Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MEDICAL OPINIONS, VACCINATIONS, ETC

Please bear in mind, given the Coronavirus and worldwide epidemics, enforced vaccines and related, many people are posting and replying about health issues here.

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.
PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. NO ONE HERE SHOULD FOLLOW ANY ADVICE WITHOUT DOING RESEARCH ON THEIR OWN.

Any actions you decide to take regarding your health or the health of family, loved ones is your own decision.

IN CLOSING, ANY POSTS ADVOCATING ANYTHING ILLEGAL WILL BE REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

I'm also seeing some misinformation here, along with bad advice regarding supplements. When considering anything, do your research first, from multiple sources before taking any action.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

HP Maxine or anyone on here can you give me advice on how long to take oxygen therapy (the minute cure thing) and what amount to clear up HIV. I have seen from many sources that it does not just on here but I’d like advice on how long to take it. I did for several months a year ago but still tested positive.

Thank You for everything you do for us!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Please bear in mind, given the Coronavirus and worldwide epidemics, enforced vaccines and related, many people are posting and replying about health issues here.

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.
PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. NO ONE HERE SHOULD FOLLOW ANY ADVICE WITHOUT DOING RESEARCH ON THEIR OWN.

Any actions you decide to take regarding your health or the health of family, loved ones is your own decision.

IN CLOSING, ANY POSTS ADVOCATING ANYTHING ILLEGAL WILL BE REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

I'm also seeing some misinformation here, along with bad advice regarding supplements. When considering anything, do your research first, from multiple sources before taking any action.

Yes and I see that obviously my posting was removed despite my so called opinion and so instead of removing my post, you could have made this posting in addition to that.

Now then, do mind explaining what misinformation I was spreading about health and supplements that is wrong?

And if anyone has an issue with vaccines, they can go ahead and say so. Also, I didnt know it was illegal to post a solid opposition to vaccines given the evidence and proof of it being used for nefarious purposes and I also encouraged others to do further reading. So?

It's one thing to disagree but to remove my posting, that's interesting indeed.

I'd like an explanation. Instead of saying that there is misinformation, you can do us all a favor and explain why.

I dont post things if I believe it would harm anyone or is incorrect.

Thank you.

I'm confused why posts from jews remain up but posts about honest medical opinions are deemed inappropriate. :(

I'm sure all of us gentiles on the forum have posted our views and opinions on health in this forum at least one time each. And when we don't agree, we just have open discussions from which we learn from and become more knowledgeable. I was under the impression that this was the Satanic way. The enemy hates open discussion. I read the entire post and it was made explicitly clear that it was the opinion of the original poster and any person reading it was made aware of this. Sad to see the post go, but then again I don't run this forum, so perhaps my opinions aren't welcome, either.

Not getting vaccinated isn't illegal in the United States. I don't know about other countries. There was no illegal content in the post.

HPS Shannon said:

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.

Yes and I see that obviously my posting was removed despite my so called opinion and so instead of removing my post, you could have made this posting in addition to that.

Now then, do mind explaining what misinformation I was spreading about health and supplements that is wrong?

And if anyone has an issue with vaccines, they can go ahead and say so. Also, I didnt know it was illegal to post a solid opposition to vaccines given the evidence and proof of it being used for nefarious purposes and I also encouraged others to do further reading. So?

I'd like an explanation. Instead of saying that there is misinformation, you can do us all a favor and explain why.

Thank you.

I believe the information regarding vaccines that you have been posting (HPS Shannon) is not only outrageously wrong, but actually DEADLY. To see that parents on here are considering this is really sad. It also seems to me that you were pushing these beliefs.

I think lots of people listen to the clergy here and maybe even some of our newer members even more. They might not know the difference between an opinion and reality.

This is again my personal opinion, an opinion being backed by me being a medical student, a child of doctors and a Satanist for the past 10 years or so. VACCINATE YOUR KIDS. I and literally everyone I know has been vaccinated and i am dong perfectly fine.

My boyfriend has had literally dozens of LIFE SAVING vaccinations throughout his life, again, perfectly healthy, successful and doing fine. My parents are required to get annual vaccinations as part of a tried and trusted scheme to protect themselves and their patients. They are perfectly fine too.

