The Vegan Agenda Is Jewish

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:56 am

The Vegan agenda is a Jewish agenda. The ultimate proof is the fact the major thinkers and leaders and promoters of Veganism are Jewish individuals from Singer to every MD pushing this stuff and just look at any Vegan demonstration its Jews everywhere. For more proof the Vegan propaganda film "Cowspiracy" was made by Jewish Hollywood and promoted on Jewish owned Net Flicks and other Jewish agencies. The Jewish media is constantly pushing Veganism. The Jews are using their false Climate Change propaganda to push Veganism and within this Agenda 21 which is the push for a Jewish Communist Global Dictatorship. Which Veganism is going to be the Goyim diet for. If one examines the ideology of Veganism as well its Jewish Communism camouflaged in a vegetarian cloak. No mistake a Jewish Communist, Singer is the major creator of the Vegan ideology. Its all pushing for Jewish control of society.

The Climate Change agenda has created realms of fake science studies to promote their lying agenda. Do you think maybe Veganism which is part of the agenda from the top down is not doing the same...

https://www.conspiracies.net/vegan-cons ... an-agenda/

The Jewish owned UN has stated they wanted the world on a Vegan diet and we have articles stating EU Bosses told Europe is to switch to a Vegan diet. And who is telling them this? Well the Jews run the EU its run by the Rothschild's and Warburg's at the top they created the entire thing and select who is allowed to hold power in Europe. This came out openly in the last French election. So who would be giving the EU politico's such orders....Oy Veh.

https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/eu- ... y-priority

Look at this the Jewish owned EU Bosses are demanding the Goyim eat Vegan diets:

24 EU members DEMAND Europe shifts to plant-based diet to protect the environment

24 members of the EU parliament (MEPs) have signed a letter to the European Commission insisting on a reduction in animal agriculture and a shift to a plant-based diet

https://www.riseofthevegan.com/blog/eu- ... nvironment

When the Jews have enough people in this agenda the amount of animal products will drop down to a level only the rich will be able to afford any of this.....Which is them and the Goyim will be left to eat a diet of soy and artificial nutrients which leave a person depleted and in a mental breakdown and physical weak position. Just take a look into the face of any long term Vegan activist they all look like zombies with nothing going on between the ears. That is where the Jews want you. You would literally die on a Vegan diet without artificial supplements and then even those don't work all that well. Vegans depend on artificial supplements from B12, Omega 3, Iron, Calcium,K2 and on to stay alive. They then pretend they get all this in plants.....Not the fake milk and other fake Vegan foods that are loaded with these artificial supplements they all gulp down daily. Why believe these dupes who lie to themselves and believe their own nonsense so they can feel better about themselves and gain false self-esteem with Jewish lies that destroy them in the long run. You don't find many twenty year Vegans or even Ten year Vegans. Most people quit the diet because it makes them sick. Some stick around longer while cheating on animal products which is a well known open secret.

HP Mageson666

Re: The Vegan Agenda Is Jewish

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 am

This guy needs you to be vegan so you can hang out with him in his van.
Warning this is disgusting sexual content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X0Vgp_vfc0

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:22 am

In the middle ages the serfs were mostly vegan while the Franko-Jewish nobles and dynasties had all the meat. It seems (((they))) want to bring us back in feudal times.

makesyouperfect1

Postby makesyouperfect1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:56 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:This guy needs you to be vegan so you can hang out with him in his van.

wait how is this acceptable but disagreeing with something a jewish person says will get your account terminated?

ps only carnists are allowed to read this comment, it is a special treat only for healthy goyim. if you are a retard please hit the red x at the top right of your screen.
thank you

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:41 am

The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church) enforced veganism. Compulsory fasting and especially in Europe, no meat or dairy during Lent and other related times.

In addition, the Jewish goal is disposable human slaves (goyim), who will eventually live off of a diet including insects and other vermin.

Herbivorous animals are preyed upon, and eaten by carnivores.

www.joyofsatan.com

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:25 pm

I wish Mass-produced meat wasn't so environmentally disastrous. Should only be eaten depending on the person's needs. Protein elevates urea in the blood, urea is the byproduct of protein metabolism. Your kidneys have to work harder to get it out of your body.
I see so many stores selling meat that never sells, it's a disgrace for the life of that animal who most likely suffered.
I living near farms where you could build a relationship with that farmer, who you know treats the animals right. My grandparents raised cattle on a good diet and had over 100+ acres to roam. When it was time for slaughter, we only need 1 or 2 cows and that would keep us happy for a good while. When you raise the cattle with good care, the flavor will come out most pleasant. I've tasted the difference and I'm so sad I couldn't live there my whole life.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:48 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jews are using their false Climate Change propaganda...

So you don’t believe in Climate Change / Global Warming? Why?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:08 pm

I had no idea Cowspiracy was hollywood made...

There is this hardcore xtian girl that I knew and she was also a vegetarian (I don't remember if she was a vegan). I had asked her, how come? And she suggested this documentary to me.

