The Latin Cross

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

The Latin Cross

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 pm

The Latin cross which is the symbol used by Christianity was not originally the symbol of such till the seventh century ACE.

This symbol is shown in Hinduism and Egyptian art as being the crown chakra with the side extensions on the temples and the straight line going downwards is the spine. With all the other chakra's along the straight line shown with their elemental yantra's along the spine. This cross folds into the cube which represents the physical body and the element of earth which contains all the other elements and the five kosha's and three aspects or bodies that contain those within them.

This cross also was shown with two lines down each side which are the sun and moon channels and left and right sides of the body that are female and male in polarity. This is also shown as the yoni the reborn soul emerges from on the world card in the tarot. This is simply a symbol of the soul in some cases it was also shown with the X the Chi-RO across the main line to denote the four corners of the body the back, front, side, side and how the chakra's connect into such. The Chi-Ro was stolen from Egypt it was called the body of Osiris.

The reason the enemy stole this symbol was to put the symbol of their thought form of Rabbi Christ upon it to channel the energies into binding the Gentile soul as part of their Kabbalistic spell.




Sources

Laya Yoga, Shyam Sundar Goswami

High Priest Jake Carlson
Posts: 28

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby High Priest Jake Carlson » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:58 pm

The "t" cross of Christ is the mark of Christianity -- the Christ who the Jewish New Testament is devoted to, who the Bible says has come once for the Gentile Christians, but not yet for the Jewish people, except for the Messianic Jewish community who believe in "him." This "t" cross is the mark of Christ that the Anti-Christ gets the blame for. If Christ were to ever manifest in the form of a human being on planet Earth, "his" symbol is the "t" cross, which is the mark that all of the Goyim will be required to accept, or else they will not be able to buy or sell anything, let alone live.

The equal-armed X Cross -- the Swastika Sun Wheel 666 -- on the other hand, is the mark of Adolf Hitler, the official Anti-Christ. Because of the Aryan Anti-Christ, the Christ thought-form will not be able to manifest in the form of a human being, and our future is ensured. The X Cross has nothing to do with Christ, but is the symbol that "he" will be defeated by. It is the symbol that every Satanist gets "marked" with as soon as they dedicate their soul to Satan. This makes it possible to take up the Serpent's offer and become Gods in ways that those who are without will never be able to experience. The Dedication Ritual defeats the "blood of the lamb" and washes it with Satan's authority and one's Gentile/Pagan Identity in Satan.

The New Testament is just as Jewish as the Old Testament. The Jews tried to destroy Satan, in his incarnation of Ptah-Osiris, by replacing him with Lucifer-Christos [Revelation 22:16]. However, the hoax that many people who expose the stolen mythology of the Christ myth and Christ's parallels with Pagan Gods occasionally fall for, is the superstition that since Christ the Jew never existed, that there must be a real, proto-Aryan Lucifer Christ. But the truth is these people need to wake up just like Jew-worshiping Christians because Christ in "his" equally-fictitious Aryan form is simply Hellenic Judaism -- kosher "Paganism" for Gentiles.

Truth be told, Christ is not based on an Aryan Pagan God, but an Aryan Pagan CONCEPT, that of the Vril/Chi/Witch-power.

"t" = Christ

"X" = 666

High Priest Jake Carlson
Posts: 28

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby High Priest Jake Carlson » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:11 pm

The psychotic Christians believe that the return of the Anti-Christ will mean that they will lose their livelihood if they confess their faith in Christ, and that they will not be able to buy or sell, save that they have the Mark of the Beast. What they fail to realize is that the Christian Churches, both Catholic and Protestant, have a history of not only shunning White Aryan heretics and Pagans from commerce, but killing off these White Aryan Pagans if they wouldn't accept the mark of Christ, the "t." The Crusades, the Dark Ages, and the Inquisition speak for themselves. And contrary to re-written history, the Jewish people were never official "victims" of the Christian Churches. The Jews promote the "Judaism versus Christianity" hoax to try and keep Christianity as "credible" in the eyes of their Goyim slaves as possible, as long as Christianity is still needed to manifest the Jewish/Christian messiah.

As for Adolf Hitler outlawing Christianity, when he came to me, and answered my questions about Christians and Christianity, he showed me how CHRISTIANITY IN ALL OF ITS FORMS WILL BE OUTLAWED JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BRANCH OF JUDAISM.

In Hitler's coming New World Order, the Gentiles who are Christians, but are incurable, will be segregated so they cannot breed with Aryan Pagan Satanists, as Christianity weakens the collective Race-Soul of the White Aryan Race. Christianity, like any other form of Judaism for Gentiles, is a disease that must be wiped out before it permanently wipes us out.

