Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Colloidal Silver Safely

Shannon

Hello.

Just putting out this out since it is related to microbial epidemics, and the current situation we have today with infectious diseases on the horizon.

In speaking of purging and protecting the body from disease, there are more than a few ways to do so. Colloidal silver is one way of course but just so you all are aware, it should be ingested with caution.

As discussed in a couple of threads on this forum, colloidal silver must be treated as it is- a heavy metal. Most of humanity (especially in industrial cities and countries) are exposed to heavy metals. It's in our food, water (mostly tap water), vaccines (I bet put deliberately), chemical agricultural products and some personal products we use and in the air we breath.

Metals are found naturally in the soil but in tiny or balancing amounts are beneficial and or harmless, but with industrial production, super fund sites, mining, etc they leech into the soil, water supply and more. Most of these metals are in higher amounts and effect us negatively i.e aluminum and alzheimers disease. Certain minerals and nutrients protect us from the effects and or work to transport the metals out of the body via heavy metal detoxing...

Colloidal silver does work and I have used it from eye infections (you can use it as eye drops), throat infections, various bacterial infections of the body e.g. UTI's, and for my pets when they had bacterial infections.

It appears that some people use it or intend to use it almost daily and like a food supplement--drinking a shot glass everyday, trying to use it for cancer, diabetes and other diseases but that is very dangerous and unnecessary, especially when used  for diseases that aren't even microbial related...

Colloidal silver has been shown to work even better with antibiotics however I rather not use antibiotics unless I really HAVE to as they cause problems from antibiotic resistance, gut imbalances and candida over growth, i.e yeast infections, thrush, lowered immune system. 

I always keep colloidal silver on hand for emergencies like for my pets (I am super careful about giving certain herbs to pets) rapid microbial disease protection and control, when I have or know someone with a serious infection and just when I am out of herbs or when nothing else is available.

Just to clarify, I have never used, nor will I intend to use silver for any parasitic and or fungal infections, since those are different matters that needs to be healed using various other herbs and remedies, including probiotics. Actually, there are other things that can be substituted for colloidal silver since some people may be sensitive to heavy metals or just prefer not to use it. There are other things I use like coconut oil (a very good antimicrobial with other health benefits too.)

In my experience in using colloidal silver, it was in tiny amounts over the course of less than a week. In my own experience, it is so potent that any issue I had was cleared in that amount of time or less. I would not advise to use silver for more than 7 days. The best silver has a good nano particle concentration which means you wont need too much and it has an effective way of getting the job done.

As a rule, 2-3 teaspoons a day for a couple days in the case of small/minor infections and 1-2 tablespoons a days for more serious ailments. I have never exceeded that amount and I always drank extra water throughout the day. For a pet, use a small syringe and give to your pet about 1/3 of a milliliter to them 2-3 times a day. As I said before, my cat had an upper respiratory infection. He had runny eyes, stuffy nose and lots of sneezing. after 3 days, he was fine again. 

The silver works very well that with more serious issues, you will more than likely get a herxheimers effect and  harmful bacteria die off, more so dependent on the location of the infection.

Heavy metals in general, when they make their way into the body, they end up in the gut, and in blood and hair samples. These are lead, cadmium, mercury, aluminum and tin to name a few. Heavy metal exposure is linked to neurological and brain issues like autism and decreased mental functioning, low energy, violent behavior, mental fog, skin blister outbreaks and toxemia. I recently started doing one and am continuing. It's not just a short term process, as heavy metals accumulate over time and in the cellular tissue. Regardless,
short heavy metal detox will rid the blood and gut or harmful and immediate issues.

I don't know if any of you are interested but I can post more information in the health forum should any if you wish to get into heavy metal and chemical detoxing. Nutritional balancing is one of the most important things that a person can do since certain minerals when finally available, the body will tend to release the heavy metals that it has been holding on to that was used as a substitute. The body needs minerals, and it will utilize heavy metals to be able to function some.

I personally am not worried about silver and its metal effects, as I rarely use colloidal silver and when I do, its only for a small amount of time, not nearly enough time for metal accumulation and if that is the case, there are things you can do to rid the body of that small exposure such as nano zeolites, chelators, bentonite and herbal blood cleansers.