Better a feeling of being "sick" and "tired" post vaccine THAN A DEAD FUCKING KID.

I think when it comes to these particular issues, people on here should mention that it is a personal opinion or belief before posting, lest we have disastrous and tragic consequences by people thinking otherwise.

HAIL SATAN!

I woke up here to complaints. The post also attracted a reply with advice on how to bribe health officials. That's illegal.

Yes, this sort of thing is all over the web, regarding vaccines and such. This forum is not the average forum. The enemy has been working overtime to shut us down.

If you read the news, the enemy is really going after people who post against vaccines and related, using some deaths involved as excuses.

One member here posted that refusing vaccines for children involved being reported to the authorities as a bad parent.

If you post anything like that here, in the beginning, please state this is your own opinion first and foremost.

I wake up in my morning to complaints (more than one), I deleted the post.

Shannon, go ahead and repost it again, but please include at the beginning blatantly this is your opinion.

It's all in the wording.

www.joyofsatan.com

I also want to add here, I usually don't write of such personal things, but more than one attempt on my life, and my husband's as well has been made of late.

Satan protects us, but my point in revealing this blatantly shows just how much the Jews want to shut us up.

This forum is one of the few that by the Grace of Satan is still up and running.

www.joyofsatan.com

Como Usuário desse site e aprendiz dedicado ao nosso Deus Satanás deixo aqui registrado meu imenso respeito e eterno agradecimento tão merecidos à amada irmã Sacerdotisa Maxine Dietrich. Salve Satan para toda a eternidade.

The thing is when some advice goes into the "Health" realm as take X supplementation in contrast or in rejection of health care advice, and X thing and one "swears by it", this can cause whatever to another person. The effects can be real, however.

The health of other people is not some sort of joke where one can give medical advice without any concern. Well-being advice is not the same as health advice, and many people confuse the two. Many people online doing this and this is a crime conflating the two. There are people online telling others to drink tin and worse, that garlic water will heal serious ailments, or whatever else like that.

One has to be really careful with this. People have been giving help and advice, but on the end of the day, personal inspection of the matter has to always be done, and advice from certified healthcare professional has to be consulted.

One has to be very specific here. For example, someone not vaccinating their kids, is not a joke in some countries like the United States where one may get away with it. You can end up losing custody of your own child in some countries or elsewhere for this. There are people reading from all over the world, and disclaimers may be required.

This is for anything about feelings, it's about the law and where this can potentially go with some enemies skewing things around.

meena_venus said:
I'm confused why posts from jews remain up but posts about honest medical opinions are deemed inappropriate. :(

I'm sure all of us gentiles on the forum have posted our views and opinions on health in this forum at least one time each. And when we don't agree, we just have open discussions from which we learn from and become more knowledgeable. I was under the impression that this was the Satanic way. The enemy hates open discussion. I read the entire post and it was made explicitly clear that it was the opinion of the original poster and any person reading it was made aware of this. Sad to see the post go, but then again I don't run this forum, so perhaps my opinions aren't welcome, either.

Black5 said:
HPS Shannon said:

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.

Thank you.

I believe the information regarding vaccines that you have been posting (HPS Shannon) is not only outrageously wrong, but actually DEADLY. To see that parents on here are considering this is really sad. It also seems to me that you were pushing these beliefs.

I think lots of people listen to the clergy here and maybe even some of our newer members even more. They might not know the difference between an opinion and reality.

This is again my personal opinion, an opinion being backed by me being a medical student, a child of doctors and a Satanist for the past 10 years or so. VACCINATE YOUR KIDS. I and literally everyone I know has been vaccinated and i am dong perfectly fine.

My boyfriend has had literally dozens of LIFE SAVING vaccinations throughout his life, again, perfectly healthy, successful and doing fine. My parents are required to get annual vaccinations as part of a tried and trusted scheme to protect themselves and their patients. They are perfectly fine too.

Better a feeling of being "sick" and "tired" post vaccine THAN A DEAD FUCKING KID.

I think when it comes to these particular issues, people on here should mention that it is a personal opinion or belief before posting, lest we have disastrous and tragic consequences by people thinking otherwise.

HAIL SATAN!

@Black5, from our conversations in the past, it appears alot of things went over your head.

