Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Trident The 666 The Mantra Of 666

Mageson666

The Trident The 666 The Mantra Of 666

In the Hindu texts the three powers of creation of the soul and universe are given the symbol of the Trident that of fire, ether, water are given each the number 6 this is the 666 and it also adds to 18 which is the number of creation in the east. This is noted in the arrangement of the Purana's.

One can note in the spiritual images of Hinduism the Trident is shown as the three channels and powers that form the soul this relates to the Swastika as well:
trident_worship_hh51.jpg

The Trident represents the three serpent nadis its the wand of Mercury in the west. Each power and its number is given a letter that represents its vibrational power and how to use this to manifest. The name of the three powers of the Trident is SAM.

SAM equals 666 when written in number. This is the mantra of manifestation the all important 666 of the sun. The term SAM also is where the word sun comes from. The sun is the life force. This is why the SAMMAS mantra is the mantra to raise the serpent the sun is the symbol of the serpent.

SAM are the three powers that from the Swastika which is given 666 as the solar symbol of the serpent. The Swastika is formed of three powers that connect in the center and radiate outwards to form creation.

The Trident and 666 have always been associated with the Devil the term is from the Indo-European Sanskrit, Devi which means serpent energies the inner life force the Trident and 666 represent the serpent which is the symbol of spirit in the west with Mercury and the east as the symbol of prana. The serpent is also the symbol of the Devil in many cases the Devil is the personification of the serpent and the serpent the totem of the Devil.

The reason SAM is the mantra of creation is that fire is the spark of creation of manifestation the A then empowers it further giving it more charge the M then manifests it fully through. The ancient Gentile Hermetic texts call creation Firey Ether[A] the M is the last part.

The eastern texts state SAM is the mantra of manifestation its the word creation and its associated with the serpent in the west the 666 is placed with the pentagram and the Ouroboros serpent by the ancient Pythagoreans as the symbol of life.

The number of Satan the 666 is the mantra of life, SAM.

Source
Mantra Yoga And Primal Sounds: Secrets Of Bija [Seed] Mantras, David Frawley
The Enlightenment Of Vairocana Alex Wayman, R. Tajima
Shakti Realm Of The Divine Mother, Vanamali

It would be good to take the claims fron "gurus" with a grain of salt. They talk a lot and write a lot without a lot of meaning.

Given jews also proudly use this in many ways in Hebrew "Kabbalah", two grains of salt may be required. Synagogue Servants are called "Shamash" and in the Bible they use "Shemesh".

While they have avoided altogether other dangerous names, Shamash they have wore proudly in their culture and without even a single change.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Trident The 666
if sam or sammas is the manifestation mantra, is it useful to vibrate it after the affirmation during a spell, when we direct the energies?

HP, in which esoteric system does Sam correspond to 666? I searched almost all the systems but nothing came out of what you said.
Thank.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It would be good to take the claims fron "gurus" with a grain of salt. They talk a lot and write a lot without a lot of meaning.

Given jews also proudly use this in many ways in Hebrew "Kabbalah", two grains of salt may be required. Synagogue Servants are called "Shamash" and in the Bible they use "Shemesh".

While they have avoided altogether other dangerous names, Shamash they have wore proudly in their culture and without even a single change.
So is this mantra bad or what? I definitilly do not want to vibrate something in my soul that mean servant in hebrew...

We got SAMMAS as a mantra to use from the Gods its fine. SAM is fire, ether, water in Sanskrit SATANAMA......S fire.....A.....ether.....M water. Satanam is in the Latin Bible and Satan is in the Bible as well. So the argument is not of importance. The S is for the root chakra as fire or Agni rules the root chakra as well.

The Jews changed out the A's for E's rendering the formula inert they steal mantra's then alter it for their soul. Look at how close their letters are to other alphabets but yet altered.

The ancient Sanskrit texts and mantra doctrines within them openly state SAM is the mantra of creation.

No, it's not, but Akkadian in general I have found to be quite weird, at least for my taste. Maybe the vowels are completely mistranslated, as Sumerian is far better and "friendlier" of a language, and more closely related to Sanskrit. I recall a conversation for this mantra back in like 2016 or something, I was there and tested it also.

I should have been more elaborate but I had to go offline.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So is this mantra bad or what? I definitilly do not want to vibrate something in my soul that mean servant in hebrew...

FigliodiThor said:
HP, in which esoteric system does Sam correspond to 666? I searched almost all the systems but nothing came out of what you said.
Thank.

Sam is related to Sammash which is another name of Azazel, or Utu. Utu was the primordial name of Azazel in Sumeria. In the late Akkadian period it was replaced with Sammash, which is again symbolic of the Sun. In regards to the numerological system through which this is calculated, HP Mageson may have to answer this question to you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, it's not, but Akkadian in general I have found to be quite weird, at least for my taste. Maybe the vowels are completely mistranslated, as Sumerian is far better and "friendlier" of a language, and more closely related to Sanskrit. I recall a conversation for this mantra back in like 2016 or something, I was there and tested it also.

I should have been more elaborate but I had to go offline.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I understand, thank you.

I've been using this mantra for two days in the way Mageson wrote and yesterday I had a wonderful experience with my kundalini, it really works.

This is Sanskrit note Samadi the term Adi means the first of primordial sound then SAM its meaning is SAM is the Adi the sound of manifestation.

Sam Krta is the name of the original alphabet. This alphabet is formed of the primordial word of creation:

Sanskrit verbal adjective sáṃskṛta- is a compound word consisting of sam (together, good, well, perfected) and krta- (made, formed, work). It connotes a work that has been "well prepared, pure and perfect, polished, sacred".

The SAM mantra is Sanskrit bija mantra that is used in the Vedic mantra's.

Ganesh is the God of manifestation and gets the Swastika. The mantra of Ganesh is SAM, the bija mantra of Ganesh is used with workings to make them manifest.

some foolish and ignorant people will claim that "Oy Vey the trident is a tool used by the Devil and His Demons to poke and torture souls in hell fire."...

HP Mageson666 said:
Ganesh is the God of manifestation and gets the Swastika. The mantra of Ganesh is SAM, the bija mantra of Ganesh is used with workings to make them manifest.

Please teach us how to use it for manifesting a working.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back