I decided to watch it, as I had already watched the Food Inc. documentary (about how disgusting and cancerous what we eat at fast foods is) and I thought it would give me further knowledge about these issues.

I remember THE FIRST 5 FUCKING MINUTES were enough to make me stop watching.
The first "foul" was the promotion of feminism (what the fuck does feminism have to do with the abuse of animals?!) and the second and final foul was when they talked about PEDOPHILES and they showed a photo of a baby that was bruised all over.
It freaked me THE FUCK OUT AND I GOT EXTREMELY UPSET and turned that shit off!

I never searched further on who made this "documentary" or to try to see past the 5 minutes.
I remember characteristically my thought was "WHY IN THE WORLD would you show something so emotional to people?! Do you want people to become vegetarians THAT BADLY?!"
I literally got what they were trying to do right away.

As for fasting, my relatives fast right now (because they are retarded xtians) and an aunt of mine said today "ah, I want to eat meat so badly... This is also why I like fasting, because towards the end of it I become very excited about eating meat" and I am thinking to myself, you dumb fucking bitch, you crave for meat BECAUSE YOUR BODY NEEDS IT!!!

I can't stand anymore all these fucking retarded xtians around me.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:54 am

That don't call it global warning anymore because it got found out George Schwartz aka Sorros was behind this entire idea and was hiring hacks to put all kinds of false studies and claims. They want massive carbon and other taxes along with major new laws based on this nonsense. And from there they are pushing Agenda 21. Hey goyim go into a global gulag for the environment and be vegan goyim. Schwartz is the frontman for bigger kikes like the Rothschild's. Schwartz was behind trying to create the neo communist movement in America the protest wall street movement along with other Rothschild agents. Its all about pushing for a global communist state.

Academic Scholar wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jews are using their false Climate Change propaganda...

So you don’t believe in Climate Change / Global Warming? Why?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:58 am

This guy is probably a furry.

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:
makesyouperfect1 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:This guy needs you to be vegan so you can hang out with him in his van.

wait how is this acceptable but disagreeing with something a jewish person says will get your account terminated?

ps only carnists are allowed to read this comment, it is a special treat only for healthy goyim. if you are a retard please hit the red x at the top right of your screen.
thank you

Lol! This ultra idiot John Sakars! I showed him to Mageson years ago. :'D
And this zombie called himself "the sexy vegan"... :D

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:00 am

Vegan's mindlessly cling to the lie of Global Warming even after its been debunked and exposed for being a globalist lie for years. Its a strange religious like devotion to this kike lie. They will zealously attack anyone who calls bullshit on it. Which shows how much of a group of useful idiots a lot of them are.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 am

Yagami Light wrote:I had no idea Cowspiracy was hollywood made...

There is this hardcore xtian girl that I knew and she was also a vegetarian (I don't remember if she was a vegan). I had asked her, how come? And she suggested this documentary to me.

I decided to watch it, as I had already watched the Food Inc. documentary (about how disgusting and cancerous what we eat at fast foods is) and I thought it would give me further knowledge about these issues.

I remember THE FIRST 5 FUCKING MINUTES were enough to make me stop watching.
The first "foul" was the promotion of feminism (what the fuck does feminism have to do with the abuse of animals?!) and the second and final foul was when they talked about PEDOPHILES and they showed a photo of a baby that was bruised all over.
It freaked me THE FUCK OUT AND I GOT EXTREMELY UPSET and turned that shit off!

I never searched further on who made this "documentary" or to try to see past the 5 minutes.
I remember characteristically my thought was "WHY IN THE WORLD would you show something so emotional to people?! Do you want people to become vegetarians THAT BADLY?!"
I literally got what they were trying to do right away.

As for fasting, my relatives fast right now (because they are retarded xtians) and an aunt of mine said today "ah, I want to eat meat so badly... This is also why I like fasting, because towards the end of it I become very excited about eating meat" and I am thinking to myself, you dumb fucking bitch, you crave for meat BECAUSE YOUR BODY NEEDS IT!!!

I can't stand anymore all these fucking retarded xtians around me.

Same! I cringe so bad earing them talking...

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:53 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Vegan's mindlessly cling to the lie of Global Warming even after its been debunked and exposed for being a globalist lie for years. Its a strange religious like devotion to this kike lie. They will zealously attack anyone who calls bullshit on it. Which shows how much of a group of useful idiots a lot of them are.

A part of the problem is they believe that everyone who doesn’t believe the way they do is crazy and if they’re not crazy then that means that they themselves are crazy and if they themselves are crazy then that means they have to change.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Through whole history, humans have been eating meat. I believe this has been going on like forever, and probably since Satan created us.

Be it land animals or aquatic (fish), we always had meat in our diet. Always.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:03 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church) enforced veganism. Compulsory fasting and especially in Europe, no meat or dairy during Lent and other related times.

In addition, the Jewish goal is disposable human slaves (goyim), who will eventually live off of a diet including insects and other vermin.

