Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upholding The White Race - Abolishing White Guilt

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I wanted to write something about this because some realities have to be addressed. If some people experience reality meltdowns, that is something one has to address with themselves. None of this is to hurt, but to just say the truth.

Sugar coating has never been my method especially when the situation is that we are about to swallow cyanide as a race, and that we must never allow this to happen.

You'll understand why I do this introduction, it's because unfortunately, many people are falsely brainwashed that Whites aren't what they are. Ironically, the most deceived category is White people themselves. We have illusions about ourselves created by Jews, and all of these are about how negative and bad we all are.

Our situation is quite similar to that of Satan. Satan and the Gods given everything to this world, and Satan somehow, ends up being the criminal, the underdog, the worldwide hated. Inspired our poets, gave us language, cared for our spiritual development. Thick or thin, they did what they could, instead of doing nothing. The Gods that once upon a time were helping us out of nothingness and misery, are now stoned in every corner, and with them, all of humankind collectively dives further into meaningless chaos.

As Satan gets all the blame baselessly into this jewish series of epics like the Bible, which makes everyone hate him without knowing, based on jewish slander, it gets worse. Those who are responsible for all evil, parade as if they were responsible for all good: The Jews. The revenge here doesn't get more ultimate than this.

Similar is the case than what happens between White people and Jews, a battle that jews declared on us a few thousands of years earlier, for reasons Marcus Eli Ravage explains: we were too good, developing too good, too helpful, and too much healthy growing. So they devised a way to cripple us and also cripple humanity before we advanced to something meaningful: Abrahamic religions.

We have been a most positive influence for this planet for everyone else, but people think it was the most negative. There were negative chapters, but there were positive chapters. Most of the negative ones, Whites did affecting other Whites, because Jews were in our feet causing excessive confusion. We treated others, comparably to how other races have treated others, better. We weren't weak, but we tried to show fairness. That cannot be said always for others, and in most examples, it can't be said at all. We also have mistreated severely our own people by our own race, because we were hijacked by the enemy. Jews collectively kept humanity back, and this made everything even worse. Especially since the last century we have given out too much to this world, and it has only been continuing.

The moment an idea of more understanding between races, or firm faith in our own race begins, and before it could even work, the Jews push everyone to kill everyone as per usual, by confusing everyone. Jews in anyway do explain in the bible, that key in defeating the "Pagan tribes" was essentially to cause a chaotic situation of war between them, and pounce at them while they were at their weakest. Dividing a people to destroy itself is another method they have practiced. Christianity, Islam and Judaism, divided people that were supposed to be closer together.

Would the British hate the Irish were it not for British Israelism? Who knows? It could have been way better.

Even this whole bullshit of White people self deprecating is a situation of the White race turning against it's own, where the defeatists, the historically illiterate, the dumb, and the inferior, exercise diseased control over those who are just trying to keep on existing and surviving, as nature would dictate. You can't say Tesla was White, or you are a racist, a dumb brainwashed White would tell another normal White person. What's next, you aren't allowed to breathe because you perpetuate the patriarchy?

Granted by how things are going, the above may be told to us too.

Due to lack of a two way relationship with other people, which is true and constant between all beings, Whites decided to somehow look down on themselves so that the other party feels better for not being even on the deal. So instead, Whites were put to pay the bills for the other end, and also, to feel guilty for not paying even more. A way to "self amend our sins" towards the holy Jews and holy people, is sort of like what every Pagan had to do for their allegiance to Satan in the Bible: get killed and before that get looted. Whites are now in the stage of getting looted before they get totally killed out. The fancy histrionics of why this genocide on us has to keep going, are just foul justifications of jews on why this is the case, is nothing else but a parasite trying to elaborate on why it eats the brains of its prey. That's the same shit the Jews do to Palestinians when they say it's because the Bible and therefore God said so.

And jews know so they are guilty of being found out. They depend on our guilt, because they have not a rock to hide behind where reality and facts are concerned. What they carry onto us with their state, media and information apparatus, is murder and genocide.

Present day living conditions on the rise, and present day developments, such as population numbers, would be impossible without developments given out and created by us. Unfortunately one can give out a development, but nobody has a clue how it's going to turn out, or if Jews will take something later to turn it into shit. The enemy has to go from this planet as they are a main factor of negativity that humanity will find itself in the coffin if we don't address. We would expect something positive to come at least, but this isn't the case, as people only are taught to hate us, look at the stupidest examples, and in general, follow jewish perception about us. Worst of all, even our own people follow Jewish perceptions about our own selves.

As such, instead of the relationship between people worldwide being fair, or healthy, it became less healthy than the relationship between two meth addicts when the meth has completely run out, and a Jew has stolen all the meth money.

We're on such a level of deception, that on one level, jews say that Whites are only a social category, and on two, they blame the "White race" for all perils of mankind. The White race is a lot like Satan or Prometheus, it gave the fire to mankind, and now we are locked on a mountain with vultures eating our guts every day and every night, and parasites feasting on our "To Be" racial corpse.

And how did Prometheus get out of this mess? It took Hercules to loosen up his chains. As such, those of who are aware, we have to cut the chains of our race before it is too late, and remind ourselves the real degree of the situation, what is true, and what is false.

I only take a tour online and I find much of the following, such as conspiracies of Black people to breed Whites out of existence. Happily posting memes about "knocking up dem whitey hoes" online. Systematic invasion efforts for White countries. Systematic looting, parasitism, rape and destruction of White people at any rate, all these are frequent phenomena.

I hate that I lost two hours to watch this propaganda film by Jews, but I actually did, because I knew there was hot shit into this movie, because I saw it was getting advertised. So around one week ago, I took 2 hours on the side to watch it, and see what this material was going on about. It was so stupid of a movie to watch, and so obviously a propaganda film by jews to agitate and fatten black ego up, that in the end it counted not as recreation, but as watching Israeli propaganda. The movie was Black Panther. If that were a general movie, it would be OK, but it was so much a propaganda film, that it puts the Triumph of the Will of Hitler to look as a mere documentary.

What this movie shows is revealing, this is the pet on the back by the Jews to agitate Black people to just swarm and destroy "Whitey" based on typical jewish lies. Jews have enslaved Blacks for centuries but that is never mentioned [Except by Black people who are put a price on their head by the ADL like Dr Tony Martin], they made a movie now, telling them how important and great it's for them to be Black, pampered their ego to no end, showed how everyone else is inferior [who cares if its lies or truth, lets feel like that anyhow] and how Blacks are from outer space and the greatest beings there are, only limited by one thing, that is, Whitey's shit against them.

Contrary to Whites who are to be killed everytime they express racial solidarity, all that this movie was about was Black to Black solidarity, insofar this solidarity exists to superiority towards Whitey, and not based on anything substantial. Which we might as well call typical low tier jewish racism. Jews tried to save face to Blacks with this movie, because they know all the actual and historically recorded wrongdoings they did with raping Blacks for centuries, are coming back at them. A movie can't make right for slavery and when people read the research of Dr Tony Martin they will know, and what will they say, but hey, we made Black Panther for you goy?

But when something big like a major catastrophe hits humanity, oh, it's the Whitey motherfuckers who have to solve the problem. Cause we dialed the Chinese and they told us "Fuck off stupid" and Israel didn't even pick up the phone. Heh. How much help has China sent to Africa? Heh...None. And how much has Israel sent? Heh... Israel is a bit on the minus of helping, they are more on the destroying part. Jews do to Blacks stuff like, speculate the Stock market to destroy Africa financially, and when he wanted to feed locals to send them to boats to invade Whites, he made sure these were to be used for a Communist revolt.

If Soros is paying, he wants something, sort of like Black Lives Matter and these riots. However, the tribe of Soros in day to day dealings, is a lot like what happened in New Jersey. You cost one million and they buy you for 100,000$, because they harass you and destroy you until you do what they want. Prior to this Soros's bloodline made sure to enslave Blacks and make money for a good three centuries, until a White guy named Franklin came up and said that this garbage had to stop because it's just nonsense.

We're constantly told "We are responsible" for "All evils" that have happened. Most people haven't bothered to build toilets, so of course, when you build a toilet, the jew maintains, YOU are responsible for the malfunction of the toilet. After all the person who didn't have a toilet, could never be responsible for the toilet. What the jew forgets to tell White people, is that whomever cannot be responsible for the toilet, does not also DESERVE a toilet. And that by the moment one is handed with a toilet, it's up to them to be RESPONSIBLE for what they have been handed.

But the jew maintains we have to be always responsible, because we are the slaves of this world. Everywhere there is crap, the local crews may not be interested to clean after their own toilet. So everyone like calls the developer and asks them to literally slave for absolutely no returns, and fix everyone elses toilet.

If we are responsible for the handing down of knowledge and it's misuse or non effect by others, then what are jews responsible for by building Islam, Christianity and Judaism? Every and all retardation, crimes, and destruction of the last 2500 years. Good luck to them cleaning themselves out of this obvious and verifiable guilt. They are guilty for keeping humanity in the levels of savages, to where there is no understanding, no remorse, no mutual emotional support, and everyone is a bottomless greedy monstrosity.

Whites are responsible for the majority of good developments of the world. With development there is always good and bad. We made sure to share the good and manage the bad to the best of our ability, while others wouldn't even care. We're responsible for shit like creating a civilization that developed cinema but unfortunately had it hijacked by jews, who later showed Blacks these movies. But who cares? It's always easy answers nowadays where Jews force people to attack Whites. You ain't having a lambo boy? That's the fault of White people. They may have invented the Lambo and all that shit, but you were entitled to it, cause whatever, you know? It's yours. You just need to kill Whites and the jew is gonna give the lambo after you do the deed for him., ok boy? Remember whitey = bad = oppressor.

