Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Day Rituals + Spiritual Warfare Is Heating Up [Important]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our SS Warriors.

First of all I want to wish everyone happy Yuletime and happy Satan's day which is on the December 23rd, a few days for now.

For the 22nd, the 23rd, the 24th, the 25th, we will be adding the rituals below to further celebrate Yuletime. This is a time of joy and happiness, and a time to do a Thanksgiving ritual to Satan or devote time in the 23rd to show to Him how much we care. The Final RTR is a given for all days and it should be likewise done.

The Rituals below:

-JoS Protection Ritual
& Wealth For Satanists Ritual [November 2nd, 3rd, 4th]

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html - Prosperity Ritual

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html - Wealth for Satanists Ritual

The above constitutes the blessings we are to do onto ourselves.

Below however let me describe a little bit of the ongoing situation with the Spiritual Warfare and the curses currently going.

It is important to keep in mind that the enemy will not sit idly and let themselves just lose it all and go away. This is not figurative speech, this is reality. It's not hypothetical, it's what is going on. Those who know about this should know better. They are not going to sit spiritually idle watching Gentiles spiritually advance either, nor is the enemy going to just sit down and take it while the planet may slip away from their hands.

Expect all sorts of reactions from them. This is not a time to sit idle. All of us have to keep doing these RTRs until the enemy's deal is sealed. We are around a bit more than one year in and the enemy has been getting it. They are past the point where they can save anything, it's too late for them, but there will be intense reactions.

Not long ago and this is insider information that is materially verified, the enemy has really mobilized everything they have spiritually speaking. This goes back all the way to the top tier of the enemy who know what is going on. They know they are faced with extreme issues, and they related that "The Demonic activity is too high" and that they can see "The emerging darkness" and "disturbance in the force", which is a not to the movie star wars.

After this, the jews showed strange books that they say they are not allowed to use but every hundreds of years, to "lessen the upcoming punishment that is coming upon them". To make a long story short the enemy will simply pull every ace now. Younger Rabbis have no clue but those ones who are really learned understood what is going on.

The insider Rabbi was shocked and said that "it is their last chance" along the lines to try to make a final move to try to "contain the evil" of the Demons with specific rituals. Which he looked like he knew and was hopeless that it wouldn't work. Satan has clearly said we have won and there is nothing the enemy has time to do.

But they still have time for harassment or intense damage. For this we have to be careful and ready.

It is important henceforth to keep up the spiritual pressure with the RTR so that the enemy cannot even have the slightest gap to move on with anything.

We have to stay focused on the goal with the RTRs and keep on the repeat. As the enemy frequently acts repetitively and compulsively when it came to enslaving Gentiles, so it us our duty to do the same in reversing it and in backing up our people.

The enemy is nothing and the RTR is going to bring this to be. This rapid disintegration is going to be met with intense reactions.

Everyone can pride themselves in the joy that the enemy is going down and that they are a day and a dollar short. We just only have to keep going. After the disintegration of their spiritual force which has went to zero, what will follow is the disintegration of their control over the material world.

We stay strong and resolute and I wish everyone a Happy Yule and happy Satan's day.

The Rituals below:

JoS Protection Ritual & Wealth For Satanists Ritual [February 28th - March 5th]

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html - Prosperity Wealth for Satanists Ritual

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html - Jos Protection Ritual

DO NOT FORGET ALSO TO KEEP CLEAN AND DO THE RTR RITUAL! The enemy is on the folding, and we must NOT STOP!

Below the links to the Returning Curses Part 1 and 2, and the Reverse Torah Ritual:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html - Part 1 Returning Curses

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html - Part 2 Returning Curses

https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm - The Reverse Torah Ritual

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

If we have ´only` just about 1 1/2 years done the FINAL RTR and THIS is the amount of damage it has ALREADY inflicted(That they throw EVERY spiritual ace they have left at once), HOW could this war take more than like... 10 years? 15?

I know that after the spiritual is done, the material will take a long time as well(like a decade or 2), but seriously.

Btw, after the Enemies spiritual ´armory` is completely empty, does that mean that EVERY spiritual attack(both international and personal) of the Enemy is no more? That they cant attack even Us anymore?

