What Is God

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

What Is God

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 am

What Is God

In the Jewish Kabala god is called the Ain Sop and the ten worlds of the Kabbalistic tree of life form out of this force. The ten worlds are the name of "god" in the Torah:

Chronicles 29:11:

"Yours O God are the Greatness 4, the Strength 5, the Beauty 6, the Victory 7 and the Splendor 8 for All 9 in heaven in earth yours O God is the Kingdom 10."

It also lists the other three upper sephiroth are mentioned as being god:

Proverbs 3:19,20:
With Wisdom 2, God established the earth, and with Understanding 2, He established the heavens and with His Knowledge 1, the depths were broken up."


The ten worlds on the tree are the seven chakra's which the other three worlds relating to the trine parts of the brain. Uranus is the higher octave of mercury and rules the pineal gland as example.

In Hinduism the Supreme God the Brahman is stated to simply be the force the five elements exist from and the seven chakra's arise from and each chakra is the manifestation of Brahman at that level of existence. The Hindu tree of life is shown as the seven chakra's which manifest the 50 petals as lotus petals for each chakra. God is called Akasha in Hinduism as this is A-Ksha the first and last letter on the Sanskrit alphabet. The fifty petals that form all the charka's. This arises from the AUM which is the name of Brahman.

"On a macrocosmic level the Sarada-tilaka-Tantra (7.9-14) describes the world as a cosmic tree (body) consisting of a complex network, or ‘intricate mesh”, of Sanskrit letters, which are said to be the ‘root vibrations’ of the material creation, maintenance, and destruction of the universe.”


"From God in his creative aspect arise seven chakras where all creative principles are located. So it is said: From God seven worlds [lokas that is, chakras] have come where the pranas move-Mundakopanishad 2.1.8

The Chakras are the subtle positions where the Supreme Being is realized in his appropriate forms. The principal positions are within the sushumna."


The Jews state right in their own Torah and Kabala that their "god" is themselves the Jewish People and thus soul and they stole this ideal from the east. The Jewish Rabbi's know that they have the Goyim on their knees worshiping them as "god" as the god of the Jews is the Jews themselves its right in the Torah. The will of the Jewish god of the Bible is the will of the Jews because its the Jews.




Source
Laya Yoga, Shyam Sundar Goswami
Sonic Theology, Hinduism and Sacred Sound, Guy L. Beck

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:06 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:God is called Akasha in Hinduism as this is A-Ksha the first and last letter on the Sanskrit alphabet. The fifty petals that form all the charka's. This arises from the AUM which is the name of Brahman.

Akasha/A-ksha - in the many "the" bibles, "god" is depicted as "the Alpha and the Omega - the first and the last", being everything.
AUM - being of the Sun, in "heaven" "god" is light, sitting on a golden throne, and where honey is in infinite supply.
Brahman - I don't need to mention that "abraham" is stolen; twisted; perverted; and corrupted from Brahman.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Xavius_6x6
Posts: 33
Location: The Oblivion.

Re: What Is God

Postby Xavius_6x6 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Many time I see idiots from Xian sect call Allah and Quran Satan work and book not realizing it is the same semitic crap like Xtianity. These people would blame everything on true master while not realizing that all evil has been done in the name of (((god))).

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: What Is God

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:56 pm

The Jews need you to believe that "god" is a Jewish man in the sky watching you who demands worship and slavery of you to its evil will. That way you will channel massive amounts of energy into the Jewish soul and servitor spell they have created and you have been conditioned to except Jewish world government and totalitarian rule as "gods" will. You will even become a conduit to build the Jewish World Government in the physical world as well. Thanks Goyim for doing all the hard work building the prison the Chosen are marching you into.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: What Is God

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:32 am

This definitely ties into your other recent sermons. I even bought one of the books you use as a source. I am still piecing it all together with AUM and everything you said. Thankyou.

But what I want to ask is how do you feel about calling it God? I find myself more comfortable with the term "nature".

