Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Warfare Program Preparation For 2020

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Due to incessant censorship by the enemy, I will try to keep this brief. The Joy of Satan is highly censored and we are not allowed to partake in platforms of communication or promote our ideas as we are rapidly devolving into Communism and the enemy is in control of this world.

Criminals, the dross of the earth, is allowed to do so easily and freely, even Muslim terrorists, but unfortunately we, which we are really most caring about civilization and want to promote healthy values of self determination and uplifting for humanity, we are shunned. The reasons are obvious, nobody wants people knowing of the occult, or doing what is best for them such as to not race mix, or to stop doing drugs, or to advance spiritually, as the powers that be hate these types of people.

For those who haven't really got wind of this, we are moving from freedom and individuality, self thought values, which dominated the West after the Renascence into a rapidly devolving convulsed form of social communism. This includes mass social censorship, promotion of deadly ideologies such as Islam, increased incapability for people to assemble in Unions such as working or ideological unions, censorship in Universities, impossibility to use public means of communication such as social media, and all sorts of other criminal things. Having public and "common" publications with our beliefs or even our occult tenets is impossible, and was impossible. Everyone had to be a slave to the jews.

The Internet came in to change this. We now have a presence and our ideas exist. Only the Gods know how much I have worked and tirelessly spent endless hours, and how much I have given, and very happily, for Satan and the teachings of the Gods to be available. This fight is not the fight of one or two individuals, our existence is shared between all of us the children of the Gods.

Our ideology is so well grounded and formed, both from the perspective of personal rights, freedom of the individual, and understanding natural laws at the same time, which is a totally lethal combination for corrosive ideologies such as Communism, which may have died as a political movement, but is well alive in institutions, in the media, and everywhere else. The creditors and creators of this program which are jews have pushed it real bad. One example is that Google highly censors us.

You will see this in the views of the forum. It can't be that some posts get 4000 views and then others get 1000. This has to do with the traffic Google and other search engines allow. As we progress into the future, it may be too late to distribute the Truth, and the penalty may be death, for doing the high crime of "Samizdat" which in the Communist dictionary is the self publication of leaflets and newspapers. This is not the case today, there are still some means in the little internet freedom that yet remains where promoting the Truth is possible.

Since the internet is really difficult to control with the current system, the enemy is adapting. We have been wiped out by all mainstream social media. Many of your remember my Youtube channel. Our ideas are obviously famous and attractive to people. At the peak I was getting 1500 views distributed on every video per day, and around a minimum of 50 to 70, to sometimes 100 subscribers per day. At least like 50 of these people ended up on the forums. 10 even got to dedicate, the rest considered our existence, which is still great.

Other channels like Thulean Perspective, were gaining possibly around tens of thousands of views, and Varg at his peak was gaining like 250 subscribers per day. He was smitten and he was nowhere close to the JoS unmasking, he played it safe. But he was a Pagan and the enemy removed him for obvious reasons. Other shills who befriended jews or worshipped the jewish rabbi on the stick, their channels are still alive.

We don't hide, our forums are totally open and all our discourses are open for the public, for every man and woman on the world to see. Conspiracies like the enemy thrive in darkness, and this is why the enemy devalues and censors everyone, because clearly our ideals are appealing.

Long story short it's only up to us to promote our ideals and nobody else. We have done a great deal already and the snowball has left the mountain. It's a good idea to just increase the snowball so the village of the ghouls just collapses with greater certainty. The RTR is coming to cap on everything and solve this matter once and for all.

This work can be done easily, comfortably, and totally anonymously. Just learn how to use a proxy and nothing else should be really required for this very simple task. Others who are more adepts in internet stuff, can do other things too.

Now let's set four levels of goals on what we can do, with a very little time, to promote ourselves. 4 level is like the total maximum.

One can spread information really easy online. With a little time and patience, one can guarantee that 100 people per day will get to at least encounter the Truth. 100 is ideal and that is 36500 people if one follows this yearly.

If we go by a basis of just 20 random online people, which should take no more than 5 to 10 minutes online, we have around 7300 people, which is impressive. This can be achieved with just 5 minutes online.

20 people per day = 7300 yearly.
50 people per day = 18250 yearly.
75 people per day = 27375 yearly.
100 people per day = 36500 yearly.

The lowest category even in the simplest way of sending an e-mail should take about 5 minutes. If one practices this differently, such as let's say one answers in Quora or infiltrates a forum, one might as well reach 1000 people in less than 5 minutes.

