Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury Retrograde Final RTR

Mageson666

The Jewish Alphabet in Kabbalah is ruled by the letter A in which the number of the Jew thoughtform 26 is encoded with the Hebrew A letter's sigil for this reason. The A letter rules Mercury and language and alphabets are usually ruled in the dominate sense by Mercury in the world as Mercury rules vibration as the fifth element which forms the astral into the material. Mercury retrograde is the time in which the Final RTR is strong and doing extra goes far.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jewish Alphabet in Kabbalah is ruled by the letter A in which the number of the Jew thoughtform 26 is encoded with the Hebrew A letter's sigil for this reason. The A letter rules Mercury and language and alphabets are usually ruled in the dominate sense by Mercury in the world as Mercury rules vibration as the fifth element which forms the astral into the material. Mercury retrograde is the time in which the Final RTR is strong and doing extra goes far.
Indeed very true since Mercury dominates over communication which is done by language which is made from the Alphabets. So it makes sense that destroying the hebrew alphabet is stronger in the Mercury Retrograde. If I remember right it will be from 1st of November to 21st of November.

HP Mageson666 said:

Perfect that it falls on samhain then.

Awesome.

I like how we are getting so many events lately that amplify the RTRs.

They are done! Oh, they are really fu**ing done! Their time is over!

Hail Satan! Forever!!!

If I did read the ss calendar right for Western and cetral europe only 31.10.2019 at 16:41 is a mercury retrograde date. Don´t know if before and after are also good dates. If the time is only the height of it.

Daily RTR gang assemble!

avengers-assemble-captain-america-featured.jpg

:mrgreen:

Fuchs said:
If I did read the ss calendar right for Western and cetral europe only 31.10.2019 at 16:41 is a mercury retrograde date. Don´t know if before and after are also good dates. If the time is only the height of it.
It goes retrograde on that time and then stays in retrograde motion until roughly the 20th November. That entire duration is amplifying for the RTRs. :)

Good afternoon,

Since the vowel A tie to mercury, does that mean that it should be vocalised for the heart chakra ? It explain why we say aum there. In that case, it would mean also akasha element don't go with the throat chakra but in fact to the heart one. Where do we put the air one ? throat ?

We know that i is for 3rd eye as said before, m the crown. A will be with heart therefore what is missing is to decide where goes O, E, U and V.

lestat666 said:
Good afternoon,

Since the vowel A tie to mercury, does that mean that it should be vocalised for the heart chakra ? It explain why we say aum there. In that case, it would mean also akasha element don't go with the throat chakra but in fact to the heart one. Where do we put the air one ? throat ?

We know that i is for 3rd eye as said before, m the crown. A will be with heart therefore what is missing is to decide where goes O, E, U and V.
V (or "Vi") might be the throat chakra as the mantra Visuddhi connects to it.

Shael said:
Fuchs said:
It goes retrograde on that time and then stays in retrograde motion until roughly the 20th November. That entire duration is amplifying for the RTRs. :)

thx shael

Mercury Retrograde has influence on more than you'd think. Not just electronics. Be most careful around the day it starts and ends. That's what I learned a year ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back