Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Real Cause Of Poverty The Jewish Bible

Mageson666

The book of Jewish witchcraft the Bible states: Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit".

This is the underlying reason for all other poverty in the world its the poverty of the soul. The Bible kept the Latin word "spirit" this is not theological handwringing this is occult. And here we find the truth again about what the Bible is.

Spirit is the God Mercury in Latin.

Mercury's wand is the Caduceus which means: "The Serpent Energy".

Hermes or Mercury is the symbol of the risen serpent.

The ancient Egyptians and Greeks stated that Mercury was the key to ascension of the soul. The ancient forms of money used by the Romans, Greeks and others have the serpent symbol upon them. The message is that Shakti energy the serpent energy is what generates wealth its spiritual richness that manifests physical wealth. Even today the $ symbol is the symbol of the wand of Mercury.

The awakening of the Kundalini energy is the key to wealth. This relates to the energetic function of the economic and financial system. Its generation of creative energy into manifestation. A society in which people have risen the serpent will be able to manifest a more wealthy society. The psychic and material forces required will be advanced.

The spell the Jews wrote as Matthew 5:3 is their curse on the serpent energy of the Gentiles as Mercury is the Gentile God also known as Thoth, Hermes. The reason for this passage is stated that Gentiles with no spiritual power on their own will be helpless before the Jewish "god" which as Jewsus who speaks this spell states is the Jewish race in John 10:34 which he quotes the Jewish Torah in Psalm 82:6 which is the Kabbalah statement the Jews are their "god" in human form.

The first book of the New Testament passage of Matthew 5:3 is the curse to keep Gentiles spiritually powerless so that the Jews can control the world and enslave Gentiles. Note the numerological placement of Matthew this curse is wrote at 5:3 which adds to 8 the number of the Jewish "god" as 26 becomes 8 this is designed to connect into the first book of the Torah which is Gen 3:14 were the Jewish "god" curses the serpent on the tree. As 3:14 becomes 3:5 when added in gematria and then 8. This passage in Genesis is the Hebrew curse on the Gentile Kundalini energy to attempt to bind the serpent of Gentiles at the root chakra.

Its only by removal of spiritual knowledge from Gentiles and the cursing of Gentiles the Jews can take over the world as their Jewish book of Witchcraft the Bible commands. Gentiles are sitting in the Christian church worshipping their own damnation by Jews by pouring their psychic energy into these curses on them in the Jewish Bible and manifesting them on their own soul and into the world. And the Jews sit back and laugh at the Goyim.

Very informative, thank you HP Mageson :)

But one thing that is really puzzling me is that I like number 8(like my favorite number), which here is stated that it is the number of the jewish 'gawd'. Am I feeding my energies to jews or attracting dirty jewish energy if I use 8 or like it? I have read numbers are very important and serious stuff, so I am kinda worried.

Nikois666 said:

But one thing that is really puzzling me is that I like number 8(like my favorite number), which here is stated that it is the number of the jewish 'gawd'. Am I feeding my energies to jews or attracting dirty jewish energy if I use 8 or like it? I have read numbers are very important and serious stuff, so I am kinda worried.

That is fine and don't worry. All the numbers are fine. The enemy just applies them for their own purposes and some have become signatures for some of their acts.

This does not affect your use, the use of any SS, or what we do with them, or even the numbers themselves.

8 is a really powerful number and great for any form of use.

This is very interesting, especially the dollar sign representing the serpent, I've never noticed that. Indeed the bible wants to make sure the goyim stay poor and beneath the tentacles of the Jew.

Blessed are the weak and the meek! Goyim must work for low wage and be happy, money isn't everything!

They don't want the goyim acquiring wealth and power. That may be troublesome for the Jew, the goyim might change things with their wealth, as we saw what happened in 1933.

JEWS%2B%25288%2529.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikois666 said:

That is fine and don't worry. All the numbers are fine. The enemy just applies them for their own purposes and some have become signatures for some of their acts.

This does not affect your use, the use of any SS, or what we do with them, or even the numbers themselves.

8 is a really powerful number and great for any form of use.

Thank you HP Cobra, feels like a weight has been lifted off me :)

I wonder if mercury is better than venus to use to attract money to us since mercury rules over paper connected to money according to JoS astrology, and basically most of the world uses paper money. The sun is by far the best to use to attract overall wealth and popularity and things, but if you want a quick decent amount of money, should we use mercury energies?

Hmmm... it makes you think lol. Venus is supposed to rule money too, but a lot of times venus and mercury get mixed up, especially on the chakra info pages where it says venus rules the throat, and mercury rules the heart, but on other pages and JoS info, it says the opposite, and ive seen members debating this here and there. Venus and mercury are very different but also very similar.

So I was just wondering wouldn't mercury be the best type of energy to use if one wants a quick and small amount of money fast? Just wondering since the majority of us use paper money these days.

HP Mageson666 said:

The book of Jewish witchcraft the Bible states: Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit".

This is the underlying reason for all other poverty in the world its the poverty of the soul. The Bible kept the Latin word "spirit" this is not theological handwringing this is occult. And here we find the truth again about what the Bible is.

Spirit is the God Mercury in Latin.

Mercury's wand is the Caduceus which means: "The Serpent Energy".