Aside from what Maxine said, I understand but with you, you obviously dont know enough about vaccines because if you did, you wouldn't so ignorantly be saying that I am VERY wrong.

Dont be so intellectually dishonest. The very real dangers of vaccines are very real.

I woke up here to complaints. The post also attracted a reply with advice on how to bribe health officials. That's illegal.

Yes, this sort of thing is all over the web, regarding vaccines and such. This forum is not the average forum. The enemy has been working overtime to shut us down.

If you read the news, the enemy is really going after people who post against vaccines and related, using some deaths involved as excuses.

One member here posted that refusing vaccines for children involved being reported to the authorities as a bad parent.

If you post anything like that here, in the beginning, please state this is your own opinion first and foremost.

I wake up in my morning to complaints (more than one), I deleted the post.

Shannon, go ahead and repost it again, but please include at the beginning blatantly this is your opinion.

It's all in the wording.

I understand.

It is a real shame that the way this enemy system is. A simple thing such as refusing to put toxins and harmful substances in your body is deemed unlawful. I am very aware against the attack on people who are against vaccines. The vaccine situation is a business and in this day it carries little meaning and is only designed to profit and poison us.

But of course anyone can get all the vaccines that they want for them and their children if they want.

And who ever complained could of posted their opposition on the thread and spoke their mind and communicated the fact.

I wont put my post back up if its such a risk but I urge people to be safe and study the effects of vaccines atleast...

HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

@Black5, from our conversations in the past, it appears alot of things went over your head.

Aside from what Maxine said, I understand but with you, you obviously dont know enough about vaccines because if you did, you wouldn't so ignorantly be saying that I am VERY wrong.

Dont be so intellectually dishonest. The very real dangers of vaccines are very real.

@Black5, and before you repeat yourself like a broken record, how about you use that brain of yours to study what is in vaccines and how much disease it causes before opposing my post. Dont be so oblivious. You are free to stick as much mystery chemicals into yourself as you like.

I've taken all my school required vaccines and most of them I've hadn't had any issues but the last one I honestly believe fucked me over as I've noticed my pollen tolerance has decreased and I'm unable to enjoy the outdoors like I once did, also other body problems just came out of nowhere. I will try to do some serious detoxing and see where it goes because my health and energy just hasn't been the same after that particular vaccine.

But I don't remember what it was called, I'll definitely try to see if I can find out so I could encourage others to be wary of it but I remember they said it had something to do with hiv and it was the last mandatory vaccine I got. It was only by chance that I missed the date only to be forced to take it later on.

I agree completely that some vaccines are good but there could certainly be vaccines meant to just screw you over and keep you on payroll to the jews because of its side effects, and not everyone may respond to it the same way.

Black5 said:
HPS Shannon said:

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

So Mrs medical student, can you please tell me why you are recommending vaccines like a automated bot but not speaking about adjuvant free vaccines or advocate for them. Or speak up about adverse effects caused by adjuvants in vaccines. You seem totally senseless in advocating vaccines. You are a strange medical student. Can you care to explain why so many females have life threatening experiences after the HPV vaccine? Are you even aware about Auyrveda and alternative medicine. How do Auyrvedic elixrs or Arishtas manage to cure flu faster than Tamiflu. Can you clarify? I have had my disagreements with clergy but I provide reasons and explanations for that. You aren't providing any.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

HAIL SATAN!

@Black5, and before you repeat yourself like a broken record, how about you use that brain of yours to study what is in vaccines and how much disease it causes before opposing my post. Dont be so oblivious. You are free to stick as much mystery chemicals into yourself as you like.

What is your opinion on herd immunity?

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

HAIL SATAN!

I don't know if it's just a case but I noticed a lot of arrogance from doctors or medical students only because they are studying medicine, they're like:"I'm studying medicine, I obviously know more than you!" But the reality is that they believe anything they study or get told by other doctors so they're more brainwashed than others.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

HAIL SATAN!

I think things are not so black and white. Yes it would be great if we could study the composition and effects of vaccines. However there are some diseases like flu and measles that kill people and not only kids. In such a case a vaccine may save a life even though it may have other long term effects. Our bodies and souls are not advanced enough at this point to heal anything. Ben Klassen was an advocator of this but this would work in the context of a future utopia where the jew is not in control and scientific research is for real.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS IS FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY.