I do notice that I do not have a problem with microbial issues since my health has bee balanced and cared for. I use to get recurrent UTI's when I was younger but ever since keeping my blood relatively clean, immune system up and gut inoculated, I do not have these problems. No flus, no colds, no headaches, no sicknesses. I'm sure many of you can say the same.

So if any of you cannot get a hold of colloidal silver, don't worry, there are other ways to protect the body and purge.

Stay Healthy!

I saw that some of the throat pills contain colloidal silver, used 2 of them intuitively and had results like never before. The problem was from unnecessary over empowerment and helped me cool down the neck and the palate zones :D

A quick question related to this, if you don't mind.

What is your opinion on colloidal gold, and platinum?

It was brought up earlier in the Health section of the forums, and I was hoping to get your opinion on it and possible uses for it.

Thank you sister, and thank you for taking the time to make a post specifically on colloidal silver :D

Hi Shannon,
Thanks for the info on Colloidal silver. I think many people avoid colloidal silver alotogether due to them not possessing knowledge on how to use it.

As a herbal alternative, I suggest using Neem extracts.
They are very easy to make, and from experience I find herbal tinctures way more effective than any medication.

HS.

Thorough and exquisitely written. Thanks for the information. Very informative.

Poweredbythesun said:

It was brought up earlier in the Health section of the forums, and I was hoping to get your opinion on it and possible uses for it.

Thank you sister, and thank you for taking the time to make a post specifically on colloidal silver :D

Oh yes, I replied to you already. I dont thinks its a good idea to take colloidal metals. All the supposed benefits listed can easily be attained through other safer means.

Its like they are advertised as a supplement to be taken daily. Not good.

Its advertised with all these benefits but I doubt taking colloidal metals would give substantial results especially if no change is made at all to the health and diet.

Syt said:
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for the info on Colloidal silver. I think many people avoid colloidal silver alotogether due to them not possessing knowledge on how to use it.

As a herbal alternative, I suggest using Neem extracts.
They are very easy to make, and from experience I find herbal tinctures way more effective than any medication.

HS.

Neem is also good as a blood cleanser and intestinal parasites.

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Oh yes, I replied to you already. I dont thinks its a good idea to take colloidal metals. All the supposed benefits listed can easily be attained through other safer means.

Its advertised with all these benefits but I doubt taking colloidal metals would give substantial results especially if no change is made at all to the health and diet.
I would recommend taking ormus (monatomic gold) every satanist should be taking this and the collodial silver that has been mentioned here.
While the suggestion is Collodial silver for no more than a week, you can keep taking ormus.

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Ahh, I thought so. Thanks for the reply :)

And it's also a good thing then that I don't plan on using it often, lol.

This is quite interesting, which compels me to ask, is there much information available on what actually happens at the cellular or even molecular level when using colloidal silver to combat microbial infections?

For instance, penicillin works by essentially fucking with the bacterium's ability to properly construct its cellular membrane, causing the bacterial cells to swell with liquid and burst. Others fuck with the cell's ability to make certain proteins essential for assembling organelles and enabling cell growth, which subsequently initiates cell death. What might the colloidal silver be getting up to at this level?

nakedhill said:
I saw that some of the throat pills contain colloidal silver, used 2 of them intuitively and had results like never before. The problem was from unnecessary over empowerment and helped me cool down the neck and the palate zones :D
Years ago my throat was killing me and the pain wasn't going away after a week, then I took colloidal silver in the afternoon and the next morning I had little to no pain whatsoever.

Hps would you assume saying that Silver Ormus consumed would help mental illness> I believe that it would be a fine belief. I know that Ormus does help both parts of the brain operate at optimal level as well as construct hormone function, it does many other things.
Correct The DNA Structures.
ORME is the only element that can correct the genetic makeup of the human body.
Controls Food Cravings
Slows Down Ageing Process
Improves Mental Ability
Boost Immunity
Pineal gland
Like I said while Hps said silver is recommended for a week everyone here should be taking Ormus. Make sure you get the right Ormus and not sea salt you can already get pink Himalayan sea salt really cheap and they sell it as Ormus at 300 times the price of Himalayan sea salt.