Because when you say to people, and this was true for me, "god" then it takes all this effort. Because it immediately evokes all kinds of preconceived notions. Like you mention the old man in the sky watching everything you do.

But when you say nature. Immediately people are on the right track with their thinking and it's a matter of just filling in a few gaps. The word nature just seems to evoke the right things. Maybe people think about vast stretches of land over the earth. Or the universe and everything they've learned about it. Quantum mechanics and physics.

So to me "nature" gets people thinking about the patterns of existence and the fabric of existence itself. Which is getting warmer I'd say to what "God" is.

I'm not sure if this is what the term "God" meant to everyone originally or if the term "God" was totally fabricated by the jews to take place of "Nature".

With a deep understanding like you've shown Id say it also become more obvious what people mean when they say we are nature worshippers. It's not just running around the woods. But understanding the universe and it's rules. So by meditating or working magick that's really a form of nature worship in a way. Being aware of the workings of things. And acting in accordance with them.

Also please note this is just an aside. Which is only tangential to your sermon.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1341

Re: What Is God

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:46 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:This definitely ties into your other recent sermons. I even bought one of the books you use as a source. I am still piecing it all together with AUM and everything you said. Thankyou.

But what I want to ask is how do you feel about calling it God? I find myself more comfortable with the term "nature".

Because when you say to people, and this was true for me, "god" then it takes all this effort. Because it immediately evokes all kinds of preconceived notions. Like you mention the old man in the sky watching everything you do.

But when you say nature. Immediately people are on the right track with their thinking and it's a matter of just filling in a few gaps. The word nature just seems to evoke the right things. Maybe people think about vast stretches of land over the earth. Or the universe and everything they've learned about it. Quantum mechanics and physics.

So to me "nature" gets people thinking about the patterns of existence and the fabric of existence itself. Which is getting warmer I'd say to what "God" is.

I'm not sure if this is what the term "God" meant to everyone originally or if the term "God" was totally fabricated by the jews to take place of "Nature".

With a deep understanding like you've shown Id say it also become more obvious what people mean when they say we are nature worshippers. It's not just running around the woods. But understanding the universe and it's rules. So by meditating or working magick that's really a form of nature worship in a way. Being aware of the workings of things. And acting in accordance with them.

Also please note this is just an aside. Which is only tangential to your sermon.


God comes from Theos which is originated from Tehuti, Thoth. Thoth, The-os.

Nature truly seems to be the best term. As "God" for the same term is a trashy term indeed.

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Is God

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jews need you to believe that "god" is a Jewish man in the sky watching you who demands worship and slavery of you to its evil will. That way you will channel massive amounts of energy into the Jewish soul and servitor spell they have created and you have been conditioned to except Jewish world government and totalitarian rule as "gods" will. You will even become a conduit to build the Jewish World Government in the physical world as well. Thanks Goyim for doing all the hard work building the prison the Chosen are marching you into.



Exactly!

There is no peace while these fuckers attack gentiles and destroy nation after nation with their "muh multiculturalism gemme yo shekels" bullshit! They must and will be eradicated, spiritually stripping them of their useless and filthy Jehovah! The RTRs are working, more and more gentiles I talk to are waking up to the Jewish problem that pur societies face. They (the Jews) can no longer hide behind the false teachings of xtianity, but must now face trial in the presence of OUR Gods and SS who put them there! We shall triumph because the gods have triumphed!

Hail Satan!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: What Is God

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:But what I want to ask is how do you feel about calling it God? I find myself more comfortable with the term "nature". .


The Ain Slothz....


Image

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Xavius_6x6 wrote:Many time I see idiots from Xian sect call Allah and Quran Satan work and book not realizing it is the same semitic crap like Xtianity. These people would blame everything on true master while not realizing that all evil has been done in the name of (((god))).



please ...semetic doesnt mean jew in all cases...me myself i am semetic person i have semetic face and semetic nose but i dont have the jewish cohen genatics


Not all jews are semetics...the jews may appear white...black...dinaric...and even asian !!!