Black5 said:
This post makes me want to - actually, since we shouldn't advocate violence, nevermind.

Let me just say you should maybe try to use your brain instead of acting like the stereotypical dumb goyim that mindlessly accepts all the indoctrination of the jews. Considering what you posted about being a child of doctors and going to medical school for many years, it's beyond obvious why you say what you say.

Also regarding your so-called "positive experiences" with vaccines. What evidence do you have that you and your parents don't just have inherently good health that helped protect you against the harmful things inside the vaccines to a degree? For all you know, you could have been just as fine without taking any of them. The only contrary argument you have to this is how all the people in your medical field are rabid about people who do not vaccinate, making jewy claims like how every 2nd unvaccinated child dies, and so forth.

If you strip away all the feel-good propaganda regarding vaccination, and the "opinions" of all these doctors who have no real contrary experience on unvaccinated people, then the cold hard reality comes to light. While vaccination in and of itself can be good without the toxic shit, in many cases it isn't even necessary in the first place. It has been malformed by the Jews to just become your yearly injection of toxins with little to no benefit.

This comes from someone who never really was big on any "anti-vax" train. It's because I personally experienced what this toxic shit did to my brain and body after I was injected with it as a child. And I still got ill just like everyone else, who also all had the vaccine.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

HAIL SATAN!

You see the thing is, I don't form my opinions by reading blogs while taking a shit, blogs from mostly retarded and fake idiots who almost always literally don't have a life talking about how vaccines are the world enemy #1.

What I mention which again for the 50th time, is my personal opinion that I live by and don't give 2 fucks if any other doesn't is I HAVE SEEN THIS FIRST HAND.

That is why I felt the urge to say something regarding all of this to other Satanists here. At least it's something to be considered.

Do you understand what does that mean?? That means I have seen how sadly these things end up. Especially with those poor innocent kids. People should look up the effects TOO of not vaccinating kids and themselves. This is seen all over the net especially in the third world. Like it or not, hygiene or not, without vaccinations, the chances of catching these diseases are undoubtedly high.

But I guess that doesn't really matter since many here are apparently top microbiologists.

But anyway, I am glad HPS Maxine cleared up some things regarding PERSONAL opinions.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Now, THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. IT IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NEVER IGNORE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE IN SEEKING TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

Now, with that out of the way.
Dear HPS Shannon. I stand by you in this matter. The thing is, one has to tread smartly in this deeply jewed world. Always use legal disclaimers. The Devil is in the details, or in this case, the wording. I also understand HPS Maxine and her standpoint. History is filled with legal precedents and bodies of men and women who meant no harm but were murdered nevertheless.

Years ago, me and my wife made an educated decision not to vaccinate our child. This decision was based on years of research, reading a myriad of scientific peer-reviewed papers and case studies. Our child was born at home. A professional midwife was present and we were ready to speed to the nearest hospital in case ANYTHING starts going wrong. Everything worked out successfully and the kid is going strong and doing well without a single needle.

Herd immunity, you say? I don't buy it in full. During last century or so, human hygiene has changed a lot for the better, eliminating chances for many infectious diseases in the process.

The latest offer we had to decline was the notorious Gardasil vaccine. There was a Danish TV documentary about this subject. Obviously it is purged from jewtube because it is bad for business, oy vey. Here it is with English subs.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WVrTqc3A9ML3/

You can't stop people from communing. We have noted that many who take the seasonal flu vaccination actually become sick after it. Some people who take encephalitis vaccinations do actually contract encephalitis from the very same injection and this disease is not your average flu. The real problem seems to be the approach taken by orthodox medical cartel. It is not holistic. Injecting a coctail of wicked shit and live viruses into an organism with stressed out systems (especially immune system) is asking for trouble. The current system is neither transparent nor honest. I've come to the conclusion that the real purpose of current immunization system is to debilitate as many people as reasonably possible without causing too much death and tripping too much alarm bells. In ideal world, every single person would be evaluated and tested before administering a vaccine to make sure that the organism can actually handle the additional load.