One White looks from down the hallway, and says, "Please holy non white person, take my head, for some of my own were Nazis once upon a time. Doesn't matter if im British and they fought against the Nazis, as in my confused mind, we are always the same when it comes to oppressing you, and always so nationally different when it comes to killing other White people for no reason, and killing my own race! My Jewish Pastor explained this to me but I didn't understand it! Anyway I under whats important, that now, I have to kill and extinct myself, so that you are pleased. My jewish psychotherapist also told me its totally sane to think that way as we oppressed you."

Now what if I made a movie for Whites with this plot that supported the same ideas and pampered Whites over our contributions to mankind, such as for example, taking this world out of the total murderous shitter it once was, and making life into something that actually has any value? That would be a Nazi movie for course.

Whites are not supposed to bend down, all day long kiss ass to other races, and in particular, become anyone's slave. For those who experience White guilt, or other symptomatology that they have to incessantly kiss foreign ass to feel better about yourselves, have a quick cold shower, and remind yourself of the reality.

I'll relate to you some facts:

We are hardly 1 in 10 people in the planet. That aside, we are being looted, pillaged, full force replaced, and considered the worlds greatest and most hated species, despite of doing most about EVERYONE else in this world. We are not only attacked, but we are attacked without mercy, and the only thing that has kept us alive, is not the willingness of other people to keep us alive, because nobody else at least historically has shown they have similar instincts of stuff like:

"Oh, let me take care of these foreign people here, and advance them a few thousand years technologically. After this happens, I am going to also do penances every single day to desert rat jews, and these people, and tell them that I suck and I am inferior. Actually, let me destroy my spaceship and go all the way back to the carriage age, so that other people feel better about it. Yes, that will do."

I will tell you what the above example is: Mental Illness. One has to be mentally ill to do these things upon themselves, and the White soul is suffering from a Jew instilled mental illness, which came from Christianity.

If others want to be "free" of what they perceive is a problem, we only have the same right. It's common nowadays that Whites are kept on the penalty of even speaking their mind, even when this doesn't contain some sort of negative rant. Any and all self loving racial emotions [which all races have in far higher levels than we do, unfortunately] are called "White Supremacist".

Unfortunately many people follow the meme. Every time, when Whites listen of rants of other races, they have to sit down, and nod, and smile, and say how wonderful it is that China is growing, and how wonderful it is the Chinese are getting so powerful, and how wonderful it is that they have a world's largest Nuclear arsenal and the worst government there is to be in control of it, and how great and excellent it is that they hate White people, and how sublime and perfect it is for them to develop artifical intelligence and Orwellian nightmares that will consume humanity as a whole. How beautiful!

Meanwhile, if any other race listens to everything like: "I Feel like I am a native to my land and that this belongs to us!". Everyone loses their minds. A potential Hitler here, he doesn't want to be looted, razed, raped, and pillaged by the oppressed gang and the Jews.

The Oppressed gang is a professional worldwide movement where people rule others through the mere statement that they are disenfranchised and oppressed. This was done by the Jews, and since other parasites saw the value in this behavior, they joined the rapid train of gaining things out of White compassion and charity. These parasites exist everywhere and it's a worldwide phenomenon. It exists also in the animal kingdom.

The reality is that White people didn't disenfranchize nobody. We only did the opposite, and we are going to pay the dear price for not asking ourselves if we actually had to foster a good relationship and find good friends and understanding in others, before helping them. But we were too busy going on to help our fellow man, because we were such brutes and evil people, that actually helped whole continents out of existential misery and still do. The beautiful return we are confronted with is being spat in sidewalks in France, and finding no White neighborhood in Paris.

The reality is that most Whites, White Nations and so forth, are looked upon as just honey pots for stealing and nothing else. Invaders come in, say hi, they are given rights by jews, and multiply in alarming rates to steal the Nations through elections. All White people have been doing is smiling, nodding, and not saying much about it.

Eventually what will happen? People are going to die and we'll go extinct. Therefore, some people think, what is the good thing to do? Let's just attack anyone else? That's however also a non solution. The solution is a far more deep and long term solution, and that is for Whites to remember the old power of assertion, which is not bound by impoliteness.

This is just a level of brainwashing that only the White race undergoes, and it's meant only for one thing, to destroy the spirit and soul of White people. Sure, anyone can say whatever they want, and everyone was superior twenty millions of years before, but it's the White man that developed this earth past the nothingness it was before. This will belong eternally to us and nobody must accept to be guilt tripped into constantly trying to reduce themselves from stating the obvious truths.

Alas the White race not only is a leader race, but also a compassionate race. While others, when they encountered what was different from themselves (This in many cases different people of their OWN race), they only slaughtered and suppressed, we on the other hand, were giving, compassionate, and helped other beings develop. Of course, the process above is really troublesome, so most other races went the route of just causing wars and extinctions instead.

The fact that anyone feels shrank from this, is something they need to address on their own emotionally. The modern system preaches that feelings of inferiority are bridged by anyone on the higher end cutting their head to please the person on the lower end. This is the tyranny of the lower, and this is no better than brainless tyranny of the Jews.

Whites were never really thanked of anything we ever did, and that was to be expected. Whole nations and continents get to enjoy life in standards that they would never do, because of what we taught and exported to them, and because, instead of using knowledge only in destructive manners, we decided to share. The Gods also behave in a similar pattern, but the Gods do not have qualms to assert themselves when this is a necessity, and they would never find themselves literally butchered in their own homelands by the gangs of those who pretend to be "oppressed".

Whenever chaos breaks out somewhere in the planet, people always call the people they hate the most, which is White people. That was the case for centuries. Oh, some people rape minors here, and in other locales they cut the clitoris of Women. Whitey has to always do something. Then Whitey wastes resources, people, lives of people, deaths of people, risks their very own survival, to help. And all we get most of the time is only more hate and a big chunk of shit on our doorstep.

People helped for centuries by our works, and the elevation of the whole planet to a better standard, is not something anyone is going to thank us about, only few wise individuals will do that. As such it's good to never have this as an expectation, because it's not necessary.

I see stupid Whites everyday that assume that because we take many refugees in, or because we share technology, or because we do our darnest so that this world doesn't go to shit, we are going to get a thank you notice, but chances are, not only we never will, but if people could rape and stone us, that would be an ideal living scenario for many other people of this earth. This is the reality.

The word of the Jew is responsible for the above, feelings of inferiority in White people (Where Whites self-subvert to prove they are like everyone else), feelings of inferiority in other races (Who are constantly told by Jews that they suck and that it's Whitey's fault somehow) and general other issues experienced.

In our development there was put a huge ball and chain on our leg, which has a name: Christianity. This religion of the worthless, the lazy, and the inferior, and the reptilians, taught people not only hate against the better, but ungratefulness.

Lastly, people of value, in general, won't demand of you to have your lips on their ass all the time so they can get strangulate you so they feel better about it. Nobody that really loves and genuinely cares about us, not specifically as Whites, but as another race of human beings, is going to be honest about caring, and demand of us to self subvert and curse ourselves into oblivion so that they feel better.

Anyone who tells you in these chaotic times to self deprecate to the ultimate level of defenseless yourself so that they feel better is no different than a jew. Jews also have the other tune, where they force things into extremes, to get us censored socially, hated beyond repair, and render our very existence illegal, so don't go into the extremes they want you to go, because we lose that way also.

If one still feels guilt of upholding one's self and holding one's ground after all that is going on, so much jewish plots and influence of humanity, and the systematic extinction of our people before our very eyes, one is merely lower than a worm. Even a worm will react when someone abuses it and run away, but some people are stupider than worms, who even in their small size, react when they are about to get stepped upon and destroyed for eternity.

The way to win is a balanced way. Have consciousness of the achievements of our people, don't let anyone guilt trip you, and allow no rat to eat from your stash. Do not lower your head to listen it's opinion about how you can be a better human, because it's a rat. Jews and reptilians know as much as to how to be a good and decent human being as ticks understand about what it means to have a soul. Disregard their bullshit fake morality and fake advice.

Lastly, the facts are that Whites didn't do any major crimes in particular. 90% of bad stuff that has happened has been against ourselves. Many others feel emotionally disenfranchised because the jews told them they would be in space weren't it for us, which is just a lie. Actually it's by our help many got to move past the level of totally nothing where existence is concerned.

The Sun is giving, and that's something we can be proud about, but no sun allows themselves to be put down by any source of water meant to douse it.

When you see this, this is a behavior of cloaked hatred, jealousy, and evil on their behalf. Genuine friends don't get their friends to act that way, only parasites and bullies do. Whites are attacked with strangulating force.

It's time to get rid of all the guilt inside you, be inspired by your people, and work for their benefit. Being toxic to others is not as beneficial as building for your people. When you spend too much time being toxic to others, you aren't building for yourself. What our people need now is building, vision, guidance, and not just random bullshit toxicity that has no purpose to it.

Our people need walls built, RTR's done to protect them, rituals done to hold the backbone of our soul going, as we have been doing tirelessly all these years.
Our people need deep education, to be shaken out of a jewish coma.
Our people need to be convinced out of this state of guilt and self abandoning limbo.

Our people will stop existing without the above, but our survival doesn't depend on how much you shout stupid words to other allies of ours. Indeed that is a major setback as in the war against the main enemy, all of us have to be as pumped as possible. So praise and blessings to those who care about us, however few these people may be. We will never forget your help.