Thank you and sorry for being rude but i said this because i am a semetic myself again sorry i didnt mean anything personal

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: What Is God

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:But what I want to ask is how do you feel about calling it God? I find myself more comfortable with the term "nature". .


The Ain Slothz....


Image


Did you paint that?!
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 am

Mighty misho wrote:
Xavius_6x6 wrote:Many time I see idiots from Xian sect call Allah and Quran Satan work and book not realizing it is the same semitic crap like Xtianity. These people would blame everything on true master while not realizing that all evil has been done in the name of (((god))).



please ...semetic doesnt mean jew in all cases...me myself i am semetic person i have semetic face and semetic nose but i dont have the jewish cohen genatics


Not all jews are semetics...the jews may appear white...black...dinaric...and even asian !!!

Thank you and sorry for being rude but i said this because i am a semetic myself again sorry i didnt mean anything personal

So the jew's anti-semitism "law" is bullshit, then.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Xavius_6x6
Posts: 33
Location: The Oblivion.

Re: What Is God

Postby Xavius_6x6 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Mighty misho wrote:
Xavius_6x6 wrote:Many time I see idiots from Xian sect call Allah and Quran Satan work and book not realizing it is the same semitic crap like Xtianity. These people would blame everything on true master while not realizing that all evil has been done in the name of (((god))).



please ...semetic doesnt mean jew in all cases...me myself i am semetic person i have semetic face and semetic nose but i dont have the jewish cohen genatics


Not all jews are semetics...the jews may appear white...black...dinaric...and even asian !!!

Thank you and sorry for being rude but i said this because i am a semetic myself again sorry i didnt mean anything personal


Yea I apologize for that I just saw I forgot to put ((())) at beginning and end side of that word. Never forget the true religion of ME people like in Arabia where the Djinn and Iblis were worshiped who are demons and Satan that were replaced with the hoax imposed by the tribe. Again , my bad.

User avatar
Xavius_6x6
Posts: 33
Location: The Oblivion.

Re: What Is God

Postby Xavius_6x6 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:05 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:
Xavius_6x6 wrote:Many time I see idiots from Xian sect call Allah and Quran Satan work and book not realizing it is the same semitic crap like Xtianity. These people would blame everything on true master while not realizing that all evil has been done in the name of (((god))).



please ...semetic doesnt mean jew in all cases...me myself i am semetic person i have semetic face and semetic nose but i dont have the jewish cohen genatics


Not all jews are semetics...the jews may appear white...black...dinaric...and even asian !!!

Thank you and sorry for being rude but i said this because i am a semetic myself again sorry i didnt mean anything personal

So the jew's anti-semitism "law" is bullshit, then.


Their laws are corrupt in their own serving agenda , for example you can see greatest amount of what they call antisemitism in Palestine which is done by the (((Tribe))).

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

So the jew's anti-semitism "law" is bullshit, then.[/quote]


Yep..and as an example you could take the formar palestinian leader yaser arafat..he is semetic but he could not be a jew ..that guy had very good relations with many so evil horrible guys that hated israel lol...how could he be a jew ???

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm

So the jew's anti-semitism "law" is bullshit, then.[/quote]

If anti semetism law is about protecting semetic people and not kikes (which is the reason this law exist)...then why the israelis fuck the shit out of Palestinians almost every year to a dgree that they may arrest children which is something that broked the limit of human rights by all means without any objection by the the "united jewtions"....knowing the fact that most Palestinians are from the semetic race ????

In short words...if antisemetism is for protecting semetics ...then all great powers of the world will wipe israel's ass...because israel is the most antisemetic place on earth..

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:43 am

Mighty misho wrote:Yep..and as an example you could take the formar palestinian leader yaser arafat..he is semetic but he could not be a jew ..that guy had very good relations with many so evil horrible guys that hated israel lol...how could he be a jew ???

Mighty misho wrote:If anti semetism law is about protecting semetic people and not kikes (which is the reason this law exist)...then why the israelis fuck the shit out of Palestinians almost every year to a dgree that they may arrest children which is something that broked the limit of human rights by all means without any objection by the the "united jewtions"....knowing the fact that most Palestinians are from the semetic race ????