Black5 said:
Better a dead fucking kid than a drooling vegetable, full of tubes and needles or a kid with impaired ability to concentrate and/or comprehend, feeling constantly tired and disabled.
The fruits of orthodox medical indoctrination are apparent in your post from a mile away. I felt similar vibe when talking to my GP. "But my professor back in university said this and that..." Yeah, whatever. Do wake up.
I even won't go into what is going on in third world countries with forced vaccinations (sterilizations). It doesn't make international news. It never did.
Also note that the VAERS probably doesn't give a realistic picture of what is actually going on. You know the saying "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

HAIL SATAN!

HPS Shannon, I know you care about health, and I do, too. Health makes the difference between life and death. Health is the most precious commodity we have. Suspicious and potentially harmful issues such as the vaccine, we just have to expose them because we do not have the expertise and means to provide real, scientific solutions. Try to understand me. I hate disease more than any other evil and threat to life. Medical progress requires much knowledge of the natural sciences and many experiments. We must not delude and endanger people's lives. I understand that you want to help, but it doesn't work that way. If you really want to help, you have to go into medicine and advance and elevate your knowledge of the natural sciences and with the help of our Gods, you can create and provide effective and safe medicine. But you have to be careful of the Jews.

slyscorpion said:
HP Maxine or anyone on here can you give me advice on how long to take oxygen therapy (the minute cure thing) and what amount to clear up HIV. I have seen from many sources that it does not just on here but I’d like advice on how long to take it. I did for several months a year ago but still tested positive.

Did you read the book in its entirety? That would be the best source for a treatment program. Next best would be to find and contact some doctors that use it for treatment purposes and ask them. Maxine may or may not know, but I don't think she is going to say anything, especially because she just got done talking about giving poor or incorrect health advice.

slyscorpion said:

Here is the book you need as the main resource for using the hydrogen peroxide method of healing. http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E28BFA7765224F9D08A0B8FA4CF33DB5

ALSO, I KNOW OTHERS HAVE POSTED SUCH BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY SERIOUS TO NOT JUST BLINDLY FOLLOW ANYTHING. THE FOLLOWING IS IN MAJORITY A MATTER OF MY OWN OPINION AND A SUGGESTION ONLY. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE FOLLOWING. COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. HOPEFULLY THIS INFORMATION HELPS BROTHER. THERE'S ALSO "POPULAR OPINION" GOING AGAINST THE BELOW, WHICH I ENCOURAGE YOU ALSO READ. HELPS IN MAKING YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS, KNOWING BOTH SIDES.

With the disclaimer out of the way...

I recommend you look into some of Dr Sebi’s methods. He apparently was able to cure HIV and cancer. He has some interesting stuff about Alkaline diets. His strict diet, I believe should not be practiced for an extreme length of time, but for the purpose of cleansing and healing mainly, which it can do by helping to create a system optimal to allow for this to occur. Again 6months to a year of his method, can supposedly bring success.

I would vouch against buying supplements from his website as those have been compromised since his passing. Apparently his wife sells some of his stuff but you'll have to do a search and figure out where. Or you can just look at the ingredients and obtain these online. And some searches can yield results. I recommend the duckduckgo search engine for any research, as google has turned to shit with its jewish algorithm, indexing what what ((they)) want and info control, making research strenuous. Here are a couple of links:

A blog by someone that followed Dr. Sebi's methods to cure hiv, he seems to have stopped posting but had positive results. This blog was obscure from the web surface. You can read the journey of said individual here, on the sidebar has specific titles for days. https://phinest25.blogspot.com/2017/06/day68.html

https://www.mucusless-diet.com/treatment-for-hivaids.html

http://advocatesfordrsebi.org/faqs/what-about-reversing-aids/

https://theafricanbiomineralbalance.com/dr-sebi-herbs-used-to-cure-aids/

Ingredients used in his supplements:
http://advocatesfordrsebi.org/cell-food-ingredients/

How to make them at home in links. What you'll need are empty capsules and a capsule machine. *sadly this updated page included some prayer crap that wasn't there before, of course disregard this garbage, we know the truth and real spiritual way to heal, JoS is your main source for that* https://www.mucusless-diet.com/cancercure.html

https://theafricanbiomineralbalance.com/dr-sebi-how-to-cure-aids/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFQEYUXozXQ&feature=youtu.be&t=96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSzD2ID2I7E&feature=emb_title

Hopefully this helps, I know it's a lot of links but this might be one piece of the puzzle you can use, to your benefit and hopefully to heal. Best to use the above in conjunction with a healing working of some kind. There have been posts by other members such as Lydia that touch on healing workings I believe, and don't forget the JoS. If you take the initiative, there is much that can happen in the way of fully healing and curing yourself of so called "non curable" diseases.