If just 1000 people of us do just the absolute minimum of 20 people per day online, this equates to 7,300,000 people in one year. That's just the lowest level with just 1000 people.

So just get your internet warfare for 20 people per day and this is what we are going to achieve. This is huge.

Ponder the possibilities and how much we can achieve for Satan and the Gods. We have to use the internet while we still can.

Those of you who are really advanced may be able to get this promoted to people such as tens of thousands of even hundreds of thousands per month.

Below I will provide a summary of methods. Everyone can find their own, be creative. Have fun while you are at it.

1. Instagram or social media but never directly
2. Creating websites that touch an X amount of people per year. This may be as low as a 10 per day, that is ok. This is half the lower goal with you doing absolutely nothing at all. What's important is that the website exists. It can be a copy paste of already existing Joy of Satan pages.
3. Writing in boards where you know hundreds of people will see something. With this one just skyrockets the above numbers. Essentially, even ONE reply per day done in one board, gets the goal of 100+ people done.
4. Randomly distributing memes on random websites where people are going to see them
5. Even promoting in video games can give exposure to hundreds. Avoid Blizzard and any video game where you have your real life name in, as you will get banned or in trouble. In such games private chats are less likely to be influenced. Be creative, it can be any online game.
6. Indirect Youtube promotion. What do I mean by deceitful is that you do not outright make Satanic Videos, but rather put the links in description on unrelated topics, or whatever.
7. Boards like 4chan, Reddit, Voat, Minds, Gab, BitChute, etc.

On the comments we can simply give further advice on co-ordination as the above is just a general idea.

Feel free to co-ordinate this further. We don't need to formally begin at January 1st 2020, we might as well begin now.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

My YouTube channel got taken down within an hour of me posting a video about how being white is not bad and it was up for over 7 years (I created it back when Jupiter was in Pisces that is the only thing I remember but I tried to plan it with Astrology so yeah that was a long time ago) I had all sorts of things promoting Satanism etc even speaking out against Jews but that is what got it taken down.

I think if I put anything back on there I will avoid talking about Jews maybe just do what I am kind of good at anyways and promote Satanism indirectly in some philosopical thing that makes sense of life and makes people free or happy or something while hinting at but not directly saying anything about the main enemy just maybe talking about xtianity since that seems safe and I got away with it before.

If I had made any videos like what I did years ago I would be banned instantly though. I see what you mean

It sucks we can't just tell the full truth straight out.

Varg still has a tweeter account: https://twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19

Let's say one create a Instagram page do you think it's wise to make it Satanic or more "indirect"?

Are we allowed to just straight up direct people to Joy of Satan, the forum, and say what we do, etc, etc and what's happening? Because if so I've just been given a canon with devastating ammunition and I'm about to get fanatic with it. I've had a VPN for a long time that I still pay monthly for and have used on several occasions for online warfare, problem is my wifi location is still detectable and I have no control over that.

I could also potentially incorporate a working too to gain popularity in a variety of big-shot social medias, the problem is though that will take time to build up to and I've been devoting the majority of my energy to advancement that I desperately need (The world is already going to shit where whites might end up getting the death penalty just for being white. I need to be able to see and hear the gods to be properly guided in how to go about it for survival and I want those abilities to be damn well fine-tuned by that point) so that will likely be a minor side thing.

Some things have to be said for those who are just starting performing online activism, though they've been said before:
- If you can get rid of Windows 10 better do it. The windows systems are like the major political parties in a democracy, they are all infiltrated, corrupted and controled but one may want to pick the "smaller evil" which can be a bit safer than the giant who gather the most data from the users. Same with the browsers or VPNs, although no browser or VPN can guarantee 100% anonimity, one may choose Mozilla rather than Chrome or one may choose a less known VPN rather than Cyber Ghost which is owned by an israeli company, from the same reason like above, to avoid the companies who are spying the most on you.

- Never use data related to your real identity when doing activism. This means real IP adress (always turn your VPN on when doing activism), the email that you use for your "official" stuff like job, university ot whatever, your bank details (if you want to buy something to help you, like the VPN, do all the best to buy it with Bitcoin), your facebook account, your real phone number etc. I personally have another sim that I put in a very old phone and I use that number only to confirm account verifications on emails and Twitter. If you have to show your ID when buying a sim then better avoid using it in activism. This is what the romanian government is pushing now, passing laws to forbid the sell of sims withiut the ID of the buyer. This will eventually open the doors for even more spy on the privat life of the people.