In short words...if antisemetism is for protecting semetics ...then all great powers of the world will wipe israel's ass...because israel is the most antisemetic place on earth..

Define "semite".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Define "semite".[/quote]


The word semetic descend from someone called "sam" ...but however i think this is a jewish trick to convince the world that they are semetic only....while these cockroaches are actually exist in all races..

I got the semetic genatics from my father but my mother look armenian ..if you see me for the first time will You will think I am a Jew but i am sure that i am not ...and i think there is a reason why i look like the way i look...maybe this will benefit me in some point in my future who knows..

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Mighty misho wrote:The word semetic descend from someone called "sam" ...but however i think this is a jewish trick to convince the world that they are semetic only....while these cockroaches are actually exist in all races..

I got the semetic genatics from my father but my mother look armenian ..if you see me for the first time will You will think I am a Jew but i am sure that i am not ...and i think there is a reason why i look like the way i look...maybe this will benefit me in some point in my future who knows..

The jew is a non-Human race in and of itself.

So define "semite". As soon as the jew takes communistic control of a country, the first "law" it passes is an anti-semitic one...so define "semite".

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]


Image
Image
Image

Therefore, someone who is a semite is a jew. jew racial "law" says a jew is a jew only if its mum is a jew, and you said your dad is a jew; but in actuality, biology says a child gets their mum and dad's biology. Also - did not the jew begin in and around the Arabs?

"Mighty" is rather arrogant, and "Misho" is a hamster who is a fish because Hassan was born in Sweden. A jew is a jew, regardless of where it was born and regardless of which Human - i.e. Gentile - Race it infiltrates and mixes-in with.

By the way, people shouldn't use the quote feature if they are not capable of using it. The jew is pretending it is stupid now not being able to use this or do that which anyone can do, to try and gain sympathy. Huh huh huh. Muh holocaust feewings. Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So define "semite".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1651
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Is God

Postby Stormblood » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:54 pm

@FancyMancy

No. Phoenicians, Akkadians, Canaanites, Assyrians and Arabs were/are certainly not Jews.

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:The word semetic descend from someone called "sam" ...but however i think this is a jewish trick to convince the world that they are semetic only....while these cockroaches are actually exist in all races..

I got the semetic genatics from my father but my mother look armenian ..if you see me for the first time will You will think I am a Jew but i am sure that i am not ...and i think there is a reason why i look like the way i look...maybe this will benefit me in some point in my future who knows..

The jew is a non-Human race in and of itself.

So define "semite". As soon as the jew takes communistic control of a country, the first "law" it passes is an anti-semitic one...so define "semite".

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]


Image
Image
Image

Therefore, someone who is a semite is a jew. jew racial "law" says a jew is a jew only if its mum is a jew, and you said your dad is a jew; but in actuality, biology says a child gets their mum and dad's biology. Also - did not the jew begin in and around the Arabs?

"Mighty" is rather arrogant, and "Misho" is a hamster who is a fish because Hassan was born in Sweden. A jew is a jew, regardless of where it was born and regardless of which Human - i.e. Gentile - Race it infiltrates and mixes-in with.

By the way, people shouldn't use the quote feature if they are not capable of using it. The jew is pretending it is stupid now not being able to use this or do that which anyone can do, to try and gain sympathy. Huh huh huh. Muh holocaust feewings. Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So define "semite".




Semetic people could be found in iraq..bahrain ..east saudi arabia and iran and even the south of saudi arabia and in lebanon and syria and jordan...most semetic people are shia which is an islamic doctrine that hate the jews and the shia are the only muslim doctrine that doesnt pray to the kabba like must muslims..but they pray to another temple exist in iraq....

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:12 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:The word semetic descend from someone called "sam" ...but however i think this is a jewish trick to convince the world that they are semetic only....while these cockroaches are actually exist in all races..

I got the semetic genatics from my father but my mother look armenian ..if you see me for the first time will You will think I am a Jew but i am sure that i am not ...and i think there is a reason why i look like the way i look...maybe this will benefit me in some point in my future who knows..