All those who are parasitic and deadly to us need to be put into their place, and it will happen in the future. These ones will face the inevitable consequences.

Friends will be treated as friends, and enemies will be treated as enemies.

As Satan will survive and be triumphant in the end, even with all the hate, all the slander, all the disinformation, and all the stabbing, so will we. Do not despair, have faith, work tirelessly, and be proud of our people.

HAIL THE WHITE RACE!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The jew always has this fettish of using certain races against us. They made their choice. I have respect for the black person who despite the conditions stays in africa and works for his country. A real hero. As for the one here who only goes unga bunga i hate whites i have absolutely no respect. Not his fault? The jew brainwashed him? Did the germans stopped shooting back at soviet soldiers because they were under orders from Stalin?
In nature a species is responsible for its own survival no matter the means. Ben Klassen has made this 100000% clear. Wherever the dark races appeared white civilisations fell. And the jew orgasms over this. Those being said i think we ve shown enough compassion and tolerance and wasted enough time trying to reason with monkeys.

One last thing. Remember how the women who slept with nazis were treated after the war? Just remmber this when we will have won and you will be looking at the white people who fucked with other races and shitted mixed little fuckers. Remember this when you will be looking at those racial criminals.

Thank you for posting that. Tremendously well written.

1024px-BlackSun.svg.png

An absolutely beautiful sermon! and is much needed. White guilt should not exist at all.

Thank you for this sermon.

Without us, this world would already be a Jew/reptilian owned cattle farm.

If we disappear now, it would take less than 3 years for the whole world to be enslaved under communism and nobody would be able to do anything to stop it.

We are the protectors of the world, against the enemy and have protected this world, for ourselves and all other beings on it, for thousands of years, just like our Gods have protected us from the enemy beyond our reach.

Our nature is just like them, because we share a spiritual bloodline directly with them.

The caring, charitable nature and strong desire to protect and develop the things, beings and peoples around us is rooted in our souls. Far more so than any other people. Even to our detriment.

Every sentient race on the planet has attempted to genocide us. Yet even being aware of that, we still have the heart to care for others and not desire their total destruction.

They had no mercy for us, and even if there were people amongst them that didn’t and don’t have these desires, the majority doesn’t really care to stop this and even joins in actively because they are so brainwashed or braindead to believe the jewish lies, or simply don’t give a damn about anything and just want to loot and conquer because it is easier than developing yourself.

Yet we can still feel mercy for others, compassion for others, even if they are related to the people who seek to destroy us. That in itself is already a rare quality in this world.

Out of all people there has never been anyone who cared to build and protect more than we did. The very foundation of civilization would not exist without us.

Yet even as we are being looted and actively attacked with the intent to genocide us all by all people’s on the planet, we still care to protect them.

Honestly, I believe white people should stop caring of others and develop solely our selves.

Aside from the few friends we have amongst other people’s, we need to drop the act of teacher and custodian and focus purely on our racial development.

We do not need to solve the problems of others and we have far too many problems our selves to care for others.

If whites racially awaken today and work racially to develop only ourselves, not giving anything to others for the decade, we will already be in space by that time, and 100 years from now we could be technologically caught up with the reptilian enemies beyond our planet.

At that time we will have power and resources to spare to help any disadvantaged or backwards people, and raise them up as our Gods once did and still do to this day with us, if we so desire.

A cripple needs to cure himself first before he can actively help another.

The white race is crippled and paralyzed so badly, we have been stuck in the intensive care for hundreds of years and barely been kept alive by the life support provided by our Gods and the ancient superior souls of our people incarnating during key moments throughout history to inject vitality back into our race to keep the feet of our racial soul out of the grave.

We desperately need to care for our own development and give all our efforts to raise up ourselves. Until we are once again the powerful sovereign people we once were, and are meant to be.

Only then can we effectively care for others. But even then, we still do not need to care or be charitable and nobody should expect this from us.

It is just in our nature to be unable to sit still and intervene when others are oppressed and ruined, either by others or by their lack of development as a people and this trait of ours has been abused by everyone around us and even our own for thousands of years until we ended up in this situation where our people are literally giving their lives for their own destruction.

This insanity needs to be reversed. And can be reversed, even without any extreme measures against the looters and their people’s.

Just by us realizing our purpose and power, and doing what we do best, creating and advancing our selves, we can assert our sovereignty as the greatest people to ever live on this planet.

We are direct descendants of our Gods, racially we need to realize this and live up to our bloodline.

Many of the Gods today are actually whites that were born here on the planet, before the war with the enemy.

We need to follow in their footsteps and in the footsteps of the greatest amongst our people to fulfill our racial purpose to grow and develop as the Nordic Gods.

If whites today would be aware of their heritage and seek to attain godhood racially, as we did in the past, we would be racially untouchable on this planet within the decade.

Just look at Germany while Adolf Hitler was in power there. In less than a decade they developed from the most destroyed and raped country in Europe to the most powerful nation in the whole world.

And it was by our own people that Germany was once again destroyed.

It took the collective “alliance” of jewish slaves, made up of all whites besides the Germans and those small numbers of foreign friends who fought with them to destroy Adolf Hitlers Germany, and even then, it cost the enemy almost everything they had at the time.

Our own people have perhaps done the most crimes against us. Thanks to the event programs. But that is only because no other people’s on the planet were are to hold a candle to us over all the years we existed.

The jews would have used the other races to destroy our empires if they were powerful enough to do so, but they couldn’t because nobody developed to the point they could actively threaten us besides our own, even though they were able to develop freely without being ceaselessly attacked by jews and subverted from within by their abrahamic values.

No race has been attacked as much as our own and still, after endless attacks and division, subversion, looting and destruction of everything we ever build, we moved forward and developed and even uplifted everyone else on the planet as well, but this is exactly what put us into this difficult situation, because now the other people’s, thanks to our generosity and charity have developed to the same level and even beyond our own.

The people who the jews could never mobilize to destroy us because they never held a candle to us, have now thanks to us become powerful enough to threaten our existence, so the jews will of course try to moralize them against our divided people to destroy us once and for all.

This is why we need to awaken racially as a people, no longer be divided amongst ourselves and focus entirely on our own personal development, not wasting any resources or efforts on those the jews will use against us, because if we don’t, it can really spell the end of our people, unless Satan himself intervenes from beyond to safe us.

We can safe ourselves, but it requires serious effort and global white awakening for this to be possible.

This relies mostly on us, Spiritual Satanic whites.

As we have the means to dispel the enemy illness and curses from our racial soul and also to inject the necessary vitality back into us to awaken us from the coma we have been in for far too long.

Thank you Cobra, and Maxine, for working tirelessly for our White race and for Spiritual Satanism.

Without you, I would have been stuck in limbo, watching my people get ruined without understanding why or knowing I could do something to reverse this.

Though I do not have the authority to speak for all white people, but honestly, I say with the deepest and most truthful meaning:

You are the greatest heroes of our time, and among the greatest heroes of our White race, no less important than Adolf Hitler is for the world.

It is my honor to stand with you and work on saving this world and our White people with you.

Thank you!

Hail Satan and Hail our White race!

The jews seek out the exalted strengths in each gentile race and pervert them into weaknesses so they may keep control over the planet. The case with White people is especially bad. Literally everything is blamed on White people. Whites have been the scapegoat for the destruction the jews have been orchestrating, and it's affecting the entire planet.

They want us black people to feel inferior and insecure and blame white people for a fucked up world that the jews themselves, created. The Jews want everyone to ignore the large number of positive, White contributions to society throughout history that we all benefit from, even today.

There was this 2011 documentary called Hidden Colors that was very popular among people of color. The whole entire thing was just naming a bunch of historically famous White people that made positive contributions to society and trying to explain to the audience how they were "not really White". Basically, a huge slap in the face to a bunch of important historical figures...and the history of the world. My dad was really into it and made me watch it and by the end I felt like I lost a few brain cells. I don't even remember much of it at all. It was straight up propaganda.

The jews want us all to believe that it's okay for Black people to have Black pride and only marry Black people, BUT White people can't have White pride and only marry White people. This whole energy is just so unhealthy and fucked up. At least I do see the races gradually waking up and the RTRs are definitely helping. More people are boldly speaking up, especially online. I like to imagine a world where the gentile races are fully awakened, and it's so beautiful. I keep that in my heart.

They are always doing mental games with Black people as they do with anyone else. Difference is with Black people they exploit other feelings.

Jews have a very fresh crime done on Black people and they want to hide it by harming them further. Jews are guilty and they know the moment any Black will be educated on what has really be done to them, they will turn on them.

Another thing they hide is the importance of good leadership, good cultivation of the race, and eugenic process. And of course spiritual knowledge. With these tools there is development. This is why we had royal families and they also were directly into the Ancient Satanic Serpent tradition. Without this its only a matter of time until a race degenerates and goes to total shit.

The jews lie to everyone. To Whites they say the better way for the world is if they self suicide. To Black people they tell them that its everyone else's problem all the time than their own.

The reality in the Black Nations who have addressed it and run on proper leadership is that yes, Blacks are developing. Where they are busy only blaming other people and buy jewish lies, misery reigns and increases.

Jews also empower the bad elements in all races. In the White race they empower the lowest and the worst, so they do to the Black race. So without proper leadership people fall apart. All people who are good examples are slandered and hidden from history, and all the worst promoted.

I have faith all of this will be reversed and the enemy will have manifested on themselves what they try to manifest to us all.

meena_venus said:
The jews seek out the exalted strengths in each gentile race and pervert them into weaknesses so they may keep control over the planet. The case with White people is especially bad. Literally everything is blamed on White people. Whites have been the scapegoat for the destruction the jews have been orchestrating, and it's affecting the entire planet.