- avoid accusing the jews straight as you may get instantly banned. Better substitute the term "jew" with others such as zionist, globalist, communist etc.

- Avoid speaking about Holocaust. Althought the Internet was designed to be neutral, most forums pretend to "respect the law" and censor those who deny the Holocaust because is against the law they pretend to respect, while letting jews or far left activists to go unnoticed in promoting their communist crap.

- Do not try to create a facebook account for activism as in this moment, facebook forces the people to upload a photo with their face before creating the account. You may never know how facebook can use that photo against you.

- When registering to new platforms, you can name your username as "Visit ancient-forums . com' or similar things so people will see it when reading your messages.

We have been doing activism for quite a while and we can see results as now most of the time there are constantly over 100 users online, while last year they used to be around 60-70 on the forums constantly.

I also have a question, when the online activism forum opened, it has been said that we will have specific subjects to do activism about for any given period, to organize the efforts better. We are not doing that anymore?

Adolf Hitler — "I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."

Often (but not always) it is much more effective, and also easier (especially when your audience is of people with short attention span or skimmers) instead of writing lengthy, well argumented posts, comments, and so on, that 99% of the people won't read, to post an image or video that speaks your message. And also, even for a "progressive liberal" it's difficult for example to defend Islam when you post an image or video of a woman stoned to death for adultery in Saudi Arabia or somewhere else. For someone who is brainwashed, to see something rather than read about it, is much more effective eye opener. No matter how well-structured your arguments are, they can simply dismiss it as "anti-Semitic", "satanic", or "nazi" or just not read them at all. But when you show them an image of Gulag, painting of inquisition, and so on, this would make them question some things. A video of Jews spitting on people's faces simply because they are not Jews, or harassing a 5 year old girl over her dress, or causing flight delays by refusing to be seated next to women, and generally behaving in their usual way, or just mentioning subtly that Jews are not Whites, especially when you see people blaming the Whites for something a Jew did, can also cause "bad" thoughts.

I suggest that on your signature of any boards (forums) that you visit, this signature would be preferable. You can as such as: "Keep the truth alive, please download The Satanic Encyclopedia." http://satanslibrary.org/Encyclopedia.html <-------use that link. That is a huge amassment of knowledge in one download!!! Hit this shit as fucking HARD AS YOU CAN!! THIS IS FUCKING WAR!!!!

Go on frequented and popular gamefaqs.com boards such as ssbu (super smash bros. ultimate) or another popular game. Don't even alude to this specifically in your message. The signature where you put the encyclopedia shows up for any post you make on the gamefaqs.com message boards. Make unrelated to satanism posts with that signature (http://satanslibrary.org/Encyclopedia.html) and post things relavent to the game of choice in your message text. As this is prepared, go to the signature section and imo put the encyclopedia link in the signature. Whatever you write in your message, the encyclopedia will show up on the bottom part of each message you post. "Preserve the knowledge of the Gods" or related and http://satanslibrary.org/Encyclopedia.html

There are NO FUCKING SECOND CHANCES. THEY MAY EVEN SAW OUR HEADS OFF IF WE DON'T HIT THEM AS FUCKING HARD AS POSSIBLE. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH THEY SCHEME AND HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US TO MURDEROUS BENT. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO FUCK AROUND WITH. GODDAMNIT, IF YOU ARE DEDICATED, DO YOUR PART OR WE'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!! GO SPEED MOTHER FUCKERRRRS!

Being coordinated makes doing this feel more better for some reason. I like it. Thank you for the advice. Will begin asap

When creating an Instagram its important to focus on aesthetics of your account. Here is one I just put together

https://www.instagram.com/unchainedtruth/
If you want to organize your posts you have to plan your posting as you cant rearrange after posting.

Another tip follow unfollow until you reach 1000 followers might takes week but it will get the ball rolling. Im trying to limit certain keywords

I like the idea of YouTube indirectly as well. Download a bunch of rando videos. Name your channel random internet user. Or random videos or YouTube archive. Ect. And batch upload a hundred videos all with ancient-forums.com in the description or similar sites.

Hail Satan Forever

I think whether or not it will be more indirect or just telling people online like "hey check this site out", does not matter.

