Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numbers

Over the years, I've noticed very little reliable information on numerology. Nearly every book I've come across on the subject IMO, is junk.

The reason being, 96% of the media is controlled by the Jews and the very same with books authored, especially books regarding spiritual knowledge.

Out of all the occult disciplines, in truth, numbers is the most important. Numbers are the key to and foundation of everything. EVERYTHING.
I'm writing this now because there were people asking questions regarding the Jewish obsession with the number 6. For example, that 6 million holohoax lie, among many others with their focus on 6.

When working astrally, magically and so forth, nothing is more important than numbers. Dates, times, positions of the planets...all of this is based on numbers. Astrology is spiritual. When securing success with workings, having as much as possible to support the working is essential.

I could cite endless examples here, given the number 6.

There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 (2+4=6), in a day, and more regarding time.

6 is also a foundation in nature. Snowflakes have 6 sides as does as does a benzene ring. Chemicals link up in 6s. Prevalent 6 factors down to even subatomic particles. The universe is made up of subatomic particles. Both the microcosm and the macrocosim hsve their foundation in the number 6.
The fabric of life as we know it is based on the number 6.
This goes way beyond and I could cite hundreds of more examples in nature regarding the number 6. Just be aware, especially with science. Nearly every is based on the number 6.

Sadly, the number 6 ties into the planet Saturn, which is the 6th planet from the Sun. Saturn rules time, loss, aging, misery and misfortune.
This accounts for all of the misfortune and suffering in this world.

From what I believe, advanced enemy ETs hijacked this most powerful and ubiquitous number, directing extremely negative and miserable energy into it. Saturn also binds.

Saturn makes enemy programs such as Christianity thrive. People are miserable, suffering, dying; the world has endless problems, and everyone looks for answers and a way out of the misery, along with solutions to this mess.

So called "religions" are coping mechanisms that are supposed to provide solutions and answers. In truth there should be absolutely no need for any religions. I seriously doubt if religions exist in any free worlds out there.

As for Satanism, Satan stated more than once that He doesn't need or require any slavish worship. Our Gods are working to free us and help us out of this mess.

Spiritual advancement is totally different from these enemy religious programs. Enemy programs have always and most seriously held humanity back spirituality.
Slavish worship of anything gives it power.

Thousands of years ago, there was The Golden Age. This was a time of peace, prosperity and extreme longevity for humanity. Then along came the enemy.

The enemy uses suffering and pain to keep their programs thriving.

I'll have much more on this forthcoming.
In closing, Lilith once told me that "Time is not all linear."

Here is an interesting article regarding time:

https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/time-perception

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Will we get the knowledge regarding the chakras that you spoke of a while back this year?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I'm looking forward to more info from you on this topic. I love numerology.

The numerology question has come up in the past and I provided a list there from what limited understanding I have so far. This may work as a stand-in in the meantime until we get further intel from the clergy on numerology.
Fair disclaimer that the info on some numbers may be wrong or incomplete. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26268&p=120385#p120385

Saturn also has a 6 sided hexagon storm at its north pole.

And jews participate in their sabbath on the 6th day of the week. Saturnday.

The number 6 is the midpoint between the number of space which is 3, since that is the first number you can enclose space with, and the number 9 which I believe is the number of the astral. 3,6,9 might refer to physical, mental, and astral space respectively. Without the mind there isn't really any perception of time. Is it ever possible to escape the present? Think about it. If you were to build a time machine and go to the future *YOU* would still be in the present. If you went to the past *YOU* would still be in the present. Conscience helps to create the illusion of time flow. There is some really good info in the second part of The source field investigations by David Wilcock, but not so much in the book, although it is helpful, rather in the scientists he cites as references.

If every thought is a wave function then it can be converted to a number by the logical part of the mind which means there really are numbers in everything. We just can see them until a certain point in spiritual evolution when extremely fast calculations can be made. Probably beyond the speed of light. Masaru Emoto proves this by having subjects place their thoughts in water and then freezing it and putting the ice under a microscope. Beautiful positive thoughts are symmetrical and negative thoughts are asymmetrical. Waves are triangles, triangles are waves. The laws of 3, or trigonometry, shows this.

I forgot to mention that I don't actually believe that time travel in a machine to the present, or past, in physical form, is actually possible. I was using that as an example to QED.