HAIL SATAN!

As a fully vaccinated person, I never had any problems after taking vaccines, however this may be because my body is quite resistant.

Each and every person's body was developed uniquely, and this has a HUGE impact on whether or not they can take certain vaccines. The person applying the vaccine and how it is applied can also affect its effects.

Vaccines are made as a way to teach our immunological system how to deal with a certain disease by training it with a weaker version of the disease, but they are not adjusted for each person's system, which is where the danger lies. A weaker system will have trouble dealing with a vaccine that an average system can just shrug off.

Take as an example diseases you can only have once in your lifetime. This is because once your body learns how to get rid of it, you're immune. However, some of these diseases are strong, so weaker people tend to die when exposed to them.

This is why you should research before taking vaccines. Search for experiences of people who have the same physical conditions as you, alternatives, what's in the vaccine etc. Knowledge is powerful.

Not all vaccines will harm you, but some of them will. Do your research and decide for yourself, since you are the only one who knows your own body.

I hope this helps.

I also want to add here, I usually don't write of such personal things, but more than one attempt on my life, and my husband's as well has been made of late.

Satan protects us, but my point in revealing this blatantly shows just how much the Jews want to shut us up.

This forum is one of the few that by the Grace of Satan is still up and running.

This is a reality, personally I know what you said here, but I can't share in public this deadly attack they did and succeeded in my personal life.

I truly know that you are safe and protected, but I wanted to share my trust and power in you and with you.

HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

Dear HPS Shannon,
(This is all just my opinion ;) ) I find you holding your stance on vaccines to be very inspiring, honorable and intelligent. Thank you so much for bringing your knowledge to this place. I am very surprised to see the limited knowledge of some of our supposed fellows but I understand HPS Maxine's position of not wanting to get anyone into legal trouble. Vitamin C, D3+K2(K2 as MK7) and Zinc+Copper is what I physically use for immunity and healing. Megadosing Vitamin C works wonders when done every couple hours or so. This is not common knowledge but it should be! I've even miraculously healed my body very quickly from everything from muscle soreness to joint injuries with high consistent doses of Vitamin C. I've stocked up on Liposomal C (fat soluble) for this Corona pandemic and I am 100% confident that I am far better off than all the normies who don't know any better and think their medical establishment isn't totally jewed and isn't solely for profit. I wish you the very best and again, thank you for standing your ground on the vaccine topic.
-Magnus

Has anyone even heard of a Jew being an anti-vaxxer? They seem to quietly have all *their* kids vaccinated while they advocate the anti vaxxer position for the stupid goyim and then live obscenely long lives with the modern medicine that is increasingly "not for goyim."

"A 1999 CCAR responsum on Compulsory Immunization (5759.10), finds that vaccines qualify as refu'ah bedukah, proven remedies, and are therefore an obligation."

https://urj.org/what-we-believe/resolutions/resolution-mandatory-immunization-laws

Xalarax said:
Has anyone even heard of a Jew being an anti-vaxxer? They seem to quietly have all *their* kids vaccinated while they advocate the anti vaxxer position for the stupid goyim and then live obscenely long lives with the modern medicine that is increasingly "not for goyim."

"A 1999 CCAR responsum on Compulsory Immunization (5759.10), finds that vaccines qualify as refu'ah bedukah, proven remedies, and are therefore an obligation."

https://urj.org/what-we-believe/resolutions/resolution-mandatory-immunization-laws

That is a quite interesting view and yes, many of them live like ghouls until a hundred years old, by practicing modern science in the fullest. This includes diet, supplementation, even other outrageous practices that I'd rather not even write about as they are too many.

Meanwhile, they tell the goyim to just ditch everything and do exactly what will help them get a life expectancy of 30 years old, such as drink endless boose, eat no better than a pig, ignore all scientific advances, and do whatever else morbid to themselves.

Soros knows something about living at the total ghoul age and still having a full mental capacity at his age. He even walks around and all of that, which is quite impressive, and is not yet completely bedridden. Many other jews also like Sanders are in peak condition for their age.

