Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening The Soul

Mageson666

Opening The Soul

Picture+133.jpg

In the east the name of the crown is Thuriya this relates to the state of consciousness of the open crown chakra and its the Sanskrit name of Thor the title Thuriya means the deity Thuri this is the Thurisaz rune. Thor rules Jupiter hence the name of the day of Jupiter is Thurs..day. The Hammer of Thor is the Swastika which is also a symbol of the crown.

In the east the manipura chakra is called the Kundalini Chakra and is shown as the flame of Agni and its mantra is Raum and Agni rules this chakra and is sitting upon the ram. Kundalini is called Agni in the east who is the God of fire as the element of fire relates to the opening of the soul and burning of the dross which allows the serpent to rise. The far eastern texts state its by this fire the three bodies are purified and the channels are fully opened and the soul transformed.

Something to note the ING rune was anciently inscribed on the hearth in European homes and the God Agni is called Ing in the runes. Ing is the ancient Germanic word for the sacred fire as well. The hearth was the place of the fire rituals of the ancient Pagans. There are still very ancient homes in Europe that have the Ing runes upon the hearth. This connects into the Raum meditation. The murals of the Roman Pagan Priests shown them dressed as Hindu Brahmin's still dress and shows them performing the same fire rituals of the Veda's in Hinduism to Agni. The ancient Romans called Agni, Agnus Dei which is Agni Dev in the east which means The God Agni. The symbol of the white lamb and or ram are the symbols of Agni in the east this is the soul purified by Agni. This was stolen and corrupted by the Catholic church into nonsense that does nothing for the empowering the soul.

The white ram is Aries as well the symbol of the Pagan New Year which starts when the sun enters Aries on the spring equinox. The name for year in ancient German is Yeram which is The Ram. Which is where the English word year is from. English is still connected to the ancient Germanic language think of the word Man and Soul of which in the old English these two words get the Man rune and Sol rune. And they still have the same meaning. Also understand the word RAM is the Sanskrit mantra of fire. All European languages are Sanskrit in their origin.

HP Mageson666 said:
Opening The Soul

Picture+133.jpg

In the east the name of the crown is Thuriya this relates to the state of consciousness of the open crown chakra and its the Sanskrit name of Thor the title Thuriya means the deity Thuri this is the Thurisaz rune. Thor rules Jupiter hence the name of the day of Jupiter is Thurs..day. The Hammer of Thor is the Swastika which is also a symbol of the crown.

In the east the manipura chakra is called the Kundalini Chakra and is shown as the flame of Agni and its mantra is Raum and Agni rules this chakra and is sitting upon the ram. Kundalini is called Agni in the east who is the God of fire as the element of fire relates to the opening of the soul and burning of the dross which allows the serpent to rise. The far eastern texts state its by this fire the three bodies are purified and the channels are fully opened and the soul transformed.

Something to note the ING rune was anciently inscribed on the hearth in European homes and the God Agni is called Ing in the runes. Ing is the ancient Germanic word for the sacred fire as well. The hearth was the place of the fire rituals of the ancient Pagans. There are still very ancient homes in Europe that have the Ing runes upon the hearth. This connects into the Raum meditation. The murals of the Roman Pagan Priests shown them dressed as Hindu Brahmin's still dress and shows them performing the same fire rituals of the Veda's in Hinduism to Agni. The ancient Romans called Agni, Agnus Dei which is Agni Dev in the east which means The God Agni. The symbol of the white lamb and or ram are the symbols of Agni in the east this is the soul purified by Agni. This was stolen and corrupted by the Catholic church into nonsense that does nothing for the empowering the soul.

The white ram is Aries as well the symbol of the Pagan New Year which starts when the sun enters Aries on the spring equinox. The name for year in ancient German is Yeram which is The Ram. Which is where the English word year is from. English is still connected to the ancient Germanic language think of the word Man and Soul of which in the old English these two words get the Man rune and Sol rune. And they still have the same meaning. Also understand the word RAM is the Sanskrit mantra of fire. All European languages are Sanskrit in their origin.
Thank you for this information, HP Mageson666. I noticed that Year and Yeram are similar to the rune Jera. Speaking of English, I have a question. It's about the letter R. In the beginning and middle of words it is vibrated but in the end of many words it is not vibrated but pronounced very slightly.

HP Mageson666 said:

That's very interesting. So might you be able to clarify something?

Does this imply 'fire individuals' or people naturally inclined or very prominent in the fire element can somehow be more in tune with the kundalini serpent in this sense or something related with this? Or is the fire purely symbolical to the spark of life, the serpent being of life and incidentally immortality?

Do the elements of one's soul need to be in perfect balance to raise it or do they not really matter that much in that aspect?

HP Mageson666 said:
Would you recommend Thurisaz or Thuriya for working on opening the crown chakra, or are both equally viable? I already use MAUM and the "MMMMMM" sound daily.

This was a great sermon. I am currently using the thur rune for all of my chakras. I think its esp woriin on my top chakras because i hear music in my head going to bed, really nice sounds ive never heard before. Good questions btw from Ghost and Shael id like to know that as well as i am also fire dominant.

