Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christian Witchcraft

Mageson666

Christian Witchcraft

This is how basic Christian witchcraft actually works and why the enemy keeps the reality about how psychic power functions from humanity to make this deception work.

There was a well known Yoga teacher who became a Christian fundamentalist preacher and has made his whole ministry about harassing people to not practice Yoga. He uses his testimony in order to achieve this agenda.

The deal is he was teaching several major Yoga schools and running an ashram in a major American city and he did an interview with a local news paper advertising this fact. A "prayer group" of Christians in the local area read this article. They then started "praying" for him 24 hours a day once every hour even rotating shifts for this. This Yoga teacher was already raised in Christianity and even quoted passages of the New Testament in his Yoga class with a New Age interpretation. Shortly this Yoga teacher starting reading the Bible and stopped doing any Yoga practices and people started appearing in his life preaching being saved to him. He then started praying to Jewsus and shortly after he became a Fundamentalist Christian.

He claims all this is proof of Christardanity. Its only proof of Christian witchcraft.

This individual was already raised Christian and was still connected into this on the unconscious even preaching some New Age version of Jewsus. This maintains the connection to this thought form on the soul. Then a group of Christian fanatic's some of whom are former Yoga practisers so their energy is stronger start doing a 24 hour a day cursing ritual on him for weeks. The energy then starts to connect on his soul and influence him and starts to manifest through his energy field into the material world manifesting this working against him and causing such strange events in his life which he believes is Jewsus leading him to Christardanity. His praying and reading the Bible just allowed this to manifest stronger and faster as it allowed the energy the pathway to connect to a stronger degree and he already had connections from Christian programming on his soul. This all connected and he flipped back into full Christardanity.

The Christards believe this is proof that "god" is some Jew sitting on cloud in the sky over a flat earth. The reality is its only proof of psychic power and how it works. Christianity is nothing but Jewish sorcery that allows them to use the Goyim to manifest their working of the Bible. People who understand the occult know this already.

Another example of the Christian witchcraft, is the psychic barrier that EVERY christian has, more or less. I remember when i started thinking, that why back then, when i wanted to become a fucking PRIEST or a MONK(Thank the MAKER(literally) i did NOT), WHY i didnt see through the BLOOD SACRIFICE and BLOOD DRINKING and PRO WAR etc sects of the bible. That all was thanks to years of brainwashing in schools and in my local church. Both of those were a BIG part in creating that psychic barrier.

Thank you TRUE Father for saving me from that nightmarish doom!

I've been in too many 'witch' communities lmao. I thought you were gonna talk about people who say they practice witchcraft but are christians :lol:

Seriously though, craziness. That was before I discovered JOS. I never understood it, made 0 sense to me. You actually weren't allowed to talk about how the bible makes literally no fucking sense because you might "hurt their feelings". So glad I left that place. I ironically discovered JOS in a even crazier place but at least you could criticize christianity without being banned. ( was a shapeshifter amino, didn't believe the shit but I lurked in a lotta weird places ) I wish I was kidding when I said their excuse for it was literally hurting peoples feelings. You weren't even allowed to talk about how their idea of hell makes no sense. :lol:

Wonder if it was jew owned? Tbh probably. The mods were either "IM GONNA CURSE U FOR ACCIDENTALLY BUMPING INTO ME I HOPE UR DOG DIES" or "JEWSUS IS AMAZING" kinda people. Once again happy I left.

For those who don't know - I used to be a christian.

HP Mageson666 said:
He uses his testimony in order to achieve this agenda.
This is very important, the use of testimony. It is a big and important tool. While we have real-life and actual similar results from meditation, which is literal and true, all xians have is "faith". That's the difference - we can take others' words for things, what they say, but we can test these things and discover the conclusion; xians take others' word, and preachers' word, for thing but all they have is "faith", no actual testable, verifiable real-life actualities. The xians' holey-with-an-E (meaning to take the mick out of "holy", plus because it is full of plot holes and contradictions) book itself tells them that they don't need real-life provable realities; they just need muh faith.

He then started praying to Jewsus and shortly after he became a Fundamentalist Christian.

