Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Is God

HP Mageson666 said:
Satan Is God

The ancients called these Gods also physical beings who came from the Orion galaxy. Hence all the temples like the pyramids line up to the Orion Galaxy and Orion is the Galaxy given to Shiva in Hinduism.

How is that possible? Is the Orion Galaxy different from the constellation of Orion? The Orion Nebula is located within the Milky Way Galaxy, so unless you are saying the Orion Nebula and the associated constellation are not the home location of the Gods, I can't understand this. Also, do you know around how far away is this Orion Galaxy from the Milky Way?

This also ties in to another topic I raised earlier asking how fast UFOs can travel, unless Ol argedo lucifas is correct in saying that they effectively have infinite speed and can teleport anywhere without limit. If the Gods are located in another galaxy and their spaceships don't either travel fast enough to render distance mostly or entirely irrelevant, it would seem impossible for them to ever reach the Milky Way at all without taking thousands of years. Even the Andromeda Galaxy is over 2 million light years away from us

For now, I just assume the UFOs must bypass distance through some sort of quantum teleportation, and that the same is the case when the Gods supposedly astral project or do other things telepathically at a distance to reach Earth, as that is the only way i can really explain it being possible.

I realize this is an old topic, but I think the specific answer about the orion galaxy is still very important and I would greatly appreciate it if there was a clear answer explaining both the constellation of Orion and the actual galaxy you mention here.

The joy of Satan is the key to our empowerment I am asking, The real reason why I ask is because so much lies been spread. To a point where I sometimes second guess do Satan speak to us in our dreams

Thank you very much for this beautiful sermon, HP Mageson.
I have a question, either I'm confused or it's a typo. You specified the Orion galaxy, I knew that those 3 points in the sky Alnilam, Alnitak and Mintaka are part of the constellation, the Orion nebula, but not the galaxy itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back