All of the effects of Ormus/Monoatomic gold relate to how silver effects, which is very interesting. Lawrence Gardener has a book on monoatonic gold. I believe that Ormus was used by The Gods, as it was in Egypt which means it was used in lemuria/atlantis.

Colloidal metals are much cheaper than monoatomic ones because monoatomic gold elements are in higher demand because lots of people know about and not about colloidal elements.
I remember you mentioning colloidal elements a couple weeks ago but never really looked into it as I had no idea about it and how awesome they are. As far as recently hearing about them I want to do research about how monoatomic gold and colloidal relate.

HPS Shannon said:
Hello.

Stay Healthy!
Thank you HPS Shannon. One important question, where to buy colloidal silver? They don't sell it in pharmacies. You can produce colloidal silver yourself but it would be better to buy it from experienced manufacturers. Unfortunately, pharmacies don't make colloidal silver. Is it safe to buy it online?

HPS Shannon said:
Hello.

I don't know if any of you are interested but I can post more information in the health forum should any if you wish to get into heavy metal and chemical detoxing.

So if any of you cannot get a hold of colloidal silver, don't worry, there are other ways to protect the body and purge.

HPS Shannon,

You could post more information on ways to detox heavy metals and chemicals. And if possible, make a list of natural herbs for common health problems, such as:

Headache
the flu
heartburn
muscle aches
substitute for colloidal silver

And also guidelines on how we can have a nutritional balance, so that we can always be healthy?

satanichonor said:
I would recommend taking ormus (monatomic gold) every satanist should be taking this and the collodial silver that has been mentioned here.
While the suggestion is Collodial silver for no more than a week, you can keep taking ormus.
Hps would you assume saying that Silver Ormus consumed would help mental illness> I believe that it would be a fine belief. I know that Ormus does help both parts of the brain operate at optimal level as well as construct hormone function, it does many other things.
Controls Food Cravings
Improves Mental Ability
Boost Immunity
Pineal gland
Like I said while Hps said silver is recommended for a week everyone here should be taking Ormus. Make sure you get the right Ormus and not sea salt you can already get pink Himalayan sea salt really cheap and they sell it as Ormus at 300 times the price of Himalayan sea salt.

All of the effects of Ormus/Monoatomic gold relate to how silver effects, which is very interesting. Lawrence Gardener has a book on monoatonic gold. I believe that Ormus was used by The Gods, as it was in Egypt which means it was used in lemuria/atlantis.

Actually, some research I have seen says that Ormus and the related are toxic, not beneficial.
https://www.purestcolloids.com/ionic.php
https://www.purestcolloids.com/ionic-gold.php

So I'd be careful.

Master said:
Thank you HPS Shannon. One important question, where to buy colloidal silver? They don't sell it in pharmacies. You can produce colloidal silver yourself but it would be better to buy it from experienced manufacturers. Unfortunately, pharmacies don't make colloidal silver. Is it safe to buy it online?

The site I linked sells such. Though, I can't attest to its effectiveness or lack thereof, as I never tried it. However, they do talk the talk and they seem to have the research to back them up, at least when I took a cursory look at their site.

Good day.

During the American civil war they used to give prostitutes (who were servicing the soldiers) a powder form of colloidal silver to combat against venereal diseases.

Needless to say it worked very well.

Master said:

I would not recommend making it yourself, or even buying most of the products you will find on the shelves of typical health stores - the ppm count and purity is low, and many are ionic. The larger the particles, the less effective it will be, and the more your body will retain the heavy metal.

As mentioned in previous posts, MesoSilver is a top notch brand and can be ordered online in the States. I'm not sure how readily available it is in Europe, or other parts of the world, though. In Canada, you will have to find a 3rd party distributor, most of which can be very expensive as you get charged up the ass for border fees due to it coming from the States. If anyone is from Canada, there is one private distributor I personally use who has excellent prices and have been using them for years. Happy to share the link if anyone is interested.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
This is quite interesting, which compels me to ask, is there much information available on what actually happens at the cellular or even molecular level when using colloidal silver to combat microbial infections?