The jew is a non-Human race in and of itself.

So define "semite". As soon as the jew takes communistic control of a country, the first "law" it passes is an anti-semitic one...so define "semite".

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]


Image
Image
Image

Therefore, someone who is a semite is a jew. jew racial "law" says a jew is a jew only if its mum is a jew, and you said your dad is a jew; but in actuality, biology says a child gets their mum and dad's biology. Also - did not the jew begin in and around the Arabs?

"Mighty" is rather arrogant, and "Misho" is a hamster who is a fish because Hassan was born in Sweden. A jew is a jew, regardless of where it was born and regardless of which Human - i.e. Gentile - Race it infiltrates and mixes-in with.

By the way, people shouldn't use the quote feature if they are not capable of using it. The jew is pretending it is stupid now not being able to use this or do that which anyone can do, to try and gain sympathy. Huh huh huh. Muh holocaust feewings. Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So define "semite".





If i follow what you said then someone like ahmdie njad is jewish According to your point of view ..because most bahraini and iranian and east saudi people are from the semetic race they have big round noses and weird teeth most people from these countries look like this so all of them are jews ????

And i am not a refugee and i am not gonna rape or kill anyone clam down woman !!! Lol


I actually live in my homeland so dont get panic or anxius ...

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:17 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:The word semetic descend from someone called "sam" ...but however i think this is a jewish trick to convince the world that they are semetic only....while these cockroaches are actually exist in all races..

I got the semetic genatics from my father but my mother look armenian ..if you see me for the first time will You will think I am a Jew but i am sure that i am not ...and i think there is a reason why i look like the way i look...maybe this will benefit me in some point in my future who knows..

The jew is a non-Human race in and of itself.

So define "semite". As soon as the jew takes communistic control of a country, the first "law" it passes is an anti-semitic one...so define "semite".

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]


Image
Image
Image

Therefore, someone who is a semite is a jew. jew racial "law" says a jew is a jew only if its mum is a jew, and you said your dad is a jew; but in actuality, biology says a child gets their mum and dad's biology. Also - did not the jew begin in and around the Arabs?

"Mighty" is rather arrogant, and "Misho" is a hamster who is a fish because Hassan was born in Sweden. A jew is a jew, regardless of where it was born and regardless of which Human - i.e. Gentile - Race it infiltrates and mixes-in with.

By the way, people shouldn't use the quote feature if they are not capable of using it. The jew is pretending it is stupid now not being able to use this or do that which anyone can do, to try and gain sympathy. Huh huh huh. Muh holocaust feewings. Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So define "semite".




Okeyyy you have taken the meaning of the word semetic from wikipidea ..which is jewish source...cleaver

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: What Is God

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 am

Shia still worship the Jews as god and Jewish Mohammed.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: What Is God

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:57 am

Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Stormblood wrote:@FancyMancy

No. Phoenicians, Akkadians, Canaanites, Assyrians and Arabs were/are certainly not Jews.

I meant for the Arabs specifically, that I thought I read that the jew started in the same area as they, but not that Arabs were/are jews.

Mighty misho wrote:...

If you look carefully you'll notice I used different sources.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:51 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.

I considered semitic=jew. It's all how it is "defined", and as per anti-semitism "law" being enacted immediately in communism.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: What Is God

Postby Mighty misho » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:@FancyMancy

No. Phoenicians, Akkadians, Canaanites, Assyrians and Arabs were/are certainly not Jews.

I meant for the Arabs specifically, that I thought I read that the jew started in the same area as they, but not that Arabs were/are jews.

Mighty misho wrote:...

If you look carefully you'll notice I used different sources.



The jews didnt start in arab lands...they start existing in india which was nucked by the enemy aliens who are the fathers of the jews

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Is God

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.


The Semites were a group of people in the bible, and records prove they were in fact the Palestinians and other gentile nations.

At this point since the Jews said that Palestine is (Pissrael) their spiritual homeland (a lie). So this civilization of Jews STOLE the word Semites for themselves. So to be anti-semetic is to be anti -palestinian not anti Jewish.

