Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Hitler Destroyed "Freemasonry"

Jack The GOOD guy said:
So was pike a Jew or not ?
In the christard dennis wises documentary "Communism by the backdoor" he quotes
Pike writing about Lucifer being the light bringer and inverted pentagram being a sign of evil. Looks like heavily Jewish infused writing to me.

I'm pretty sure that Albert Pike was not jewish. He wrote poems to the Pagan Gods in his youth and later on he wrote a book about Indo-European religion as presented in the Rig-Veda. https://archive.org/details/Indo-aryanDeitiesAndWorship-AsContainedInTheRigVeda/page/n0 From what I've read in this book he was definetely an antisemite who admired the Aryans and looked down on the hebrews. Albert Pike was also a friend of the native Americans. As a lawyer he defended whole tribes and as a brigade general he commanded native troops in the secession war. His views on Satan/Lucifer are heavily influenced by the contemporary judeo-christian dogma and can't be easily judged by Satanists from the 21st century who were born in a completely different time. Keep in mind how many of those xtard right wingers have the equation in their head that Satanist equals kike. Albert Pike's alleged providence or even planning of three world wars (his letter to Guiseppe Mazzini) might be a fiction, although I don't know for sure. People tried to link it to the Taxil hoax. If it should be true that and how Albert Pike predicted the world wars, this would also mean that Hitler was a shill and an enemy agent. Apart from that, the actual first world war in modern times was the Seven Years War between Prussia and Austria in Europe and between France and England in the colonies. This war affected most of the world and was already known as "the world war" long before 1914.

Stormblood said:
SS322 said:
If it should be true that and how Albert Pike predicted the world wars, this would also mean that Hitler was a shill and an enemy agent.

Excuse me?
Lately trolls are getting out of their cave very frequently.

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
SS322 said:
If it should be true that and how Albert Pike predicted the world wars, this would also mean that Hitler was a shill and an enemy agent.

Excuse me?
Lately trolls are getting out of their cave very frequently.

Yeah, the RTR is working wonders with that too and deprogramming some SS who still have deep levels of enemy programming

SS322 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
So was pike a Jew or not ?
In the christard dennis wises documentary "Communism by the backdoor" he quotes
Pike writing about Lucifer being the light bringer and inverted pentagram being a sign of evil. Looks like heavily Jewish infused writing to me.

I'm pretty sure that Albert Pike was not jewish. He wrote poems to the Pagan Gods in his youth and later on he wrote a book about Indo-European religion as presented in the Rig-Veda. https://archive.org/details/Indo-aryanDeitiesAndWorship-AsContainedInTheRigVeda/page/n0 From what I've read in this book he was definetely an antisemite who admired the Aryans and looked down on the hebrews. Albert Pike was also a friend of the native Americans. As a lawyer he defended whole tribes and as a brigade general he commanded native troops in the secession war. His views on Satan/Lucifer are heavily influenced by the contemporary judeo-christian dogma and can't be easily judged by Satanists from the 21st century who were born in a completely different time. Keep in mind how many of those xtard right wingers have the equation in their head that Satanist equals kike. Albert Pike's alleged providence or even planning of three world wars (his letter to Guiseppe Mazzini) might be a fiction, although I don't know for sure. People tried to link it to the Taxil hoax. If it should be true that and how Albert Pike predicted the world wars, this would also mean that Hitler was a shill and an enemy agent. Apart from that, the actual first world war in modern times was the Seven Years War between Prussia and Austria in Europe and between France and England in the colonies. This war affected most of the world and was already known as "the world war" long before 1914.

Pike wrote about zoroastrianism and aryans in a positive light and yet he created scottish rite freemasonry which apparently so far as I've heard enabled jews to enter and rise to the top of masonry. I have read some of his book of the word(s?) and skimmed through morals and dogma and it is difficult to say if it is 'Aryan' or not (I'm no expert). Apparently he created the kkk according to luciferian principles but....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back