Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wisdom, Spiritual Power And The Serpent

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
One can have major Siddhis and not be all that much wise or spiritually advanced. These can emerge from past lifetimes of spiritual advancement, randomness of birth, or accumulated or hereditary powers that may run into a family, passed upon the descendant. This can go down for many generations, and show up way later.

Specific people have been born that had all sorts of Siddhis either from birth or otherwise. Others may have events such as tragedies that bring these out for a limited or extended period of time, such as living in a life to death situation. They are really rare to find and an extreme minority, but they do exist.

Some of them live tragic lifetimes where they either lose control of them, have no clue how to put them to use, and essentially beings of higher order take notice of them and they destroy them really quickly. These people may end up killed, or enslaved, as someone who is born beautiful is abducted to live their whole lives to the likes of an enslaved prostitute. And yes, this is unfortunately real.

There are people who can do Pyrokinesis and not being all that "advanced" in this case, but in power, they are definitely advanced. Others may be able to to Telekinesis, and not be in particular "advanced" as far as the Serpent is concerned. The wisdom there is lacking a lot.

An example here is how many people, irrespective of being wise or advanced, can, if they devote their time into it, develop Siddhis. I have explained about this before, and all that is required to develop Siddhis is essentially just practice. This is well known in the East and this is why there are disclaimers on the practices, and warnings about "bad" people doing that type of stuff. It doesn't matter if one is bad in this context, all that matters is doing the practices, and one will become stronger.

Gradually these were watered down so there is no effect, but things like Power Meditation will always develop someone. In the case of these meditations, they are given by the Gods, are accurate, strong, and above all, they actually advance the mind and soul, and not just one's "power". They create wisdom. That aside, one is in this path to get closer to the Gods, and this proximity creates better understanding.

Outsiders do all sorts of stuff, most of this is a really poor investment, some people do seldom care about more, until they experience the drawbacks of what they have been doing. Much of this can go through lifetimes. For example a rare hypothetical case, one drains like an idiot the energies of random people doing "vampirism", and next lifetime they experience tragedies that are involved with this practice, but the conscious mind has forgotten what one has done, because of the reincarnation process.

Another such situation is a person summons hebrew angels, and they get all sorts of connections made, and then they go into their next lifetime and they suffer tragedies or end up dead in some sort of xian cult, or become slaves to a jew, or whatever, and they don't understand how this happened either.

Others may also experience literal damnation in a lifetime such as seeing these angels threatening them, abusing them, and making them into basket cases, showing them constant visions of this world dying in the apocalypse, and other crazy stuff, which is essentially only torture. But many people don't really go that far, this is only to illustrate an example.

Other people have some without even realizing it, such as Empathy. Many empaths are gradually driven insane as nobody teaches them or they cannot find answers in how to deal with this reality of their own empathy. One lives a life of suffering until they learn how to clean their soul, which many never do, and many can even end up in mental hospitals or heavily medicated because of this.

Worse is the situation because many of these things can be used by people who have no wisdom and/or understanding, and yes, anyone can develop these powers, without necessarily being a good or useful person in society, or a higher nature type of person.

Many people practice this garbage, such as energy vampires, or other idiots online, who use what little spiritual knowledge they have only to cause mayhem in their lives and that of other people, mindlessly. Many of these do not last or ever develop any real or astounding power, but still enough to ruin themselves. The internet is filled with them.

However this unclean form of spirituality is bound to end up someone in a disaster down the road. It may be sooner or later, but it definitely does have this kind of effect. This is the case as if running a fast car without knowing the police exists. One will eventually crush on a wall or get arrested. Or run out of gas. They reach a dead end and this may be less or more tragic. Others in total fear of this run back into xianity where the enemy uses them as convenient slaves and then disposes them.

A lot of people when they discover the minds has powers, of course, jump on the band wagon, and consider themselves extremely important or conflate the fact they have a couple powers with actually having understanding and/or wisdom, or knowledge. Types like this frequently show up here.

This arrogance is common in many of these types. They think that they are really "powerful", but from a broader standpoint, this is almost never really the case. The above level is a level created only by personal arrogance and one's advantage over the really lowly creatures, or people who have no spiritual background. Abuse may also take place.

The enemy loves this state of affairs and therefore has kept the "Occult" into a strange fearful nutshell, away from the knowledge of the "Goyim", and if anyone wants to ever get to know anything, they have to go through their hebrew flick.

