Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Welcome to Our New Forums

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Family!

These are our New Forums. We hope everyone enjoys their stay, as our forums before have been highly successful. However these forums will be drastically different in that they are new, improved, far more organized, and belong entirely to us.

Our New Forums have a lot of new features, without sacrificing the old familliar design that everyone liked. You may see the forums are a bit different, but essentially, we did our best to recover them as they were before. We have also added some new things such as SSL Encryption to increase the security of our members, and ensured that the forums will never be cluttered again, but also far more easily accessible.

Some examples of the updates:

1. No e-mail verification is needed for anyone to register. E-mail is only used for password retrieval.
2. SSL Encryption and Site Certification, to increase your security within the forum.
3. Far better organization of the Forums in Categories (You will see this exactly the time you login into the Forum).
4. Announcements (Clergy Posts) will be easily accessible through the frontpage of the Forums.
5. After the time of each announcement is due, they will be moved to the JoSNewsletter Forum, and this will make for a perfect user experience for everyone in other forums. Only the current announcements will be staying up, and these will not be past the number where they cause any strife to any reader.
6. Safe and Backed up Data; Anything that happens on the Forum, we will have it saved, and we will be able to, anytime and anyplace retrieve the forum in this or any other provider in it's original state, with the logins and everything intact [This is under construnction].

Make sure to register on the forums and enjoy your stay.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Heya, happy to see the new forums up at last.

I've been dedicated to Satan for almost 7 years, though my spiritual progress did not take hold until this year.

(I think I wasn't until I was free of the toxic sources in my life, that I could finally be free myself.)

Regardless, I plan to help humanity with getting rid of the leeches and plagues upon it.

My guardian is Bastet; some people know me as "Catlady", since cats seem to be drawn to me like a magnet. The username I chose here, however, means "Dragon of Light".

Other than that, I will not divulge any personal information; you never know what kind of filth could be spying on these posts, after all.

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much, to everyone involved, for these new forums. I've missed you all a lot comrades. Even though I've still been on the groups, the forums definitely feels like home-home.

Just an FYI, my username on the old forums was "Pogromist".

EDIT:
There's an edit button now... and we don't need to wait for posts to be approved?!... This is truly the opposite of the Xian version of heaven. :twisted:

HAIL SATAN!

This is awesome and I am grateful for the people that worked for this benefit to all. It might sound silly but I was hoping that the new forum would allow for avatars lol. I really like them, and seeing how people express themselves. We don't get avatars on Yahoo.

Glad the forums are up, guys. I was hoping you guys would use MyBB, that's a really good forum host but eh, it resembles the original forum.

Bigot Boy said:
Thank you so much, to everyone involved, for these new forums. I've missed you all a lot comrades. Even though I've still been on the groups, the forums definitely feels like home-home.

EDIT:
There's an edit button now... and we don't need to wait for posts to be approved?!... This is truly the opposite of the Xian version of heaven. :twisted:

HAIL SATAN!

Not only that, but I noticed there's a "report" button as well :) Now I don't have to wait 7 hours to get my posts approved. And if anyone has a problem with a user, they could just report em right to Mageson, Cobra, whomever.

I'm sure you know about this already...

3OPINOF.jpg

...but I thought I'd just mention it; however, it has stopped showing it as soon as I was about to submit this.

As for non-approval/pre-moderation, that might not be a good idea, especially on a forum with content such as ours... I figured you know this already, though.

Thank you for this guys (and girls? :p)!

It's absolutely awesome to have a forum that's in the hands of Spiritual Satanists!

Big thanks to all those involved in building this wonderful forum. :)

I'm looking forward to interacting more with everyone here, now that we don't need jewhoo anymore.

Bigot Boy said:
EDIT:

HAIL SATAN!

LOL!

FancyMancy said:

3OPINOF.jpg

...but I thought I'd just mention it; however, it has stopped showing it as soon as I was about to submit this.

As for non-approval/pre-moderation, that might not be a good idea, especially on a forum with content such as ours... I figured you know this already, though.

The reason it says insecure connection (I have hosted forums in the past) is because there's a lack of a proper SSL Certificate on this forum. Even though it has an https:// protocol, it can't be identified as anything in particular.

Pre-moderation slowed the site way down in my own opinion, plus there's a report button on the top right hand side of everyone's post so you can send a post to the admins for review. This makes moderation easier and more fluid for normal conversation to continue.

Now all that's missing is a private messaging system.

