Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Leadership, Race, and the Good that Comes from Evil

Satan, all father, Lucifer, my progenitor, Dragon father, Lord of the world cannot fail. There is no chance of it, he has many names that are titles but many facets as well. He dose these things for a reason. He bring evolution, he maintains as well.

His power is not so limited as some of you may think. He is the true lord of the worlds and my fathers kingdom will be mirrored on earth as well. He has a form behind his form, He reigns over more worlds than one.

Humans or the like overcoming his power or standing to his face in defiance is so laughable, so pathetic as to be a joke.

There resistance is not but a game, though they know it not. In power he is more than a titan, in wisdom he has no equal, he is the closest the source of all things, merged with it on its highest level.so as to make no difference.

If he wished he could channel his resources, and through his devices and reduce a world to dust like all the stockpiled weapons in the world going off at once. Annihilate a race, or build a new one.

Open the gates of power, send things here beyond compression of these weak minded fools and that's not about being omnipotent, he is just closest to the source, the most ancient, of the divine race. The most skilled. His enemies are beneath contempt, on the highest level and might was well be non entities, all even in Opposition must serve he that could set the heavens ablaze if he wished nor is it even a matter of that. Father is a creator God.

He has a physical body and what some would call a metaphysical consciousness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back