This is why in many Occult books and in other schools of spiritual knowledge, have only had a few options to manage this, before the jewish era. One option is the with-holding of knowledge. This is positive in that this avoids misuse and negative in that the knowledge may actually be lost. Another way they go is that they create levels of knowledge and revelation, which has also advantages and disadvantages. Every way of going about this has advantages and disadvantages.

The advantages of the knowledge being open are far more than it being hidden, and this is why the Gods wanted the Joy of Satan known to all. They have nothing to hide.

To explain to you why powers may be developed, but this is not the most important thing, and why advancing and getting closer to the Gods and building understanding [which is related to the Serpent] is more important, I will explain to you below with a little story.

So there was a man who wanted to know about the future of his finances, and does scrying to see if any event is going to threaten his finances that he has all locked up in a very nice safe. He sees through the scrying that next week, at Friday, there is going to be a robber that will go to steal everything in his safe. The safe being in the house, days pass, and he stays there in front of the safe with a shotgun. Eventually, the robber comes exactly at the time his scrying told him the robber would come.

He sneaks in goes to the safe, and sees the guy standing with his shotgun there. The guy shoots to defend his safe, and misses, and the robber goes into a run. As he goes into a run, he exits the door, and at this particular given time it just happened the wife of the person was awake in the kitchen to get some water. She tries to get in the way, and the robber shoots her because she tried to stop him, and she drops dead. Eventually the man gets the robber with the shotgun, but loses his wife.

What the above should explain is really obvious. When one simply has "power", you may be able to see upwards to a decision of your understanding, and take actions where this is concerned. But when there is no wisdom, you have no clue how this may play out in your life or the life of other people. Adding the occult factor in this, like any other form of power, can cause effects such as the above.

The enemy may give power to specific people, and their system is solely based around this, but they never give them any form of wisdom. This is why Angelic magic revolves highly around using the angels who only come and do what they think that they should do, through a person, and never give people knowledge and/or understanding to do their own things. Even power is kept at a bare minimum.

What our Gods provide compared to the enemy is holistic, full, genuine spiritual teaching compared to the enemy. That benefits the soul deeply and makes one powerful, independent, and in the actual sense "one's own God". This is because our Gods have no need for slaves and lack of clarify, they are good beings, and to understand this one can have this obviously related to them as one advances.

Those who have advanced in this path know that the Gods give MEANINGFUL answers, and that they will insist on an answer. Not only answers do come, but they are MEANINGFUL and APPLICABLE. It's not just nonsense. It's things you can apply to get factually better in your life, existence, and so forth.

Spiritual advancement comes with many other meaningful abilities such as for example wisdom, ability to look into the future, a connectedness with life and/or the world in a profound way, and other things like that. These come up from the Serpent, what was the name of the Serpent was Sofia which means Wisdom, and is an interplay of the Ancient Greek word "Ofis", in the form of an anagram, and made into a female, which is the implied letter A to the end of it.

The actual name of the Serpent is literally...Satan which means Truth. Satan is hated because Satan gives...Wisdom... What does Satan state in the face of the enemy while shitting in their book? "And I will make thee as Gods, knowing of Good and Evil". A very True statement for which is the reason the whole enemy beef began. Satan is honest and wants to help humanity escape the bondage of being blind.

Satan also did not only give "Power" to humanity, he gave them the knowledge on how to use it, which is Understanding. This made the hebrew thoughform flip out in the hoax story.

The Serpent also largely gives profound depth of understanding, rather than simply giving only powers. It also gives the powers, but it also bestows a purity as in clarity of understanding. This is why it's important to clean the Soul in depth, deprogram the mind from enemy influences, remove curses, observe one's own thinking process, have bravery to undig one's weaknesses, and so forth.

Without the above one may build power but one will always be blind to a lot of important things in the Universe and/or their advancement.

In the East the word for purity is Agni, which ended up as in Agnos in Ancient Greek which means the purified one. Agnos is the state where this has been achieved. This metaphysical term about having a clean soul is also related to the cleansing by the fire, or the Kundalini Fire. The other word for cleanliness is called Katharos which means "the divided one", the dross has been divided from the pure.

What anyone who wants to "Raise the Serpent" should be doing, is primarily be at least to some extent familiar with one's own ancestral stories, study and meditate. This may look like really simple but there are levels to all deeds, which the practitioner will understand with the guidance from the Gods and also by actually be practicing. Breathing exercises done in your first month of dedication will not have the same meaning 10 years later, eventhough fundamentally it's the same practice.