They want us black people to feel inferior and insecure and blame white people for a fucked up world that the jews themselves, created. The Jews want everyone to ignore the large number of positive, White contributions to society throughout history that we all benefit from, even today.

There was this 2011 documentary called Hidden Colors that was very popular among people of color. The whole entire thing was just naming a bunch of historically famous White people that made positive contributions to society and trying to explain to the audience how they were "not really White". Basically, a huge slap in the face to a bunch of important historical figures...and the history of the world. My dad was really into it and made me watch it and by the end I felt like I lost a few brain cells. I don't even remember much of it at all. It was straight up propaganda.

The jews want us all to believe that it's okay for Black people to have Black pride and only marry Black people, BUT White people can't have White pride and only marry White people. This whole energy is just so unhealthy and fucked up. At least I do see the races gradually waking up and the RTRs are definitely helping. More people are boldly speaking up, especially online. I like to imagine a world where the gentile races are fully awakened, and it's so beautiful. I keep that in my heart.

This was extremely inspiring to read :)

We Whites need to remember who we are, and work towards protecting our race, and enabling ourselves to let our own light shine; express our talents and creative ability to our fullest potential; overcome the jewish menace; and do what we are able to do: build a Satanic Paradise here on our planet Earth :)

Enemies are enemies and friends are friends. Those who are our friends and allies have nothing to do with this. Those who are enemies do.

Those who just ransack us, loot us, and who knows what else, they will receive all the penalties just for doing that.

This is just normal and natural.

There is also a special place for people of "our own" who have backstabbed on our fallen body and have had enjoyment in hanging us over with the Jews. These will also pay the appropriate price.

Klassen explained the reality that Jews have their own interests so when you bring them in, they try to take you over. To them any foreign people that exist in your territory is just cannon fodder to create a civil war and take a civilisation down. Everyone pays the price for this. The same thing goes for bringing alarming amounts of foreign people in any Nation.

Sooner or later it falls apart, or there are large battles for territory inside it. His writings are hardcore but they can be used to wake up people in a deadly slumber coma. His most important writings are those about Xianity.

Only countries which are as big as Empires can survive different people living under the same legal jurisdiction, but with the jews inside, its all bound to go to shit because jews foster civil war and unrest. Empires were lost due to jewish work, not because some random people lived as a minority in some random village.

State leaders knew this for centuries. The problem is not the mere existence of people, its how people behave and their numbers. Even numbers do not matter if there is no political agitation for civil wars. But when you add jews in the mix it becomes a death rattle for a civilisation.

Normally, all Nations have had minorities and a low and normal numbers of foreigners. This has been the case in all of history, and is normal.

The jews like Soros does today explain to us they foster aggression and hatred to rip modern societies apart. This is so that empires and strong Nations that exist today will fall so that Jews can emerge unimpeded to form their own empire.

One example is that non Whites living in the US are living under essentially a modern empire with many states. Its to nobody's benefit that racial tensions escalate and the empire falls. But the jews fund it from all sides and create a lot of hate to rip it apart.

As such we must not play the game of the jews and engage ourselves in civil warfare that will rip apart the things that have been created but think in terms of how we can best manage them for the best benefit of those involved.

We have to also see things objectively.

EasternFireLion666 said:
The jew always has this fettish of using certain races against us. They made their choice. I have respect for the black person who despite the conditions stays in africa and works for his country. A real hero. As for the one here who only goes unga bunga i hate whites i have absolutely no respect. Not his fault? The jew brainwashed him? Did the germans stopped shooting back at soviet soldiers because they were under orders from Stalin?
In nature a species is responsible for its own survival no matter the means. Ben Klassen has made this 100000% clear. Wherever the dark races appeared white civilisations fell. And the jew orgasms over this. Those being said i think we ve shown enough compassion and tolerance and wasted enough time trying to reason with monkeys.

One last thing. Remember how the women who slept with nazis were treated after the war? Just remmber this when we will have won and you will be looking at the white people who fucked with other races and shitted mixed little fuckers. Remember this when you will be looking at those racial criminals.

meena_venus said:

I've never seen this documentary because I I don't watch TV.

But some people were talking about some documentary that covered how everyone migrated to Britain from other countries. Don't know what documentary that was.

The moral of the story was that whites in the UK cannot feel patriotic or ownership of the land because everyone was originally settlers. So open door to whoever wants to come and live here.

They went on to further degenerate the Aryan Race by saying we're all mixed up anyway.

That if a genetics test was carried out that no one would be pure of race because we all came from all over and mixed with different people.

They said so many people would find they have a percentage of black and, or other races in their genetics if they were tested. So to be aware of other races is to discriminate against themselves because they're already mixed with those other races and just don't know it.

Now that really caused damage to those people's logic and belief system. Jewish propaganda at work and then the brainwashed going and spreading their conditioning.

Whites mixed with other whites are still fully white. I believe the race is pure even if Ango Saxons mix with the Slavic. Or Celitc. Maybe not ideal when Mediterranean whites mix with the pure whites but anyway that's my input.

"WHITE SELF-HATE MASTER STROKE OF THE ENEMY"-GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

the psychological manipulation of the jew

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qfJEEJpM0iho/

http://the-struggle.net/

“The reality is that White people didn't disenfranchize nobody. We only did the opposite”
That’s not true blacks were disenfranchised in the United States for over 100 years. Lynched without charges against the perps, had their neighborhoods bombed by whites. Native Americans were disenfranchised in their own land, ethnically cleansed from their own land via trail of tears etc. Also they were cheated by whites in the treaties. Native Hawaiians were disenfranchised by the annexation of their land and capture of their queen. The non whites put in human zoos were disenfranchised while white gentiles took pictures and poked at them.

“The reality is that most Whites, White Nations and so forth, are looked upon as just honey pots for stealing and nothing else. Invaders come in, say hi, they are given rights by jews, and multiply in alarming rates to steal the Nations through elections. All White people have been doing is smiling, nodding, and not saying much about it. “

Africa is actually the honey pot. Whites invaded Africa and took the resources and are still taking the resources. Africa gives more to Europe in natural resources than Europe gives in return. Whites invaded South Africa and are still there with the majority of the wealth. Whites invaded Australia and are still there.

In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac said:"Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power”

Chirac’s predecessor François Mitterand already prophesied in 1957 that: "Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”
http://www.voiceofafrica.tv/en/jacques-chirac-without-africa-france-will-slide-down-into-the-rank-of-a-third-world-power-d129

“it's the White man that developed this earth past the nothingness it was before. This will belong eternally to us and nobody must accept to be guilt tripped into constantly trying to reduce themselves from stating the obvious truths.”
All white Europe during the dark ages was nothingness. During the time In London people through their waste out the window into the streets. While Timbuktu had indoor toilets. Also If the world was nothing then why’d you invade the Americas Africa parts of Asia etc.

“Alas the White race not only is a leader race, but also a compassionate race. While others, when they encountered what was different from themselves (This in many cases different people of their OWN race), they only slaughtered and suppressed, we on the other hand, were giving, compassionate, and helped other beings develop. Of course, the process above is really troublesome, so most other races went the route of just causing wars and extinctions”

So was lynching thousands of blacks including Emmit Till compassionate? Was bombing Tulsa OK. compassionate? So when the British destroyed the city of Benin that wasn’t a slaughter? Or when the Portuguese destroyed the city of kilwa and Mogadishu that was helping them develop? When you say causing extinctions are you forgetting the extinction of the Australian Aboriginal people? Or the Native Americans ie. Sand Creek Massacre.
How is massacring, lynching, bombing, genociding helping beings develop?

“Whites were never really thanked of anything we ever did, and that was to be expected. Whole nations and continents get to enjoy life in standards that they would never do, because of what we taught and exported to them, and because, instead of using knowledge only in destructive manners, we decided to share.”

Whites would have never been able to survive in the Americas or be here now if it wasn’t for Native Americans teaching you how. Africa before whites already had prosperous and sophisticated empires before whites. It was the coming of whites that destroyed them. Also during the dark ages of Europe the Moors went into Spain and built baths, libraries, castles and universities. The most advanced European country was moorish Spain. Algebra and other mathematics and sciences were brought by moors and Arabs.

“Whenever chaos breaks out somewhere in the planet, people always call the people they hate the most, which is White people. That was the case for centuries. Oh, some people rape minors here, and in other locales they cut the clitoris of Women. Whitey has to always do something. Then Whitey wastes resources, people, lives of people, deaths of people, risks their very own survival, to help. And all we get most of the time is only more hate and a big chunk of shit on our doorstep.”

How is that the case for centuries? Did the natives ask for help or the Africans or indigenous Australians? None of these groups asked you to leave Europe.

“People helped for centuries by our works, and the elevation of the whole planet to a better standard, is not something anyone is going to thank us about, only few wise individuals will do that. As such it's good to never have this as an expectation, because it's not necessary. “

The whites were helped by centuries of moorish rule. When whites left Europe the destroyed, genocided, and stole from other groups.

https://tonyseed.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/100-african-cities-destroyed-by-european-colonialism/amp/

“Lastly, the facts are that Whites didn't do any major crimes in particular. 90% of bad stuff that has happened has been against ourselves. Many others feel emotionally disenfranchised because the jews told them they would be in space weren't it for us, which is just a lie. Actually it's by our help many got to move past the level of totally nothing where existence is concerned. “

Major Crime#1 Trail of Tears #2 Sand Creek Massacre #3 Destruction of African civilizations #4 Lynchings #5 Annex of Hawaii #6 Genocide of Australian Aboriginals #7 Invasion of South Africa #8 Taking Mexican land #9 Bombing Tulsa #10 Rosewood Massacre # 11 Church Bombings

I can go on.