He claims all this is proof of Christardanity. Its only proof of Christian witchcraft.
I overheard some christians talking once, and it was about a martial arts - I think karate, specifically - practitioner. He was well-trained and very good at the art. He then became a christian and then was unable to perform the martial arts after that. As you say - it doesn't prove jewsus/"god" nor the dirty inebriated Wodka spirit exists at all, but xians are so desperate that they make the illogical leap to that. In a sarcastic joke, xian preachers be like "I don't imply; you infer". /meme

The Christards believe this is proof that "god" is some Jew sitting on cloud in the sky over a flat earth.
I can't say it for me in this Universe, but in another universe somewhere, the me who is FancyMancy, or the FancyMancy who is me, I expect is laughing at their stupidity. It is not their own fault entirely, though; they have been mind-raped and brainwashed, some of them since birth; nevertheless, it is still preposterous.

Interesting, they basically did witchcraft and they did not even realize what they where doing...

Church in Italy are closed until next month, I hope this give us a boost!

Maxine I think had addressed this in many of her sermons some time back just like what you have said the fool is sympathetic to Christianity this is why deprogramming is very important I have been an SS for just over 9 years I remember
reading Maxine's sermons everyday when I first started out they HELPED A LOT in deprogramming me as I was straight out of xianity it was a struggle at first and I had some fears in my case but these things cleared up as time went by consistent meditation also helps.If not for JOS many of us would still be cucks I am very grateful.
"Oy Vey the Devil is a liar and Xianity is the only one and true religion! It is Jewhova who created Satan goyims and therefore he is his superior!You guys on JOS are definitely going to fry in hell fire........."
"Jewsus Saves!" As xianity is driving the world straight into slavery........

HP Mageson666 said:
Christian Witchcraft

This is how basic Christian witchcraft actually works and why the enemy keeps the reality about how psychic power functions from humanity to make this deception work.

There was a well known Yoga teacher who became a Christian fundamentalist preacher and has made his whole ministry about harassing people to not practice Yoga. He uses his testimony in order to achieve this agenda.

The deal is he was teaching several major Yoga schools and running an ashram in a major American city and he did an interview with a local news paper advertising this fact. A "prayer group" of Christians in the local area read this article. They then started "praying" for him 24 hours a day once every hour even rotating shifts for this. This Yoga teacher was already raised in Christianity and even quoted passages of the New Testament in his Yoga class with a New Age interpretation. Shortly this Yoga teacher starting reading the Bible and stopped doing any Yoga practices and people started appearing in his life preaching being saved to him. He then started praying to Jewsus and shortly after he became a Fundamentalist Christian.

This individual was already raised Christian and was still connected into this on the unconscious even preaching some New Age version of Jewsus. This maintains the connection to this thought form on the soul. Then a group of Christian fanatic's some of whom are former Yoga practisers so their energy is stronger start doing a 24 hour a day cursing ritual on him for weeks. The energy then starts to connect on his soul and influence him and starts to manifest through his energy field into the material world manifesting this working against him and causing such strange events in his life which he believes is Jewsus leading him to Christardanity. His praying and reading the Bible just allowed this to manifest stronger and faster as it allowed the energy the pathway to connect to a stronger degree and he already had connections from Christian programming on his soul. This all connected and he flipped back into full Christardanity.

The Christards believe this is proof that "god" is some Jew sitting on cloud in the sky over a flat earth. The reality is its only proof of psychic power and how it works. Christianity is nothing but Jewish sorcery that allows them to use the Goyim to manifest their working of the Bible. People who understand the occult know this already.

That is why it shall be illegal here soon.

I was raised in church. We literally had bedrooms in the back where we slept and if I can say, this very phenomenon nearly turned me from Satanism when I was new. I remember doing my dedication and then feeling so afraid of what my parents would think. I was 15. The next day I asked Satan to guide me and let me understand I made the right choice. I went for a walk first thing in the morning after dedicating. On my walk I was approached by two missionaries trying to convert me to xianty. I told them to fuck off and one of them tried to attack me saying how dare I insult their god.

For years this confused me and coming from the background I did and being so young I thought for sure it was god telling me I made a mistake and he was trying to get me back. It took years before I dared try the meditations on the jos. I was terrified and it was all just proving how tying into certain energies can effect your mind and also how things manifest around you. I suspect the enemy played a role as well, but it took me years to see this. And I’m so grateful I did, but Mageson, how right you are. This phenomenon can be seen over and over again with people connected to this energy as they try and break away. That bond and connection to the energy can make it a real challenge.

