Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asmodeus

Mageson666

Asmodeus

In the east the title Amitayus means 'Infinite, boundless light, infinite boundless life and infinite consciousness". The title Ami relates to the crown chakra in the east and the word for enlightenment by fully opening such and Tayus the T and D are double letters in the east and west. Tayus is also Dayus which means Day in the old Indo-European and is the meaning of the rune Dagaz its also the name of Dyaus Pitar the ancient name of Zeus which becomes Deus later on. The name of Germany that of Deutschland comes from the name of Deus or Teu the God Tyr. Just as Austria comes from Ostara the Goddess Astaroth the Goddess of spring. Zeus is Jupiter the crown chakra. In the Baltic regions of Europe He is called Deivas which is from obviously the Sanskrit Deva which means God. In Sanskrit Dyaus is called Akasha and relates to space the ether which Zeus represents to the Greeks and Dyaus means also in Sanskrit, Daylit sky.

The Jews make special mention of their hate for Asmodeus in their Talmud and attempts to bind Him all which fail in the end. He is called The King Of Demons by the Jews. Dyaus is mentioned in the Rig Veda numerous times as an important deity the Rig Veda is eight thousand years old. And predates Judaism by thousands of years.

Source
Foundations Of Reiki Ryoho, Pearson
Northern Mysteries And Magick, Freya Aswynn
Wiki, Dyaus

HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

In the east the title Amitayus means 'Infinite, boundless light, infinite boundless life and infinite consciousness". The title Ami relates to the crown chakra in the east and the word for enlightenment by fully opening such and Tayus the T and D are double letters in the east and west. Tayus is also Dayus which means Day in the old Indo-European and is the meaning of the rune Dagaz its also the name of Dyaus Pitar the ancient name of Zeus which becomes Deus later on. The name of Germany that of Deutschland comes from the name of Deus or Teu the God Tyr. Just as Austria comes from Ostara the Goddess Astaroth the Goddess of spring. Zeus is Jupiter the crown chakra. In the Baltic regions of Europe He is called Deivas which is from obviously the Sanskrit Deva which means God. In Sanskrit Dyaus is called Akasha and relates to space the ether which Zeus represents to the Greeks and Dyaus means also in Sanskrit, Daylit sky.

The Jews make special mention of their hate for Asmodeus in their Talmud and attempts to bind Him all which fail in the end. He is called The King Of Demons by the Jews. Dyaus is mentioned in the Rig Veda numerous times as an important deity the Rig Veda is eight thousand years old. And predates Judaism by thousands of years.

Source
Wiki, Dyaus

Once again, for some reason hoodedcobra…. I swear to you. Everytime you write something, it was on my mind earlier! How the hell does that even work? I mean every time you write something, I was thinking about it earlier or wondering.

HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

Source
Wiki, Dyaus

Oops I mean Mageson. Mageson or Hoodedcobra, you two are the ones who seem to write something about a thought or something I was thinking about earlier. I am not sure whats up with that.

I also like to add that Dagaz the rune, seems to be tied to Dagda because Dagda seems to repressent the light half of the year (mated with the symbolism of the dark half at Samhaim with Morrighan) and it makes sense as to representing the Day. And Dagda was also connected with Ogma . (it's almost pronounced as Ak-ma, Similar to Ama) I could imagine it as Ak-ma-Dag-da (similar to Asmodeus). And not to mention the similarities between Tyr and the two celtic deities I mentioned. Just observant. I am aware of the Nordic-Celtic connection as well.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

Source
Wiki, Dyaus

Once again, for some reason hoodedcobra…. I swear to you. Everytime you write something, it was on my mind earlier! How the hell does that even work? I mean every time you write something, I was thinking about it earlier or wondering.

Because our God's give the answers we seek through our Clergy !
Thank you for the informations HP Mageson

It has happened with me and other members where something has been posted which we were wondering about or pondering previously.

HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

Source
Wiki, Dyaus
Thanks HP Mageson. I remember that HPS Maxine said that in the last 200 years we have developed the technology very quickly. It is clear that the technology comes directly from Satan. As for us, it was only built by us without understanding it, let alone creating it. This fast progress is due to the critical need for freedom, without computers we would not have the internet and without the internet we would have inevitably failed. It would have been easier for Jews without computers and once they had done their work, their superiors would have finished their work with the microchip implant. Computers immediately save information and remember it for a very long time. Our brain not only has a lot of capacity, but when it comes to memory it goes far beyond TB without problems. The fact is that humans don't train the brain at all. If you let your hands and feet atrophy, how can you lift a 50kg bag of cement? The same goes for the brain. To remember a text, you have to repeat it a thousand times. It is called synapse, neurons record information with energy connections between them and with repetition, nor do more, always with more neurons and so the brain remembers and records the information. By training and developing the brain, you can surely direct the synapses and do much more. People completely ignore the brain. You can't create and engineer something beyond your capabilities. I didn't graduate because of this. I hate this kind of pathetic studying with brain 0 developed. Most young people don't study because of their useless brain. ...The brain is not useless but has been reduced to one. Now he's waiting for the implant, I guess with many excuses but also with this condition and necessity induced and I'm talking about internal memory like cell phones. With the enemy's real purpose of putting their hands in the will, of course. Our Gods are wonderful and eternal, I worship them eternally. I was thinking about when I will have developed my brain and thus the capacity of memory. Advanced beings certainly have advanced memory techniques but if they are not gods, they certainly have limits on memory space. The Gods instead, considering that neurons work with energy and that they record information with energy connections, the Gods have expanded consciousness which in turn is made of energy and therefore unlimited and infinite memory space. Memory contains knowledge and therefore is a very important capacity.

promitheusS88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

Source
Wiki, Dyaus

Because our God's give the answers we seek through our Clergy !
Thank you for the informations HP Mageson

It's not just through the Clergy but I noticed sometimes I will ponder about something then I get an answer later on through things that happen or through nature.

Hello,
I feel very much linked to Asmodeus and I would like to have his seal tattooed on my belly underneath the belly. I would love to ask you all if it is appropriate to spell a special “hymn” or evocation formula once the sigil is on my body. How will it change my relationship to Him and Satan?

Baldur said:
Hello,
I feel very much linked to Asmodeus and I would like to have his seal tattooed on my belly underneath the belly. I would love to ask you all if it is appropriate to spell a special “hymn” or evocation formula once the sigil is on my body. How will it change my relationship to Him and Satan?
Seriously dude, you are here from 1 year and haven't even done the dedication and you want the tattoo of a God on your belly. That's just totally immature and naive behaviour on your part.

Baldur said:
Hello,

It won’t. You developing yourself spiritually and doing RTRs and things for Satans agenda such as offering energy to the Powers of Hell or online warfare or something of this sort. And spending time trying to get in touch with your guardian by focusing on them and trying to talk to them telepathically.

HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

Source
Wiki, Dyaus

Collective consciousness. It's normal.

HP Mageson666 said:
Asmodeus

Source
Wiki, Dyaus

Disregard this Baldur guy. He admitted being Jewish in the Italian forum directly, not talking about features. He also said he's not done the dedication and he's in league with an American coven who does strange rituals.

txg said:
Prince.of.wallachia said:

believe it or not our minds are linked on a level

I believe. I didn't say I didn't believe, brother.

Baldur said:
Hello,
How would you feel if some dummy loser got a tatoo of your face onto their belly? Does not look like a good feeling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back