Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venting And Awakening

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Our society is big on people swallowing all emotional pain, misery, and withholding all their emotions until one turns into a robot and dies on the inside.

While this may sound shocking misery since xianity took over is like the literal fuel of society. The more misery, the more the slave system keeps going and going.

Since this above makes people insane modern societies give two ways on how people are supposed to deal with this. One is to get on medication, practice ignorance, leading to a breakdown, the other is for people to go into some self destructive explosion such as Communism and bring down society, or their family, or their life wholly apart.

Communism is appealing because all this sorrowful pain is ingested into it and the hatred finds itself a path to murder the society. In this case the jews just misdirect the hatred they caused back on the people themselves and their society, ruining both again. To them misery is necessary and this is why xianity is based on lamentation, misery, sorrow, self guilt, depression, and pure hatred disguising itself as goodness.

As time goes and we progress with the enemy, we have to be mindful that people will be really angry, feel really cheated, nihilism, pain, suppression, suffering caused by slavery, morbid emotions, will come out of people as things come out of someone when they are taking necessary surgery.

Without the above awakening cannot happen. In the same way one is too afraid to do a little open of surgery because they are afraid to see blood, and this allows underlying deadly illness to thrive, modern society acts in this way, and that is retarded.

The Movie the Joker was based around the same concept when humanity reaches the lowest bottom and then people eventually self destruct. To avoid this, one has to vent themselves, heal themselves, and find their inner power so that this state of collapse is not encountered.

By educational effort this can turn into the transformative wheel that will not only bring the enemy down, but give us a new and far better world. From Kali comes the cleansing, and it may not always be really pleasant. But from Kali also comes death.

What the outcome will be is on the control of the beholders, and in a sense, we are the beholders, and we have to do our educational duty now before it is too late.

In the movie the Matrix you have a case where Neo, the main character, wakes up from the Matrix. He goes off a slide to die in slimy sludge, and he experiences a reality breakdown after he is unplugged from the Matrix. His crew has to take care of this and give him time and space to understand what is going on, but eventually he does.

He then goes through a transformation and becomes empowered from this. This metaphorically can be applied to all people that wake up to the Truth. This movie is a verbatim stolen script of a modernized jewish theft of alchemical truths, such as the Platonic Cave. The Herculean myth follows the same pattern of realization, awakening, going to Hades and up, and so forth.

As one can understand in this movie he didn't like go on to punch Morpheus in the face and set the ship on fire, he just collapsed. If he went to set the ship on fire and punch Morpheus he was probably going to get restrained or worse. This would be Agent Smith and not Neo doing work there.

It may hurt in the beginning but what one wants to do is not to avoid a little pain but to take a little pain now and avoid damnation later. Humanity has been taught to ignore it's problems and ignore everything, and go down the path of disaster without any consequence or care. This is going to kill us before too long if this behavior is not steered differently.

We are constantly told since we are kids to ignore evil, turn a blind eye, and try to live in ignorance. But when you live in ignorance you will not pay by tears or sorrow, you will pay by death tommorow. Rhyming was intended. Anyway.

Awakening to facts may be a blackpill in the beginning, one goes through a phase of decomposition of the identity or the self. But eventually one recovers on newfound power. Think of how many people approach Satan filled with greasy doubt and fear, but when one finally settles in, ones power rebuilds and keeps building.

If one wanted to keep their state of ignorance, one wouldn't get into the new level of understanding.

It's better to cry today about the situation of the Earth and it's suffering, rather than to stay blissful and just ignore the matter until we are swarming like cockroaches in garbage as a species. These tears shed today are no price to pay for the future of collective damnation.

It would be great if humanity understood and entered a stage of sorrow about what it has done unto itself, and then, kick out from the state and start doing something about it. Understanding gives also newfound invigoration and hope, in contrast to blindness that can be sweet, debilitating, and finally deadly. The problem is that people are always distracted from seeing all of that.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

It may hurt in the beginning but what one wants to do is not to avoid a little pain but to take a little pain now and avoid damnation later. Humanity has been taught to ignore it's problems and ignore everything, and go down the path of disaster without any consequence or care. This is going to kill us before too long if this behavior is not steered differently.

We are constantly told since we are kids to ignore evil, turn a blind eye, and try to live in ignorance. But when you live in ignorance you will not pay by tears or sorrow, you will pay by death tommorow. Rhyming was intended. Anyway.

I think that there are also a lot of people whom feel hopeless regarding the situation. What can you do? There is nothing.

Just another day. And another doze of booze to drink all the misery away.. They're just wasted.

There are people that are dissatisfied with the situation but there is no way for them to do anything about it. Yes there are some weaklings, but there are also a lot that want or need to be leaded properly to get something done.. thats how I feel, at least, towards the people of where I live. I don't know about elsewhere in the world though..

I also know that especially the elderly don't care as much.. why should they? They're old. They're probably going to die soon anyway.

Like when you sit on your leg and it gets numb. It's going to hurt when you move it again, but you have to move it to bring it back alive. The pain is the nerves waking up again. It has to be done. Most people are numb, then when they start moving and it starts hurting, they try to go back to being numb.