As it has been mentioned and written repeatedly by Maxine Dietrich or by other High Ranking Priest of the JOS Coven , the entire filthy Christian so called "religion" is an entire hoax in which deluded assholes curse themselves every time they summon the fictitious hooker mary, the deadly "holly" spirit or the angels (most of them are either clones of the enemy nordics or the greys impersonating them) or that vile thoughtform jewsus. When these stupid church goers hollyjoes make the sign of the cross not only do they seal their chakras (heart, third eye, solar plexus and root. Baptism is made to seal and take control over one's crown chakra which is a water chakra therefore pedophile priets pour water on the naive poor child's head) but also they tie themselves to the INRI black magick spell while not only empowering the christian egreore but also cursing themselves in so doing.
The revolting INRI spell follows the very same pattern the YHVH or the JHVH does. It blocks the four cornes, the four cardinal points, the four elements and unables you to have a fluid communication with the most important and powerful Pagan Gods(Satan, Baal, Azazel and Innana). Moreover, as you are all very aware the christian mass is a simulation of a human blood sacrifice. Also notice how the head of the dirty nazarene is pointing to the left as this ties into the jewish kabbalah tree. The right side is of this nefarious and evil jewish magick represents "mercy" while the left side "punishment". This vile and warmonger entity YHVH wants to punish gentiles who bow down to him following the programme christianity .This nazarene albeit a jew stands for the gentile people, this is what he wants from us and what he wishes us to be obedient submissive sheeps who turn the other cheek and allow our foes to do with us whatever they want and also to demand his forgiveness and weep for his mercy as it is shown in the phrase the nazarene says moments before being stabbed by the Romans " "Father why have you forsaken me?".
On the contrary Satan and the Gods want us standing bold, proud, firm, noble,strong and courageous.
In closing, I would like to mention to you that the Rune Nauthiz (Noïcz for those who use the Norwegian pronunciation I use the Germanic one as I am fluent in German) which represents boldness, stubbornness, resistence, power, dominion over oneself, its shape resembles to an inverted cross they want us to lose our endurance. Look at what the kikes have done with the Algiz Rune they have turned that powerful rune of protection into a stupid sign for those dirty bearfooted hippies, cuckolds, peace advocates all loving, blunt smokers and many other stupidities. Besides, as the disrespectful buffoons wizards in the pays of the jews did with the sigils of the Gods during medieval times, they have sealed the Algiz Rune into a circle and turned it upside down in order to weaken its power.

Hail Satan!!!

HP Mageson666 said:
Christian Witchcraft

If you dont mind me asking, what is it about coronavirus already being predicted in their book?
Was this kind of attack planned already and not just a weapon that got released before time( as i was beleiving?)
Thank you.

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
As it has been mentioned and written repeatedly by Maxine Dietrich or by other High Ranking Priest of the JOS Coven , the entire filthy Christian so called "religion" is an entire hoax in which deluded assholes curse themselves every time they summon the fictitious hooker mary, the deadly "holly" spirit or the angels (most of them are either clones of the enemy nordics or the greys impersonating them) or that vile thoughtform jewsus. When these stupid church goers hollyjoes make the sign of the cross not only do they seal their chakras (heart, third eye, solar plexus and root. Baptism is made to seal and take control over one's crown chakra which is a water chakra therefore pedophile priets pour water on the naive poor child's head) but also they tie themselves to the INRI black magick spell while not only empowering the christian egreore but also cursing themselves in so doing.
The revolting INRI spell follows the very same pattern the YHVH or the JHVH does. It blocks the four cornes, the four cardinal points, the four elements and unables you to have a fluid communication with the most important and powerful Pagan Gods(Satan, Baal, Azazel and Innana). Moreover, as you are all very aware the christian mass is a simulation of a human blood sacrifice. Also notice how the head of the dirty nazarene is pointing to the left as this ties into the jewish kabbalah tree. The right side is of this nefarious and evil jewish magick represents "mercy" while the left side "punishment". This vile and warmonger entity YHVH wants to punish gentiles who bow down to him following the programme christianity .This nazarene albeit a jew stands for the gentile people, this is what he wants from us and what he wishes us to be obedient submissive sheeps who turn the other cheek and allow our foes to do with us whatever they want and also to demand his forgiveness and weep for his mercy as it is shown in the phrase the nazarene says moments before being stabbed by the Romans " "Father why have you forsaken me?".
On the contrary Satan and the Gods want us standing bold, proud, firm, noble,strong and courageous.
In closing, I would like to mention to you that the Rune Nauthiz (Noïcz for those who use the Norwegian pronunciation I use the Germanic one as I am fluent in German) which represents boldness, stubbornness, resistence, power, dominion over oneself, its shape resembles to an inverted cross they want us to lose our endurance. Look at what the kikes have done with the Algiz Rune they have turned that powerful rune of protection into a stupid sign for those dirty bearfooted hippies, cuckolds, peace advocates all loving, blunt smokers and many other stupidities. Besides, as the disrespectful buffoons wizards in the pays of the jews did with the sigils of the Gods during medieval times, they have sealed the Algiz Rune into a circle and turned it upside down in order to weaken its power.

