Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing Kabbalah The Corruption Of Words Of Power

Mageson666

Exposing Kabbalah The Corruption Of Words Of Power

The word of manifestation of creation in the eastern texts and ancient western texts is SAM.

The Jews stole as there three mother letters they corrupted it to AMS this is how they corrupt things the Gentile texts all state SAM the reason is that fire is the spark of creation of manifestation the A then empowers it further giving it more charge the M then manifests it fully through. Moving the S to the end renders this inert and without power. The ancient Gentile Hermetic texts call creation Firey Ether[A] the M is the last part. That is why the Jews corrupted this by moving the important first power to the end.

Hahashua chosen peoples will remember what is like to challenge our Father Satan and Demons. Hail Satan and all Gods of Hell.

Can this be used for like general purpose of manifesting a spell like anything material or spiritual to empower or manifest it a person wants or does it have to relate to something specific like a specific area or energy like for example white or black magick. Like SAM sss-ahh-mmm or SAMAS sss-aahh-mmmm-aahh-sss

Like if doing a spell you want something vibrate this for 15-20 minutes or more or shorter depending on time each day while visualizing as intently and realistically as possible having what you desire. Then a positive affirmation for it.

Or is there some better way to use this. I remember a secret they claimed meditation some new agers taught that went for 20 minutes where you Vibrated AAHH in the third eye then moved the energy down to the throat chakra and used that to project it out onto the world. I think there was more to it but that was many years ago that I came across that.

Anyways so is there any specific energy movements with the chakras with projecting this out or could someone just vibrate it without anything other than intent and visualizing.

Always take the crap of a book and the assumptions of others with a grain of salt.

The whole "East" is just nothing spiritually as it is now. Spirituality manifests a living condition. Most gurus lie out of their teeth on the infinite billions of swarms of believers, and these end up in books, pretending to be secrets and so much important knowledge. This is then read by others and replicated. And the cycle of assumption never ends.

If you find something in the New Age know it's for certain useless, not useful.

slyscorpion said:
Can this be used for like general purpose of manifesting a spell like anything material or spiritual to empower or manifest it a person wants or does it have to relate to something specific like a specific area or energy like for example white or black magick. Like SAM sss-ahh-mmm or SAMAS sss-aahh-mmmm-aahh-sss

Like if doing a spell you want something vibrate this for 15-20 minutes or more or shorter depending on time each day while visualizing as intently and realistically as possible having what you desire. Then a positive affirmation for it.

Or is there some better way to use this. I remember a secret they claimed meditation some new agers taught that went for 20 minutes where you Vibrated AAHH in the third eye then moved the energy down to the throat chakra and used that to project it out onto the world. I think there was more to it but that was many years ago that I came across that.

Anyways so is there any specific energy movements with the chakras with projecting this out or could someone just vibrate it without anything other than intent and visualizing.

The AH meditation came from a Hindu guru from Tamil Nadu, who gave it to Wayne Dyer who then made a business off this, its just based on using the ether element like the AUM as well. Using the AUM then an affirmation is all it really is. The vibration in the head just makes the mind strong by working on the Manas chakra to make the mental wave stronger and charged with ether as the mind is of this element as well.

slyscorpion said:

The AH meditation came from a Hindu guru from Tamil Nadu, who gave it to Wayne Dyer who then made a business off this, its just based on using the ether element like the AUM as well. Using the AUM then an affirmation is all it really is. The vibration in the head just makes the mind strong by working on the Manas chakra to make the mental wave stronger and charged with ether as the mind is of this element as well.

slyscorpion said:

This may be a silly question, but my intuition is telling me the M stands for Manifestation. Is this right, or does it refer to something else?

HP Mageson666 said:

slyscorpion said:

That's kind of what I was saying I knew by intuition this was linked somehow or was the same principal or where that meditation came from origionally. That is why my memory went back to that anyways. That is why I posted

I am very well aware new age stuff is mostly or all bs. At least you know what I am taking about though and yes it sucks they made you spend if I remember right hundreds of dollars to learn this stuff but I got a torrent online back then of one of their courses that is how I knew about this. I wasn't dumb enough even back then when I was into new age stuff somewhat to spend that much money on this kind of stuff.

I am honestly not sure this has anything to do with material things though. But something clicked that this is maybe where these new age people got that Meditatation from. They probably intentionally took stuff out and made it weak. I may or may not try this to manifest something with visualization but I am not going to do the vibration in the head part.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Always take the crap of a book and the assumptions of others with a grain of salt.

The whole "East" is just nothing spiritually as it is now. Spirituality manifests a living condition. Most gurus lie out of their teeth on the infinite billions of swarms of believers, and these end up in books, pretending to be secrets and so much important knowledge. This is then read by others and replicated. And the cycle of assumption never ends.

If you find something in the New Age know it's for certain useless, not useful.

slyscorpion said:

Is it okay to do the SAMMAS meditation for raising the serpent?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back