And HAPPY YULE EVERYONE!! :D :D :) :)

So the wealth and protection ritual on the 22nd or all those days. Ok I want to start that today. I was waiting excitedly to start these kinds of rituals.

It's also Sunday on the solstice for anyone who wants to use sun for Material wealth or anything else with the Square. I was planning on that anyways before I knew this is what we were going to do.

Ok here is the way to look at this in my mind. The enemy is probably done for and there is probably no hope for them. Ok here is why I say that we must make it so it's absolutely and that will only be done when the world is awake and the enemy is being rounded up world wide. Then it's absolutely I mean we know they are done for but we can't give them any chance to recover.

The enemy thoughtform and energy has gone way down to the point they have little power in the spiritual anymore. So this holiday for them we should definitely do the RTR as much as possible.

This makes probably done for absolutely that is the way I see it. Only you have the ability to help and save the world no one else does only you can do the RTR and be sure so do it and feel good about it. I am going to literally spend most the day doing RTRs on the solstice.

From what I sense they are so weakened they probably won't even make it to 2021 in full control of everything like they seem to be mostly now at least mainsteeam stuff.

So good luck everyone and have a Happy Yule and if you must celebrate it as Xmas use that as even more motivation to fight warfare if you know what I mean.

Artanis said:
If we have ´only` just about 1 1/2 years done the FINAL RTR and THIS is the amount of damage it has ALREADY inflicted(That they throw EVERY spiritual ace they have left at once), HOW could this war take more than like... 10 years? 15?

I know that after the spiritual is done, the material will take a long time as well(like a decade or 2), but seriously.

Btw, after the Enemies spiritual ´armory` is completely empty, does that mean that EVERY spiritual attack(both international and personal) of the Enemy is no more? That they cant attack even Us anymore?

And HAPPY YULE EVERYONE!! :D :D :) :)
They still have the control of a lot of money and high positions in politics and media. It will take time to bring this down and this is why they can still do some damages. We know that in some years the enemy will be exposed to the world and this will a huge and permanent lose. I honestly think after they will be exposed things will get better, i don't know if Spiritual Satanism will be know by everybody right away or only after the God's come here. 20 years it's not a lot, 1 year is already gone, now it's 19 years, the more we fight the less it will take ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our SS Warriors.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

will defininately get on it.
great timing with this post as ham kaka starts tomarrow and ends the 30th. ive mentioned in some posts that ive seen some license plates that have had significance to me...yesterday on the way home i saw one that read 23-RTR-5. 5 is my usual RTR number and i was planning on upping it again to 5 constantly soon, as ive been at it with some heavy workings. Well i did 5 yesterday right away, yet saw another plate today whose last digits read ...RTR-7. tells me enough. time to lay them out! :twisted:

This is awesome news! Thank you all, ladies and gentlemen!

My path was quite bumpy for the last couple of months due to harassment and personal cleanup issues but here I am, still in it.

A n00b question perhaps: how to give thanks to our Father?

For the successful 2019, successful end of this decade, and for another successful decade in front of us!

We, this war, are the history in the making!

HAIL SATAN!! FOREVER!!!

Oh Hell yeah! Let us finish 2019 on an even stronger note, people! 2020 is the beginning of the end for the enemy scum. Enemy bastards laughed at my face because of some bullshit they pulled in my life.. guess who's laughing now :twisted:

I'll be doing each ritual 6 times.

Sieg Heil!

Excellent way to celebrate the Yule!!!!I love the rituals that bless our whole family.
Thank you Hp HoodedCobra for posting this!! :)

I was actually expecting this. And it's all very good news. Just be sure to keep the cleaning and aura of protection up as well.

The enemy attacks have been high lately, and it started happening to myself and another SS that I work with recently. They tried to cause disunity between him and I and other SS. All of us are being attacked in different ways. This is becoming critical.

Happy Yule and Satan's day Everyone. Be safe and well.

Hell yeah. Literally.

Let's cook us some lizards, and a wonderful home dinner for all our family worldwide. Blessings be unto all my Satanic comrades, and the mightiest of curses befall our enemies. Our victory is at hand, brothers and sisters! Every RTR you do is a happier, healthier, wealthier, greener Earth and humanity! See it as a "like" button for the world and smash that like button!