Multiples of 6 always end in 6. Adding the numbers in front of the 6 in order will give you 3 which is half of 6. Obviously 3 and 6 gives you 9 which is 1 1/2 of 6. When adding digits in numerology always add until you have a single digit. So 12 is really 1+2=3 (Example): Two Hundred Ninety two: 292 = 2+9=1+1=2+2=4.

6= 6
6x6= 36
6x6x6= 216
6x6x6x6= 1,296
6x6x6x6x6= 7,776
6x6x6x6x6x6= 46,656
6x6x6x6x6x6x6= 279,936
6x6x6x6x6x6x6x6= 1,679,616
6x6x6x6x6x6x6x6x6= 10,077696

2+1= 3 3+6=9
1+2+9= 3 3+6=9
7+7+7 = 3 3+6=9
4+6+6+5= 3 3+6=9
2+7+9+9+3= 3 3+6=9
1+6+7+9+6+1= 3 3+6=9
1+0+0+7+7+6+9= 3 3+6=9

This is infinite

Maybe this is a good book on numerology

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bnntnp2983GX21W9-VEn19HkcGhOL5YF/view?usp=drivesdk

Another thing I forgot to add could time be a form of light? If you open your third eye to where you get the strobe light effect and you turn on the lights on you see an explosion. The faster it gets the slower the explosion of light. This is easier to notice in a room that is pitch black and has no light in it, or coming in it, in other words one that is sealed off.

If the holohoax was about 6 jews dead i'm sure that they still would be more important than the hundreds of Gentiles died in the Gulag.,

The Number 6 deals with uniting spirit and matter, for better or for worst, but it doesn't work alone in that regard. This can be the case such as the enemy's plan, to ruin earth as an example. On the other hand, this can be for positive deeds. This number has been severely abused.

As for the shape of it, it's serpent that gets its head out. In this case it's also representing this very thing, the power of the Serpent to create or to destroy.

Due to how the jews have used this, this has been pleted into unpleasantness.

Thank you HPS Maxine for this sermon and the link about the weather. Interesting article about time, time is influenced by gravity. I did not understand why with heavier gravity and therefore closer to the earth, time is slower. Someone who understood it, please explain it to me. As far as enemy programs are concerned, they are programs of slavery and advanced livestock, that is a set of material and spiritual gains. The final and perfect model of this are the enemy's grey slaves, in fact they are useful for productivity and material work and also for the production of psychic energy for their reptilian masters who control them perfectly with advanced technology.

Over the years, I've noticed very little reliable information on numerology. Nearly every book I've come across on the subject IMO, is junk.

The reason being, 96% of the media is controlled by the Jews and the very same with books authored, especially books regarding spiritual knowledge.

Out of all the occult disciplines, in truth, numbers is the most important. Numbers are the key to and foundation of everything. EVERYTHING.
I'm writing this now because there were people asking questions regarding the Jewish obsession with the number 6. For example, that 6 million holohoax lie, among many others with their focus on 6.

When working astrally, magically and so forth, nothing is more important than numbers. Dates, times, positions of the planets...all of this is based on numbers. Astrology is spiritual. When securing success with workings, having as much as possible to support the working is essential.

I could cite endless examples here, given the number 6.

There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 (2+4=6), in a day, and more regarding time.

6 is also a foundation in nature. Snowflakes have 6 sides as does as does a benzene ring. Chemicals link up in 6s. Prevalent 6 factors down to even subatomic particles. The universe is made up of subatomic particles. Both the microcosm and the macrocosim hsve their foundation in the number 6.
The fabric of life as we know it is based on the number 6.
This goes way beyond and I could cite hundreds of more examples in nature regarding the number 6. Just be aware, especially with science. Nearly every is based on the number 6.

Sadly, the number 6 ties into the planet Saturn, which is the 6th planet from the Sun. Saturn rules time, loss, aging, misery and misfortune.
This accounts for all of the misfortune and suffering in this world.

From what I believe, advanced enemy ETs hijacked this most powerful and ubiquitous number, directing extremely negative and miserable energy into it. Saturn also binds.

Saturn makes enemy programs such as Christianity thrive. People are miserable, suffering, dying; the world has endless problems, and everyone looks for answers and a way out of the misery, along with solutions to this mess.

So called "religions" are coping mechanisms that are supposed to provide solutions and answers. In truth there should be absolutely no need for any religions. I seriously doubt if religions exist in any free worlds out there.

As for Satanism, Satan stated more than once that He doesn't need or require any slavish worship. Our Gods are working to free us and help us out of this mess.