User avatar
Purified666
Posts: 169

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Purified666 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:46 pm

High Priest Jake Carlson wrote:The psychotic Christians believe that the return of the Anti-Christ will mean that they will lose their livelihood if they confess their faith in Christ, and that they will not be able to buy or sell, save that they have the Mark of the Beast. What they fail to realize is that the Christian Churches, both Catholic and Protestant, have a history of not only shunning White Aryan heretics and Pagans from commerce, but killing off these White Aryan Pagans if they wouldn't accept the mark of Christ, the "t." The Crusades, the Dark Ages, and the Inquisition speak for themselves. And contrary to re-written history, the Jewish people were never official "victims" of the Christian Churches. The Jews promote the "Judaism versus Christianity" hoax to try and keep Christianity as "credible" in the eyes of their Goyim slaves as possible, as long as Christianity is still needed to manifest the Jewish/Christian messiah.

As for Adolf Hitler outlawing Christianity, when he came to me, and answered my questions about Christians and Christianity, he showed me how CHRISTIANITY IN ALL OF ITS FORMS WILL BE OUTLAWED JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BRANCH OF JUDAISM.

In Hitler's coming New World Order, the Gentiles who are Christians, but are incurable, will be segregated so they cannot breed with Aryan Pagan Satanists, as Christianity weakens the collective Race-Soul of the White Aryan Race. Christianity, like any other form of Judaism for Gentiles, is a disease that must be wiped out before it permanently wipes us out.


This is very interesting info, HP. Thanks!
Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

BlackCherokeeChi
Posts: 101

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:23 pm

I came up with the X being the serpent breath yesterday or the day before. The serpent breath, as in the S in SATANAS, frees and open up the Nadis, possibly chakras, and can bring about freedom from my experience. When I thought about this more, i thought to myself how X(S) the Serpent Breath is Satan's gift to humanity as I thought about the GEBO rune and that it to was(X).

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 204
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby HorusLucis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Frankly,i never imagined i could come to Hate This Retarded Freaks Called x~tians and their False teachings(Not to mention Their shitty Cancerous Jewish Pests).They have nothing of their own(Just plagiarized versions from Gentile Nations).
Hail Satan Forever!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:31 pm

High Priest Jake Carlson wrote:The psychotic Christians believe that the return of the Anti-Christ will mean that they will lose their livelihood if they confess their faith in Christ, and that they will not be able to buy or sell, save that they have the Mark of the Beast. What they fail to realize is that the Christian Churches, both Catholic and Protestant, have a history of not only shunning White Aryan heretics and Pagans from commerce, but killing off these White Aryan Pagans if they wouldn't accept the mark of Christ, the "t." The Crusades, the Dark Ages, and the Inquisition speak for themselves. And contrary to re-written history, the Jewish people were never official "victims" of the Christian Churches. The Jews promote the "Judaism versus Christianity" hoax to try and keep Christianity as "credible" in the eyes of their Goyim slaves as possible, as long as Christianity is still needed to manifest the Jewish/Christian messiah.

As for Adolf Hitler outlawing Christianity, when he came to me, and answered my questions about Christians and Christianity, he showed me how CHRISTIANITY IN ALL OF ITS FORMS WILL BE OUTLAWED JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BRANCH OF JUDAISM.

In Hitler's coming New World Order, the Gentiles who are Christians, but are incurable, will be segregated so they cannot breed with Aryan Pagan Satanists, as Christianity weakens the collective Race-Soul of the White Aryan Race. Christianity, like any other form of Judaism for Gentiles, is a disease that must be wiped out before it permanently wipes us out.


And most Xtians believe that the mark of the beast is a computer chip in the wrist or some weird Jewish shit. They are diluded in every vain possibly mentioned, yet the continue to profess we are the foolish. HA! They can keep their bleeding decrepit Jesus, let the myth die along side their holocaust! May the Gods show no mercy! The very word Lucifer means enlightenment and yet they disregard all proof given.

They (the Jews) have enslaved mankind, and the Gods gives us freedom. But only those meant to be with us will join, all others even those pretending will fall from amongst our ranks. I have no desire to turn Xtians away from from their beloved Jehovah, only to rid the world of a Jewish program that's been running for 4,000 years. If a few xtians get in my way...... Too bad. Their cross does mean death after all! The Jews alone are responsible and once the head of this beast is cut asunder, then and only then will we have a world free of all 3 Jewish programs. The ones that Father Satan has called will come, and those that reject him will pay!

Hail JOS!
Hail Satan!

Thanks for the post HP!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 166
Location: Deutschland

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby SS322 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Meaning of "inverted" cross = Brahmagranthi and solar 666 chakra + hip chakras:
Image

Meaning of Latin cross = Rudragranthi and highest two chakras:
Image
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#
666

FancyMancy
Posts: 2810

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 am

I think this should be asked and mentioned -

SSS is the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna. (Yes?)
XXX is hardcore porn.
The Kundalini is sexual in Nature.
X is GEBO (bringing gifts).
Sex sells.
Porn is enticing.
The jew controls the porn industry.
(I think there is something with the S in SATANAS/SaTaNaMa, but I forgot at the moment.)
The jew perverted this, knowing the connection.
Yes?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Wildfire
Posts: 283
Location: Philippines

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Wildfire » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 am

FancyMancy wrote:I think this should be asked and mentioned -

SSS is the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna. (Yes?)
XXX is hardcore porn.
The Kundalini is sexual in Nature.
X is GEBO (bringing gifts).
Sex sells.
Porn is enticing.
The jew controls the porn industry.
(I think there is something with the S in SATANAS/SaTaNaMa, but I forgot at the moment.)
The jew perverted this, knowing the connection.
Yes?