Our myths, these exist in essentially all Indo-European cultures, in a similar manner, and they are supposed to speak to the Wisdom of the heart inside our souls. The purpose of these was to be put there as symbols so that as people advance they know they are on the good way, and/or exact knowledge or information about how they will move onto the next level. The final level being the Magnum Opus, which is also documented in itself. These were put forth by the Gods and very advanced people, so that we can use this as a guiding light and never get lost.

When one reads such a myth and they do not exactly understand what it is about, it means one has to do further meditation development. Eventually as one returns back [this may take years] the answers will be standing there in open sight. This is why the enemy is so absolutely keen in destroying the underlying Pagan culture. Sooner or later, and if the basics of spiritual advancement do exist, one will find these and the awakening will begin anew.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I believe and have learned from my own experiences that finding one's self, one's true self and every aspect of it moves you forward in advancement to great degrees. Each thing you learn about your true self you essentially 'unlock' something in your soul that brings forth greater power to you should you know how to let it do so. Every time I discovered something about myself whether it's who I was in a past life, something in a past life, something I've forgotten, something that happened, something that I realize and notice, or something that reveals itself to me through advancement, I find it just that much easier to gain further empowerment through my meditations and to further strengthen my soul and chakras, almost like an energy I've lost returns to me.

In this case knowledge literally is power. Finding one's self is not something to just do for the sake of it or out of curiousity, you are finding who you really, really are, and each revelation brings forth something in your soul you had lost or forgotten, and it brings you ever closer to raising the kundalini and preforming the magnum opus to enter true godhood.

This is a topic i really feel is important, As there was periods in my life where i had extreme sensations and feelings of reading people, when i was younger, and it was only for awhile, abd i ignored it, and it went away, and i havent had luck in resurfacing it since.

If you have a million Lucifers,, you essentially have none. It's called "checks and balances".
Everyone in town owns a gun,, crooks go away. They don't want to get shot
( When one is old enough to hand a gun ( Power ) properly.
The Jewish control freaks hate this. They don't want competition.
"" I don't want anymore Lucifers ""
That statement can go either way.
1. Is the Jewish confiscating knowledge ( guns ), in order to control the masses.
2. Is "Don't want one guy screwing it up for the rest of us".
So there are 2 obviously pits on either side of the Straight and Narrow Way,, to avoid.
Everyone having knowledge and power ( guns ) helps to keep people from committing scenarios 1 and 2.
No guarantees but it helps

This is so true, I can actually feel the wisdom/clarity that I gain the more I do the meditations.
Great post.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Ah, the Dragon juggling all of the five elements, really cool.

Actually the situation with the enemy is they are using the means in the worst way possible. A counter measure for the present is for all wise people to arm up spiritually before it is too late and solve the situation with them and their mobster planning.

Removing this knowledge from the populace has catastrophic situations.

What the Ancient people did was have it in the open, and just have grades of initiation past this, to keep the really large knowledge for the people who were wise and were serious. This is the best way to go about this.

The jews use it for conspiracies and other situations, so as they are concerned, it's not in their interest for people to know anything.

jbkbmz said:
If you have a million Lucifers,, you essentially have none. It's called "checks and balances".
Everyone in town owns a gun,, crooks go away. They don't want to get shot
( When one is old enough to hand a gun ( Power ) properly.
The Jewish control freaks hate this. They don't want competition.
"" I don't want anymore Lucifers ""
That statement can go either way.
1. Is the Jewish confiscating knowledge ( guns ), in order to control the masses.
2. Is "Don't want one guy screwing it up for the rest of us".
So there are 2 obviously pits on either side of the Straight and Narrow Way,, to avoid.
Everyone having knowledge and power ( guns ) helps to keep people from committing scenarios 1 and 2.
No guarantees but it helps

I like knowledge being open. Everyone knowing. Everyone has a fighting chance.
The Jews have the Intention of using it to harm others. Everyone else having knowledge helps keep the Jews from achieving their goals. ( So long as we use that knowledge,, and use it appropriately )
I like knowing.
"I know what he knows. I can't control him " ( holy word, cross, church ).
And I let the whole world onto this knowledge.
Hope it saves us from the Jews

Anyone can develop Siddhis? Or anyone who has already an extremley powerful mind and aura?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for this wonderful sermon on wisdom. Wisdom is a unique thing. Wisdom is composed of the secrets of the cosmos that are the eternal laws of nature. Wisdom is a set of eternal things that can only advance and increase infinitely. Wisdom is not a kind of skill to be developed. Wisdom is a set of abilities and abilities to be elevated. Wisdom is a set of knowledge and experience. Wisdom is part of eternity.

