Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Drugs Are Useless

SSAlexandra said:
I made the mistake of going into a Jew club, there was one robotic looking reptile who stands on the side, i'm assuming the owner, he exibited no emotion while standing there, like a human mannequin, only when others went up to him to shake his hand, he takes mild energies this way, and simulates human emotions. Other then that, he just stands there and drains everyone within his reach, he also has his lizard buddies all over the bar doing the same thing. I made the mistake of calling him a Jew boy, I couldn't contain my emotions, I couldn't hold in the fact that someone so evil was just standing there having a lovely good ol' time at the club.

Later on in the evening I saw him speaking with one of his lizard buddies, the buddie then came up to me, I only saw what he was doing for a brief moment, he was using the technique that we use when giving energies to the powers of hell, only for mailicious purposes. It constisted of black and grey energies(sort of TV static looking), with akashic outer layering on the sphere, and a red jew symbol within its midsts, either that or a rune, I recovered the imagery from within my own mind using meditations, bits and pieces, using the past life regression, which is very useful.

He then proceeded to take a big inhale, inhaling the ball condensing it into his third eye, then releasing it into myne, using the Satanic Telepathic communcation type thing, where you connect your mind to anothers only his cord was pure black, and blasted me right in the third eye with this big bad ball of energy, I went temporarily blind, he then came up to me and said "take that you satanic f*ck", after he realized that the effects were nullified in seconds he literally ran out of the club, that was when I was just starting out though.

I have since been back there just to see how they react now that i've advanced, its pure fear literal fear.

Theres nothing wrong with going out for a beverage at the taverns, I prefer the viking styled ones, but the nightclubs are far more dangerous, your literally climbing into the den of lizards, UNLESS one is strong enough, and enjoys going in there with blue flame throwers.

HAIL THE GODS, HAIL SATAN, HAIL COBRA

Interesting!

I have a huge feud with a Jew at work as that guy was trying to get my job, by spreading lies about me to my boss. But the kike did not know the boss and I were friends since we were 10 years old and he was fired on spot (he knew he lied). A few month after that I started to be ill and with no energy for several months and I did suspect that it was the kike having used black magic on me. So I asked Father Satan to remove all spells that kike could have cast on me. That was last month... and last week I learned the kike was dead from a sudden heart attack, and strangely I feel my energy coming back.

patbona63 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Nuuuu Age people pay all kinds of shekels to go to the third world and do Jungle Juice in a mud hut where they sit for hours in hot weather shoulder to shoulder with each other shitting their paints and puking on themselves......Watching Disney cartoons in their mind.

Some of them go to the hospital for over dosing and others just get buried in the jungle by Joo-joo the Jungle Juice man.

So Jewcy.

They are indeed stupid as the many death using Ayahuasca prove.

Traditionally locals go to see the shaman for guidance and it is the shaman that drinks the Ayahuasca. He interprets his visions and gives guidance to them. It was never intended that people others than the shaman drink that stuff as they totally lack the necessary knowledge.

There are numbers of fake shamans in these places that lack the understanding of the powerful and sacred botanical brews used for thousands of years for healing and divination. They are waiting for gullible new agers for profit.

There is no need for the shaman to drink ayahuasca either, as that's a drug. A real shaman would develop his abilities without the use of that.

Thank you for writing about this HP. Drugs really do mess with your mind and cause nothing but trouble especially when combined with meditations, even the 'lesser' drugs like weed. I've read this sermon before but never really understood it until now

Stormblood said:
patbona63 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Nuuuu Age people pay all kinds of shekels to go to the third world and do Jungle Juice in a mud hut where they sit for hours in hot weather shoulder to shoulder with each other shitting their paints and puking on themselves......Watching Disney cartoons in their mind.

Some of them go to the hospital for over dosing and others just get buried in the jungle by Joo-joo the Jungle Juice man.

So Jewcy.

They are indeed stupid as the many death using Ayahuasca prove.

Traditionally locals go to see the shaman for guidance and it is the shaman that drinks the Ayahuasca. He interprets his visions and gives guidance to them. It was never intended that people others than the shaman drink that stuff as they totally lack the necessary knowledge.

