Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Destroyer Of Time

Mageson666

Satan Destroyer Of Time

In the east the title of Shiva is Kala which is improperly translated as "time" the title Shani that of Saturn is the word for time. The name Shiva is a title of the God Rudra also called Sanat Kumara and Rudra Chakrin which means the World Ruler or King of the World this is Sanat Kumara [Satan]. This is why the enemy calls Satan, The Lord or Ruler of the World. Its the ancient title of Satan and is still in the Far East. This relates to the fact Satan was the ruler of the world in the Golden Age when the Gods were on earth physically. The eastern texts state Sanat Kumara ruled the world in the Golden Age and was physically on earth in the Golden Age.

On the esoteric level Hara is the name of Sanat Kumara as the destroy of time. Hara is the name of the solar chakra in the far east and Rudra Chakrin also means The Wheel of Fire and rules the manipura chakra and the mantra of such is Raum the element of fire this is also Ra, Ram, Rama in the eastern texts. Hara means the Soul of Ra. And RA is the king of the Gods from Egypt to the far east. The title of Yogi's in Japan Hiriji is from a Sanskrit term that relates to born of Hara. The title Heru in Egypt is also this. The Hara is the 666 the number of the sun square and manipura chakra.

In Japan Sanat Kurama is called Sonten and Soten Kurama, the title Kurama means King Rama. Sonten Kurama means Eternal King Rama. The spiritual fire. Rama is the serpent King. Sanat Kurama in the Hindu texts states His name is AUM. SaTaNaMa is the Shabda mantra the five elements that come from the AUM and Satanama also means Hail [to the God] Satan in Sanskrit.

One of the important mantra names of Sanat Kumara [Satan] in the east is KU and the mantra KUM is a mantra name of Sanat Kumara in Hinduism. KU means King, fire God that stands upright. Its the title for the risen serpent of fire, Sanat Kumara is shown as the leader of the divine army a warrior God and King. AKU means Shining One in ancient Egypt its the title for the risen serpent. KUM or KUN is the sixth rune as well. The runes are mantra names of the deities they represent. The Aryans of Europe migrated from the far east through Europe. The eastern histories and physical evidence shows such as well.

This brings us to the term Kala a title of Sanat Kumara who is the physical form of Shiva which is the concept of the perfected life force. Kala is the name of the Sushumna channel its also Kaula its the Ka, fire serpent and La, pathway. Kala means The Royal Path, The Path Of The Fire Serpent. This is why Sanat Kumara is called Kalki the Kal is another spelling of Kala and Ki is the serpent life force. The Sushumna is the path of the serpent life force. This is why on the esoteric level Sanat Kumara is the avatar of Shiva or Shiva in the physical form its the concept of the highest state of perfection. Shiva is an element a state of existence in the east. All physical images of Shiva are Sanat Kumara. This has gotten lost in the confusion of modern Hinduism.

In the ancient Hindu mythos its the element of Shiva [Kala] that overcomes Shani the force of time. This is done by spiritual fire that purifies the three bodies the soul, subtle and physical body in the Far Eastern texts to become the perfected energy form of eternal spirit. That is why the names of Satan relate to spiritual fire its that which destroys time and brings the state of the Kumara body the name of the Magnum Opus in the east. Sanat Kumara also means Eternal Life. Sanat and Satan mean the same in Sanskrit, Eternal. That which is Eternal is not subject to time. Satan Kurama also means Eternal Lord Of Spiritual Fire or Eternal King the concept of Kingship was always one of the Magnum Opus.

Source
Mantra Yoga And Primal Sound, David Frawely
Path Of The Dragon, Mark Pinkham
Shakti Realm Of The Divine Mother, Vanamali

HP Mageson666 said:
In the ancient Hindu mythos its the element of Shiva [Kala] that overcomes Shani the force of time. This is done by spiritual fire that purifies the three bodies the soul, subtle and physical body in the Far Eastern texts to become the perfected energy form of eternal spirit.

Three bodies? But I thought you said there were five bodies, one for each element, with the physical embodying the earth element. Is this set of 3 referring to something different or is there a connection that i'm not understanding here?