For instance, penicillin works by essentially fucking with the bacterium's ability to properly construct its cellular membrane, causing the bacterial cells to swell with liquid and burst. Others fuck with the cell's ability to make certain proteins essential for assembling organelles and enabling cell growth, which subsequently initiates cell death. What might the colloidal silver be getting up to at this level?

There are scientific articles online showing how it effects bacterium. If I am remembering correctly, they work by reacting with the bacteria by disabling its functions.

afl666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hello.

I don't know if any of you are interested but I can post more information in the health forum should any if you wish to get into heavy metal and chemical detoxing.

HPS Shannon,

You could post more information on ways to detox heavy metals and chemicals. And if possible, make a list of natural herbs for common health problems, such as:

Headache
the flu
heartburn
muscle aches

And also guidelines on how we can have a nutritional balance, so that we can always be healthy?

If you want, we can go over that in the health subforum, I dont want to take up alot of this thread with exhaustive information such as what you asked.

PeppermintTaco said:
satanichonor said:
Controls Food Cravings
Improves Mental Ability
Boost Immunity
Pineal gland

Actually, some research I have seen says that Ormus and the related are toxic, not beneficial.

So I'd be careful.

Master said:

The site I linked sells such. Though, I can't attest to its effectiveness or lack thereof, as I never tried it. However, they do talk the talk and they seem to have the research to back them up, at least when I took a cursory look at their site.

Good day.

On the topic of colloidal gold, I'm actually trying out colloidal gold from purest colloids right now. And so far it's not doing much I can tell. I have been feeling very high up though, as if I've been working on my astral senses or head chakras.

My thoughts are also clearer and faster, but my vision feels off. Like, I see just fine, but my third eye or some other sense is also active as I'm seeing. It's weird, and I'm not used to it, but it's not debilitating.

HPS Shannon said:
afl666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hello.

HPS Shannon,

Headache
the flu
heartburn
muscle aches

If you want, we can go over that in the health subforum, I dont want to take up alot of this thread with exhaustive information such as what you asked.

If it is possible and it will not take up much of your time, because I know that you and all HPS are busy; I appreciate it.

PeppermintTaco said:
satanichonor said:
Controls Food Cravings
Improves Mental Ability
Boost Immunity
Pineal gland

So I'd be careful.

Master said:

Good day.
Thanks for the link.

Hearsync said:
Master said:

I would not recommend making it yourself, or even buying most of the products you will find on the shelves of typical health stores - the ppm count and purity is low, and many are ionic. The larger the particles, the less effective it will be, and the more your body will retain the heavy metal.

As mentioned in previous posts, MesoSilver is a top notch brand and can be ordered online in the States. I'm not sure how readily available it is in Europe, or other parts of the world, though. In Canada, you will have to find a 3rd party distributor, most of which can be very expensive as you get charged up the ass for border fees due to it coming from the States. If anyone is from Canada, there is one private distributor I personally use who has excellent prices and have been using them for years. Happy to share the link if anyone is interested.
I think that metals should be used to a certain extent and not in a stupid and ignorant way as with mercury. I found information about that. When we are more advanced civilizations, we will manage things better and live better.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodynamic_effect
The oligodynamic effect (from Greek oligos "few", and dynamis "force") is a biocidal effect of metals, especially heavy metals, that occurs even in low concentrations.

In modern times, the effect was observed by Karl Wilhelm von Nägeli, although he did not identify the cause.[1] Scholarly texts from ancient India promoted the use of brass and silver in ritual cleansing practice as well as in consumption of food and drink. The ancient Indian medical text Sushruta Samhita promoted the use of specific metals in surgical procedures as a measure to prevent infection. Brass doorknobs and silverware both exhibit this effect to an extent.

The metals react with thiol (-SH) or amine (-NH(1,2,3)) groups of proteins, a mode of action to which microorganisms may develop resistance. Such resistance may be transmitted by plasmids.
Aluminium acetate (Burow's solution) is used as an astringent mild antiseptic.