The real issue behind the third world invasion into white countries is the zionist banking system which is has made development difficult in the third world in Africa for instance the natural resources are obviously there to build infrastructure but you find that the reason governments are failing to do so is because of no money and debt which does not make sense if think about it at the very least in terms of infrastructure we can catch up but many are so caught up in the zionist banking system they don't see how ridiculous it is to fail to build infrastructure because you dont have enough US dollars or Euros in reserves to do, so the obvious solution is the National Socialist Economic model of Adolf Hitler its like they took the Ancient economic system and adjusted it for modern times it would fix these problems.100 years you are just a ''developing country ''never getting ''developed''.They see sky scrapers and posh cars in your movies and series on their cellphones and want a 'piece of the action' so to speak.................

likman666 said:
The real issue behind the third world invasion into white countries is the zionist banking system which is has made development difficult in the third world in Africa for instance the natural resources are obviously there to build infrastructure but you find that the reason governments are failing to do so is because of no money and debt which does not make sense if think about it at the very least in terms of infrastructure we can catch up but many are so caught up in the zionist banking system they don't see how ridiculous it is to fail to build infrastructure because you dont have enough US dollars or Euros in reserves to do, so the obvious solution is the National Socialist Economic model of Adolf Hitler its like they took the Ancient economic system and adjusted it for modern times it would fix these problems.100 years you are just a ''developing country ''never getting ''developed''.They see sky scrapers and posh cars in your movies and series on their cellphones and want a 'piece of the action' so to speak.................

Half European countries are stuck 50 years behind in everything, and Russia is in many things 60 or more years behind, eventhough they are White, compared to the United States. Here's some Zionist banking system for everyone, that everyone "enjoys".

Cowboy123 said:
“The reality is that White people didn't disenfranchize nobody. We only did the opposite”
That’s not true blacks were disenfranchised in the United States for over 100 years. Lynched without charges against the perps, had their neighborhoods bombed by whites. Native Americans were disenfranchised in their own land, ethnically cleansed from their own land via trail of tears etc. Also they were cheated by whites in the treaties. Native Hawaiians were disenfranchised by the annexation of their land and capture of their queen. The non whites put in human zoos were disenfranchised while white gentiles took pictures and poked at them.

I know you harbor a lot of hate for Whites, as it's frequent in many unsuccessful people who like to blame Whites for everything that happened. Sorry, Whites taught you and done more for you than anyone else in history who has encountered any different race than themselves has done for everyone.

Whites are also the only race who has shown some form of repentance and looked back to past actions and seeked to even out affairs. Nobody else has done this in history, and some of the most warlike and great races of the earth never cared to even out anything as centuries progressed.

You're just complaining that we didn't do more for you. Your comments are the typical types of people explained in the post itself, you're a typical example. Most Black people of a higher level don't even engage in this stupid stuff you say and understand that responsibility is always shared. We Whites accept our end of it, your Blacks never did and never do collectively.

You were lynched, but how many in number? Does that compare to the numbers of Africa today which are about 320 million people, who are in most places maintained by White stupid doctors and personnel? Did you find the solution to the chicken pox or any other illness and shared it with us to absolutely gain nothing but saving us? Did you carry us to the technological and internet era for absolutely free only to be spat upon and read trivial comments? Does that compare to the daily slaughter in Africa or the fact that Africa now is literally on life support by external Nations? How many Black people "Whites" (Non-Jews) lynched, compared to the daily toll and daily saving of your people by Whites? Is the ratio more than 00,1%?

If these things were crimes they were recognized as such by other Whites who considered this a mistreating towards you and made a deal out of it, to defend you. How many Blacks have defended White people for all the crimes your people are doing?

Ever heard of the 13/50 meme statistic? You do half the crimes in the whole of the United States while being 13 percent of the population, and you tell me about lynchings as if I don't recognize they happened? They did happen. All the lynchings combined are probably only the murders your race has carried domestically in the last 10 years in the United States against random people.

You were carried for free to the medicine, iPhone, Satellite Internet era age, and all you do is just spit on everyone's face. On all racial discussions it's always Blacks that cite the complaints that everyone else that it's always someone else's fault entirely. You're always the mistreated ones, but the most hateful towards others.

One White guy actually thought it was a great idea to stop the above, that guy Franklin. Spare me the morality of the people who do nothing and complain about everything, cause I am not following it.

Did Europeans ask for reparations from China because of the invasion of Genghis Khan? Do they whine everyday they sit on a table about it?

Cowboy123 said:
“The reality is that most Whites, White Nations and so forth, are looked upon as just honey pots for stealing and nothing else. Invaders come in, say hi, they are given rights by jews, and multiply in alarming rates to steal the Nations through elections. All White people have been doing is smiling, nodding, and not saying much about it. “

Africa is actually the honey pot. Whites invaded Africa and took the resources and are still taking the resources. Africa gives more to Europe in natural resources than Europe gives in return. Whites invaded South Africa and are still there with the majority of the wealth. Whites invaded Australia and are still there.

In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac said:"Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power”

Chirac’s predecessor François Mitterand already prophesied in 1957 that: "Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”
http://www.voiceofafrica.tv/en/jacques-chirac-without-africa-france-will-slide-down-into-the-rank-of-a-third-world-power-d129

Oh, a kike said that France needs to keep further dealing with Africa. I am surprised. It's not like they are looting you since forever. The Rotshchilds are down in African are looting it like they do the whole planet? I wouldn't imagine that.

Cowboy123 said:
“it's the White man that developed this earth past the nothingness it was before. This will belong eternally to us and nobody must accept to be guilt tripped into constantly trying to reduce themselves from stating the obvious truths.”

All white Europe during the dark ages was nothingness. During the time In London people through their waste out the window into the streets. While Timbuktu had indoor toilets. Also If the world was nothing then why’d you invade the Americas Africa parts of Asia etc.

Yes, all the megalithic castles built their own self. It was such nothingness and so behind with everything that it's the only place that kept recorded history and many other things, had boats and so forth.

London people had a town at least to throw their crap into, instead of having no town. Eventually, by the next century, the situation was fixed by one thing that you disregard, technology. It's easy to not even dig a hole to shit inside and blame others for not having more advanced sanitation of which other places had none, like never.

Timbuktu had indoor toilets and so did Rome and many other places before, congratulations, you developed the toilet also. That's good. It was only implemented in Timbuktu, however. Maybe you could like export it and enlighten the rest of the world also, but it seems to have only remained on the local Timbuktu?

Cowboy123 said:
“Alas the White race not only is a leader race, but also a compassionate race. While others, when they encountered what was different from themselves (This in many cases different people of their OWN race), they only slaughtered and suppressed, we on the other hand, were giving, compassionate, and helped other beings develop. Of course, the process above is really troublesome, so most other races went the route of just causing wars and extinctions”

So was lynching thousands of blacks including Emmit Till compassionate? Was bombing Tulsa OK. compassionate? So when the British destroyed the city of Benin that wasn’t a slaughter? Or when the Portuguese destroyed the city of kilwa and Mogadishu that was helping them develop? When you say causing extinctions are you forgetting the extinction of the Australian Aboriginal people? Or the Native Americans ie. Sand Creek Massacre.
How is massacring, lynching, bombing, genociding helping beings develop?

We know the Blacks are the most loving and peaceful race on earth. It can be experienced in every major Black city one goes on the planet. All the death toll of all the White attacks is probably the last 10 or 20 years in Detroit.

I do not deny in my post that bad things have happened. The ratio between the bad and the good however, is 1 to a 100. When you get 99 shekels, don't complain about the one buck.

The Native Americans died by the pox, then again, Whites were in Native America in the first place to pay outrageous state debts to the people that enslaved your people also, in the first place. On the other hand, billions of people who would never otherwise live, exist today, because of White medicine, technology, and many other things.

Cowboy123 said:
“Whites were never really thanked of anything we ever did, and that was to be expected. Whole nations and continents get to enjoy life in standards that they would never do, because of what we taught and exported to them, and because, instead of using knowledge only in destructive manners, we decided to share.”

Whites would have never been able to survive in the Americas or be here now if it wasn’t for Native Americans teaching you how. Africa before whites already had prosperous and sophisticated empires before whites. It was the coming of whites that destroyed them. Also during the dark ages of Europe the Moors went into Spain and built baths, libraries, castles and universities. The most advanced European country was moorish Spain. Algebra and other mathematics and sciences were brought by moors and Arabs.

And it was the coming of Asians that destroyed half of Europe. So?
Arabs invaded Europe and ruined it. So?
Greeks invaded Arabs, and Arabs invaded Greeks. So?

Are you done playing the Wakandian oppressed game? Nobody said that Africa didn't have anything or didn't build anything. You can lie to yourself as much as you want, and say you have done more than you have, and that everyone else is responsible for the stalling. Except of the jews and yourselves, Whites are a trivial cause of blame.

You're good because you're the oppressed Wakandian victim? Other tribes invaded other tribes since the beginning of time. Everyone else has given a lot or maintained something in humanity except of people who shout the loudest in the room, that's what I have to tell you. India, Asia, everyone gave something to this world, instead of causing only harm.

Yes, Pythagoras says he heard you. Math began in Moorish Spain. Mathematics were created by Moors that's why you have the Parthenon in Greece which was created by advanced mathematics. After all, it was proven later, that the greatest minds who developed all this somehow fell behind and couldn't add 1 and 1 for a few centuries, until Whitey told them to create something called a school again.

