Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BlackSun666 Forum Live

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Yahoo actually lied in the e-mails it was sending a few weeks ago that the Yahoo Groups would still have some existence. All they are now is just closed, dead and desolate.

Yesterday upon checking it, it is impossible to post. It only just exists for now. Moderating messages is also equally impossible. It was supposed to somehow exist, but it no longer does. Posting messages is impossible, the groups are closed, all the so called updates for the panels are not functioning. RIP Jewhoo.

The 666BlackSun now is live as a Forum on the platform here,it is now mandatory. Its official as of today posting in Yahoo is totally impossible.

Our people have to be able to express themselves, which the enemy has banned and censored from all public offices, spaces, and increasingly the internet. This creates frustration and endless issues. The enemy also destroys communication and constantly forces people to censorship of speech.

HPS Maxine in an email days ago, explained how words like "Challenged" are used to cover up about the reality of something. A person who has downs syndrome, is a person with down's syndrome and not "Challenged". They are not competing in a competition, nor they are somehow suffering from trying.

Another game the jews play with words is about refugees and migrants. When people called these invaders, rapefugees,or even ILLEGAL MIGRANTS, all of which are factual and true, the enemy goes on to censor to remove the truth of these statements and therefore the show of guilt and crime on the side of the mobs of the invaders. Who are only in our Nations for looting purposes such as in the European case. Oh and to extinct us out of existence while making our countries alien for us to even exist in.

Whites are constantly told that our Nations are like some alien and foreign thing not even worth defending. The emotions of every invader are put as a moral value above one's very existence.

Hurting the emotions of a person who wants to replace you and has illegally invaded you without an invite, to cut your head, throw acid on your women, rape and replace you and your laws with Sharia?..."How dare you...Unchristian of you...Where is the forgiveness goy?", somehow like this goes the jewish press on the subject. Ad Nauseum...

Then they bend it in that it is anyone's fault who speaks about it. Censoring the speaking of justice is done to strip people of their rights to talk and to judge the enemy for their extensive crimes.

The 666BlackSun now is open so everyone can speak freely. Just stay legal and mind the JoS rules, and all topics are welcomed by us.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The jew uses all sorts of politically correct words. The overuse of "challenge" and "challenging" is thoroughly disgusting. In American English, "challenge" pertains to sports, competition and such.

Now, the Jew uses this word profusely to trivialize suffering, make light of tragedy and misfortune, and with annoying problems.

The majority of Jews have lived their lives on easy street and have no understanding of any serious tragedy and suffering, so they trivialize it.

Always alien sounding crap.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The majority of Jews have lived their lives on easy street and have no understanding of any serious tragedy and suffering, so they trivialize it.

I think it's more that they are inherently retarded.

http://www.joyofsatan.com
Let’s show them what suffering is :twisted:

Vaal said:

Jews are not retarded. They are for the most part at least average intelligence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:

Jews are not retarded. They are for the most part at least average intelligence.

Maybe those who know about spirituality. The rest can't even do simply mathematical calculations, There were some Jews in my school.
Anyway, they act like one big hive-mind-- without the Reptillians and Greys they wouldn't to shit.

Ahh, a subforum I can be more active on besides the normal Joy of Satan 666 section. Thank you Cobra. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't I petitioned you or Mageson to create the subforum before Yahoo deleted the groups?

For the parasite, the host's suffering is a natural thing. Enjoyable even. I think this plays into it.

The polls show now 96% of American's no longer trust the Jewish run mainstream media the msm has lost close to eight thousand jobs this year. This includes places like Marxist outlets such as Buzzfeed that has had to fire almost three hundred people in spite of being constantly pumped full of hundreds of millions of dollars of Jewish money from kikes like Soros [real name Schwartz] the news papers including online are going under in the msm as well. The whole Jewish media is collapsing fast. The RTR is bringing the Jewish empire down. The Final RTR is to be done daily everyone.

Vaal said:

Indifference to suffering is cruelty. They are neither stupid nor retarded. They're just infiltrated worms. They hide and then devour and destroy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:

Anyway, that's not the kind of retarded that I mean, but I guess it's better not to underestimate your enemies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yahoo actually lied in the e-mails it was sending a few weeks ago that the Yahoo Groups would still have some existence. All they are now is just closed, dead and desolate.

Yesterday upon checking it, it is impossible to post. It only just exists for now. Moderating messages is also equally impossible. It was supposed to somehow exist, but it no longer does. Posting messages is impossible, the groups are closed, all the so called updates for the panels are not functioning. RIP Jewhoo.

The 666BlackSun now is live as a Forum on the platform here,it is now mandatory. Its official as of today posting in Yahoo is totally impossible.

Our people have to be able to express themselves, which the enemy has banned and censored from all public offices, spaces, and increasingly the internet. This creates frustration and endless issues. The enemy also destroys communication and constantly forces people to censorship of speech.