Happy Yule and Satan's Day, everyone!

HPS Shannon said:
The enemy attacks have been high lately, and it started happening to myself and another SS that I work with recently. They tried to cause disunity between him and I and other SS. All of us are being attacked in different ways. This is becoming critical.

I felt "on the edges of depression" if this makes sense in this period and I didn't do much. One RTR a day on average.

The forums were also down but it seems only for me, this morning (Central Europe).

HPS Shannon said:

I can definitely attest to this. Its only been the last 2-3 days I've felt a bit of relief after a relatively tricky period of time. I guess the Solstice and Satan's day have brought a bit of breathing room, which I'm infinitely thankful for.

Nevertheless I'm thankful this wars going as well as it is. I'll be extremely keen to see what this new year brings in terms of events and information for us.

Have a pleasant Yule, everyone.

HPS Shannon said:

They've been finding other ways to hurt me I find, ways that are far different than their go-to psychic attacks as these don't work on me anymore. I've had a lot of things trying to hurt me lately, they enforced the injury I've been dealing with lately and working to magically heal as it won't naturally fix on it's own, I've been bombarded with a bunch of different bindings I've been routinely destroying, they've manipulated my perception and made me cut a live wire, twice in one week, both could've killed me but didn't, even with the resulting explosion, I've been waking up to cuts on my hands, legs and arms.

They've also been trying to block my chakras, for example I've been working to open my psychic centres and in regards to clairaudience centres I've felt astral hands cupping my head many times as if to cover my hearing, I could feel the fingers and everything, trying to block it. I've been destroying these attempts and building my protective aura more and more. They are desperate but I'm not afraid even a little bit, I'm just full of vigor through war and no battle incited will be ignored. I've upped my routine number of RTRs in response to this, and the next grey fucker to touch me is going to be my first experimentee in soul tearing.

Oh sorry I was confused I see we do this ritual for all days sorry about that in my post if it goes through I was confused by the November 2nd 3rd and 4th thing on this and the way it was worded.

Will do I am actually glad to help out.

Good Luck everyone

HPS Shannon said:

I have too noticed this, hopefully they will be crushed soon

HPS Shannon said:
The enemy attacks have been high lately, and it started happening to myself and another SS that I work with recently. They tried to cause disunity between him and I and other SS.

I am curious how they did so? Please elaborate to the extent you are comfortable, but I am wondering what they did, such as did they implant thoughts into you or your friend's head, or did they ruin something shared between you or something?

HPS Shannon said:

This is definitely the case so everyone needs to be alert. This has been worked on for a while.

I have explained why this is the case. This is serious. Do not feed into the fog. We have been soing wonderfully. Do not allow their shit to influence, ever.

The Forum was actually into a strange bug a few hours ago where it disappeared for around 1-2 hours. This was because of a strange issue. This was one of these "bugs" that are fucked up and abnormal.

Stay Strong everyone.

Planet of Liberty said:
Can I ask for information?
For to put off back curses, how can I do if I don't know who is my guardian?

He knows you so it is not necessary for you to know him if you do not yet. He knows you, and he will come to help you. This is their assigned job.

Do this, and stay well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

This is definitely the case so everyone needs to be alert. This has been worked on for a while.

I have explained why this is the case. This is serious. Do not feed into the fog. We have been soing wonderfully. Do not allow their shit to influence, ever.

The Forum was actually into a strange bug a few hours ago where it disappeared for around 1-2 hours. This was because of a strange issue. This was one of these "bugs" that are fucked up and abnormal.

Stay Strong everyone.

My internet seemed to 'magically' be disconnecting too when I was doing the workings, not like being turned off, just as if I were to click disconnect on the network for example. I had to keep connecting it again as it was effing with my browser and the web page. I finished the workings and it stopped now but honestly the enemy is really going deep into their 'magic bag' to throw up whatever shit they can find.

luis said:
They still have the control of a lot of money and high positions in politics and media.
Beyond this, the bigger problem is that jews have power over weather manipulation technology and nuclear weapons. The major problem is what they did and what they are doing to the environment which is the main treasure of this planet. From estimations, around 87.000 square miles of forests have been destroyed probably only in 2019 in Amazon and Siberia, while Putin didn't give a shit about it since apparently the most part of this forests burned in Siberia. They let first the forests to be destroyed as much as possible and only then they take measures. The soil is probably so affected that reforestation is impossible. This brings damage to the quality of air and the destruction of animals living there.