Herbivorous animals are preyed upon, and eaten by carnivores.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Soylent insect paste for the goyim

AstralSnowfall666

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Veganism has strong ties to communism so I'm not surprised. Groups like the A.L.F. are often just as involved with violent anarcho-communist "revolutionary" groups like Antifa as they are with vegan activism. It's not illogical to expect that the "equality" they want so much can be applied to animals (https://veganwiki.info/en/Veganarchism - https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library ... revolution)

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:03 am

The YouTube Shooter is a good example of what your brain looks like on veganism. Her videos were full of vegan extremism. Sadly all her content was deleted from social media so the only way people can see this is in the video Black Pilled uploaded to YouTube about the incident
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02 am

The utube shooter was a crazy leftard in general.

Frinnis

Postby Frinnis » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:38 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again; while it's true that vegetables are more important than meat in our diet, they are only slightly more important due to the fact that they contain fibers known in laymen terms as, 'ruffage', that our stomachs can't digest that act like pipe cleaners that get rid of the build up in our intestines so they can absorb more nutrients form the meat, fruit, nuts, grains and dairy that we eat.

Glad to see the enemy really starting to panic now because they know that the eu is on its way out and they want to try and do as much damage as they possibly can. All they are doing is throwing more fuel on the fire because even the goy that only have a few brain cells to rub together are going to start thinking, "DAUR ur ar wait, since when could them dictate what us can and can't eat?"

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Vegan Agenda Is Jewish

The Vegan agenda is a Jewish agenda. The ultimate proof is the fact the major thinkers and leaders and promoters of Veganism are Jewish individuals from Singer to every MD pushing this stuff and just look at any Vegan demonstration its Jews everywhere. For more proof the Vegan propaganda film "Cowspiracy" was made by Jewish Hollywood and promoted on Jewish owned Net Flicks and other Jewish agencies. The Jewish media is constantly pushing Veganism. The Jews are using their false Climate Change propaganda to push Veganism and within this Agenda 21 which is the push for a Jewish Communist Global Dictatorship. Which Veganism is going to be the Goyim diet for. If one examines the ideology of Veganism as well its Jewish Communism camouflaged in a vegetarian cloak. No mistake a Jewish Communist, Singer is the major creator of the Vegan ideology. Its all pushing for Jewish control of society.

The Climate Change agenda has created realms of fake science studies to promote their lying agenda. Do you think maybe Veganism which is part of the agenda from the top down is not doing the same...

https://www.conspiracies.net/vegan-cons ... an-agenda/

The Jewish owned UN has stated they wanted the world on a Vegan diet and we have articles stating EU Bosses told Europe is to switch to a Vegan diet. And who is telling them this? Well the Jews run the EU its run by the Rothschild's and Warburg's at the top they created the entire thing and select who is allowed to hold power in Europe. This came out openly in the last French election. So who would be giving the EU politico's such orders....Oy Veh.

https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/eu- ... y-priority

Look at this the Jewish owned EU Bosses are demanding the Goyim eat Vegan diets:

24 EU members DEMAND Europe shifts to plant-based diet to protect the environment

24 members of the EU parliament (MEPs) have signed a letter to the European Commission insisting on a reduction in animal agriculture and a shift to a plant-based diet

https://www.riseofthevegan.com/blog/eu- ... nvironment

When the Jews have enough people in this agenda the amount of animal products will drop down to a level only the rich will be able to afford any of this.....Which is them and the Goyim will be left to eat a diet of soy and artificial nutrients which leave a person depleted and in a mental breakdown and physical weak position. Just take a look into the face of any long term Vegan activist they all look like zombies with nothing going on between the ears. That is where the Jews want you. You would literally die on a Vegan diet without artificial supplements and then even those don't work all that well. Vegans depend on artificial supplements from B12, Omega 3, Iron, Calcium,K2 and on to stay alive. They then pretend they get all this in plants.....Not the fake milk and other fake Vegan foods that are loaded with these artificial supplements they all gulp down daily. Why believe these dupes who lie to themselves and believe their own nonsense so they can feel better about themselves and gain false self-esteem with Jewish lies that destroy them in the long run. You don't find many twenty year Vegans or even Ten year Vegans. Most people quit the diet because it makes them sick. Some stick around longer while cheating on animal products which is a well known open secret.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Vegans accusing "carnists" of causing the alleged climate change are obnoxiously hypocritical when they eat their imported fruits and soy and such. Organic and vegan foods cause a lot of environmental destruction. Most of those tropical fruits for instance get harvested when they aren't ripe yet, packed on huge container ships or planes, gassed with ethylene in Europe and North America to make them ripe and then they are often also waxed or treated with fungicides (especially citrus fruits and apples have some nasty stuff on them when they are not organic). Often they will be wrapped in plastic and people will even throuw away like a third of what they buy on average as statistics have shown. Such a decadence must be unpreceded in history. The Paracas people with their elongated heads brought date palmes from the middle east to Peru but never has there been such an insanity to transport food for people around the globe because they are too fine and progressive to eat their local cheese and sausages. Sure, meat is also often imported or produced in horrendous ways but you don't have to eat that kind of meat to survive. Vegans rely on the imported stuff though.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#