Hail Satan!!!

I wanted to add a little on the last part it wasn’t their intention to corrupt the rune at all here with the peace symbol their intentions were to reverse its energy and use it as a form of black magick against gentiles so that instead of being protected the person becomes a victim or basically the opposite of the rune. This can be done either by reversing the way the rune is drawn and vibrating it the regular way or vibrating the rune itself backwards or both. If you notice there backwards energy Algiz is the same as that peace symbol. It’s kind of the energy of death too it as well from what I have heard instead of life some people have called it the “death rune” (algiz reversed) on here and other places.

It’s probably good the thing is in a circle to be honest it’s not good for someone to associate their movement and focus a lot on that symbol it’s setting them up to be a victim and to die.

I did a little reading on this and study it’s was talked about in the forums somewhat by Maxine and others though not a lot when people talk about black magick.

With that said I grew up in a strongly xtian household my dad is an xtian pastor. I was adopted into the family I kind of hated it but at least worse could have happened growing up. It did take a long time to get out of enemy programming and I still struggle from it a little as one friend I sometimes talk to online reminded me recently.

Our goals is to be strong and confident and independent xtianity sets us up the wrong way. I kind of wish this never was pushed on me Not to mention my Saturn is Sagittarius that ties into this and made it even more difficult to get out of and it’s placement suggests that it’s energy is what got me picked by that particular family.

Oh well at least I am here now and getting better and trying and starting to advance. Good luck too you in dealing with that. I know it was hard for me personally and I still hate dealing with those kinds of people when I have to.

Hail Satan!!!

I wanted to add a little on the last part it wasn’t their intention to corrupt the rune at all here with the peace symbol their intentions were to reverse its energy and use it as a form of black magick against gentiles so that instead of being protected the person becomes a victim or basically the opposite of the rune. This can be done either by reversing the way the rune is drawn and vibrating it the regular way or vibrating the rune itself backwards or both. If you notice there backwards energy Algiz is the same as that peace symbol. It’s kind of the energy of death too it as well from what I have heard instead of life some people have called it the “death rune” (algiz reversed) on here and other places.

It’s probably good the thing is in a circle to be honest it’s not good for someone to associate their movement and focus a lot on that symbol it’s setting them up to be a victim and to die.

I did a little reading on this and study it’s was talked about in the forums somewhat by Maxine and others though not a lot when people talk about black magick.

With that said I grew up in a strongly xtian household my dad is an xtian pastor. I was adopted into the family I kind of hated it but at least worse could have happened growing up. It did take a long time to get out of enemy programming and I still struggle from it a little as one friend I sometimes talk to online reminded me recently.

Our goals is to be strong and confident and independent xtianity sets us up the wrong way. I kind of wish this never was pushed on me Not to mention my Saturn is Sagittarius that ties into this and made it even more difficult to get out of and it’s placement suggests that it’s energy is what got me picked by that particular family.

Oh well at least I am here now and getting better and trying and starting to advance. Good luck too you in dealing with that. I know it was hard for me personally and I still hate dealing with those kinds of people when I have to.

Hail Satan!!!

Eric13 said:
This phenomenon can be seen over and over again with people connected to this energy as they try and break away. That bond and connection to the energy can make it a real challenge.
If I am correct, then it is the Electromagnetism of Nature and the Universe which our Brains and Minds can and do manipulate - this Energy can be used to manifest things. Like attracts like, and the xian who is trying to escape has to attract such escaping Energies in the EM spectrum, so as to coincide with their being, existence, Soul/Chakras, and all related Energies, so that that like-attracting-like-ness of escaping sort of becomes them, then they break free, eventually - when the breaking-free Energies are stronger than the remaining-an-xian Energies (such escaping Energies might be in their Soul already e.g. from a previous life); otherwise, they still have the like-attracting-like-ness of being in xianity; they are, literally, attracted Magnetically/Electromagnetically to staying in/with xianity, despite pulling away and trying to pull away, and also that Magnetism, in more than one sense of the word, is very powerful.