As we all know, and saw in the Jewish Propaganda film, you had a Wakanda going.

Cowboy123 said:
“Whenever chaos breaks out somewhere in the planet, people always call the people they hate the most, which is White people. That was the case for centuries. Oh, some people rape minors here, and in other locales they cut the clitoris of Women. Whitey has to always do something. Then Whitey wastes resources, people, lives of people, deaths of people, risks their very own survival, to help. And all we get most of the time is only more hate and a big chunk of shit on our doorstep.”

How is that the case for centuries? Did the natives ask for help or the Africans or indigenous Australians? None of these groups asked you to leave Europe.

No they didn't, that's true. If they had understood the concept of help while sitting in the middle of nowhere and killing each other, they may have

Maybe if you knew anything about Ancient Rome you would know examples like how the Carthagians and many others were just pleading Rome to come in and help them.

“People helped for centuries by our works, and the elevation of the whole planet to a better standard, is not something anyone is going to thank us about, only few wise individuals will do that. As such it's good to never have this as an expectation, because it's not necessary. “

The whites were helped by centuries of moorish rule. When whites left Europe the destroyed, genocided, and stole from other groups.

https://tonyseed.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/100-african-cities-destroyed-by-european-colonialism/amp/

As you have understood I have only approved your post because you're just typical in this like many Black people are, but that's ok, I still respect the fact you lie to yourself for Nationalistic reasons. It shows you need to help your people. You're typical in White hatred, conflating Whites with Jews, and all the rest of the garbage you know are lies but you feel like your sense of self depends upon to accept, even if they are lies.

The Moors knew a lot of things, but sorry, they didn't form or give us Wakanda. We were onto it since time immemorial.

Everyone has genocides towards everyone as it was said before, but feel good about picking selective examples to feel that you were removed from a Wakanda you never built and never were entitled upon. Blacks never really had countries or were able to travel far North, because they were busy slaughtering each other all the time, and by the moment one had built a city, another tribe came in to raze it.

Tell yourself you also had airplanes and all that stuff going, and it was just evil Whites who took everything away. That's the way to success and clever thinking.

“Lastly, the facts are that Whites didn't do any major crimes in particular. 90% of bad stuff that has happened has been against ourselves. Many others feel emotionally disenfranchised because the jews told them they would be in space weren't it for us, which is just a lie. Actually it's by our help many got to move past the level of totally nothing where existence is concerned. “

Major Crime#1 Trail of Tears #2 Sand Creek Massacre #3 Destruction of African civilizations #4 Lynchings #5 Annex of Hawaii #6 Genocide of Australian Aboriginals #7 Invasion of South Africa #8 Taking Mexican land #9 Bombing Tulsa #10 Rosewood Massacre # 11 Church Bombings

I can go on.

The existence of totally nothing is that you sit in a place and you just look at the sky all day long, eating and shitting. Or dying from famine and calling in others to come feed you, whatever that is the case.

Moving away from this state, you will encounter problems, difficulties, and when there are developments, there are mistakes, there are wars, there are potentially terrible things that may happen. Having reptilians on the earth isn't helping this either. All other Nations and other races and sub races had these problems.

Land in history was always seized by force. Everyone did this to everyone, Whites to Whites, Asians to Whites, Asians to Asians, Blacks to Blacks, Jews to Everyone. If Black Nations exist today at all in Africa it's because there were some people that waged cycles of wars and from this countries emerged and countries fell. This, as nature has it, means that people died.

All races mourn dead since all the world collectively took huge hits by the enemy and history had to start from the very beginning all over again.

I see you really care about your Race and that is totally Satanic and healthy, but if you only waste your time asking for reparations and pointing the fingers to Whites (for Jewish affairs), this doesn't increase the productivity of Black people and it doesn't do anything good for you. You just keep doing good to the jews who want to keep everyone back and blame Whites for everything.

You find this convenient because you don't have to be responsible at all if you just point the fingers of Whites and ask for stuff, but this will be the Jewish coffin of everyone in the end.

Cowboy123 said:

I somehow knew this sermon would trigger you a lot.
And the fact is, that it seems you just forget that it was the jews that made this happen to blacks. As for taking possess of the Americas, south africa and Australia, there is really no reason as to why we didn’t have to, we Whites were simply more advanced and had much more knowledge than indigenous people, do you think that the native americans(which aren’t really native, they come from Asia anyways) could’ve created advanced societies? Or even just built a light bulb? Take these questions and apply them to the other countries I mentioned.
The fact is you’re just butt hurt about your race and have to give all faults to us Whites, who created civilisation and technology. You should take example from HPS Shannon, she’s much wiser than you and doesn’t have hangups like you do.

Poweredbythesun said:
Cowboy123 said:

Mistakes were made in some cases, in others (((certain))) people were behind acts of terror and destruction. And none of that justifies the hatred of Whites as a whole.

And ffs do the Final RTR. Your essay of a post really makes me think you're just here to troll.

Cowboy hasn't noticed the Rothschild bank that rules over the planet for the last 5 centuries, and how before that every place has went down by Jews.

It was Whitey that did everything, and jews are innocent. He also is busy mixing Whites with Jews, as it's convenient. All you have to do in this case is blame Whitey, not do any RTR's, not do any work to re-build or elevate Africa as some powerful Blacks are doing, and you don't have to drive out any jews.

If we go by the jewish line of arguing, we can keep blaming one another and keep blind hate going. I'd rather not engage too much into that.

You have to take responsibility and discipline your people from doing 13/50 crimes in the United States, to name one example. But hey did anyone notice, that the Jew also runs the financial system in the US that also increases crime? Maybe the 50 could be a 10 were things different. This cannot get better until the jews are out of it.

Thankfully, most Africans have woke past this coma in the last 50 years and they are progressively building Africa. Not all do that, but hopefully as the RTR's will open up the astral pathways, the jewish meme that has Whites responsible for all and every Non-White responsible for none, will collapse.

And maybe one day we will actually have a reasonable conversation looking back at these things as if they were a negative dream. But maybe also if people like Cowboy keep moving the heat away from the Jew, we will all be dead long before this, and the earth a Communist gulag.

It’s funny because some digging would show that math and the related didn’t really come from Arabs, it was just translated into arabic because people who knew it were driven out of places like costantinople and to preserve that knowledge brought it to Arabia. The we wuz mathematicians n shit myth doesn’t work here. Sorry cowboy. Also, cowboy is an american name, and americans are originally white, lol

And there is no point in your “rich white south africans detaining all wealth” argument because it’s not a matter of race but capitalism, there are many poor white people living there even in camps. They won’t refer to those 1% rich people (if they’re even white) as white but simply as rich people. I tried explaining this to a colleague of yours a couple days ago but she couldn’t understand and kept calling that racial segregation, yeah whatever. This has nothing to do with race but rather with capitalism, the jewish invention.

Aquarius said:
It’s funny because some digging would show that math and the related didn’t really come from Arabs, it was just translated into arabic because people who knew it were driven out of places like costantinople and to preserve that knowledge brought it to Arabia. The we wuz mathematicians n shit myth doesn’t work here. Sorry cowboy. Also, cowboy is an american name, and americans are originally white, lol

Let us not entertain this stupid dialogue where Goy VS Goy is supposed to be clever White Vs Black debating, as stupid goyim are supposed to do, which makes the jew happy and accelerates our collective demise.

I don't personally doubt the existence of history or science in Africa, there is evidence that shows that these things existed, but it appears that Cowboy thinks that we reject it, just because we dared say some positive remark about our race one time as he does daily.

Cowboy is the type of guy to complain about cities lost in Africa and blame it on White people where there are epics worldwide that explained that the whole human civilization went to shit and heaps of ruins by the enemy, from India, to Europe, to everything else. And that humanity had to begin again from nothing.

Like everyone else didn't go to shit and almost went extinct, it was only his people. Selfish and convenient.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Cowboy123 said:

Mistakes were made in some cases, in others (((certain))) people were behind acts of terror and destruction. And none of that justifies the hatred of Whites as a whole.

And ffs do the Final RTR. Your essay of a post really makes me think you're just here to troll.

Cowboy hasn't noticed the Rothschild bank that rules over the planet for the last 5 centuries, and how before that every place has went down by Jews.

It was Whitey that did everything, and jews are innocent. He also is busy mixing Whites with Jews, as it's convenient. All you have to do in this case is blame Whitey, not do any RTR's, not do any work to re-build or elevate Africa as some powerful Blacks are doing, and you don't have to drive out any jews.

If we go by the jewish line of arguing, we can keep blaming one another and keep blind hate going. I'd rather not engage too much into that.

You have to take responsibility and discipline your people from doing 13/50 crimes in the United States, to name one example. But hey did anyone notice, that the Jew also runs the financial system in the US that also increases crime? Maybe the 50 could be a 10 were things different. This cannot get better until the jews are out of it.

Thankfully, most Africans have woke past this coma in the last 50 years and they are progressively building Africa. Not all do that, but hopefully as the RTR's will open up the astral pathways, the jewish meme that has Whites responsible for all and every Non-White responsible for none, will collapse.

And maybe one day we will actually have a reasonable conversation looking back at these things as if they were a negative dream. But maybe also if people like Cowboy keep moving the heat away from the Jew, we will all be dead long before this, and the earth a Communist gulag.

I do know the Rothschild financed the British colonization of Africa but I did the research and the Jews didn’t cause the British destruction of Benin or the French colonization of Africa as far as I can see. Also the Rothschild didn’t finance the Portuguese destroying the city of kilwa and Mogadishu. The Jews didn’t cause putting Africans in human zoos. Or the trail of tears or the genocide in the German colonies or the sand creek massacre.