Yes. And I can't believe they created that "porn" industry to prove themselves right with what sex is. In short words, kikes just added so much oil to the fire. Of course, porn is okay if it's legalized (I've read the thread concerning prostitution months ago) but NOT OKAY if done by force or doing obviously disgusting stuff like how they made up shit like that shit eating fetish. I've seen way worse tbh.
Yo ninja, I sent you something in your email and got a new account in discord.

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

FancyMancy
Posts: 2810

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Wildfire wrote:but NOT OKAY if done by force

Then there is this latest scandal that all celebrities had to sleep their way to the top.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 65
Location: Lemuria

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:38 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Chi-Ro was stolen from Egypt it was called the body of Osiris.


Is this possibly where the capital city of Cairo in Egypt gets it's name from? Chi-Rho = Cairo?

Wildfire
Posts: 283
Location: Philippines

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Wildfire » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:44 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Wildfire wrote:but NOT OKAY if done by force

Then there is this latest scandal that all celebrities had to sleep their way to the top.

RIP hollywood...I've studied on that one before...
Yo ninja, I sent you something in your email and got a new account in discord.

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:35 am

I believe this is a name for Mars.

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The Chi-Ro was stolen from Egypt it was called the body of Osiris.


Is this possibly where the capital city of Cairo in Egypt gets it's name from? Chi-Rho = Cairo?

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 65
Location: Lemuria

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:04 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I believe this is a name for Mars.

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The Chi-Ro was stolen from Egypt it was called the body of Osiris.


Is this possibly where the capital city of Cairo in Egypt gets it's name from? Chi-Rho = Cairo?


Ahh interesting, I never knew that. Thanks for the reply.

Wulfen Stag
Posts: 26

Re: The Latin Cross

Postby Wulfen Stag » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:51 pm

High Priest Jake Carlson wrote:The "t" cross of Christ is the mark of Christianity -- the Christ who the Jewish New Testament is devoted to, who the Bible says has come once for the Gentile Christians, but not yet for the Jewish people, except for the Messianic Jewish community who believe in "him." This "t" cross is the mark of Christ that the Anti-Christ gets the blame for. If Christ were to ever manifest in the form of a human being on planet Earth, "his" symbol is the "t" cross, which is the mark that all of the Goyim will be required to accept, or else they will not be able to buy or sell anything, let alone live.

The equal-armed X Cross -- the Swastika Sun Wheel 666 -- on the other hand, is the mark of Adolf Hitler, the official Anti-Christ. Because of the Aryan Anti-Christ, the Christ thought-form will not be able to manifest in the form of a human being, and our future is ensured. The X Cross has nothing to do with Christ, but is the symbol that "he" will be defeated by. It is the symbol that every Satanist gets "marked" with as soon as they dedicate their soul to Satan. This makes it possible to take up the Serpent's offer and become Gods in ways that those who are without will never be able to experience. The Dedication Ritual defeats the "blood of the lamb" and washes it with Satan's authority and one's Gentile/Pagan Identity in Satan.

The New Testament is just as Jewish as the Old Testament. The Jews tried to destroy Satan, in his incarnation of Ptah-Osiris, by replacing him with Lucifer-Christos [Revelation 22:16]. However, the hoax that many people who expose the stolen mythology of the Christ myth and Christ's parallels with Pagan Gods occasionally fall for, is the superstition that since Christ the Jew never existed, that there must be a real, proto-Aryan Lucifer Christ. But the truth is these people need to wake up just like Jew-worshiping Christians because Christ in "his" equally-fictitious Aryan form is simply Hellenic Judaism -- kosher "Paganism" for Gentiles.

Truth be told, Christ is not based on an Aryan Pagan God, but an Aryan Pagan CONCEPT, that of the Vril/Chi/Witch-power.

"t" = Christ

"X" = 666


The word “cross” in your Bible is translated from the Greek word “stauroo”. So when you read the phrase “the cross of Christ” in your Bible, the original phrase is “the stauroo of Christ”. What does that phrase mean – is “the stauroo of Christ” a T-shaped cross like we are familiar with today… or was it something else?

“Both the noun and the verb stauroo, ‘to fasten to a stake or pale,’ are originally to be distinguished from the ecclesiastical form of a two beamed ‘cross.’ The shape of the latter had its origin in ancient Chaldea, and was used as the symbol of the god Tammuz… the Tau or T, in its most frequent form, with the cross-piece lowered, was adopted to stand for the ‘cross’ of Christ.” (Vine)

The original instrument of Jesus’ death is different from the popular image of the two-beamed cross shaped like a T! In fact, the cross is a symbol of one of the enemies of God – Tammuz, a Babylonian sun-god.

https://www.thesimpleanswers.com/2012/0 ... -is-pagan/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rambo, ZmajEriksson and 9 guests