ConsistentMeditator said:
HP Mageson666 said:
In the ancient Hindu mythos its the element of Shiva [Kala] that overcomes Shani the force of time. This is done by spiritual fire that purifies the three bodies the soul, subtle and physical body in the Far Eastern texts to become the perfected energy form of eternal spirit.

Three bodies? But I thought you said there were five bodies, one for each element, with the physical embodying the earth element. Is this set of 3 referring to something different or is there a connection that i'm not understanding here?

He's not talking about the kosha, but the so-called sharira. He's talking about the physical body, the astral body and the causal body/soul, as he said.

Here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2989

The Upanishad's mention five however most systems are based on the three main bodies the other two connect into them specifically and are manifestations and part of such.

ConsistentMeditator said:
HP Mageson666 said:

From what i believe he could be referring to the aura, light body and mental body, and by doing splitting the soul that would get you aligned with these parts of the soul.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Upanishad's mention five however most systems are based on the three main bodies the other two connect into them specifically and are manifestations and part of such.

Alright, i still don't fully understand exactly how that works but since Stormblood gave a link i'll look at that. I'm still not sure precisely what the difference between these different bodies is, though. Basically, there are four energy bodies and one physical body, and in the set of three, there are the astral and causal which are energetic, and the physical which is obviously physical. So which connects to which? I think i get the gist of what you're saying though, that the three are the primary system and the five are extensions or different components of the three main parts.

I noticed one interesting little tibit. The name Satan has 5 letters. Is this meant to match the 5 elements as well or is that simply a coincidence? It also seems that "Sat", the name of the soul in the link Stormblood gave, is 3 letters, is that coincidental or on purpose and meant to match the three main bodies? If so that's a pretty interesting link.

HP Mageson666 said:
...The title of Yogi's in Japan Hiriji is from a Sanskrit term that relates to born of Hara. The title Heru in Egypt is also this.

In Japan Sanat Kurama is called Sonten and Soten Kurama...

Word play and number play have been a major part of my own exploration into spirituality lately. Especially the sounds of words spoken aloud. Hiriji, Hara, Heru, all sound pretty similar to the word "hero" and the name "Hera", from greek mythology. I wonder if the words and concepts are related to something about a divine female choosing a male on the Earth to do something for her. Whether a mortal man or an avatar of sorts, she wants him to do something while in human form for her. Like a test. :?:

Also the word Soten is an anagram for "notes". I think that might be related to music notes. There's an old joke that "Satan has always had the best tunes" and time is very important in music. :lol:

I think music and song are very important to whatever divine presence is out there. Anyone else get that sense? I figured I'd share either way. You Satanists are about the only people I feel I can share this stuff with without some ass hat telling me I need to see a shrink.

About Kemet (pronounced as "CĀM" as in the English word "came", the "et" on names and epithets is ALWAYS SILENT and associate PURELY with FEMININITY)...

The soul of Re, not Ra.

Ra is not Re, they are two separate deities. Re is also Apophis and Re is Chaos/Kaos and Heru is Eros who is Seth. Heru (Horus) is Re himself, an aspect of Re. That is who Dumuzi is. He is Utu and Utu is Ningishzida who is Osiris. Yes, Ningishzida is Thoth, but Thoth and Re are one and the same and they both are The Eye of Re whonis Heru himself. Heru also has other aspects, he is also Anubis and Sobek, hence the epithet Sobek-Heru and Sobek-Re and Heru is who is Seth, Sēth being a title that means "appointed" and serves as more of a word from Hebrew rather than of ancient Egyptian... Heru who is Horus is the Aardvark deity whilst Sutekh is the Falcon Deity because SU = "Falcon" and "Tekh" = famous/Illuminous, Khonsu means "Moon Falcon" and Djehuty means "Serpent of Time".

There is so much disinformation out there, it is sickening.

Sigh.

The earliest known alcoholic beverage may have been brewed around 7000 BCE in China in the village of Jiahu. The first concrete evidence of beer attributes the invention to the Sumerians of Mesopotamia. https://chillbeer.net/who-invented-beer/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back