Hermes or Mercury is the symbol of the risen serpent.

The ancient Egyptians and Greeks stated that Mercury was the key to ascension of the soul. The ancient forms of money used by the Romans, Greeks and others have the serpent symbol upon them. The message is that Shakti energy the serpent energy is what generates wealth its spiritual richness that manifests physical wealth. Even today the $ symbol is the symbol of the wand of Mercury.

The awakening of the Kundalini energy is the key to wealth. This relates to the energetic function of the economic and financial system. Its generation of creative energy into manifestation. A society in which people have risen the serpent will be able to manifest a more wealthy society. The psychic and material forces required will be advanced.

The spell the Jews wrote as Matthew 5:3 is their curse on the serpent energy of the Gentiles as Mercury is the Gentile God also known as Thoth, Hermes. The reason for this passage is stated that Gentiles with no spiritual power on their own will be helpless before the Jewish "god" which as Jewsus who speaks this spell states is the Jewish race in John 10:34 which he quotes the Jewish Torah in Psalm 82:6 which is the Kabbalah statement the Jews are their "god" in human form.

The first book of the New Testament passage of Matthew 5:3 is the curse to keep Gentiles spiritually powerless so that the Jews can control the world and enslave Gentiles. Note the numerological placement of Matthew this curse is wrote at 5:3 which adds to 8 the number of the Jewish "god" as 26 becomes 8 this is designed to connect into the first book of the Torah which is Gen 3:14 were the Jewish "god" curses the serpent on the tree. As 3:14 becomes 3:5 when added in gematria and then 8. This passage in Genesis is the Hebrew curse on the Gentile Kundalini energy to attempt to bind the serpent of Gentiles at the root chakra.

Its only by removal of spiritual knowledge from Gentiles and the cursing of Gentiles the Jews can take over the world as their Jewish book of Witchcraft the Bible commands. Gentiles are sitting in the Christian church worshipping their own damnation by Jews by pouring their psychic energy into these curses on them in the Jewish Bible and manifesting them on their own soul and into the world. And the Jews sit back and laugh at the Goyim.

8 is also the Number of Mercury.

Sun said:
I wonder if mercury is better than venus to use to attract money to us since mercury rules over paper connected to money according to JoS astrology, and basically most of the world uses paper money. The sun is by far the best to use to attract overall wealth and popularity and things, but if you want a quick decent amount of money, should we use mercury energies?

Hmmm... it makes you think lol. Venus is supposed to rule money too, but a lot of times venus and mercury get mixed up, especially on the chakra info pages where it says venus rules the throat, and mercury rules the heart, but on other pages and JoS info, it says the opposite, and ive seen members debating this here and there. Venus and mercury are very different but also very similar.

So I was just wondering wouldn't mercury be the best type of energy to use if one wants a quick and small amount of money fast? Just wondering since the majority of us use paper money these days.
The Sun is the best for money. Between those two tho why not try both and see which has better results for you? :)

I have a question for High Priests. I know that Bible was written by Jewish occultists and it seems that those occultists had to have a high level of occult knowledge in order to create such kind of magic book. Do our High Priests possess the same level of occult knowledge as those Jewish occultists who created Bible?
Are there in today's world occultists of such a high level?
Maybe I'm just exaggerating the power of those Jewish occultists by imagining them as supernatural beings?

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
I have a question for High Priests. I know that Bible was written by Jewish occultists and it seems that those occultists had to have a high level of occult knowledge in order to create such kind of magic book. Do our High Priests possess the same level of occult knowledge as those Jewish occultists who created Bible?
Are there in today's world occultists of such a high level?
Maybe I'm just exaggerating the power of those Jewish occultists by imagining them as supernatural beings?

Hail Satan!

The level of occult knowledge to make a book like this work, is very deep.

The bible is not "the best" that has ever been, there have been many better ones. The bible is mostly mid to high tier level of occult knowledge. The Veda is a superior book to the Bible in every way, both in the language, and many other things.

The real key to it's power however, was how many people stupidly believe in it, rather than in the techniques put into the jewish book itself. Most of that was not the real source of any power.

There is a lot more power to spiritual advancement, and knowing magick in general, rather than the dependence to the book.

The power in this book and the methods in it would be for nothing were it not for the charged energy of billions. And even then, the book itself is the key to it's own damnation, as reversing the Hebrew will make all this effort come to nothing. This is where the big disadvantage is.

There's a lot of evidence of that. In many battles between hisrael and Arabs, there is the signature of the spiritual work of the rabbis. In six days, 24 people died... They use the binding power of the number six to bind their opponents, of course they also use other numbers such as 9/11 to destroy and so on. They have made the non-jews into unconscious, defenseless animals and then mock them. I think that behind the 6 trillion of shlomoco$t there is also spiritual work beyond brainwashing and rewriting history.

Mercury rules the flow of Prana in the system in the east Prana relates to the five Vayu's of the human systems as well.

Sun said:

Sun said:

I never thought of it before maybe I should add a few vibrations of Mercury mantra to my money working I really don’t want to do the full square. I will of course start when it goes direct before it goes out of Aquarius on Wednesday if this is a good idea. Is 40 vibrations a day good or 27

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back