This doesn't happen only by eating garlic and honey, that is for sure.

Xalarax said:

I would say it's not far fetched to think that Jews are not receiving the same vaccines that are meant for the goyim. HPS Maxine did say vaccines used to be good. I highly doubt top Jews are taking the same vaccines that are available to the public nowadays.

Xalarax said:

Those hardcore hasidic(sp?) types that dress in all black in 80+ degree weather are all extremely anti-vax. none of their kids get any of them. and when you get down to it those are essentially the jew in its pure form.

If anything its the anti vaxxer position that is relentlessly attacked. I have debated and observed many arguments online over the years. Perhaps other than the Jewish question itself and related themes such as Hitler/the 6 gorillion, I'm not sure if there is one other topic where I've seen such emotions/mob mentality to shut down the person than when it comes to vaccines and their association with autism. While I'm not saying they are all bad and to abandon modern medicine in my opinion there is definetly something there when it comes to autism whether it's the hypothesized MMR shots, the sheer volume of shots that goes up continously, or something related....

Bigot Boy said:
Xalarax said:

I would say it's not far fetched to think that Jews are not receiving the same vaccines that are meant for the goyim. HPS Maxine did say vaccines used to be good. I highly doubt top Jews are taking the same vaccines that are available to the public nowadays.

Hasidics recently had a measles outbreak and other said things plague them, as they avoid specific vaccines. They more than likely have insider intel in regards to what to do and what not to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
Xalarax said:

Hasidics recently had a measles outbreak and other said things plague them, as they avoid specific vaccines. They more than likely have insider intel in regards to what to do and what not to do.
Yep, I was going to replay with the same message, it's not that impossible to think that they have intel on vaccines. I do agree that it's really a difficult argument- I'm sure not all vaccines are bad but unfortunately for a normal guy it's impossible to know what is bad and what is good...us SS's are much luckier because we have magick that can help if something happens.

HPS Shannon, you have only recently been appointed to such a ranking on here – – by the virtue of the clergy. what you wrote and how I have seen this escalate in the self perceived victimhood, makes me wanna pull out the violin. Given what I have learned in AA, resentment only hurts the beholder. Please approach this form with more reference and take some constructive criticism so that it doesn’t have to turn into tough lovPlease approach this form with more reference and take some constructive criticism so that it doesn’t have to turn into tough love…I am not just trying to be some wiseguy, it’s just kind of audaciously outlandish to get so defensive. MaxineHigh Priestess Maxine has used much cordiality and tact. this is inappropriate of the clergy member This inappropriate behavior isn’t what I envision when Satanic Nazi (fascist cleric) cones to mind. Know your place please like I know my own.

SIEG HEIL!!!

HPS Shannon said:

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.

Thank you.

Apprentice said:
Now, THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. IT IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NEVER IGNORE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE IN SEEKING TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

Yeah, same here.

Years ago, me and my wife made an educated decision not to vaccinate our child. This decision was based on years of research, reading a myriad of scientific peer-reviewed papers and case studies. Our child was born at home.

My mother has done the research as well and reached the same conclusion. (I was born at home too, good call.) I thank my mother every time I hear of another dead infant or, worse, an infant that (if unlucky) will grow into adulthood as a completely dependant, disabled individual, who will never know the joy of doing normal things kids do, never will be able to have a love life, a sex life, a family, all that makes life worth living.

Better a dead fucking kid than a drooling vegetable, full of tubes and needles or a kid with impaired ability to concentrate and/or comprehend, feeling constantly tired and disabled.

I couldn't agree more with you here. Let me explain so even the indoctrinated offspring of families of doctors will at least flinch before repeating the litany they've been forced to memorize and defend.

Most people would normally attach themselves to any fraction of life left in the body and continue to live on...
...in theory.

But I don't personally believe that any of these people has ever had to do with anyone who was forced to live "life", like you said, as a drooling vegetable.
I have. And I know exactly how much more pain than any funeral there is in this, for either the afflicted person AND the family/tutors who have to look after them, feed them, wash them, empty the catheter bag, change the catheter to avoid infections, turn them in their sleep (hoping they won't wake and cry) to avoid bed sores as they lost the ability to counter balance even if the body hurts... It's not a pretty life. It's what xians call hell.
Just imagine having self consciousness and know that everyone else around you has all the chances you'll never have again. That they were taken from you BEFORE you could even talk and say you are against getting "immunized", too young to avoid other people's lack of intellect from poisoning you and making every day of your "life" a day you hope to die.