This is an important topic, because this fear of pain or whatever I think holds people back far more than we realize. How much more progress would we make in life if people just dealt with the difficulties and hardships that must be overcome to reach a higher place?

Like people have goals and dreams and often instead of going after it, for the fear of how hard it is, the fear of failure or whatever, they just go with the flow cause that’s easier, but not only does it lead to damnation, but look at your life. You’re not where you can be because of fear of pain. Then people complain, but it’s their fault.

Sometimes it’s hard to see the other side of the hill and climbing it seems too hard to attempt, but it makes the difference in your life if you do and that is very very important.

It’s hard to see now what your hard work and sacrifice will be later, but it’s very easy to see what you’re life will be if you don’t try and that’s right in front you. So pull yourself together and take action.

It’s important to find some kind of strength and just do what must be done. There’s no other way. But doing this will build strength that you’ll carry with you for all time that’ll just build and build.

Beautiful sermon! Just the other day, I had issues with this and seeing this just made things a lot easier for me. Thank you, HP!

I see trees of green,... oh wait they're being cut down for jewish profit.
Red roses too,... oh, same thing.
I see them bloom,... hold up, all that toxic soil is making them struggle...
For me and you,... not for long in the direction the planets health is going...

I see skies of blue,... they're filled with hostile alien borgs surveilling us
And clouds of white,... being comprised of toxic fumes from jewish factories
The bright blessed day,... with blind masses shambling about to their 9 to 5 jobs of minimum wage
The dark sacred night,... when people can't even feel safe in their own homes

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

The reality is... people don't want to face reality. This stuff is real and this shit is happening out there every second of every day. And it's not going to go away if you ignore it.

Welcome to Prison Planet, where your life goal is to break out and we're the surefire and only true path to do just that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It would be great if humanity understood and entered a stage of sorrow about what it has done unto itself, and then, kick out from the state and start doing something about it. Understanding gives also newfound invigoration and hope, in contrast to blindness that can be sweet, debilitating, and finally deadly. The problem is that people are always distracted from seeing all of that.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
it all starts with complete beleif atleast for me. beleif in satan and the gods. just let it out no matter how strong it is.it will help you grow. my understanding is it if it kundalini energy is put in us by lord satan ( it is actually) why not let him take control? dont be so afraid to help him guide you. let all the bullshit out.
never feel alone , it happens because in the physical form there is not much chance you would find a ss or if they match your same dedication level. talk to the gods, they made us and know us best.
vent out every destructive emotion you have. what happened with me is to just close the astral ears and talk through your thoughts. void meditation helps a lot to differentiate between your own thoughts and the gods.
and be consistent atleast with aura cleaning , aop and void meditation.
increase your vril everyday with breathing exercises that is a good thing to begin with.
read the jos website over and over. i feel when you increase in energy levels you have to practice void stronger to match your new energy levels.

Good morning Brothers and Sisters in Satan

I've been working Black Magick a lot and have noticed that my Black Magick workings to be more effective and manifesting quicker than my White Magick workings - please advise fellow Satanists, what might be the cause of that ?

Pudro4 said:

I've been working Black Magick a lot and have noticed that my Black Magick workings to be more effective and manifesting quicker than my White Magick workings - please advise fellow Satanists, what might be the cause of that ?

Destruction in many cases and because everything is very negative today [society is imbalanced] can be easier to manifest. This can happen in some things, not all things.

Creation is more important for most goals than destruction, so one has to be good at both. Practice both until they are even.

We have a similar view, your comment is insightful and I can only agree.

Eric13 said:
This is an important topic, because this fear of pain or whatever I think holds people back far more than we realize. How much more progress would we make in life if people just dealt with the difficulties and hardships that must be overcome to reach a higher place?

Like people have goals and dreams and often instead of going after it, for the fear of how hard it is, the fear of failure or whatever, they just go with the flow cause that’s easier, but not only does it lead to damnation, but look at your life. You’re not where you can be because of fear of pain. Then people complain, but it’s their fault.

Sometimes it’s hard to see the other side of the hill and climbing it seems too hard to attempt, but it makes the difference in your life if you do and that is very very important.

It’s hard to see now what your hard work and sacrifice will be later, but it’s very easy to see what you’re life will be if you don’t try and that’s right in front you. So pull yourself together and take action.

It’s important to find some kind of strength and just do what must be done. There’s no other way. But doing this will build strength that you’ll carry with you for all time that’ll just build and build.

So true. Accepting harsh realities, and working to overcome obstacles, are necessary. We will heal and fix this planet, but we need to do rtr's and work on ourselves, not live in willing ignorance and escapism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pudro4 said:

Destruction in many cases and because everything is very negative today [society is imbalanced] can be easier to manifest. This can happen in some things, not all things.

Creation is more important for most goals than destruction, so one has to be good at both. Practice both until they are even.

Thank you HP HC666, so I have to balance both.

This is such a fucking issue for me, I'm so aloof all of the time that I just hide whenever something gets at me, just lock it in a box. And then I'm such a fucking airhead that when I finally do vent it blurts out at the weirdest and most inappropriate moments. Not really sure how to change that, but hey, like everything else I'm workin' on it! :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back