REMEMBER THEY ARE ALIENS TO THIS PLANET,.... FANCYMANCY!

HP Mageson answered this quite well, in regard to the corruption of the Jews.......

And you call me new?...... Lmfao!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Is God

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 am

Mighty misho wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:The word semetic descend from someone called "sam" ...but however i think this is a jewish trick to convince the world that they are semetic only....while these cockroaches are actually exist in all races..

I got the semetic genatics from my father but my mother look armenian ..if you see me for the first time will You will think I am a Jew but i am sure that i am not ...and i think there is a reason why i look like the way i look...maybe this will benefit me in some point in my future who knows..

The jew is a non-Human race in and of itself.

So define "semite". As soon as the jew takes communistic control of a country, the first "law" it passes is an anti-semitic one...so define "semite".

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]


Image
Image
Image

Therefore, someone who is a semite is a jew. jew racial "law" says a jew is a jew only if its mum is a jew, and you said your dad is a jew; but in actuality, biology says a child gets their mum and dad's biology. Also - did not the jew begin in and around the Arabs?

"Mighty" is rather arrogant, and "Misho" is a hamster who is a fish because Hassan was born in Sweden. A jew is a jew, regardless of where it was born and regardless of which Human - i.e. Gentile - Race it infiltrates and mixes-in with.

By the way, people shouldn't use the quote feature if they are not capable of using it. The jew is pretending it is stupid now not being able to use this or do that which anyone can do, to try and gain sympathy. Huh huh huh. Muh holocaust feewings. Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So define "semite".




Okeyyy you have taken the meaning of the word semetic from wikipidea ..which is jewish source...cleaver


Great point!!! They are LIARS, and fancymancy just said OK yeah sure you're the Semites without adequate research....... But I'm new?

Maybe you should slow up and read more on the site FancyMancy,....... Like maybe the sermon section.....
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Is God

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.

I considered semitic=jew. It's all how it is "defined", and as per anti-semitism "law" being enacted immediately in communism.


And who gives a fuck on what you think a Jew is in comparison to a HP opinion?

If your opinion is not based off facts that have researched (by yourself) and proven then it as faulty of your lack thereof.

HP Mageson 666 has researched the Jewish topic and validified all topics pertaining there into. His opinions are rooted in solid fact, therefore his opinion is indeed fact. If its something he doesn't know, he'll say as much. But you.......

You need to take a back seat....
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:11 am

Zazu Ishtar wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.


The Semites were a group of people in the bible, and records prove they were in fact the Palestinians and other gentile nations.

At this point since the Jews said that Palestine is (Pissrael) their spiritual homeland (a lie). So this civilization of Jews STOLE the word Semites for themselves. So to be anti-semetic is to be anti -palestinian not anti Jewish.

REMEMBER THEY ARE ALIENS TO THIS PLANET,.... FANCYMANCY!

HP Mageson answered this quite well, in regard to the corruption of the Jews.......

And you call me new?...... Lmfao!

Are you sure I called the king's Major Dodo new?

So Zazu, is the jew's anti-semitism "law", which it enacts first thing after comjewnising a country, an anti-Palestinian - therefore, anti-Gentile - "law", then? Why would you/the jew care about Gentile-on-Gentile war - other than to reduce Gentiles as a whole?
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:The jew is a non-Human race in and of itself.

So define "semite". As soon as the jew takes communistic control of a country, the first "law" it passes is an anti-semitic one...so define "semite".

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism


Image
Image
Image

Therefore, someone who is a semite is a jew. jew racial "law" says a jew is a jew only if its mum is a jew, and you said your dad is a jew; but in actuality, biology says a child gets their mum and dad's biology. Also - did not the jew begin in and around the Arabs?

"Mighty" is rather arrogant, and "Misho" is a hamster who is a fish because Hassan was born in Sweden. A jew is a jew, regardless of where it was born and regardless of which Human - i.e. Gentile - Race it infiltrates and mixes-in with.