Spiritual advancement is totally different from these enemy religious programs. Enemy programs have always and most seriously held humanity back spirituality.
Slavish worship of anything gives it power.

Thousands of years ago, there was The Golden Age. This was a time of peace, prosperity and extreme longevity for humanity. Then along came the enemy.

The enemy uses suffering and pain to keep their programs thriving.

I'll have much more on this forthcoming.
In closing, Lilith once told me that "Time is not all linear."

Here is an interesting article regarding time:

I meant time and not weather , the translator makes some mistakes.

blacksun666 said:
Saturn also has a 6 sided hexagon storm at its north pole.

And jews participate in their sabbath on the 6th day of the week. Saturnday.
I remember that the Jews' superiors put antennas around the planet Saturn to amplify its electromagnetic field and then the Jews connect the death energy of Saturn with this planet and the inhabitants of this planet. If we were not connected to the energy of Saturn we would not age so quickly, we would not be immortal but with the energy of Saturn we are condemned and cursed to death by Jews with disease, misery and old age. Without enemies we will live long and we will not grow old so quickly and there will be no disease and no misery and we will develop ourselves technologically and spiritually and save ourselves from the mortal cycle of nature by elevating ourselves to the immortal state and we will be gods.

Astralnaut said:
Another thing I forgot to add could time be a form of light? If you open your third eye to where you get the strobe light effect and you turn on the lights on you see an explosion. The faster it gets the slower the explosion of light. This is easier to notice in a room that is pitch black and has no light in it, or coming in it, in other words one that is sealed off.

Ahh so i'm not the only one who has this. I dont mean with time though, but as in experiencing flashes of light in a very dark room. i've had it during yoga and other times half asleep or during meditation. When i was younger i used to take benedryl to help with my insomnia and when i got real drowsy i had the flashes of light like crazy. I think my 3rd eye has always been open to an extent though.

WiseDragon said:

If the holohoax was about 6 jews dead i'm sure that they still would be more important than the hundreds of Gentiles died in the Gulag.,
Hundreds of millions**

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Number 6 deals with uniting spirit and matter, for better or for worst, but it doesn't work alone in that regard. This can be the case such as the enemy's plan, to ruin earth as an example. On the other hand, this can be for positive deeds. This number has been severely abused.

As for the shape of it, it's serpent that gets its head out. In this case it's also representing this very thing, the power of the Serpent to create or to destroy.

Blaming neutral things both spiritual and material and very stupid. There are many weak people who blame mobile phones and computers because of their meaningless and empty lives who consequently have nothing to do and stay all day on social networks and then blame technology. First of all they are not forced to waste all their time with movies, video games and social networks. What highly stupid creatures. Technology can be used to study and many other useful things. It's like blaming and hating books because Jews have written books full of lies and offenses like the Bible, the Koran and other Jewish crap. You can't hate knives, knives can kill, protect and many other purposes. I disgust people who are stupid and polite as opposed to life and existence by Jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is it negative/dangerous to use 6 on yourself?
I'm using 60, a multiple of the number of Algiz, 15, to clean my aura/chakras.

Before the Asteroid Belt became what it is,,,, there WAS a planet there
That would make the planet Saturn # 7 planet.
Just an interesting thing to think aout

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If we were to view the chakras in an unusual way we might number them differently no? The 4th chakra is represented by the 6 pointed star of Vishnu, but this is only because we view the root chakra as the first. If the most material, the root, chakra is instead numbered 3, then the anahata is the 6th, and then most spiritual chakra, the crown, would be 9. I started viewing numbers unusually when i was in college years ago as a number major, and realized the there is a major bias when it comes the the form and structure of modern mathematics.

Stormblood said:
blacksun666 said:
Multiples of 6 always end in 6.

You're talking about powers of 6, not multiples. Multiples of 6 end in even numbers.

6x2 = 12
6x3 = 18
6x4 = 24
6x5 = 30
6x6 = 36

and so on.

Sorry you're right. Powers of 6 is what I meant. Thanks for correcting me.

I just noticed that multiples of 6 come out to 3 9 6

12 = 1+2 = 3
18 = 1+8 = 9
24 = 2+4 = 6
30 = 3+0 = 3
36 = 3+6 = 9
42 = 4+2 = 6

and so on

I have something to contribute regarding the number 6. When I went to jail I remember finding it suspicious that so much in the facility had hexagrams on it. I started to think I was in the judeo-christian hell, or purgatory. You sit suffer and wait there, and that's all. Every day is agonizing.

