Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mark Pinkham

Mageson666

Mark Pinkham

Ghost in the Machine said:
Is Path of The Dragon by Mark Amaru Pinkham a good read? I'm also interested in Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom. Would they be good books to hang onto?

Pinkham's work is good for a lot of the information however Pinkham is a Theosophist and he is attempting to interpret the ancient Pagan traditions through a Judeo-Christian ideological frame work to promote Theosophy. This fails and causes a major contradiction in his work. There is no "fall" of Sanat Kumara-Shiva in the east where Sanat Kumara-Shiva is the Maha Deva the highest God. This is something he has injected in from Christianity. His claim that Sananda is Jewsus is from Theosophy and Pinkham's claim that Sananda is Jewsus and Sanat is his fallen brother Satan does not exist anywhere in the original religions in the east. This attempting to promote the frame work of the Jewish Kabbalah which most of Theosophy is built on the concept with this being the Good Inclination and the Evil Inclination relating to the book of Isaiah in the Judeo-Christian bible. Which is then expanded out into the Sananda-Jewsus, Sanat-Satan frame work of Pinkham who does not hide this is what this is based on in his work he is open about such. In the final understanding Pinkham is attempting to recreate Judeo-Christianity with a new frame work which is what the goal of Theosophy is to accomplish. He is promoting a new age Christian doctrine. I don't believe Pinkham is some nefarious character either. He just does not know any better this is how Christianity works its program on the mind.

Sanat Kumara-Shiva was never a fallen or evil being. When the enemy programs took over starting with Zoroastrianism they simply declared the Deva's the Gods to be evil now and declared Shiva the Maha Deva the highest God [Deva] to be Ahriman the evil being. And all the followers of such to be evil. The Yezidhi's are open about they worship Ahriman and thus Shiva this is not hidden and its documented in the book: Shiva: The Wild God of Power and Ecstasy, Wolf-Dieter Storl Ph.D., who is a cultural anthropologist. The Yezidhi's just cloaked their Hindu culture in an Islamic cloak to survive this is something the Judeo-Islamic's stated about Melek Taus being a fallen angel and if the Yezidhi's challenged this and stated no Melek Taus is God not a fallen anything and Allah is false they would have been wiped out. The Yezidhi Sufi's all travelled east to Sri Lanka to the city of Sanat Kumara to practice and be taught spiritual knowledge from Hinduism without having to worry about the Muslim's. They didn't travel to Mecca. There is no fallen peacock angel. That is why further east were the Judeo-Islamic's never conquered there is no fallen Sanat Kumara-Shiva. Theosophy is the Christian psychic virus mutating into the new age. Pinkham needs to deprogram from Jewish Christianity and wake up.

Mark Amaru Pinkham is the Director and Principal Teacher of the Order and School of the Seven Rays and Path of the Dragon Mystery School. To be a member of the Order and Mystery School of the Seven Rays you must be ready to work towards the abolishment of all barriers - including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and social class - that keep the people of Earth from becoming and living as ONE PEOPLE. This is communism!

See my relevant replies to this person, in which case, I agree.

Dismissing his subversion as something as if this dude is misguided is not straight up. He is not misguided. He used Satan's name in particular to create a second rate Christian Judaism. That is all with this character as far as the agenda goes.

This is why I have wrote the things I did on him before, for a while now. And some people act like he never did anything...Like what else should he do then? That's really bad as it is.

He took Satan and created a Communist idea around him. But well he dindu nuffin cause he said "Satan" right...I think not. What he says is no different than what any Jew says in that regard. Adding Satan instead of Jewsus here makes it worse.

He is also preaching the assimilation of races in all of that. Totally disgusting.

National-Satanist said:
Mark Amaru Pinkham is the Director and Principal Teacher of the Order and School of the Seven Rays and Path of the Dragon Mystery School. To be a member of the Order and Mystery School of the Seven Rays you must be ready to work towards the abolishment of all barriers - including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and social class - that keep the people of Earth from becoming and living as ONE PEOPLE. This is communism!

That is Theosophy.

National-Satanist said:

David Frawley writings are very new age as well other than his book Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dismissing his subversion as something as if this dude is misguided is not straight up. He is not misguided. He used Satan's name in particular to create a second rate Christian Judaism. That is all with this character as far as the agenda goes.

This is why I have wrote the things I did on him before, for a while now. And some people act like he never did anything...Like what else should he do then? That's really bad as it is.

He took Satan and created a Communist idea around him. But well he dindu nuffin cause he said "Satan" right...I think not. What he says is no different than what any Jew says in that regard. Adding Satan instead of Jewsus here makes it worse.

He is also preaching the assimilation of races in all of that. Totally disgusting.

National-Satanist said:

The Sufi sect is this where the Assassin's Brotherhood emerged as their military wing under the cloak of Islam. The Nazis had a sect also that called themselves Society of Assassins based I think on the same traditions......

Its not new age its Hindu Vedanta. I wrote on this in an article and showed this is from the enemy and what the original teachings are.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
David Frawley writings are very new age as well other than his book Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

National-Satanist said:

Those that are on the TOP,, the Ruling Class of entities,,, they want assimilation and Oneness, as THEY are the Ones ruling over everything else.
The rest of us are against this as this puts us in a Damning and miserable existential condition.
Which the Jews and their Lizard Handlers enjoy !

jbkbmz said:
Those that are on the TOP,, the Ruling Class of entities,,, they want assimilation and Oneness, as THEY are the Ones ruling over everything else.
The rest of us are against this as this puts us in a Damning and miserable existential condition.
Which the Jews and their Lizard Handlers enjoy !

Those are at the top only on this prison planet and possibly other prison planets. Thankfully, they don't rule the universe and they never will.

I saw in his group, he made a post that one can meditate on the picture of the goat in the pentagram diagram but he chose the one with Jewish letters around it with an enclosed circle. I replied that that is not the right pic. It should be open and not Jewish letters. He replied with a rebuttal. I didn't bother to reply back.

After that point, I never bothered to take his theosophy posts seriously.

It is rare to find a reputable non-Judeo-Xtian theosophy work.

He should read Kabbalah Exposed hopefully it would help him to understand a lot. Until the JoS there really was nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back