Also @Cobra I like the touch of using SSL Encryption on this site. That'll prevent SQL Injection for sure on this domain. Just be sure to run some pentests on it every now and again so that way any hackers can't find exploits around it.

It's just funny how everything the enemy does, ALWAYS turns to be a good thing for us! :lol:

The enemy is truly defeated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Brdredr said:
The reason it says insecure connection (I have hosted forums in the past) is because there's a lack of a proper SSL Certificate on this forum. Even though it has an https:// protocol, it can't be identified as anything in particular.

Pre-moderation slowed the site way down in my own opinion, plus there's a report button on the top right hand side of everyone's post so you can send a post to the admins for review. This makes moderation easier and more fluid for normal conversation to continue.

Also @Cobra I like the touch of using SSL Encryption on this site. That'll prevent SQL Injection for sure on this domain. Just be sure to run some pentests on it every now and again so that way any hackers can't find exploits around it.

Ah. I've just been on several fora before; I haven't hosted any. Thanks for that.

This forum feels like being in the 2000s lolz, not saying this is bad :D

FancyMancy said:
I'm sure you know about this already..I figured you know this already, though.

This is because of Pictures posted here. In other words, the SSL exists, but pictures posted actually change this into an 'issue'.

Bigot Boy said:

EDIT:

HAIL SATAN!

This was actually only a setting mistake and it was changed. Turn the forum into a jewish toilet?

No thank you. For some reason, on this forum and another one, settings for mod hadn't applied properly. Everything is OK now.

No moderation is like a good dream, a good dream, but impossible.

I was Tyser1926 on the previous forum. This is right and brilliant that we now have our own forum that we own. Thank you so very much to all those who put this together. Now we can learn, grow and have secure information. Hail Satan and to our ultimate victory

Brdredr said:
FancyMancy said:

The SSL was an extra and an experimental idea, if it goes well, we will continue it and occassionally even change them. This, given the forums fare nice.

For some reason, because pictures are posted in the forum, the SSL shows as challenged. However, these are forums and this is how it goes. It doesn't pose any serious threat. If you have firefox you can see it.

There were extreme attacks through the midst of this creation. Even still, these attacks pushed me and hopefully many people in there groups and in the Satanic path. I became much stronger so I am proud. So did you guys start a protective working for this forum. There were constant attacks they began to normalize into my life. Then when i became aware, these attacks subsided and the groups went down the next day I skip ingraining protective energies on my username.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 said:
Bigot Boy said:

EDIT:

HAIL SATAN!

This was actually only a setting mistake and it was changed. Turn the forum into a jewish toilet?

No thank you. For some reason, on this forum and another one, settings for mod hadn't applied properly. Everything is OK now.

Brdredr said:
FancyMancy said:

The SSL was an extra and an experimental idea, if it goes well, we will continue it and occassionally even change them. This, given the forums fare nice.

For some reason, because pictures are posted in the forum, the SSL shows as challenged. However, these are forums and this is how it goes. It doesn't pose any serious threat. If you have firefox you can see it.
I think that is because pictures which are shared via a link, e.g. to imgur, are hosted on imgur, not here, so the security settings on this site cannot secure those on imgur/elsewhere; if the pictures - and videos and any other files - were hosted on the same server as this forum, then it should all be secure.

You could, if possible, open a simple image/video host so we can use our own, which means any backups performed could include those pictures and videos, whereas with pictures being on imgur/elsewhere and videos being on youtube/elsewhere, them being deleted or not, is out of our control. Hosting videos might put rather a strain on the server, though (depending on the package/how much is being spent on the server), so it might not be feasible for video hosting.

Brdredr said:
FancyMancy said:

3OPINOF.jpg

SSL does not protect against what you mentioned. The primary purpose of SSL is to protect user data during the login process, which is does perfectly. It is to protect the user, not the forum.

There are no known vulnerabilities for the software these forums run on. It has been tested. The security is much better than what the old forums had.

Glad it's back! I remember the first time I read "Forum Disabled" for the last one we had, I felt that this attack had wounded our family. But boy did we recover from this! Stronger & Better!!!!

Satanic blessings to all who have worked on this forum!
& HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Bigot Boy said:

EDIT:

HAIL SATAN!

Ah okay, it did seem like a rather... trustful... move. Lol.

Also, HP, it would be great if the color of usernames of those of the clergy were in a different color like before. Or perhaps a forum badge or something other? I liked it to pin-point HP replies easily in threads with huge volumes of posts.

So awesome this is finally up! Thank you so much to everyone involved who got this up and running!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back