WiseDragon said:
Anyone can develop Siddhis? Or anyone who has already an extremley powerful mind and aura?

To develop what is required to get Siddhis is only an aspect of training, in this case building one's aura for example. And yes, basically anyone, given there is training and knowledge can develop these. One meditates and the powers will come.

The meditations on the JoS and the Magick Section can be worked on by people who want to advance in a serious manner. The Gods are into this also. This speeds up things greatly, adds protection, and other decisive things.

The degree of devotion and power also affects the degree of success. Being with the Gods is also key in importance for proper ascent and use, but the means in themselves can be applied by all.

Very few people can also be naturals in this but this in almost all cases extends to past lifetimes.

Fundamentally every human being has broadly the ability to develop these. But as for the patience, understand and so forth, that is the rarest thing.

Whether or not people will actually ever get to this level is another question. Like the enemy for one would never tolerate this, or outsider people may screw over and so forth, or never make it to anything.

The "human being" as a human being however does have the ability for this.

When i was a kid right before falling to sleep I would start hearing "bells" and my body would start to wooble however after watching exorcist i was dead sure something was trying to take over my body so I got into the habit of listening to music while I was trying to sleep.

Years later I found out this was actually one of the early stages of astral projection which is one of my lifelong dreams.

Just another example how the jews keep us behind in our day to day lives. If I had a parent who meditated and told me not to be afraid I would have had around 10 years to master this practise

God i really do hate them with all my hearth

What you say makes total sense to me. Whenever I read books by psychics and so on, whenever the 'guardian angel' shows up, it's usually to just say utterly negative things or useless trash. Sometimes this is annoying, but often its extremely deadly, disability, murder, miscarriage and so on.

There was one book I read by this woman raised in an abusive Catholic family. She had extremely advanced psychic abilities being able to predict death with complete accuracy since she was a baby. In past life regression she said she was burned to death by the church, and she had sensed the energies of the church school she went to as void and malignant. The angel first appeared to her as a child and gave her frightening visions.

Then when she was a young adult, go married and had become part of some new age Wicca group, it instructed her to go to England, where it claimed the nazarene and the magdalene had gotten married, and this coincided with her derailing her first long term relationship to go with some miscreant. Later on after she went back to her husband, the angel announced she was pregnant, she almost nearly died in labor and lost the baby. Finally it told her to foolishly move to some nuuu ager hotspot hundreds of miles away to set up a crystal shop (with a 'strong and proud' community of lizards, she noted). As soon as she felt secure in her new identity (which was just running away from the old one), the shop burned down almost inexplicably with her son nearly perishing inside.

The parasite (which she said was terrifying to look at or be around) also told her it had been with her through lifetimes. It also did not protect her from malignant spirits like the Ankou figure that kept terrorizing her. But she thinks it 'protects' her!

I am in a similar situation with someone in real life, who got into this garbage through corrupted reiki.