What matters is to reach through the internet 20 people daily, even at random, and reach at least one of these targets. This should be the main aim.

I really hope I have some time next year so maybe we can do this with appointed co-ordination amongst ourselves and make it a fun and organized engagement, like a common activity.

A ranking system with other co-ordinated members may also exist.

We may also work one platform per two weeks or things like that. Aims will become more defined as we go and adjust. I also had in mind that Ninja666 and others who are proven for preserverance will have a co-ordinator rank if they want to.

This is the Great SS war for the Internet, enlisting will begin.

The web may not like our means but the web has to listen to us *intense rubbing of hands*.

"The Internet is going into a more Satanic mode and SS will be at the center of that. Cobra Commander Army may be hated because of our leading role. Its a huge transformation for the Internet to make, but without this transformation the enemy may even survive."-Barbaricus Specter

We better do this now as in a few years it may be impossible so we have to go for the lolz and the power right now with no delays.

My man you a baller, you and Ninja are gonna do miracles.

You will be something like Kobe and Lebron, but not of the NBA type of thing.

SATchives said:
When creating an Instagram its important to focus on aesthetics of your account. Here is one I just put together

https://www.instagram.com/unchainedtruth/
If you want to organize your posts you have to plan your posting as you cant rearrange after posting.

Another tip follow unfollow until you reach 1000 followers might takes week but it will get the ball rolling. Im trying to limit certain keywords

I like the idea of YouTube indirectly as well. Download a bunch of rando videos. Name your channel random internet user. Or random videos or YouTube archive. Ect. And batch upload a hundred videos all with ancient-forums.com in the description or similar sites.

Hail Satan Forever

Also check out unsilencedvoice.com looks like it has great potential created an account I'll start posting some things tomorrow.

Instagram already action blocked me lol

Return craftier the next time. The page was too revealing as it had tribal members on it, it made them OY VEY at you.

Need to find ways to avoid the OY VEYing.

SATchives said:
Also check out unsilencedvoice.com looks like it has great potential created an account I'll start posting some things tomorrow.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Return craftier the next time. The page was too revealing as it had tribal members on it, it made them OY VEY at you.

Need to find ways to avoid the OY VEYing.

SATchives said:

Lolol yeah so true. Gotta test the waters you know?
Btw
Off topic but I hope you got those pdf's I sent you for the month of November my proton has been weird.

The Alchemist7 said:
I personally have another sim that I put in a very old phone and I use that number only to confirm account verifications on emails and Twitter. If you have to show your ID when buying a sim then better avoid using it in activism. This is what the romanian government is pushing now, passing laws to forbid the sell of sims withiut the ID of the buyer. This will eventually open the doors for even more spy on the privat life of the people.
Also for anyone struggling with this, look into "Dingtone" here. It does require your phone number to make an account, but once you have signed up you can buy what are called "virtual phone numbers" from them, for roughly 3$ a year per number. I don't think there is an upper limit to how many numbers you can have. This app should be especially useful for anyone wanting to make a vast number of accounts on the same website, as these usually require unique phone numbers for each sms confirmation. :)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=118409#p118409

And this is an excellent place to share your YT comments for everyone to like and to comment on!

I'm up for it.

But I will admit, I kinda wonder if writing and sharing links is futile, as people just glance over what I write and consider me lunatic and spammer...but, I will continue nonetheless.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Are we allowed to just straight up direct people to Joy of Satan, the forum, and say what we do, etc, etc and what's happening?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think whether or not it will be more indirect or just telling people online like "hey check this site out", does not matter.
Going hardcore right from the start will weed out the useless weaklings way more efficient than walking on egg shells. Of course you still need to lead people accordingly, so that everything you show them builds on each other atleast to a certain degree. You might want to test the waters when it comes to the jewish question with "normies", but with the Satanic stuff you can go all-in to counter the enemy propaganda. When you're confident, well spoken about it it's interesting and attracting to worthy people. Same as Hitler did with taking their misused term of "Socialism" away from them and showed what true Socialism should look like. Push the lies aside, fill the "believe void" with truth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I really hope I have some time next year so maybe we can do this with appointed co-ordination amongst ourselves and make it a fun and organized engagement, like a common activity.
Offload some work to members, it's not hard to coordinate an one or two week operation on platforms.
I'm sure you can find a few who designate targets and put in the time needed.