I am not triggered by the article cobra posted. And to me it seems you all are triggered what your race has done. I guess knowing you haven’t been compassionate and giving throughout history bothers.

My race has nothing to do with this. I never made a post saying the blacks are the most giving and compassionate.

Cowboy123 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

I do know the Rothschild financed the British colonization of Africa but I did the research and the Jews didn’t cause the British destruction of Benin or the French colonization of Africa as far as I can see. Also the Rothschild didn’t finance the Portuguese destroying the city of kilwa and Mogadishu. The Jews didn’t cause putting Africans in human zoos. Or the trail of tears or the genocide in the German colonies or the sand creek massacre.

I am not triggered by the article cobra posted. And to me it seems you all are triggered what your race has done. I guess knowing you haven’t been compassionate and giving throughout history bothers.

My race has nothing to do with this. I never made a post saying the blacks are the most giving and compassionate.
”the jews didn’t cause blacks being put in zoos” Hmm let’s see, who started the black slave trade and brought the blacks to America? Jews
So even if it wasn’t some schlomo to put a black inside a cage the jews are still the cause of that.
And remember that the white population has never seen a negro before, for all the knew they could be monkeys(no offense).
As for the rest of your accusations I am not so well versed in History so I can’t say much.

Cowboy123 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Yes, it was only about how you're the dindu nuffin's of history, the little angels with the halo, and how evil whitey wronged you. Tell me more on how we didn't give anything with antibiotics, internet, cars, electricity, music and acoustics, technology, the microscope, the fridge, or whatever else there is around.

This mentality absolves you of all responsibiltiy and pulls away the need for your people to grow. Clever blacks understood this so they didn't go down this bs path for too much time. Crimes have happened by all against all. The idea is that its' good to move on and not feed into the jewish foul filth.

In regards to the other bullshit you write about how Rothschilds didn't finance zoos, it's the Jew who called people beasts. Does Soros buy a gun to every person in the United States that does the 13/50 statistic? No. But Soros is a paragon in the jewish financial system which allows this to happen, and fosters it.

You're just using further deception to troll with. You even know about jews and their work, but you somehow feel it's a good idea to still attack Whites for what you know is something motivated by jews. Whites did a lot of things because they were brainwashed by the idea that they were the people of the Bible, like Blacks do today claiming they are the Black Israelites and the only difference is the Black Israelites thankfully don't lead any African Nations cause if they did Africa would be toast like Britain did to Ireland.

You know the truth so it's weird why you still insist on doing strange propaganda. But doing this doesn't really help your people, keep that in mind.

Cowboy123 said:
"we wuz kangz and shiet, until the evil white goy destroyed our holy wakanda with their evil medicine and technology"

Honestly, no wonder the black race is the most degenerate race on this planet if even some black SS still share the same "we wuz kangz and shiet" mentality.

Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands and Great Britain all invaded other countries under the jewish command, mainly under orders from church or jewish banks. And yet they still managed to uplift many, if not all, countries they invaded. Many South Asian and Arab counties are still thankful to this day for "the evil white goy".

Ironically the toilet meme is an actual reality, the French introduced the modern day toilet to dozens of countries all over the world when they were under the French rule. They were shitting in holes before that.

Blacks are literally destroying the west as we speak and all of humanity will go down with the west if it were to happen. Yet somehow us whites are mature enough to identify the problem -jews- and not blame it on blacks.

No one is stopping Africans from using their brains for once and maybe eventuality figure out at least how to build houses from blocks and cement instead of mud and sticks. But instead they want to ban "white science" like in SA.

Coraxo said:
Cowboy123 said:
"we wuz kangz and shiet, until the evil white goy destroyed our holy wakanda with their evil medicine and technology"

Honestly, no wonder the black race is the most degenerate race on this planet if even some black SS still share the same "we wuz kangz and shiet" mentality.

Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands and Great Britain all invaded other countries under the jewish command, mainly under orders from church or jewish banks. And yet they still managed to uplift many, if not all, countries they invaded. Many South Asian and Arab counties are still thankful to this day for "the evil white goy".

Ironically the toilet meme is an actual reality, the French introduced the modern day toilet to dozens of countries all over the world when they were under the French rule. They were shitting in holes before that.

Blacks are literally destroying the west as we speak and all of humanity will go down with the west if it were to happen. Yet somehow us whites are mature enough to identify the problem -jews- and not blame it on blacks.

No one is stopping Africans from using their brains for once and maybe eventuality figure out at least how to build houses from blocks and cement instead of mud and sticks. But instead they want to ban "white science" like in SA.

Just to interject, the whole "no ons is stopping blacks from using their brains for once" and "..figure out atleast how to build houses from blocks and cements..." statement is false since blacks have built and maintained their own civilizations using stone and such since before and there is more to that. Just pointing that out and dropping knowledge on you because you obviously dont know.

Cowboy is the type to tell you about Moors who were basically Arabic, ie, definitely part White, and only around 10% of them was Black. And who also by the way had endless Black slaves in Iberia, whom they had doing work and stuff, and who were the primary reason the 10% blacks existed after a couple centuries in them.

Arabs have clear contributions to mankind, that is beyond any dispute and well known. The same goes for Asia, and there is obviously no doubt about India also. India was extremely developed as well and still today is rapidly gaining ground even if they manage tremendous internal difficulties that don't exist anywhere else on earth.

Asians are also proving things once again about being on the level but this is nothing new, they were strong all these centuries. Arabs are also advanced with the jew directly onto their neck, neighbouring them and constantly causing them endless wars and damnation.

Unironically none of the above would doubt our contributions and we don't doubt theirs, there can never be doubt, because they exist and that is obvious. We know very very well if it wasn't for the Hindus we would have lost major things as humans at large. I don't think any Hindu would disagree that Europeans brought electricity to them, and we wouldn't disagree that they maintained extremely important spiritual knowledge that elevated mankind, or that Yogi Bhajan or Vivekanda gave tremendous help and boost for humanity by coming in the West.

It's only Blacks who tell everyone else that everything else is our fault. This unhealthy mentality is a huge impediment to advancement and all Black people knew this, and they told Blacks to take responsibility. The less responsibility is taken, the less Blacks can hope to develop.

Jews bolster this unhealthy mentality. This causes degeneration and the jew knows this very well.

I also know this personally to be true as I have read about it. Also, spears and so forth, metal objects, all these require craftsmanship.

Given our history has been erased by Jews, we are being lied to about many things. Blacks aren't the only ones who are lied about history, we are also, and we are hardcore lied about.

Jews said the Philistines never existed, or that the Sumerians never existed. Then British archeologists found all these figurines with the blue eyes, the figurines of the Gods, and many other things, burrowed underground. The very existence of these above civilizations was considered impossible. These were found lately in the last few centuries. Whole temples and other things have permanently disappeared.

Whites in the Middle ages were also told that there was nothing really before that time, the enemy is well known for erasing history. It's just that the recent thousands of years haven't been sufficiently erased from all places.

We need to give credit to the reptilians, they almost did a full thorough work in ridding humanity and all races of all it's history, but they have failed.

In the end we will keep knowing and knowing more. Modern technology will also help us undig things worldwide, and reconstruct many lost things.

HPS Shannon said:
Coraxo said:
Cowboy123 said:

Just to interject, the whole "no ons is stopping blacks from using their brains for once" and "..figure out atleast how to build houses from blocks and cements..." statement is false since blacks have built and maintained their own civilizations using stone and such since before and there is more to that. Just pointing that out and dropping knowledge on you because you obviously dont know.

HPS Shannon said:

I do realize and know that the black race had a relatively advanced civilization before, so did all other races. But blacks in Africa refuse to advance, they even refuse to use science because it's a "white intervention".

And yes, most African countries have basically no sign of any modern civilization. Mud huts are still the most common to this day. Unless you go to African countries which had a strong white influence (i.e SA, Zimbabwe and such) you won't find roads or any house that resembles a building.

I am aware of why the black race is in this situation. But you would be an absolute moron if you think blacks aren't at least 50% to blame for their own misfortune. And yes, no one is preventing them from using their brains, certainly not whites. It's actually quite the opposite, if it weren't for whites, most of African cities wouldn't have had schools nor hospitals.

Enough is enough, whites need to stop taking the blame for everything the jews have done, and blacks have to stop blaming everyone but themselves.

And I'm not saying this to look down on black people, nor to undermine the efforts of smart blacks and especially black SS. I would love to see all Gentiles strong and united against the filthy jews, but we won't get there if we keep dodging the truth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cowboy is the type to tell you about Moors who were basically Arabic, ie, definitely part White, and only around 10% of them was Black. And who also by the way had endless Black slaves in Iberia, whom they had doing work and stuff, and who were the primary reason the 10% blacks existed after a couple centuries in them.

Arabs have clear contributions to mankind, that is beyond any dispute and well known. The same goes for Asia, and there is obviously no doubt about India also. India was extremely developed as well and still today is rapidly gaining ground even if they manage tremendous internal difficulties that don't exist anywhere else on earth.

Asians are also proving things once again about being on the level but this is nothing new, they were strong all these centuries. Arabs are also advanced with the jew directly onto their neck, neighbouring them and constantly causing them endless wars and damnation.