Excellent sermon HP Cobra :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
This is amazing when it happens, I love having these experiences. People who are without, have no idea how deeply amazing and meaningful life is through Satan :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many empaths are gradually driven insane as nobody teaches them or they cannot find answers in how to deal with this reality of their own empathy. One lives a life of suffering until they learn how to clean their soul, which many never do, and many can even end up in mental hospitals or heavily medicated because of this.
I'm asking the Clergy to consider compiling a thorough sermon on empathy. Why? Because uncontrolled, unaware empathy almost brought me to the point described by HC above. My method of coping was alcohol consumption as it helped to numb me down when the cup of empathy was overflowing with energetic sewage and waste from other people around me. This, as you already now, wreaks havoc and does actually nothing to help the situation at root level. Tranqs didn't work for me and are similarly deadly. Even before knowingly stepping on the LHP, I never tried a therapist and never will.
I'm nowhere near a solution to this trait. I have been searching for solutions/workings (JoS and our forum) but only find unconfirmed and/or vague bits and pieces. There are quite many texts and teachings that assume the reader has already attained a certain level of understanding/knowledge/power. Well, it seems, I haven't. Cleaning the soul, freeing the soul, building a barrier to help with emptathy... I don't even know what should I start with.
So here I am, sincerely asking for some help and guidance from the Clergy.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many empaths are gradually driven insane as nobody teaches them or they cannot find answers in how to deal with this reality of their own empathy. One lives a life of suffering until they learn how to clean their soul, which many never do, and many can even end up in mental hospitals or heavily medicated because of this.
I'm asking the Clergy to consider compiling a thorough sermon on empathy. Why? Because uncontrolled, unaware empathy almost brought me to the point described by HC above. My method of coping was alcohol consumption as it helped to numb me down when the cup of empathy was overflowing with energetic sewage and waste from other people around me. This, as you already now, wreaks havoc and does actually nothing to help the situation at root level. Tranqs didn't work for me and are similarly deadly. Even before knowingly stepping on the LHP, I never tried a therapist and never will.
I'm nowhere near a solution to this trait. I have been searching for solutions/workings (JoS and our forum) but only find unconfirmed and/or vague bits and pieces. There are quite many texts and teachings that assume the reader has already attained a certain level of understanding/knowledge/power. Well, it seems, I haven't. Cleaning the soul, freeing the soul, building a barrier to help with emptathy... I don't even know what should I start with.
You won't learn from books, you have to figure it out yourself, nobody can teach you about your soul, information only can go to a certain extent and then you're gonna have to put in the mental work and work on it yourself. I am an empath as well, I have noticed in emphatic people that they are quite meek, they can't say no or impose limits/boundaries on other people. I've seen someone who wrote a couple days ago how people feel very good because he/she would unconsciously absorb people's negativity, I mean, if that happens it's the person's fault, you can't just expect to let people start manipulating you emotionally with their problems and not get leeched in the process, that's why boundaries are important, I don't care a fuck about most people's problems, and I don't get leeched, you have to understand who are the people you're gonna emphatise with and who isn't, and that doesn't mean being an emotionless robot but just being yourself but in a way that doesn't let people manipulate you emotionally. For example some people like making others laugh, but sometimes it's done in a way that is more like energy leeching. You get the point.

Aquarius said:
You won't learn from books, you have to figure it out yourself, nobody can teach you about your soul, information only can go to a certain extent and then you're gonna have to put in the mental work and work on it yourself.
I even haven't searched any books on empathy and considering the reach of our enemy, I won't.

I have no problem telling someone that they should pull back or to eff off. This courage took years of painful learning. My problem is that my balance is too frail and if I feel that someone has unjustifiably dumped his/her energetic waste at me, I feel smoldering anger. This in turn upsets the balance even more. In recent weeks I have been studying my own reactions from above if you know what I mean (like 3rd person POV). As a result, I am able to politely confront the ones abusing me and instead of taking it all into myself, I'm sending their outbursts back to them.

I feel that there is still a lot to be done. I will appreciate if someone could give any information about confirmed workings. What (runes?) and how to use to strenghten and protect mental balance, clean out old debris and heal wounds.

Apprentice said:
Aquarius said:
You won't learn from books, you have to figure it out yourself, nobody can teach you about your soul, information only can go to a certain extent and then you're gonna have to put in the mental work and work on it yourself.
I even haven't searched any books on empathy and considering the reach of our enemy, I won't.

I have no problem telling someone that they should pull back or to eff off. This courage took years of painful learning. My problem is that my balance is too frail and if I feel that someone has unjustifiably dumped his/her energetic waste at me, I feel smoldering anger. This in turn upsets the balance even more. In recent weeks I have been studying my own reactions from above if you know what I mean (like 3rd person POV). As a result, I am able to politely confront the ones abusing me and instead of taking it all into myself, I'm sending their outbursts back to them.

I feel that there is still a lot to be done. I will appreciate if someone could give any information about confirmed workings. What (runes?) and how to use to strenghten and protect mental balance, clean out old debris and heal wounds.
when someone is doing that to me I start feeling my aura turning all of their spite against themselves.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When you start to feel overwhelmed, closing your chakras and void meditating helps a lot. Closing your chakras should be done anyway anytime you're around normies, to prevent having too much of their annoying and low-grade energies in your system. Ew.

Aquarius said:
when someone is doing that to me I start feeling my aura turning all of their spite against themselves.
I will try that one, thank You. However, I have to be careful with my immediate family (wife, child). From previous experience I already know that I can inflict damage so... better play it safe with them. I don't give a single fuck about any outsider person who tries to hang his/her shit on me.

Stormblood said:
Closing your chakras should be done anyway anytime you're around normies, to prevent having too much of their annoying and low-grade energies in your system. Ew.
It indeed was EWW. Because of my work I have to visit fairs and all sorts of seminars etc. I really felt that the energy some people give off is really dragging me down. At some point I changed, thanks to meditations and energy work I guess. Now I don't feel being harassed by bad energy from untermenschen. The problem that made me post this request was caused by my immediate family. Maybe I'm too open towards them, if that makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back