There are numbers of fake shamans in these places that lack the understanding of the powerful and sacred botanical brews used for thousands of years for healing and divination. They are waiting for gullible new agers for profit.

There is no need for the shaman to drink ayahuasca either, as that's a drug. A real shaman would develop his abilities without the use of that.
Some need to understand that the religion of the Shaman's was probabily corrupted along the way like all the others. It's not like because Shaman's use now drugs then it's the right thing to do to devolpe spiritual power, like i've heard some people say.

A lot of people get into using drugs, especially some like heroin and fent, painkillers, they try to stop the pain they feel without realizing that they're only causing more pain for themselves and others in the end. I've had friends die from heroin overdoses, and had no idea they were using. All of the pain could go away now for just a half hour of their time per day. I feel bad for them, but at the same time I don't feel anything because it all came down to a dumb decision, with grave consequences. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger, except it's in the form of a rig (syringe).

Above all, addicts never get the message that what they're doing is killing not only themselves but their entire families and circles of friends. Do we really have to head towards a Singaporean method of punishment for the opioid crisis especially to stop?

Drugs cause brain damage even from the first use. Once the individual gets addicted to the drug the brain damage is huge. Each drug damages the brain with its' own "special" way, but most drugs focus on serotonin and dopamine synapses. Generaly this is the main idea. Imagine a silicone U-shape cup. This cup is a synapse. Let's say that in daily life (average percentage of happiness) the 1/5 of the cup is filled with serotonin (without any metitation).
When the individual is extremely happy (winning the lottery, buy a house, marriage etc) the 1/3 cup is filled with serotonin. With drugs this cup is being overfilled and it stretches out. When the drug effects are over the consequences occur. The cup is now permanently stretched out. Now when the cup is filled with the average percentage of happiness the cup is not filled by 1/5 but by 1/20 (because now the cup is bigger). That way the person can not feel the satisfaction of it. He becomes aggressive, depressed and his body starts to be in pain because the synapses lack of serotonin. To add, basic functions become difficult.
From now on the synapse can not revert to the original size. That way the individual seeks his dose to fill the cup at a certain level and be able to  not feel depressed and aggressive and feel relieved from the pain. At the same time, with frequent use, the brain reduces the synthesis of serotonin because he thinks there is plenty of it. That is to say that the individual gets more and more addicted to the drug and so on. The funny/tragic fact is that antidepressants such as SSRIs and MAOI have the same motive.
As for the social perspective, the addicted individual can not understand how serious the situation is. He just seeks the easiest way get relieved from the pain. When the individual can not even easily do  basic functions he can not understand and think about anything. For example if a person does not have anything to eat and starves (base chakra - survival), he will not think about having sex etc (sacral chakra). First he will ensure the basic needs. It's pretty much the same thing with addiction. Of course some of the addicted individuals understand the seriousness and are sad for themselves and their relatives, but not all of them  achieve detoxification.
All this is jew shit to confuse the mass. They took away our knowledge, they took away joy and they want the mass to use the drugs as a substitute of joy and meditation, which is self-destructive.

I've noticed most all of my friends are very much into getting high, and nearly all of them have reiterated time and time again how they would "love to get me high."
I'm always at a loss as to why. What makes them want to bring others down so readily, of having a worthless "experience"?

Cyn666 said:
I've noticed most all of my friends are very much into getting high, and nearly all of them have reiterated time and time again how they would "love to get me high."
I'm always at a loss as to why. What makes them want to bring others down so readily, of having a worthless "experience"?

Worthless people worthless behaviour. They are just open to the enemy. The enemy wants to corrupt you and tries to do it through your friends. It doesn't worth of a try to argue with them about the "oh so magical experience" that damages your brain.
Also whoever takes drugs is wide open to the enemy and can act as a puppet and make your life difficult. I am not just talking about you getting drugs but whatever they can influence in your life. Watch out. Think twice their suggestions and of course don't do drugs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back