I used the Thaur rune with a number of Jupiter for several months, I started on the last Thursday with Jupiter in Sagittarius in the hour of Jupiter, the effect is very strong, the runes have much more effect on me than the sancrit mantras , I will start again to do this meditation and other meditations with the Sun in 0 degrees in Aries

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Does this imply 'fire individuals' or people naturally inclined or very prominent in the fire element can somehow be more in tune with the kundalini serpent in this sense or something related with this? Or is the fire purely symbolical to the spark of life, the serpent being of life and incidentally immortality?

Do the elements of one's soul need to be in perfect balance to raise it or do they not really matter that much in that aspect?

I believe, with reason, that the elements themselves dont point directly to whether or not one is in-tune with their Serpent, particularly fire. Fire indicates heightened electrical energy in an individual but being "in tune", "in touch" etc. Can be attributed to the water element. The actual principle of raw power and energy that can be felt is of fire, which if prominent, indicates a stronger present force of the soul.

Whether or not one has an inner sense for the kundalini is seen through tight aspects with the energy planets, critical placements on angular houses, other special features like fixed stars, retrograde planets and so forth.

To find out whether one has an actual sort of knack that extends past the elements you look to those things, specifically the planets Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn as they all pertain to the relevant chakras (Saturn importantly being the base chakra)

The fire element like I mentioned does suggest a more active element in the soul If marked which can aid in sparking the Kundalini if directed, but water is also synonymous with it when considering the fluidic motions and sexual nature of the Serpent. Water is the director, I guess lol.

Air and earth are also incredibly important, air for awareness and balancing the diaposing fire and water energy, and Earth for grounding when the brain activity is shot up to sky high levels-retaining the physical connection to your present awareness (they both funnily seem to go hand in hand in this regard, about awareness not the raw emotion)

Seems like you could use the ing rune as a form of fire magick. Or maybe as a way of cleansing the Sushumna energy channel. I myself have used the Thurisaz rune for my crown to great results.

So another confirmation that the Thor rune is related to Jupiter, NOT to Aries as someone uneducated claimed some month. It may be also related to Sagittarius, as Sagittarius is warrior-like in many ways (as is Aquarius).

Stormblood said:
So another confirmation that the Thor rune is related to Jupiter, NOT to Aries as someone uneducated claimed some month. It may be also related to Sagittarius, as Sagittarius is warrior-like in many ways (as is Aquarius).
I think runes are not so strict to what are they connected. The energy of Thor is quite fiery and kind reminde me of the energy of Mars in some way. This rune is good to open the Crown (Jupiter) chakras because the fiery/electric energy of it helps open blocked chakras. The Th it is used to open the upper chakra so this is where it connect to those chakras.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
I think runes are not so strict to what are they connected. The energy of Thor is quite fiery and kind reminde me of the energy of Mars in some way. This rune is good to open the Crown (Jupiter) chakras because the fiery/electric energy of it helps open blocked chakras. The Th it is used to open the upper chakra so this is where it connect to those chakras.

Runes are based on constellations, like it was said. They are also an alphabet of 24 letters. I wouldn't be surprised if it's exactly like the Greek alphabet, relating to planets, signs and elements. For the elements, we already know which are which from the name of Enki (Satan), as it's in one of the bigger PDFs of JoS. Thurs is the rune of Thor/Jupiter, Oss is the rune of Odin/Mercury (and of all the Aesir, for what matters), Logr is the rune of Loki... and we can go on. There are linear and non-linear ways of seeing how the energies relate and both are important.

HP Mageson666 said:

Fire in this case I think is referring to Ether which is Fiery what the Suns/Stars are manifesting is Ether.When Ether purely manifests in the physical space it manifests as Light which why Magnum Opus is called working of the Sun as the goal is manifest Ether in your entire being like the Sun is doing uniting all three bodies(physical,astral and mental) into one body the Light you literally become a Star. This is why Satan and Gods are called "The Shinning Ones". Fire is Ether

HP Mageson666 said:

Just to add another thing the manipura/naval chakra is the centre of life force in the human its the gate that needs to be fully open for the union of body and soul to occur it is central to the Magnum Opus this of course can only occur after spiritual immortality which is the initial rising of the snake power activating the light body(immortal soul) then one can begin to work on the Magnum Opus.........................

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Runes are based on constellations, like it was said. They are also an alphabet of 24 letters. I wouldn't be surprised if it's exactly like the Greek alphabet, relating to planets, signs and elements. For the elements, we already know which are which from the name of Enki (Satan), as it's in one of the bigger PDFs of JoS. Thurs is the rune of Thor/Jupiter, Oss is the rune of Odin/Mercury (and of all the Aesir, for what matters), Logr is the rune of Loki... and we can go on. There are linear and non-linear ways of seeing how the energies relate and both are important.
Yes but I'm pretty sure it's not so strict. Some energy could work well with other planets and so on, this does not mean that each rune does not have a Planet that rules them but they are not so strict.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

Yes but I'm pretty sure it's not so strict. Some energy could work well with other planets and so on, this does not mean that each rune does not have a Planet that rules them but they are not so strict.

I think of it more like a link or an association.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back