Pranayama For Third Eye

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Pranayama For Third Eye

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:45 am

Pranayama For Third Eye

This is from the Sanskrit text the Kumbhaka Paddhati. The word Trinetra means third eye in Sanskrit.

Trinetra Kumbhaka:

One should inhale through the left nostril and retain the breath and inhale through the right nostril and retain the breath and then inhale through both nostrils and hold the breath systematically. then retain the breath before exhaling through both nostrils. This is Trinetra Kumbhaka.

ShermanTank

Re: Pranayama For Third Eye

Postby ShermanTank » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:17 pm

What does retain the breath mean?
Video Sermons from Joy of Satan
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/rphPrO5tXwTv/

nakedhill

Postby nakedhill » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Amazing, did this breath for a long time for some weeks.

Also this breath made 2 electric impulses from the crown go two the 2 front teeth opening some things within myself.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:29 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Pranayama For Third Eye

This is from the Sanskrit text the Kumbhaka Paddhati. The word Trinetra means third eye in Sanskrit.

Trinetra Kumbhaka:

One should inhale through the left nostril and retain the breath and inhale through the right nostril and retain the breath and then inhale through both nostrils and hold the breath systematically. then retain the breath before exhaling through both nostrils. This is Trinetra Kumbhaka.

I will try this exercise. Thank you, it came at the right moment i was working on the 3rd eye.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:29 pm

ShermanTank wrote:What does retain the breath mean?

Holding your breath.

wariorSS

Postby wariorSS » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Inhale rapidly on the left nostril, then on the right nostril, hold the breath for 10 seconds, then inhale as much as possible to allow the lungs to fill with air, hold another 10 seconds and then exhale on both nostrils?
Or inhale on the left nostril then the right one, then inhale on both nostrils and hold for 10 seconds breathing?
It's just an example of holding your breath for 10 seconds. I guess it's a particular method. I have polyps and sinusitis, I tried the method. It is pleasant, energizing and invigorating, it almost completely drains my nostrils. Thank you HP Mageson, I will include this technique in my meditation program, eventually I will return after a month with additional information. Thanks!

Master

Postby Master » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Trinetra Kumbhaka:

Thanks HP Mageson 666 for the pranayama for the third eye.
HAIL SATAN

fuoco blu 666

Postby fuoco blu 666 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:21 pm

This Pranayama is very effective, I did it for 13 repetitions, before I had already done other Pranayama and meditations, purified the Third Eye after all this I did this Pranayama and it is strong I felt that the energy of the Ida and Pingala nadis that increases with separate nostril breathing goes into the third eye when I breathe with both nostrils and I felt a lot of pleasure coming from the third eye and other benefits, after I made the  Moon square  and it was beautiful because the pressure of the third eye was already intense for Pranayama.

Thanks HP this Pranayama is beautiful, I was already working well on the Third Eye but this Pranayama will help me even more, thanks again HP Mageson666

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 am

Thank you, HP. I'll be trying this pranayama. What do you think about adding the maha bandha at the end of each round?

fuoco blu 666 wrote:This Pranayama is very effective, I did it for 13 repetitions, before I had already done other Pranayama and meditations, purified the Third Eye after all this I did this Pranayama and it is strong I felt that the energy of the Ida and Pingala nadis that increases with separate nostril breathing goes into the third eye when I breathe with both nostrils and I felt a lot of pleasure coming from the third eye and other benefits, after I made the  Moon square  and it was beautiful because the pressure of the third eye was already intense for Pranayama.

Thanks HP this Pranayama is beautiful, I was already working well on the Third Eye but this Pranayama will help me even more, thanks again HP Mageson666

I wanted to ask you a question. Of course, you're free not to answer. How long are you holding in the last holding phase, before exhaling? Are you retaining your breath for as long as possible?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:11 am

As long as "possible" is never a good idea when you do Pranayama. It's supposed to be done without any strain. If you hold breaths to the point of suffocation, you are killing brain-cells and ruining your nervous system.

Stormblood wrote:Thank you, HP. I'll be trying this pranayama. What do you think about adding the maha bandha at the end of each round?

fuoco blu 666 wrote:This Pranayama is very effective, I did it for 13 repetitions, before I had already done other Pranayama and meditations, purified the Third Eye after all this I did this Pranayama and it is strong I felt that the energy of the Ida and Pingala nadis that increases with separate nostril breathing goes into the third eye when I breathe with both nostrils and I felt a lot of pleasure coming from the third eye and other benefits, after I made the  Moon square  and it was beautiful because the pressure of the third eye was already intense for Pranayama.