Sorry to reference this again, but in an episode of Star Trek there is at least one case where the harder they push against a restraining force-field, the harder it pushes back and keeps them restrained... As we know, repetition is key and things take time and the Bodies (Physical and Spiritual) need time to adapt; for a lot of people, their Minds or "minds" could shatter and be destroyed if things are done too quickly. This is a reason why many Without individuals are...for lack of a better term...lost causes. "Many will want to join...but it will be too late." Hopefully, they reincarnate back into Spiritual Satanic/National Socialist - or pre-SS/NS - civilisation.

If what I just said about the Electromagnetism is not true literally and actually, then it can be understood metaphorically. I haven't read all of the sermons yet, but based on what I can gather, it does seem to be quite accurate what I said about the Electromagnetism. One reason for this is that, as I say, Technology is a Physical version or manifestation of Spirituality; Electromagnetism is very important in a lot of Technology, so...

It leaves me absolutely baffled that someone could fall for such an inferior religion. Really goes to show the power of xian witchcraft. Stepping down to a religion that doesn't even have any concept of the soule. The sadest I ever get is when I hear Xians say animals don't have souls, and with such confidence....

As someone who was tricked in to "asking the nazarene into his heart" before he could even read, xian really is the bane of my existence. Shedding the skin and curses from my unconsciousness has proved to be an important and tireless endeavor.

We've went from xians saying "you dare deny our fAtItH then burn" to "oh the bible is just historical evidence that's all" or a Even better (funnier) comment that it's the other sects of xianity (catholics) that are lying. I find it hilarious that xians have to scramble to defend their false faith nowadays. If it's the jews trying to control the public opinion in these said comments instead then that just shows their efforts in doing this means they're losing and they're getting desperate. All I say to this is a hearty LMAFO.

Let's keep up the the RTR more than ever. :cool:

$ignificant$un said:
It leaves me absolutely baffled that someone could fall for such an inferior religion. Really goes to show the power of xian witchcraft.
Only because there are billions of them. Consider weapons - more precisely, consider Nature's materials which could be used as weapons. 1 stone versus a tonne of sand. The stone could do more damage than the sand, but there are countless more grains of sand which can get in the eyes and then cause irritation for longer than a bump and bruise and a bit of pain. You can remove the stone from the person who threw it at you, but there will always be more xians to irritate you. Also it is not just the ability to use Magick against non-xians; it is also the persistence and the persuasion and convincing, etc., sometimes force/coercion/exploitation, sometimes using annoyance - that the receiver would give-in... The Psychology behind it is also important, and a part of all of this is the false-smile, false-happiness of being dead inside, nearly literally. There is also the phrase "fake it 'til you make it", which is what we also need to do - but at least we have real, actual abilities to make things happen; the xian just has these things I just mentioned, plus other things. We can manipulate energies in actuality to make things happen, to cause things to be; the xian just has the use of inadequate tools.

As someone who was tricked in to "asking the nazarene into his heart" before he could even read, xian really is the bane of my existence. Shedding the skin and curses from my unconsciousness has proved to be an important and tireless endeavor.
Am I right in assuming that you have had to fight back-and-forth with it while trying to wake up and escape? Just like how homosexuals had to try and fight against their Nature before Nature became "acceptable" again? When xians question "their" "beliefs" (because it is drummed into them since birth in most cases), that is the time when it is not "the Devil" tricking them; it is when their Brain and Soul is trying to breath and drink, to escape from being strangled and suffocated and starved of oxygen and water - life-important substances.

hailourtruegod said:
We've went from xians saying "you dare deny our fAtItH then burn" to "oh the bible is just historical evidence that's all" or a Even better (funnier) comment that it's the other sects of xianity (catholics) that are lying. I find it hilarious that xians have to scramble to defend their false faith nowadays. If it's the jews trying to control the public opinion in these said comments instead then that just shows their efforts in doing this means they're losing and they're getting desperate. All I say to this is a hearty LMAFO.

"No true christian would..."

FancyMancy said:

hailourtruegod said:

"No true christian would..."

That one too. :lol: :roll:

HP Mageson666 said:
Christian Witchcraft

Mind naming who this person is?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back