Orthoesters of diarylstibinic acids are fungicides and bactericides, used in paints, plastics, and fibers.[4] Trivalent organic antimony was used in therapy for schistosomiasis.

For many decades, arsenic was used medicinally to treat syphilis. It is still used in sheep dips, rat poisons, wood preservatives, weed killers, and other pesticides. Arsenic is also still used for murder by poisoning, for which use it has a long and continuing history in both literature and fact.

Barium polysulfide is a fungicide and acaricide used in fruit and grape growing.

Bismuth compounds have been used because of their astringent, antiphlogistic, bacteriostatic, and disinfecting actions. In dermatology bismuth subgallate is still used in vulnerary salves and powders as well as in antimycotics.[8] In the past, bismuth has also been used to treat syphilis and malaria.

Boric acid esters derived from glycols (example, organo-borate formulation, Biobor JF) are being used for the control of microorganisms in fuel systems containing water.

Brass vessels release a small amount of copper ions into stored water, thus killing fecal bacterial counts as high as 1 million bacteria per milliliter.[11]

Copper sulfate mixed with lime is used as a fungicide and antihelminthic.[12] Copper sulfate is used chiefly to destroy green algae (algicide) that grow in reservoirs, stock ponds, swimming pools, and fish tanks. Copper 8-hydroxyquinoline is sometimes included in paint to prevent mildew.[13]

Paint containing copper is used on boat bottoms to prevent barnacle growth.

Gold is used in dental inlays and inhibits the growth of bacteria.

Physicians prescribed various forms of lead to heal ailments ranging from constipation to infectious diseases such as the plague. Lead was also used to preserve or sweeten wine.[15] Lead arsenate is used in insecticides and herbicides.[16] Some organic lead compounds are used as industrial biocides: thiomethyl triphenyllead is used as an antifungal agent, cotton preservative, and lubricant additive; thiopropyl triphenyllead as a rodent repellant; tributyllead acetate as a wood and cotton preservative; tributyllead imidazole as a lubricant additive and cotton preservative.

Phenylmercuric borate and acetate were used for disinfecting mucous membranes at an effective concentration of 0.07% in aqueous solutions. Due to toxicological and ecotoxicological reasons phenylmercury salts are no longer in use. However, some surgeons use mercurochrome despite toxicological objections.[2] Dental amalgam used in fillings inhibits bacterial reproduction.[11]

Organic mercury compounds have been used as topical disinfectants (thimerosal, nitromersol and merbromin) and preservatives in medical preparations (thimerosal) and grain products (both methyl and ethyl mercurials). Mercury was used in the treatment of syphilis. Calomel was commonly used in infant teething powders in the 1930s and 1940s. Mercurials are also used agriculturally as insecticides and fungicides.

The toxicity of nickel to bacteria, yeasts, and fungi differs considerably.

The metabolism of bacteria is adversely affected by silver ions at concentrations of 0.01–0.1 mg/L. Therefore, even less soluble silver compounds, such as silver chloride, also act as bactericides or germicides, but not the much less soluble silver sulfide. In the presence of atmospheric oxygen, metallic silver also has a bactericidal effect due to the formation of silver oxide, which is soluble enough to cause it. Bactericidal concentrations are reduced rapidly by adding colloidal silver, which has a high surface area. Even objects with a solid silver surface (e.g., table silver, silver coins, or silver foil) have a bactericidal effect. Silver drinking vessels were carried by military commanders on expeditions for protection against disease. It was once common to place silver foil or even silver coins on wounds for the same reason.[20]

Silver sulfadiazine is used as an antiseptic ointment for extensive burns. An equilibrium dispersion of colloidal silver with dissolved silver ions can be used to purify drinking water at sea.[2] Silver is incorporated into medical implants and devices such as catheters. Surfacine (silver iodide) is a relatively new antimicrobial for application to surfaces. Silver-impregnated wound dressings have proven especially useful against antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Silver nitrate is used as a hemostatic, antiseptic and astringent. At one time, many states[clarification needed] required that the eyes of newborns be treated with a few drops of silver nitrate to guard against an infection of the eyes called gonorrheal neonatal ophthalmia, which the infants might have contracted as they passed through the birth canal. Silver ions are increasingly incorporated into many hard surfaces, such as plastics and steel, as a way to control microbial growth on items such as toilet seats, stethoscopes, and even refrigerator doors. Among the newer products being sold are plastic food containers infused with silver nanoparticles, which are intended to keep food fresher, and silver-infused athletic shirts and socks, which claim to minimize odors.