The place is staffed with people who all have this insignia on their costume (uniform.) Every piece of paper in there has the hexagram symbol on it. There are signs, painted walls, plaques, engravings, all with this symbol. Every bolt I saw in every wall/door/etc had 6 flat sides to it as well, forming hexagrams. A place of misery and suffering. The most common shape I saw was the hexagram.

Stormblood said:
blacksun666 said:

You're talking about powers of 6, not multiples. Multiples of 6 end in even numbers.

6x2 = 12
6x3 = 18
6x4 = 24
6x5 = 30
6x6 = 36

and so on.
This makes me remember how I thought I was a master of math in my younger classes then sucked shit as integration and derivation was introduced in high school. Thankfully I passed with average Marks.

Astralnaut said:
I forgot to mention that I don't actually believe that time travel in a machine to the present, or past, in physical form, is actually possible. I was using that as an example to QED.

There is a problem with time travel. As I have heard somewhere that future depends on present, what we do in present helps us form our future. So we can say that future is undecided now. If you can really go in the future then it means that what we are doing or going to do has already been happened. That only can be the reason why you can go in future. And I really don't believe that we are living in the past :(

retrograde said:
I have something to contribute regarding the number 6. When I went to jail I remember finding it suspicious that so much in the facility had hexagrams on it. I started to think I was in the judeo-christian hell, or purgatory. You sit suffer and wait there, and that's all. Every day is agonizing.

The place is staffed with people who all have this insignia on their costume (uniform.) Every piece of paper in there has the hexagram symbol on it. There are signs, painted walls, plaques, engravings, all with this symbol. Every bolt I saw in every wall/door/etc had 6 flat sides to it as well, forming hexagrams. A place of misery and suffering. The most common shape I saw was the hexagram.

Prisons seem to be designed with Saturn in mind, especially in the past. Many prison architects are masons. Note how many prisons are hexagonal in shape:

Millbank_Prison_Plan.jpg

baae7a1fe778ff603383085dde55226b.jpg

Also notice how the chapel is square in the middle.

Astralnaut said:
If we were to view the chakras in an unusual way we might number them differently no? The 4th chakra is represented by the 6 pointed star of Vishnu, but this is only because we view the root chakra as the first. If the most material, the root, chakra is instead numbered 3, then the anahata is the 6th, and then most spiritual chakra, the crown, would be 9. I started viewing numbers unusually when i was in college years ago as a number major, and realized the there is a major bias when it comes the the form and structure of modern mathematics.

8, not 9. If anahata is 6th in your theory, vishuddha is 7th, ajna is 8th and sahasrara is 9th. Why do you make it 9th? Make me understand. Are you applying the 8 to the pineal gland instead?

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
blacksun666 said:

6x2 = 12
6x3 = 18
6x4 = 24
6x5 = 30
6x6 = 36

and so on.
This makes me remember how I thought I was a master of math in my younger classes then sucked shit as integration and derivation was introduced in high school. Thankfully I passed with average Marks.

Integration and derivation made things easier for me. In high school, with the scientific curriculum we had, I only struggled the first two years of geometry because geometry problems were demonstrations where you had to prove a certain theory. I don't if it was because I was just that incompetent when it comes to prove geometrical theories or it was just my defiance of the time that I "had nothing to prove to anyone" that made me fail geometry tests.

I have a big question about a dream I had!

I had a kind of lucid dream.

The first thing I saw was a woman, she had old brown clothes, long black hair, white skin.
It was about 3-4 meters away from me.

just seeing her she sent me a kind of bright "" cord "" that cord got into me, suddenly my body got into a body of a black man, I was in the body of a black man . when I was already inside that body I started to walk with that woman and it seemed that I knew her, I remember asking her "" why haven't you done this before "".

I know that dream has to mean something, but I can't understand it.

Shael said:
I'm looking forward to more info from you on this topic. I love numerology.

The numerology question has come up in the past and I provided a list there from what limited understanding I have so far. This may work as a stand-in in the meantime until we get further intel from the clergy on numerology.
Fair disclaimer that the info on some numbers may be wrong or incomplete. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26268&p=120385#p120385
Nice, man. Looks really good.

This might sound a bit off-topic more like a side-topic. Since we are discussing the 3, 6, 9 principles and how they tie in together.

Is there a specific reason why we use binary and not trinary(terinary) for our computing systems?