Unironically none of the above would doubt our contributions and we don't doubt theirs, there can never be doubt, because they exist and that is obvious. We know very very well if it wasn't for the Hindus we would have lost major things as humans at large. I don't think any Hindu would disagree that Europeans brought electricity to them, and we wouldn't disagree that they maintained extremely important spiritual knowledge that elevated mankind, or that Yogi Bhajan or Vivekanda gave tremendous help and boost for humanity by coming in the West.

It's only Blacks who tell everyone else that everything else is our fault. This unhealthy mentality is a huge impediment to advancement and all Black people knew this, and they told Blacks to take responsibility. The less responsibility is taken, the less Blacks can hope to develop.

Jews bolster this unhealthy mentality. This causes degeneration and the jew knows this very well.

If Arabs contributed to Amman kind then why state before white men there was nothingness? I’m not defending blacks only I’m defending non whites in general from your original post.

Your saying stuff that contradict your original post. And all you and others can do is be sarcastic and laugh at my argument.

Coraxo said:
HPS Shannon said:

I do realize and know that the black race had a relatively advanced civilization before, so did all other races. But blacks in Africa refuse to advance, they even refuse to use science because it's a "white intervention".

And yes, most African countries have basically no sign of any modern civilization. Mud huts are still the most common to this day. Unless you go to African countries which had a strong white influence (i.e SA, Zimbabwe and such) you won't find roads or any house that resembles a building.

I am aware of why the black race is in this situation. But you would be an absolute moron if you think blacks aren't at least 50% to blame for their own misfortune. And yes, no one is preventing them from using their brains, certainly not whites. It's actually quite the opposite, if it weren't for whites, most of African cities wouldn't have had schools nor hospitals.

Enough is enough, whites need to stop taking the blame for everything the jews have done, and blacks have to stop blaming everyone but themselves.

And I'm not saying this to look down on black people, nor to undermine the efforts of smart blacks and especially black SS. I would love to see all Gentiles strong and united against the filthy jews, but we won't get there if we keep dodging the truth.

This I already know these things so please spare me. All I did was quote your statement which wasnt neccessary especially since you just said you already know these things.

Of course we all are to blame in a way since we all have to make choices and mny choices made were in favor of the Jewish plans, 'tis still happening today. No one is exempt, not even the white race and history shows this which is what Cowboy was saying.

Cowboy doesnt hate blacks and he wasnt attacking them. He just made a reply to what HP HC said, which he does have a point but this thread was created to help whites uplift themselves.

But in the end, there is no point in putting so much emphasis on all negatives of the races. Thats not the SS way.

Some of you did get slightly enraged and that is because you are all tired of the white race being blamed, which is totally understandable. However, sometimes I do see that any sentiment towards whites that are even slightly negative is met with quick offense, yet its all well and normal to emphasize the negatives of non whites.

This is what the Jews have done to us all.

We all have to make choices. It is WRONG that whites are blamed for everything, thats common sense and anyone who cant see that doesnt have it all up there. And thats why I and other black SS are here to help blacks see this, because its wrong as no gentile deserves to be blamed.

There is a reason why Africa isn't developing and its the Jews. The Jews kill off any Black leader trying to make their own people and country wealthy and self sustaining. Poverty, starvations, wars, apathy, then you have the " brain drain", infectious disease,etc has caused tremendous drop in IQ in the black race to where they cannot develop and then you have these toxic programs of the mind which causes this.

Since blacks have created and maintained their own civilzations, they will do so again.

And as for the arguments in this entire thread-- Everyone is right. Simple.

All I know is the Gods are our superiors and the supreme saviours and uplifters of humanity and if it wasnt for them, the world would already be enslaved and destroyed. All of us would be screwed, even the human white race. No one would have gone far.

And if it wasnt for the Jew, we wouldnt be having this conversation in the first place...

To clarify on this all too:

We need to work together to defeat the Jews.

Some of us have qualms about other races, and problems directly stemming from Jewish control of the World currently. And to put that all aside and work on the Final RTR and spiritual advancement would benefit us All greatly.

We are ALL SS. Satan's dedicated, and those who are bringing Humanity back up from the dirt the Jews, Greys, and Reptilians have tried so hard to bury us in.

Please, don't fight here. Remember who causes these problems, and fight them.

HPS Shannon said:
And as for the arguments in this entire thread-- Everyone is right. Simple.

I disagree that everyone is right here. Simplifying things just to de-escalate them won't work for anyone, instead it works to trivialize what was rightfully and correctly stated. And it shows an acceptance of what was incorrectly stated by Black member who is either tying into the Jewish narrative of unknowingly mistaking Whites for Jews, or misrepresenting the overall picture out of jealousy. Which in both cases allows for an unjust blaming of Whites.

Dear White Brothers and Sisters. In addition to the post by HP Hoodedcobra itself, let the replies so far be a lesson. THIS POST WAS ABOUT WHITES.

Almost every time White Pride is rightfully expressed, someone will try to leave an indent in it by appealing to our collective conscience on false premises. When this happens, our exclusive racial trait of self-critisicm turns into self-blame. Immediately following, our altruism and helpfulness causes us to shift focus from the actual topic - which was WHITE PRIDE - and some are unreasonably apologetic for no apparent reason. This shifts focus! A dark cloud descends upon the bright glare in the eyes of the racially prideful White, and the cycle repeats.

Others among us who refuse to accept these things need to spend time defending us from these attacks.

The Jews and every other race attack us directly. The other races are only directly attacked by Jews, and, in a few exclusive instances, by Whites, usually in self-defense. This is why the right of Whites to fend off these jealous attacks intensely and mercilessly is to be defended. We are the most viciously attacked by everyone, even though we are the ones holding everyone else up. If we allow this, we will never have the energy or resolve to help ourselves.

We need to be able to have these self-empowering moments without being dragged down. So if someone tries to do this, KNOW in your hearts we are in the right. Bind NOT to guilt. Counter these things with a tenfold expression of White Pride. Do not let anyone dim your White light or shift your focus. We need to help ourselves first and foremost, as this is life or death. We need to stay focused and keep exalting ourselves whenever we deserve it.

Don't drain yourself by letting others take advantage of the traits that make us superior. Everyone should put their own people first. Don't let others stick a finger in your face and tell you you're shit. We have done extremely well, all things considered, and we should be proud of ourselves and our ancestors.

As for the other races, they need to come up with other ways to constructively handle their own problems instead of repeating the old pattern of clinging onto us Whites like a lifeboat. And not express pride at the expense of Whites on false premises. Because both of these will cease to work VERY soon.

HAIL THE WHITE RACE!

Cowboy123 said:

I can go on.

The truth about this situation is that the rothschilds had control over britain and they directed Britain to conquer all these territories. Jews had earlier started the slave trade and sold slaves to arabs who further shipped them to whites. The information you're talking about whites genociding native americans is false. Whites were having a war with the native americans after native americans attacked them AFTER they'd legally bought land from them. Its complete misinformation to say that whites betrayed their agreement when it was the opposite way around. The Blacks in africa were killing each other en masse when the whites arrived. They stopped all the fighting after conquering Africa. Africa was a first world prosperous country under whites and now its devolved into a third world cesspool with no development, which is because the jews created the revolution led by Mandela, who was a communist and a 33 degree freemason. Apart from this, many African countries untouched by whites now are having collective iqs of 60-70 and are complete cesspools who are being eaten out by Jewish multinational companies of their resources. The some lynchings, many of which are hoaxes in history books by marxists are nothing compared to the privilege of African Americans in America. They are the most privileged group of all African Americans around the world. The Jewish led state sponsoring of black single motherhood destroyed the black community and devolved them into this gangster subculture also created by jew. African Americans were doing financially alright and having good family structure and community unity and now the major crime is perpetrated by Blacks on blacks. Whites have been at war with whites for centuries, blacks with blacks, asians with asians and even within country. The history of the world is stained with blood with major wars being led by jews. Until a spiritual consciousness shift happens, humans will continue to kill each other out of disagreements and hatred which is manipulated by jews to their advantage. You should focus on ridding the Africans of Jewish influence, by doing activism and RTR instead of creating bad blood and hate against gentiles which serves no purpose.

The Germans could point at Britain which firebombed the city of Dresden killing 4 million people. Everyone blames Germans for committing acts of mass genocide which never happened. The Albanians can point at Serbians . The serbians can blame NATO for the bombing of Yugoslavia. The US can blame Russia for the cold war. In all of these things,Jews were manipulating everything behind the scenes. Instead of blaming each other we must blame the jew and harmoniously co exist in our own countries without invading each other.

Let's examine what it is:

1. Cowboys underbelt attack which takes it literally on purpose in order to feel offended and attempt to agitate people while attacking the White race all over again like jews do with dishonest arguments a jew would use.

Or

2. A metaphor alluding to some other fact.

You are picking one line that you give it the meaning you want to give, because you wanted to feel attacked, hoping this gives you the justification to start a White hating mess as you do in most topics. The result of this was seen in your replies. Whites did this (That jews did) and Whites did that (That jews also did). A Rabbi would blame Whites less for everything than you did.

Nothingness if you want to get to the full literal meaning of the word NOTHINGNESS. Clearly, there wasn't NOTHINGNESS, in the literal form. When something is said that can't be literal then what is it? Metaphorical.

And yes, before the 17th century, life for most people was metaphorical nothingness and I meant it. Only war, famine, death, disease and fear was the case for the major populace and all of the third world. All one lived to see was war after war, and temporary peace that didn't last a few months.

This, I go by linear history and nothing else.

Cowboy123 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If Arabs contributed to Amman kind then why state before white men there was nothingness? I’m not defending blacks only I’m defending non whites in general from your original post.

Your saying stuff that contradict your original post. And all you and others can do is be sarcastic and laugh at my argument.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back