People just don't think about this eventuality, but it happens, a lot. You don't need to be a renowned and respected medic to learn these facts (because I'd offend the memory of some people if I called them my "opinion" after some held my hand and asked me when they can die).

And it's not something "doctors" ever learn either, because it's a job for nurses and family members who unwillingly choose to become nurses in order to keep the disable loved one at home (because I don't think many would believe me if I said what happens to these invalid people in hospitals).

So.. between death or THIS? I choose death.

I'd get reincarnated in a new body, hopefully in another "anti-vaxxer" family that will raise me on solid, healthy food, teach me I can take care of myself and encourage my questions, so I won't become another system puppet, unlike those who choose to trust the acclaimed University Professor who wants them to push and sell more and more legalized drugs to the hapless and the desperate.

Cause that's what the medical system is doing.
Sure, not ALL of them. But most. Those that speak up, lose their jobs, those that come out and spread information (the most powerful tool against the system here) may end up dead in strange circumstances.
And let us say that I've known enough John and Jane Doe to not only believe this statistic, but know it as.... opinion.

So a big Thank You to you, Brother, for stating with almost telepathic accuracy what was forming throughout my mind as I read the intolerable ignorance in some of the previous posts.
A big Thanks to Brother Shael, who I wasn't surprised at all when he confirmed his intelligence once again.
And a big Thank You to High Priestess Shannon, as I really enjoyed your post before it was taken down.

HAIL SATAN... may Your Wisdom lead Us all, Father.

Fascist Pagan said:
And who are you? Shannon has been here for years, you've been here for only a few days, so who's the one who really has to learn their place? It's not Shannon.

What do those links go to in his signiture? I'm not going to click them because they might go somewhere bad, but I have seen links looking very similar to those in comments written by russian-language bot accounts.

And "fascist pagan" for a name, like a projection of what you think we are and what you think would help you blend in. Very sterile and robotic sounding name. The leftists always accuse everybody to be fascists, but it is the left themselves who are the true fascists. Antifa is the perfect example, stands for anti-fascist, but Antifa are actually the worst ones themselves, antifa are the ones using mob riots and intimidation to try to shut down all opposing opinions. We are not about fascism here in any form, Mussolini was dumb and did a lot of mistakes.

Fascist Pagan said:
HPS Shannon, you have only recently been appointed to such a ranking on here – – by the virtue of the clergy. what you wrote and how I have seen this escalate in the self perceived victimhood, makes me wanna pull out the violin. Given what I have learned in AA, resentment only hurts the beholder. Please approach this form with more reference and take some constructive criticism so that it doesn’t have to turn into tough lovPlease approach this form with more reference and take some constructive criticism so that it doesn’t have to turn into tough love…I am not just trying to be some wiseguy, it’s just kind of audaciously outlandish to get so defensive. MaxineHigh Priestess Maxine has used much cordiality and tact. this is inappropriate of the clergy member This inappropriate behavior isn’t what I envision when Satanic Nazi (fascist cleric) cones to mind. Know your place please like I know my own.

SIEG HEIL!!!

HPS Shannon said:

THESE ARE OPINIONS ONLY.

Thank you.

I was appointed by Satan and the gods.
My message to Maxine was me simply asking a question-- maybe it came off as rude, but It wasnt. I guess thats the nature of text.

With all due respect, you can stay out of the situation between Maxine and I and keep your comments to yourself because they mean nothing to me. And since you want to bring up my being a clergy member (which was irrelevant and unneccesary) the other clergy member can address me about the subject, not you random member.

You can stay in your place/ rank and leave the assumptions of my clergyhood to the other clergyhood or the gods. How does that sound?

Thanks.

Fascist Pagan said:
Know your place please like I know my own.
You are just a shitty troll, so if you truly knew your place you would keep your mouth shut and go back to 4chan where you belong.

Shannon has been here as a HPS for many years and accomplished more than your pathetic existence could ever hope to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back