About 3 or 4 years ago I began to research some stuff on trinary and found interesting things. For example it's called elegant because it has the most amount of radix. I also recall about a year and a half almost two years ago reading information on Thomas Fowler and it's hard to find and possibly removed from circulation who used a wooden analog computer to calculate in 3(trinary) rather than in 2(binary).

For those who are electrical engineers or know about it. Binary would be On(1)/Off(0); Trinary, balanced trinary, would be -1 for negative voltage, positive 1 for positive voltage, and 0 would be ground. Ironically enough in the 50s and 60s when trinary transistors where made they were cheaper to manufacture than binary. So by the transistor the very building block of computers was cheaper.

It's off-topic or side-topic what I'm saying but considering how the enemy wants a paradigm to occur with (((their))) technological breakthroughs for control. Is there a reason why we decided binary and that is the end of it. Hell even in quantum technology we fall into binary when even trinary can be quantumized as well.

If 3 is a power number that can be increased to other power numbers is there a specific reason we jump by twos rather than by threes. Why don't we apply proper spirituality to our computing systems.

jbkbmz said:
Before the Asteroid Belt became what it is,,,, there WAS a planet there
That would make the planet Saturn # 7 planet.
Just an interesting thing to think aout

6 has a relationship with 7, from terms of life, but 7 is a far softer version of the negativity principle of 6, to the point that the 7 can be really positive if handled properly.

But what you say here is interesting, Saturn would indeed by the 7th if one more planet existed in the middle.

Orpheus said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is it negative/dangerous to use 6 on yourself?
I'm using 60, a multiple of the number of Algiz, 15, to clean my aura/chakras.

Not at all, it's not negative, as 60 has the power of 10 in it, which makes it a decent number to use. The next number you can opt for Algiz is 30, which is a nice number for cleaning on low reps. The next up is 36.

There are some people who have focused on the subject, and how prisons relate to this architectural design, but also, how this is created on purpose on the point of constant surveillance. Saturn is a lot like the same, and your comment is insightful here.

Karnonnos said:
retrograde said:

Prisons seem to be designed with Saturn in mind, especially in the past. Many prison architects are masons. Note how many prisons are hexagonal in shape:

Millbank_Prison_Plan.jpg

baae7a1fe778ff603383085dde55226b.jpg

Also notice how the chapel is square in the middle.

Here is a prime example of Kabbalistic Magick used by Jews on Adolf Hitler, based on numerology. I'll write a more elaborate post on this in the future.

1494939496295462_P=.gif

RE: OP HP Maxine
Short and sweet as it is, the quote at the end is very true. Time is not all linear. It can operate as a point, a line segment, a line, a ray, a polygon, a three dimensional object, or a four dimensional sub-universe. Time is like possibility: infinite when it wants/needs/is allowed to be. It's also like a spider web: all of its points and little parts combine to make a whole, with an architecht waiting at the center to respond to any "message sent out on the wire", as it were. I like knowing that. And I like sharing that with people like you. I know you can appreciate something as difficult to understand as time. Pardon me if I sound like a sap. :lol:

Numbers are very important. I wonder about Saturn. The hexagon on its north pole. Should it be at its south? Should it really be the 9th planet and not the 6th? Has his world been turned upside down in a literal sense as well as in some other way? Is our understanding of its position part of the "let us confuse their language" bit about the tower of Babel? Numbers are a form of communication just as much as letters, and therefore a form of language, especially when you open up to the idea of machines/computers being able to communicate with organic life. I think the "confusion" is ongoing and spans beyond organic intelligence. I think there's something else out there. Something we're missing. Just how much are we being deceived by whatever is toying with us?

Sorry, that sounds like exposition from a cheezey anime. I'm a bit on the drunk side and I need to go to work tomorrow. I'm sharing more confusion than I am offering clarification or insight right now, so, probably best to disregard/disapprove this post. But I wanted to share it anyway.

Honor and love to you and your gods and godesses.

Darksage666 said:
Will we get the knowledge regarding the chakras that you spoke of a while back this year?
I remember she said that she had even new knowledge about mantra's but could not post it because of the enemy. Maybe in the future we will have it or we need to fully open the Astral sense's and get it from the God's...

Stormblood said:
Astralnaut said:

8, not 9. If anahata is 6th in your theory, vishuddha is 7th, ajna is 8th and sahasrara is 9th. Why do you make it 9th? Make me understand. Are you applying the 8 to the pineal gland instead?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back