By the way, people shouldn't use the quote feature if they are not capable of using it. The jew is pretending it is stupid now not being able to use this or do that which anyone can do, to try and gain sympathy. Huh huh huh. Muh holocaust feewings. Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So define "semite".




Okeyyy you have taken the meaning of the word semetic from wikipidea ..which is jewish source...cleaver


Great point!!! They are LIARS, and fancymancy just said OK yeah sure you're the Semites without adequate research....... But I'm new?

Maybe you should slow up and read more on the site FancyMancy,....... Like maybe the sermon section.....

Stop talking out of your arse; you're lowering the tone and smell of the room.

Why are you getting all bent out of shape and hostile? Are you not getting any at home?
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.

I considered semitic=jew. It's all how it is "defined", and as per anti-semitism "law" being enacted immediately in communism.


And who gives a fuck on what you think a Jew is in comparison to a HP opinion?

If your opinion is not based off facts that have researched (by yourself) and proven then it as faulty of your lack thereof.

HP Mageson 666 has researched the Jewish topic and validified all topics pertaining there into. His opinions are rooted in solid fact, therefore his opinion is indeed fact. If its something he doesn't know, he'll say as much. But you.......

You need to take a back seat....

You need to go fuck yourself. Try doing anal so you can plug yourself up and stop spewing that shit out of your mouth. At least you'll be getting some, then.

Yes, I'm sure.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Is God

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:20 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Semitism in the west in this context was the science word for Jews. The Jews consider themselves Semitic so they got called Semitic. However Jews are some weird alien race that pretends to be a human race. While believing they are the only Humans. Chinese Jews are not exactly Semitic but they are Jews.


The Semites were a group of people in the bible, and records prove they were in fact the Palestinians and other gentile nations.

At this point since the Jews said that Palestine is (Pissrael) their spiritual homeland (a lie). So this civilization of Jews STOLE the word Semites for themselves. So to be anti-semetic is to be anti -palestinian not anti Jewish.

REMEMBER THEY ARE ALIENS TO THIS PLANET,.... FANCYMANCY!

HP Mageson answered this quite well, in regard to the corruption of the Jews.......

And you call me new?...... Lmfao!

Are you sure I called the king's Major Dodo new?

So Zazu, is the jew's anti-semitism "law", which it enacts first thing after comjewnising a country, an anti-Palestinian - therefore, anti-Gentile - "law", then? Why would you/the jew care about Gentile-on-Gentile war - other than to reduce Gentiles as a whole?
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
Mighty misho wrote:


Okeyyy you have taken the meaning of the word semetic from wikipidea ..which is jewish source...cleaver


Great point!!! They are LIARS, and fancymancy just said OK yeah sure you're the Semites without adequate research....... But I'm new?

Maybe you should slow up and read more on the site FancyMancy,....... Like maybe the sermon section.....

Stop talking out of your arse; you're lowering the tone and smell of the room.

Why are you getting all bent out of shape and hostile? Are you not getting any at home?
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I considered semitic=jew. It's all how it is "defined", and as per anti-semitism "law" being enacted immediately in communism.


And who gives a fuck on what you think a Jew is in comparison to a HP opinion?

If your opinion is not based off facts that have researched (by yourself) and proven then it as faulty of your lack thereof.

HP Mageson 666 has researched the Jewish topic and validified all topics pertaining there into. His opinions are rooted in solid fact, therefore his opinion is indeed fact. If its something he doesn't know, he'll say as much. But you.......

You need to take a back seat....

You need to go fuck yourself. Try doing anal so you can plug yourself up and stop spewing that shit out of your mouth. At least you'll be getting some, then.

Yes, I'm sure.


You're a funny troll!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Zazu Ishtar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
The Semites were a group of people in the bible, and records prove they were in fact the Palestinians and other gentile nations.

At this point since the Jews said that Palestine is (Pissrael) their spiritual homeland (a lie). So this civilization of Jews STOLE the word Semites for themselves. So to be anti-semetic is to be anti -palestinian not anti Jewish.