Thallium compounds such as thallium sulfate have been used for impregnating wood and leather to kill fungal spores and bacteria, and for the protection of textiles from attack by moths.[21] Thallium sulfate has been used as a depilatory and in the treatment of venereal disease, skin fungal infections, and tuberculosis.

Tetrabutyltin is used as an antifouling paint for ships, for the prevention of slimes in industrial recirculating water systems, for combating freshwater snails that cause bilharzia, as a wood and textile preservative, and as a disinfectant. Tricyclohexyltin hydroxide is used as an acaricide. Triphenyltin hydroxide and triphenyltin acetate are used as fungicides.

Zinc oxide is used as a weak antiseptic (and sunscreen), and in paints as a white pigment and mold-growth inhibitor.[24] Zinc chloride is a common ingredient in mouthwashes and deodorants, and zinc pyrithione is an ingredient in antidandruff shampoos. Galvanized (zinc-coated) fittings on roofs impede the growth of algae. Copper- and zinc-treated shingles are available.[13] Zinc iodide and zinc sulfate are used as topical antiseptics.

Besides the individual toxic effects of each metal, a wide range of metals are nephrotoxic in humans and/or in animals.[26] Some metals and their compounds are carcinogenic to humans.[citation needed] A few metals, such as lead and mercury, can cross the placental barrier and impact fetal development.[27] Several (cadmium, zinc, copper, and mercury) can induce special protein complexes called metallothioneins.

satanichonor said:
Make sure you get the right Ormus and not sea salt you can already get pink Himalayan sea salt really cheap and they sell it as Ormus at 300 times the price of Himalayan sea salt.

I wasn't aware there was a sea in the Himalayas. Thanks for letting me know :lol:

Aquarius said:
nakedhill said:
Years ago my throat was killing me and the pain wasn't going away after a week, then I took colloidal silver in the afternoon and the next morning I had little to no pain whatsoever.

Benzocaine for a sore throat is okay my friend.

I will have a glance at this OP one of the other posters on here mentioned it

Thank you HPS

Master said:
Silver nitrate is used as a hemostatic, antiseptic and astringent. At one time, many states[clarification needed] required that the eyes of newborns be treated with a few drops of silver nitrate to guard against an infection of the eyes called gonorrheal neonatal ophthalmia, which the infants might have contracted as they passed through the birth canal.

It has been said a couple of years ago that the use of silver nitrate dropleta into infants eyes was harmfull to their eyesight.

You post a wealth of information and whilst some things may be true and useful, some applications are dangerous, harmful and deadly.

Lead poisoning was something that was not uncommon at the start of last century. Lead was often incorperated into paints of all kinds. Even for kids toys.

afl666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

If it is possible and it will not take up much of your time, because I know that you and all HPS are busy; I appreciate it.

Of course. Just post in the health forum whenever you are ready.

Poweredbythesun said:
On the topic of colloidal gold, I'm actually trying out colloidal gold from purest colloids right now. And so far it's not doing much I can tell. I have been feeling very high up though, as if I've been working on my astral senses or head chakras.

My thoughts are also clearer and faster, but my vision feels off. Like, I see just fine, but my third eye or some other sense is also active as I'm seeing. It's weird, and I'm not used to it, but it's not debilitating.

Keep us posted, Brother.

Hearsync said:
Master said:

could u please share a canadian distributor, gotta pay up the ass to get things from the us.

Stormblood said:
satanichonor said:
Make sure you get the right Ormus and not sea salt you can already get pink Himalayan sea salt really cheap and they sell it as Ormus at 300 times the price of Himalayan sea salt.

I wasn't aware there was a sea in the Himalayas. Thanks for letting me know :lol:
That's what it is called sometimes popularly. I thought it comes from the dead sea and was not inferring the Himalayas. Though it's actually mined.