The Alchemist7 said:
666 one may choose Mozilla rather than Chrome or one may choose a less known VPN rather than Cyber Ghost which is owned by an israeli company, from the same reason like above, to avoid the companies who are spying the most on you.
Mozilla is now affiliated with the enemy since its name "Quantum" appeared. Schwartz a.k.a. Soros bought into it, stay away. Otherwise good points.

Stay away from big tech, browsers, VPNs and so on. The biggest companies are certainly infested with the enemy. Research browsers, VPNs, Bitcoin usage, and atleast superficial internet security on your own.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Adolf Hitler — "I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."
Often (but not always) it is much more effective, and also easier (especially when your audience is of people with short attention span or skimmers) instead of writing lengthy, well argumented posts, comments, and so on, that 99% of the people won't read, to post an image or video that speaks your message.
Here's a man of culture I see, you have understood. Use picture, acoustic and video material. It's literally five times more effective in bringing certain things across than just writing about them. Brainwashed fools or the enemy will always claim you're lying when you just write words, but to refute videos and speeches is a completely different story. There's a reason why they only showed Hitler speeches with no subtitles and horror music while someone in the background just repeated the same old 30s anti-Reich propaganda for decades. Hence the censorship. The enemy came only so far with moving picture, visual propaganda. The truth packed in videos is their Achilles heel.

The best and easiest way to attract new people into ''our little group'' is by posting in already nearly awaken sites or forum like /pol/: https://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog
Yeah there are many chritcucks there and misogynistic people, lets not forget about kikes but at the same time there are pagans too who know that christianity is a jewish hoax and are die hard fans of Hitler, i would really need more people to promote truth there.
And i found a youtube channel who really introduce the ideea of spirituality to people named ''Universe inside you"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnnmKlDZltHAqJLz-XIpGA/videos
Ignoring the fact that you may find half truths there its still a good place where you guys can promote our ideeas of course, you must be careful how you code your words, you can put words like g0ym, or j3ws but i think this will get banned too so use reptilians or blue people and when you give link try to put them like ''https :// www. joyof satan. org'' in order to not get shadowbanned for spamming.
Red ice TV https://www.bitchute.com/channel/redicetv/ and good Way of the World (https://www.bitchute.com/channel/wayoftheworld/) are other channel who got banned many times on youtube,these too can be used to spread links.
I think quoara is still good while reddit, ugh... that forum or site is a libtard shithole.

Forgot to say that you can create fake emails here for verification:
https://emailfake.com
https://generator.email

There are many more sites like this, you just need to search them

Re: point number 2.

There was a time when I was into Internet marketing for a home business.

What I learnt from SEO. Search Engine Optomisation was that plagiarised content drops both the original and plagarised contents right off of the search results.

That's because there is software that picks up on copied material and penalises it.

So my input is that maybe instead of just copying the stiff verbatim. If what I say is still in effect which it likely is.

It might be a good idea to rewrite the information a bit in a persons own words so that it's not verbatim copied.

Also in the past we were writing our website addresses on our money.

ancient-forums.com is less conspicuous for a xtard cashier to pick up and comment on than joyofsatan was.

Besides reaching and attracting people to the forums, I think we could also start mass-reporting YouTube videos that promote the enemy programs and "ideals" in general.

After all, we gotta show them that their bullshit is not accepted and take action in cleansing the media for us. While giving them some of their own poison.

Thus, we could put both awareness and offensive warfare into action.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In a little while I will be asking for further and more detailed advice on how to be anonymous and how to spread the truth anonymously and effectively. Thank you.

Dypet Rod said:
Besides reaching and attracting people to the forums, I think we could also start mass-reporting YouTube videos that promote the enemy programs and "ideals" in general.

After all, we gotta show them that their bullshit is not accepted and take action in cleansing the media for us. While giving them some of their own poison.

Thus, we could put both awareness and offensive warfare into action.

Mass-reporting the *Enemy's* videos to Enemy's publisher(YT is NOT a platform, theyr a publisher). Great idea :?

Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I personally have another sim that I put in a very old phone and I use that number only to confirm account verifications on emails and Twitter. If you have to show your ID when buying a sim then better avoid using it in activism. This is what the romanian government is pushing now, passing laws to forbid the sell of sims withiut the ID of the buyer. This will eventually open the doors for even more spy on the privat life of the people.
Also for anyone struggling with this, look into "Dingtone" here. It does require your phone number to make an account, but once you have signed up you can buy what are called "virtual phone numbers" from them, for roughly 3$ a year per number. I don't think there is an upper limit to how many numbers you can have. This app should be especially useful for anyone wanting to make a vast number of accounts on the same website, as these usually require unique phone numbers for each sms confirmation. :)
So if it takes your phone number and sells you another one, it's probably just trading everyone's number to each other. We both put our number in, then you buy mine and I buy yours.

Is the sight of this topic the reason why they shut this website down for about 5 or 10 minutes this morning? Because they were scared. We win more and more every day, and they have nothing. Thank you Cobra for taking care of our websites! :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So if it takes your phone number and sells you another one, it's probably just trading everyone's number to each other. We both put our number in, then you buy mine and I buy yours.
:lol:

I'm pretty sure you were being sarcastic there, but just in case, what I meant is that it requires you to tell it your phone number on signup. They dont actually get any access to your number or anything like that. All the numbers they offer are virtual and hosted by them. I used it for tons of phone verifications and it always worked.

Everytime a big initiative is about to take place, guess what, the enemy is out of the holes to divide the Satanic hand that will crush them,

Imagine my surprise!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is the sight of this topic the reason why they shut this website down for about 5 or 10 minutes this morning? Because they were scared. We win more and more every day, and they have nothing. Thank you Cobra for taking care of our websites! :D

Just to reaffirm that you shouldn't underestimate the impact somethings can have, just a few carefully placed tweets on the right trending #'s you can get a large audience but I'll do better this time lol. Another thing is that you should always be direct about what you say as people are usually just scrolling by.
7HHAT.png

There's also been a struggle of getting the Jos promoted on certain platforms on legitimate grounds, if anyone wants to help me with it let me know.

Very interesting about the mentions here of vpns and proxies....i just read this sermon a day after giving in to a very strong urge to start utilizing one.

Are we allowed to just straight up direct people to Joy of Satan, the forum, and say what we do, etc, etc and what's happening? Because if so I've just been given a canon with devastating ammunition and I'm about to get fanatic with it. I've had a VPN for a long time that I still pay monthly for and have used on several occasions for online warfare, problem is my wifi location is still detectable and I have no control over that.

I could also potentially incorporate a working too to gain popularity in a variety of big-shot social medias, the problem is though that will take time to build up to and I've been devoting the majority of my energy to advancement that I desperately need (The world is already going to shit where whites might end up getting the death penalty just for being white. I need to be able to see and hear the gods to be properly guided in how to go about it for survival and I want those abilities to be damn well fine-tuned by that point) so that will likely be a minor side thing.

when i was browsing through VPN'S i saw one called proton vpn..its based outside the americas and EU and has one of the strictest privacy protocols...if you find it worth it to pay the premium it takes a furthur security measure to prevent the server from being compromisedhttps://protonvpn.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QxotXQyEzxtWhYG89kAnw

Made a youtube channel where I'll tank random video clips, upload them, then put up a description, already did a few videos, I have like 700 more clips I downloaded this month. but it will be a while before I can get all of them up. I noticed I'm already getting views on one or two of the videos.

Hail Satan Forever! I think this method will be pretty beneficial.

https://m.wikihow.com/Redirect-a-URL

This shows you how you can redirect a url
Lets say for example you post a link to a url you made called www.therealshiva.com on a hindu forum it can then redirect to the joyofsatan webpage incase the joyofsatan has been blacklisted. Preferebly i would use a title that is going to attrect the right kind of people. Politically awere or spiritually people and post them on the right places.

Or maybe we could mass spam popular websites with pictures,memes and videos
And post a link to the joyofsatan. Maybe it will get people talking about it maybe even more welknown internet celebritys like joe rogan or pewdiepie.

Are we allowed to just straight up direct people to Joy of Satan, the forum, and say what we do, etc, etc and what's happening? Because if so I've just been given a canon with devastating ammunition and I'm about to get fanatic with it.
Definitely. That’s how I found the jos over 10 years ago. Somebody on YouTube leaving a link in the comments.

Don't forget the old but gold tactic of asking what the Joyofsatan is about on other forums, blogs or sites for great exposure but be respectful at the same time.

Or even asking the questions on yahoo, or Quora which will be the better alternative after yahoo is gone.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-joyofsatan-com (I'd appreciate some upvotes thanks)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back