I wanted to ask you a question. Of course, you're free not to answer. How long are you holding in the last holding phase, before exhaling? Are you retaining your breath for as long as possible?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:01 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As long as "possible" is never a good idea when you do Pranayama. It's supposed to be done without any strain. If you hold breaths to the point of suffocation, you are killing brain-cells and ruining your nervous system.

That's what I always suggest in every post about pranayama. It's only the first time I don't include it because fuoco blu 666 has been part of the community for a while and I think he would know it's implied in my question.

fuoco blu 666

Postby fuoco blu 666 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:53 am

10 seconds approximately Stormblood

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:41 pm

Stormblood wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As long as "possible" is never a good idea when you do Pranayama. It's supposed to be done without any strain. If you hold breaths to the point of suffocation, you are killing brain-cells and ruining your nervous system.

That's what I always suggest in every post about pranayama. It's only the first time I don't include it because fuoco blu 666 has been part of the community for a while and I think he would know it's implied in my question.

Especially with this pranayama i can't hold more than 10 sec, everyone be careful with this one. It's really strong.

fuoco blu 666

Postby fuoco blu 666 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:52 pm

Yes Stormblood I understand it was implicit in the question but  why did you ask me this  question Stormblood?

For what reason?

Orpheus

Postby Orpheus » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Thanks Mage, it works well.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:59 pm

fuoco blu 666 wrote:Yes Stormblood I understand it was implicit in the question but  why did you ask me this  question Stormblood?

For what reason?

Twofold. For one side, to know if you're doing it properly. For the other side, to know your advancement in pranayama. Thanks for answering.

Next, question, if you want to answer, is why you selected the amount you selected. This is just out of curiosity, rather than having particular reasons.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 am

luis wrote:Thats
Especially with this pranayama i can't hold more than 10 sec, everyone be careful with this one. It's really strong.

That's variable and depends on breath capacity. The progress in pranayama is highlighted by the kumbhaka (the breath retention), not by the amount, which means the progress is to choose an appropriate number for quantity of breath, and then work to gradually and SAFELY extend the kumbhaka phase, without altering the chosen number.

BurgeoningMoon

Postby BurgeoningMoon » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 am

I have a question about this: What if you can only breath through one nostril at a time naturally? I know I can cover one nostril or the other to breath through either, but I can't breath through both at the same time naturally.

Manofsatan

Postby Manofsatan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:07 am

Trinetra Kumbhaka:

There are mantras to invoke the elements like vahu is for the air elements. But I didn’t see a mantra for ether. Please can you let me in on this knowledge. Thank you

Hail Satan

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Manofsatan wrote:There are mantras to invoke the elements like vahu is for the air elements. But I didn’t see a mantra for ether. Please can you let me in on this knowledge. Thank you

Hail Satan

Akasha is the sanskrit name for the ether. You vibrate this, be careful and do not over do any of the elements.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:44 am

Manofsatan wrote:There are mantras to invoke the elements like vahu is for the air elements. But I didn’t see a mantra for ether. Please can you let me in on this knowledge. Thank you

Hail Satan

Invoking/evoking elements without mantras is already advanced per se. If you are consacrating ritual tools, it's fine to use mantras. Otherwise it's unnecessary and most people wouldn't have much better results than just invoking or evoking the elements through the meditations provided on JoS.

Luis already gave you the name.

Manofsatan

Postby Manofsatan » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:40 pm

luis wrote:

Hail Satan

Akasha is the sanskrit name for the ether. You vibrate this, be careful and do not over do any of the elements.

I don’t think that’s the mantra for ether. That’s just it’s name ryt?

fuoco blu 666

Postby fuoco blu 666 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:50 pm

[/quote]
Twofold. For one side, to know if you're doing it properly. For the other side, to know your advancement in pranayama. Thanks for answering.

Next, question, if you want to answer, is why you selected the amount you selected. This is just out of curiosity, rather than having particular reasons.[/quote]

Because 13 is a Moon number.
I have several positive transits for the Third Eye and the psychic senses, after a few days this Pranayama, now I do 15 seconds during the hold and I feel that it is fine for me

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:44 pm

Manofsatan wrote:
luis wrote:Akasha is the sanskrit name for the ether. You vibrate this, be careful and do not over do any of the elements.

I don’t think that’s the mantra for ether. That’s just it’s name ryt?

Names in sanskrit are used for empowerment and any other goal too. Think of planetary mantras that contain a mix of planetary names and bija mantras.

• Aither -- name is Akasha, bija mantra is HAUM
• Fire -- name is Tejas, bija mantra is RAUM (note: Ra is also the Egyptian name)
• Water -- name is Jala, bija mantra is VAUM (note: Varuna is akin to Poseidon and EA, lord of the waters)
• Air -- name is Vayu, bija mantra is YAUM
• Earth -- name is Prithvi, bija mantra is LAUM

Vibrations are as on JoS, of course.