Stormblood said:
satanichonor said:

:roll:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master said:
Silver nitrate is used as a hemostatic, antiseptic and astringent. At one time, many states[clarification needed] required that the eyes of newborns be treated with a few drops of silver nitrate to guard against an infection of the eyes called gonorrheal neonatal ophthalmia, which the infants might have contracted as they passed through the birth canal.

It has been said a couple of years ago that the use of silver nitrate dropleta into infants eyes was harmfull to their eyesight.

You post a wealth of information and whilst some things may be true and useful, some applications are dangerous, harmful and deadly.

Lead poisoning was something that was not uncommon at the start of last century. Lead was often incorperated into paints of all kinds. Even for kids toys.
The problem is that there is little information and little progress. Some metals are fundamental for our organism, others are not part of our biological structure but are useful to eliminate microorganisms. These metals are essentially toxic, some like silver, are controllable and act only in microscopic scale if in small doses. Others are very toxic and poison the whole organism and do serious damage. With the study of genetics we will be able to create specific molecules capable of binding and affecting the microorganisms concerned.

Stormblood said:
satanichonor said:

I hear much of the pink himalayan salt is mined in pakistan and is contaminated with heavy metals.

Is there any hard evidence that the hipster varieties of salt offer any meaningful benefit over plain white sea/rock salt?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.

Drink battery charged water, colloidal silver. This will do a lot of good to you. Trust me I read it on a random website.

To the people who have so much faith in this broscience, please, go at least test it on yourselves before you promote it. It's so easy to replicate bullshit.

I see there is now a post on colloidal silver after you deleted my post on it claiming it to be nothing more that battery charged water and that it was toxic to the human body. Thankfully who you deem credible orchestrated an experiment on colloidal silver and documented the results of the experiment thus giving us an accurate conclusion.

Hopefully now you will be open to opposing information instead of seeing opposing facts as undermining to your sense of identity and ego. It doesn’t help to be overconfident about how much you understand things in that, when you believe your opinions are superior to others, this stops you from seeking out further relevant knowledge in any given subject.

EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

Why would he use a pain reliever instead of addressing the real problem (of which the pain is only a symptom) by taking care of the infection directly? It's counterintuitive.

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

Why would he use a pain reliever instead of addressing the real problem (of which the pain is only a symptom) by taking care of the infection directly? It's counterintuitive.

I stated a helpful numbing solution that is prescribed over the counter. It isnt a pain killer its an aneasthetic. Sore throat (if thats all it was) How can your reaaly prevent a sore throat Stormblood. No cure for that or a coomon cold, just need to allievate the sympotoms best you can.

Do you think this is the cure?

EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I stated a helpful numbing solution that is prescribed over the counter. It isnt a pain killer its an aneasthetic. Sore throat (if thats all it was) How can your reaaly prevent a sore throat Stormblood. No cure for that or a coomon cold, just need to allievate the sympotoms best you can.

Do you think this is the cure?

Anaesthetic and painkillers are the same thing. If you don't believe me, here's Cambridge Dictionary: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/anaesthetic

Prevention comes before healing. Preventing something is trying to avoid getting it in the first place, which has nothing to do with what we're talking about as Aquarius stated he had a sore throat. So he needed to heal it, not prevent. Either way, anaesthetics don't prevent anything, Anaesthetics numb your nerve termination so you don't feel any pain. They don't work in any way toward healing you. Silver is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and disinfectant. Basically, in this case it acts like a cough syrup but much more quickly.

flyby999 said:
could u please share a canadian distributor, gotta pay up the ass to get things from the us.

I hear ya. http://inlovewithlife.ca/?product=10
They do the small bottles and the large ones. I found if you order in certain quantities the shipping price will stay the same. Not sure if it will be the same for you, based on your location, but I found the best deal was to order quantities of 4 small bottles, or 2 large bottles at a time.
They are a small / independent distributor, so don't let the website throw you off. Payment is done through PayPal, and the lady who runs the site is very kind and responsive should you need to email her for any reason. All the best to your health, and soul wealth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back