HPS Maxine in an email days ago, explained how words like "Challenged" are used to cover up about the reality of something. A person who has downs syndrome, is a person with down's syndrome and not "Challenged". They are not competing in a competition, nor they are somehow suffering from trying.

Another game the jews play with words is about refugees and migrants. When people called these invaders, rapefugees,or even ILLEGAL MIGRANTS, all of which are factual and true, the enemy goes on to censor to remove the truth of these statements and therefore the show of guilt and crime on the side of the mobs of the invaders. Who are only in our Nations for looting purposes such as in the European case. Oh and to extinct us out of existence while making our countries alien for us to even exist in.

Whites are constantly told that our Nations are like some alien and foreign thing not even worth defending. The emotions of every invader are put as a moral value above one's very existence.

Hurting the emotions of a person who wants to replace you and has illegally invaded you without an invite, to cut your head, throw acid on your women, rape and replace you and your laws with Sharia?..."How dare you...Unchristian of you...Where is the forgiveness goy?", somehow like this goes the jewish press on the subject. Ad Nauseum...

Then they bend it in that it is anyone's fault who speaks about it. Censoring the speaking of justice is done to strip people of their rights to talk and to judge the enemy for their extensive crimes.

The 666BlackSun now is open so everyone can speak freely. Just stay legal and mind the JoS rules, and all topics are welcomed by us.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
We must not waste our energies and efforts elsewhere unnecessarily. We cannot protect every single thing. We must be smart and cunning. We must protect the Internet as a free battlefield and not allow Jews to make it their own web. And above all, we must protect our JOS house.

Aquarius said:
Let’s show them what suffering is :twisted:
Finally, another member of my Berserker club. :evil: :twisted:

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:

Anyway, that's not the kind of retarded that I mean, but I guess it's better not to underestimate your enemies.
Always consider, and remember to consider, your enemy as intelligent and wise.

Lets give these easy life, cozy jew crooks some misery. Hexes, curses, black magic, RTRs, etc.

I thought itd be kind of clear that the groups would be entirely deleted - it said that theyd only excist and allow communication through email.
Which if you have such a huge group would be spamming the heck out of ya.

The jew uses all sorts of politically correct words. The overuse of "challenge" and "challenging" is thoroughly disgusting. In American English, "challenge" pertains to sports, competition and such.

Now, the Jew uses this word profusely to trivialize suffering, make light of tragedy and misfortune, and with annoying problems.

Always alien sounding crap.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

You said: "The majority of Jews have lived their lives on easy street and have no understanding of any serious tragedy and suffering, so they trivialize it." Well that apparently is about to end as it should. I am so sick of ever having to worry about essentials to life in some cases even though I am working and scale back when the Jew has all the finest things for nothing. This is one of the things I have become more and more frustrated with in life recently. We are going to end this. I swear on this winter break while I am off work for a couple weeks I am going to spam the Jew with a huge amount of final rtrs. I dont give a fuck how much they curse me I know they did it cause of the death like energy that I had to clean off myself tell them to fuck off I just take the energy and redirect it to anyone who annoys me in life lol.

Anyways about Astrology. Majorly in 2020 things are about to Change in the USA so far as religion and beliefs and the structure of society. The energy signature of that chart solar return is really positive. Saturn Jupiter and Pluto are all conjunct at that point in Capricorn. However Jupiter and Pluto are closely conjunct in the 9th house which rules religion and are retrograde. I believe this signifies great changes in particular to this place being strongly xtian. People are about to really start leaving that religion at least here. Saturn would be conjunct the MC and also Pluto loosely if I remember right this would bring changes to the structure and society in USA. I could comment more on it but id love you to give more predictions on the future so far as astrology. I am really watching with excitement Jupiter Pluto Saturn conjunction especially when it goes retrograde. Anyways also Saturn will for about a month be in Aquarius at least loosely at some point tying into this conjunction i believe. That will bring even more changes probably.

2020 is the beginning of the end for the enemy.

I am so very, very glad to have JoS Forums, in general. And now to have BlackSun666 here as well is just such a wonderful victory for us.

Earlier this evening (around 8:30 pm PST), this our JoS Forums were attacked and taken down, re: "Account Suspended" crap.

I fortunately found an email contact from the old Yahoo forums and let HPS Maxine know. These forums are very important to me. To be able to connect with you all here... to be able to read the sermons, to know I'm not alone out here, means a lot to me. It helps to get me through stuff. A true blessing from our Father Satan.

Today, for more than 4 hours I couldn't access the Forum.
It had the notification 'Account has been suspended'.

Now I am very happy seeing it up again! I don't know what was all this, I was worried that they closed the server...

Drakon said:

Now I am very happy seeing it up again! I don't know what was all this, I was worried that they closed the server...
Same here. I'm glad all is well. If we have any protection rituals coming up I'll be spamming them just to be safe.

Drakon said:

In the event this forum does lose its domain, Cobra has set up a backup forum which right now, is locked down so only he can access it until needed so make sure you have https://www.theyknow.in/ in your bookmarks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back