Then it's the 5G technology that is extremely dangerous to birds, insects and humans.

And that is only the top of the iceberg. Before they will be destroyed, the jews will try to make sure that this planet won't sustain human life anymore.

HPS Shannon said:

Likewise over here, where there was a temporary disunity between me and other SS.

Blitzkreig said:
HPS Shannon said:
The enemy attacks have been high lately, and it started happening to myself and another SS that I work with recently. They tried to cause disunity between him and I and other SS.

I am curious how they did so? Please elaborate to the extent you are comfortable, but I am wondering what they did, such as did they implant thoughts into you or your friend's head, or did they ruin something shared between you or something?

Well to make it brief, they started making me feel as though I didn't want to interact or come on the forums-- feeling anxiety and worry when I log on. Also making feel like I didnt want to part of the clergyhood anymore. They have done this many times before. I hate it. But they do it in a way that feels like its my own thoughts.

Whenever I would find out information that made me feel confident and happy especially with the black race, it starts. I know the patterns already.

They also made me feel negative thoughts about another satanist. We talk on the phone and text, and I have been feeling like I didnt want to associate with him and being angry with him. And yesterday he told me he got the same thoughts about me recently. Its bad.

The enemy attacks I have been getting aren't as strong as they were before, but I can tell the enemy is still trying. Their attacks dont work with me with the race thing anymore so now they are trying different things.

HPS Shannon said:
Blitzkreig said:
HPS Shannon said:

Well to make it brief, they started making me feel as though I didn't want to interact or come on the forums-- feeling anxiety and worry when I log on. Also making feel like I didnt want to part of the clergyhood anymore. They have done this many times before. I hate it. But they do it in a way that feels like its my own thoughts.

Whenever I would find out information that made me feel confident and happy especially with the black race, it starts. I know the patterns already.

They also made me feel negative thoughts about another satanist. We talk on the phone and text, and I have been feeling like I didnt want to associate with him and being angry with him. And yesterday he told me he got the same thoughts about me recently. Its bad.

The enemy attacks I have been getting aren't as strong as they were before, but I can tell the enemy is still trying. Their attacks dont work with me with the race thing anymore so now they are trying different things.
I get how you feel!The part that frustates me the most is the fact that they make us feel like those are our feelings.Not that you won't know how it works but I have noticed that cleaning the aura and chakras when I get those feelings is very effective on stopping them and it also replaces them with a feeling of peace inside me!!

(@High priests if these questions are not good to ask don't post this then it's okay.)

I do have two questions, hopefully it isn't silly to ask.

@High priests:

Are we gonna be doing F-RTR forever? Is it one of those things done for YEARS. I know we spent since 2014 doing single 42 N.o.G. then after the months and years multiple RTRs, we kinda panzerfausted and panzershreked the enemy till the F-RTR. But my question is at some point are we gonna stop doing the F-RTR because it's not necessary anymore?

I'm not a hardcore spammer like Artanis 1-3 depending on my days and mood. But is the F-RTR something that even as we move into the next decade we are still doing it?

Also my second question I'm sure Artanis is curious on this as well considering he is probably the number one spammer of RTR. But what about this upcoming Psychic Barrier ritual? I'm curious because I know the enemy attacked us 14-15 thousand years ago with some sort of baneful attempt before the alien assault. But is that what the psychic barrier is? or is it some sort of new testament thing?

I have a question(s) about the final rtr...

What about the xians? They keep feeding that thought form and there is so many of them. I'm glad that church attendance has suffered, but people still praise and pray to that demiurge and his foul and odious spirit and rotten son.

I live below the bible belt and there are churches on every street, multiple churches on avenues and boulevards. When hurricane Michael left my city in a mess, xians rushed in and much needed water and food was available to people only at churches and via red cross and salvation army. My mom and I survived on the food that my sister gave us and also the government helped too. We didn't eat much. Anyway, the point is this country is loaded with xian shit. How I found the JoS is by an out of body experience in my sleep where Demons and Satan reached out to me and lead me here.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HPS Shannon said:

I felt "on the edges of depression" if this makes sense in this period and I didn't do much. One RTR a day on average.

The forums were also down but it seems only for me, this morning (Central Europe).
Ok not only for me.

This post came at a most fortuitous time for me. Literally.

I haven't been seriously attacked by the kike reptilian scum in years. And now that I'm active again with our Father and other Gods, early this morning, I was attacked in my dream. I don't really remember most of it, only the part where I was approached by a very normal looking man, who told me he was going to rape me. Then I felt my Sacral and Root chakras invaded. I could physically feel someone trying to activate them. I felt my body react by suddenly opening up for sex.

I immediately took over the dream, and turned on the 'man'; I told him to f**k off, that I was going to rip each one of his energy centers out by their roots. It was then as I attacked him that I saw through 'his' disguise. Lo and behold, a grey alien.

I did the aura cleansing and protection, called to my GD to help me.

Long story short, one less grey alien kike PoS.

Good to know I'm considered dangerous enough that they have to try this crap on me :twisted:

Our Father and Gods are truly wonderful, that they bless us with the knowledge to defend ourselves!

PS...

As I was writing this post, 'someone' started messing with it by deleting the first two lines I typed. Also by controlling the spelling of certain words...

HPS Shannon said:
Blitzkreig said:
HPS Shannon said:

I remember that day you felt really attacked on the forums etc that was the same day and time the enemy tried to pull something similar in my personal life. Where they put thoughts in the other person's head against me and anger then put thoughts in my head against them etc. They cannot win in this. The enemy was so bold as to straight up force thoughts in my head and project them with so much pressure I didn't feel good that they are going to make me completely alone if I don't stop and they tried to bribe me to join their side saying I could have the kind of partner I wanted. If I joined them. I told them fuck off but they tried to get me where I was most weak and what I wanted the most. I still don't want to be on their side though even if I do end up alone and with no friends or partner (s) for awhile cause i want to make the world a better place and be free.

The enemy tries to mess with anyone who is trying to help out and advance humanity. So you should take it that you did good things they just hate you for it.

Stay Strong we are rooting for you. Once you realize what the enemy is doing they can't hurt you anymore.

I just happened to notice this it was odd that it was the same day of attack I bet they went after a lot of people recently.

We can't give up no matter what we need to stay strong. The enemy can only distract us for a second. When they do this I just do more rtrs. They are not going to win my soul at the very least we can all know this for certain.

Harass us? We will harass them with rtrs until they regret they are alive and when the gods arrive all hell well be unleashed on thise worthless criminals

https://youtu.be/Q8ajcLj212A

Ghost in the Machine said:
HPS Shannon said:

They've been finding other ways to hurt me I find, ways that are far different than their go-to psychic attacks as these don't work on me anymore. I've had a lot of things trying to hurt me lately, they enforced the injury I've been dealing with lately and working to magically heal as it won't naturally fix on it's own, I've been bombarded with a bunch of different bindings I've been routinely destroying, they've manipulated my perception and made me cut a live wire, twice in one week, both could've killed me but didn't, even with the resulting explosion, I've been waking up to cuts on my hands, legs and arms.

They've also been trying to block my chakras, for example I've been working to open my psychic centres and in regards to clairaudience centres I've felt astral hands cupping my head many times as if to cover my hearing, I could feel the fingers and everything, trying to block it. I've been destroying these attempts and building my protective aura more and more. They are desperate but I'm not afraid even a little bit, I'm just full of vigor through war and no battle incited will be ignored. I've upped my routine number of RTRs in response to this, and the next grey fucker to touch me is going to be my first experimentee in soul tearing.

Strange that you say this I noticed the same a day or two ago.

HPS Shannon said:
Blitzkreig said:
HPS Shannon said:

Just a more general question.. have you had people talking to you in a way telling you to rest or to not be so harsh on yourself as of late?
To me it seems to just be downtalking on the things that need to be done and that 'taking a break' so to speak is fine.. but you can't just stop doing RTRs. (And what do they know anyway).

Guys... I just did the rtrs at 12 am and guess what? I went out to eat something and while waiting at the resturant a cute black cat came and was looking at me and she came closer but when i tried to put my hand on her head she got scared and ran away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back