REMEMBER THEY ARE ALIENS TO THIS PLANET,.... FANCYMANCY!

HP Mageson answered this quite well, in regard to the corruption of the Jews.......

And you call me new?...... Lmfao!

Are you sure I called the king's Major Dodo new?

So Zazu, is the jew's anti-semitism "law", which it enacts first thing after comjewnising a country, an anti-Palestinian - therefore, anti-Gentile - "law", then? Why would you/the jew care about Gentile-on-Gentile war - other than to reduce Gentiles as a whole?
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
Great point!!! They are LIARS, and fancymancy just said OK yeah sure you're the Semites without adequate research....... But I'm new?

Maybe you should slow up and read more on the site FancyMancy,....... Like maybe the sermon section.....

Stop talking out of your arse; you're lowering the tone and smell of the room.

Why are you getting all bent out of shape and hostile? Are you not getting any at home?
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
And who gives a fuck on what you think a Jew is in comparison to a HP opinion?

If your opinion is not based off facts that have researched (by yourself) and proven then it as faulty of your lack thereof.

HP Mageson 666 has researched the Jewish topic and validified all topics pertaining there into. His opinions are rooted in solid fact, therefore his opinion is indeed fact. If its something he doesn't know, he'll say as much. But you.......

You need to take a back seat....

You need to go fuck yourself. Try doing anal so you can plug yourself up and stop spewing that shit out of your mouth. At least you'll be getting some, then.

Yes, I'm sure.


You're a funny troll!

Great comeback. My cupboards are full of food - billy goats, especially. :roll:

In the future, don't tell me what I need to do, then I won't retaliate. You might have learned that by now, having 'not been new'.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Is God

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Are you sure I called the king's Major Dodo new?

So Zazu, is the jew's anti-semitism "law", which it enacts first thing after comjewnising a country, an anti-Palestinian - therefore, anti-Gentile - "law", then? Why would you/the jew care about Gentile-on-Gentile war - other than to reduce Gentiles as a whole?

Stop talking out of your arse; you're lowering the tone and smell of the room.

Why are you getting all bent out of shape and hostile? Are you not getting any at home?

You need to go fuck yourself. Try doing anal so you can plug yourself up and stop spewing that shit out of your mouth. At least you'll be getting some, then.

Yes, I'm sure.


You're a funny troll!

Great comeback. My cupboards are full of food - billy goats, especially. :roll:

In the future, don't tell me what I need to do, then I won't retaliate. You might have learned that by now, having 'not been new'.


With all due respect I think this getting us nowhere bickering back and forth over really nothing. You insulted me so I in turn insulted you, and I even though disagreeing with you i can see that you are a SS. So father Satan wouldn't want two SS fighting each other...... Its unproductive and a waste of my time. I'm done with it, as I expect that you are too.

I'm not above defending myself against an SS in a verbal altercation, however I know when to call it quits. I hold no grudges againsr you, and only wish we could put this stupid drivel behind us.
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: What Is God

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Zazu Ishtar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Zazu Ishtar wrote:
You're a funny troll!

Great comeback. My cupboards are full of food - billy goats, especially. :roll:

In the future, don't tell me what I need to do, then I won't retaliate. You might have learned that by now, having 'not been new'.


With all due respect I think this getting us nowhere bickering back and forth over really nothing. You insulted me so I in turn insulted you, and I even though disagreeing with you i can see that you are a SS. So father Satan wouldn't want two SS fighting each other...... Its unproductive and a waste of my time. I'm done with it, as I expect that you are too.

I'm not above defending myself against an SS in a verbal altercation, however I know when to call it quits. I hold no grudges againsr you, and only wish we could put this stupid drivel behind us.

I speak the way I speak. If people choose to cry, then I take perverse pleasure in that. - See how I troll you cleverly, and quite subtly? I also told HP Mageson666 to P of recently, but he knows he's still my favourite cute and cuddly Lord Slothz.

It's fine if we don't get on well. There's no point in crying over a dead jew, either real or fake.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests