Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joker What Is Being Missed In The Movie

Mageson666

Joker What Is Being Missed In The Movie

The movie the Joker which had at least one Jew as the writer of the script. Is based on the character Arthur Fleck, who is raised in a dysfunctional environment and the traumatic abuse he undergoes creates a dissociation and the new persona the Joker is created from the trauma and mental illness he suffers from. This happens in the background of a mass clown movement against the upper-class. Which is the macrocosm of what Joker represents.

Joker is an avatar of the macrocosm of society he is the result of the structural violence of the system he was born into which created him. The theme of Joker is of the suffering of the lower classes in a system created by the wealthy and powerful to oppress and exploit them. The people Joker kills represent the microcosm of this oppressive system. The three people Joker guns down in the subway are Wall street types, the rich celebrity scum show host and in the end Wayne himself being killed by the clown movement is symbolic of the uprising of the lower classes. This theme of class warfare is openly mentioned over and over in the movie.

Joker is made to be a sympathetic character and the violence he commits is made to look justifiable. This is for the psychic effect on the audience for sympathy connection in the mass mind. The Joker is a symbol of social justice as such. The city of Gotham is well known to be New York.

The number 11:11 appears several times in the movie on purpose this is the Kabbalistic number of the wrath of the Jewish god and adds to 22 the number of completion of the Temple of the Jewish world government to come in Kabbalah. The Joker character was created by the Jewish comic book companies. The Joker is from the Triumph deck of the Tarot the only card to be kept in the standard playing card deck. Each card of the Triumph deck of the 22 cards represents a Hebrew letter. The Fool or Joker card was originally the 21 card the Shin letter which is the destructive power of the Jewish god upon the enemies of Israel. And the symbol of the Jewish world to come. The covenant in which the Jewish god promises to give the Jews the world after the Gentiles are destroyed. Each Hebrew letter is a living archetype of its own in Kabbalah this is also shown in the Kabbalistic Tarot, the Joker connects into the energies of this letter and the archetype of this Shin letter thus connecting the archetypal energies of this letter into the mass mind.

The Joker movie was created to be part of a realistic American world in New York and it took numerous themes from popular movies of the time period it was created to resemble. From Taxi to Death Wish and on. This was to connect with the energies of the mass mind easier by connecting to what is real and popular and drawing that energy into Joker.

The situation is the Jews understood in their writings after the failure of the protest movement in New York against Wall Street which was organized by the Jewish run Communist Parties and funded by Rothschild. The reason for their failure is America has no Communist hero or archetype they can use to motivate the masses. This is why Joker also has basically nothing to do with any other Batman universe as mentioned by the makers of the film. Its something new which plays on something already popular to direct the energy in the mass mind already around such.

Joker was created to be the archetype to connect the masses into, the movie is the Kabbalistic ritual to generate the archetype for a populist Communist uprising and to indoctrinate the masses into the class warfare narrative of Marxism. The goal of Communism is to build the global Jewish government. This movie was well made and that is why. It has to be well liked and touching to those watching it or the energies will not connect and manifest and the ritual would not go far. Keep in mind this movie is made at the same time we are entering into a global economic depression. And this movie was released on the important occult Jewish ritual date as well. This all connects together in the astral to manifest the power into the material.

I haven't watched the film, but from all the things people have told me, it's just a Communist film done pretty well. And it promotes the idea of class warfare, yadda yadda, as stated here.

Jews rave about hate-speech but on every movie screen they give deliberate instructions on how people can do Communist uprising, kill and slay each other, and the list goes. Other movies give deliberate instruction on how one can suicide or murder, and other things.

Yet in the end of the day it's things like our websites the jews are going to kvetch about because they are being criticized in them. OY VEY!

Just imagine how many movies is build ed just to do jewish kabbalah rituals.

Joker kills the three Wall Street guys with a gun. Shin's number is three and fire is its power a fire arm.

Kingiux said:
Just imagine how many movies is build ed just to do jewish kabbalah rituals.
One time I had a history teacher telling me, "The Germans were so horrible! Did you know in the 1930s-40s, the Germans had their official propaganda department in control of the entire German film industry? Isn't that so evil?"

And I was just thinking "Uuuuhhhh, have you ever seen any gentile in hollywood? Have you ever heard of a gentile film director? Have you ever seen any hollywood film that wasn't 100% propaganda nonsense? Do you realize the CIA is in direct control of writing the scripts of hundreds/thousands of different movies and television shows every year, to make sure that all the propaganda messages and subliminals are all inserted? So what is the difference? Other than it's currently being done on an infinitely larger scale in hollywood than anything the Germans ever did."

When you see the sheer amount of Jewish names involved in this movie, it certainly isn't surprising. Granted they have their fingers in a large number of cinematic pies, but this one is just so blatantly obvious.

Can't be saying that to people though, because oh the movie was so good, it can't be a bad influence. It's like when people go "but not all Jews tho, look at this Jewish comedian who made a funny." "Look at this Jew who said a nice thing about America once." Oh well fuck me, lemme just forget the massive pile of garbage that's been building underneath Humanity's rug for millennia, hell let's sweep more under it. A Jew made a funny so all's forgiven.

Infuriating.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
When you see the sheer amount of Jewish names involved in this movie, it certainly isn't surprising. Granted they have their fingers in a large number of cinematic pies, but this one is just so blatantly obvious.

Can't be saying that to people though, because oh the movie was so good, it can't be a bad influence. It's like when people go "but not all Jews tho, look at this Jewish comedian who made a funny." "Look at this Jew who said a nice thing about America once." Oh well fuck me, lemme just forget the massive pile of garbage that's been building underneath Humanity's rug for millennia, hell let's sweep more under it. A Jew made a funny so all's forgiven.

Infuriating.

Totally agreed.

Hmm, interesting. The way it seems to me, is the final rtr is like stripping the enemy of their arsenal and so as they get more desperate they can go as berserk as they want but with no weapons what can they do? But throw a tantrum?

Could be wrong on that, but seems like this is just another attempt to build up their reserves. But likely this new ‘gun’ so to speak might not have any bullets.

Amadel said:

Infuriating.

Totally agreed.

The forums are one of the few places where it's safe to share these experiences, and I've no doubt that you along with so many others here have had to deal with the same types of arguments. Now it's being done with Joaquin Phoenix because oh such good acting.

A relative of mine is really fond of bringing up Kiss because the band is pretty much exclusively Jews, and they love them. Surely Gene Simmons doesn't hate the goyim, how can one even think so? It's maddening because they talk like they've gone over the Jew's life with a fine-toothed comb and found no instances of sneaky Jew bullshit - when in reality, you will find it beneath the surface if you listen long and look hard enough.

Makes me think of this one Jewish "historian" who actually defended Poland during the diplomatic spat between Poland and Israel. He hooks in the unknowing with factual statements about what Poland was trying to do, and then hits them with "actually ALL Poles are Jewish because of how long Jews lived in Poland." It's terribly worrisome to think of Polish Gentiles actually giving that claim some serious consideration.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Have you ever heard of a gentile film director?
Gentile*

Am I mistaken in thinking that George Lucas is not a jew?! I am not convinced that he is.

Like stated previously, it's also worth noting the movie was globally released right at the start of the Jewish holiday season, conveniently enough.

It didn't end hear either. One thing I'd like to note is that, although people laugh at "memes" all day and night, after Trump and the 2016 election, the governments of the world, especially America, began taking the whole idea of "memes" very seriously. It was leaked some time back the American government literally as a "meme warfare" division, and shilling in this form takes place over places like 4chan, reddit and such. Many new psyops are taking on the form of forced meme campaigns, to spread infectious, viral ideas among communities so they'll gestate naturally.

Why this is relevant is because the iconography of clowns and the Joker itself was, as (((coincidence))) would have it, already picking up steam several months before this movie's announcement even took place, or any details were known. Across the aforementioned websites, clowns and other such things became the symbol of the "clown world" mindset, representative of politics or society having gone mad and to "embrace" such mentalities. Around the same time, the Joker himself was being used semi-ironically as a symbol of the incel and ROTK type male movements, your usual Jew addled pseudo-islamic hatred of women and anything female in general.

Considering their timing right before this movie came out, it's natural to assume that these memes were likely a psyop to some degree. I'd heard recently that a connected push, the anti-masturbation movement, had a sudden deluge of memes and meme culture arrive on scene in support of it, much like what happened for the flat earth bullshit. It was found out that "no-fap" meme raids were being pushed by organized groups of individuals targeting and antagonizing young males who belong to the same groups as discussed above.

My best guess is simple. These incel type males are often brought into these mindsets by completely warped, deprived sexualities already. Combining this by shaming them for their one form of sexual outlet is going to really create some serious mental issues among a group already embracing "clown world" bullshit, having fallen into some depressive spiral of nihilism, self loathing and outward loathing and believing it's all fucked so why do anything beyond go insane and wait for the inevitable jew world order to brainchip your depression away.

One can only be glad to be above the manipulations, since even among the parts of the internet that are somewhat awake to jewy bullshit are still dancing to their tune. Even 4chan has Xianity and Xianity adjacent bullshit forcefed into it on the daily by the same shills. Just gotta keep doing what we do.

Theres also a Harley Quinn movie coming out, unsure when, maybe its another binding of women to jews stint using colors, it looks to be the new age colors on her in the images. Maybe they are trying to weaponize the enemy witch b*tches to slay our misogny, quite literally.

Gene Simmons is the normal racist Jew, he makes frequent anti-Gentile statements in the media. From stating on his own reality show that manual work is "what Gentiles are for" to insulting a interviewer for speaking his Hebrew name not Hebrew enough which is Chaim Witz, by stating it does not sound as good coming from a Gentile mouth.

Just because Gene got himself a trophy Shiksa to defile, does not mean he likes the Goyim.

Beyond that KISS always sucked as a band.

The forums are one of the few places where it's safe to share these experiences, and I've no doubt that you along with so many others here have had to deal with the same types of arguments. Now it's being done with Joaquin Phoenix because oh such good acting.

A relative of mine is really fond of bringing up Kiss because the band is pretty much exclusively Jews, and they love them. Surely Gene Simmons doesn't hate the goyim, how can one even think so? It's maddening because they talk like they've gone over the Jew's life with a fine-toothed comb and found no instances of sneaky Jew bullshit - when in reality, you will find it beneath the surface if you listen long and look hard enough.

Makes me think of this one Jewish "historian" who actually defended Poland during the diplomatic spat between Poland and Israel. He hooks in the unknowing with factual statements about what Poland was trying to do, and then hits them with "actually ALL Poles are Jewish because of how long Jews lived in Poland." It's terribly worrisome to think of Polish Gentiles actually giving that claim some serious consideration.

FancyMancy said:
Gentile*

Am I mistaken in thinking that George Lucas is not a jew?! I am not convinced that he is.

Are you marathoning Star Wars in occasion of the new moronic film? I think there's three trilogies now: prequel trilogy, original trilogy and moron trilogy (the sequels).

I'm not convinced George Lucas is a kike either. I think he's just christard. However, I agree with his criticism of the new trilogy, especially "Episode VII". Too much cultural marxist propaganda for my own senses.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Gentile*

Are you marathoning Star Wars in occasion of the new moronic film? I think there's three trilogies now: prequel trilogy, original trilogy and moron trilogy (the sequels).

I'm not convinced George Lucas is a kike either. I think he's just christard. However, I agree with his criticism of the new trilogy, especially "Episode VII". Too much cultural marxist propaganda for my own senses.
All that disney shit isn't real Star Wars. I don't care if they bought the name, and pretend like it is. That's fake.

FancyMancy said:
George Lucas is human. But how many others are there like him?
Does him looking in a mirror count as a second one?

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Gentile*

Yeah, I've started watching them at long last, but only the first 6 films for now. I did notice Star Wars seemed a bit christian-good over everything-else-evil.

Matty Boy said:
Theres also a Harley Quinn movie coming out, unsure when, maybe its another binding of women to jews stint using colors, it looks to be the new age colors on her in the images. Maybe they are trying to weaponize the enemy witch b*tches to slay our misogny, quite literally.

Idk about this color thing or if the misinformed wiccan women have to do anything with the movie besides the movie just being the typical "goy women you needs to be shiskas to be experience "freedom"" mixing it with the whamen power over the pAtRiArChY which in my opinion is just going to be that. The jews tell men to be emasculated and hate women while they tell women to be sluts and hate men at the same time. Maybe they'll try to make it as big as the joker movie too. They seem to be going all out lately. I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn sleeps with a black dude in the movie.... oh wait they already made her do that in the movie Suicide Squad. Both the irl version and cartoon version lol :roll:

All that disney shit isn't real Star Wars. I don't care if they bought the name, and pretend like it is. That's fake.

Darth Jar-Jar will destroy all Disney producers, directors and other annoying crew members.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, I've started watching them at long last, but only the first 6 films for now. I did notice Star Wars seemed a bit christian-good over everything-else-evil.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Gentile*

Disney is not sci-fi. End of. I haven't seen jewjew abrahamandpork's shit makes yet, but what possessed Lucas to think about that is a mystery. Allegedly, he made loads of money from selling it to Disney and gave all that money to (((charity))), meaning no-one who needed the money got it but instead it went into the pockets of the dirty jew who doesn't need it. Now it is being milked by the jewjew.

Stormblood said:

Darth Jar-Jar will destroy all Disney producers, directors and other annoying crew members.

FancyMancy said:
That's an excellent idea - get Jar Jar into the building and let him ruin everything!

The Clone Wars (2008) seems like a nice pastime, when one wants to relax during free time.

FancyMancy said:
That's an excellent idea - get Jar Jar into the building and let him ruin everything!

The Dark side is strong within this one.

Amadel said:

Infuriating.

Totally agreed.

Considering jew simmons reptoid tongue took the whole "kill yourself" meme to the maximum by rhetorically pissing of Robin Williams' suicide in referring to him as a weak coward etc., yea, Im pretty sure that's a great example of jewish "luv" for the goyim.

I've been seeing 11:11 alot since I joined JOS. I assume it's a enemy attack.

Stormblood said:

The Clone Wars (2008) seems like a nice pastime, when one wants to relax during free time.

FancyMancy said:

The Dark side is strong within this one.
Misa thinks you are right.

Well the communist idea basically goes like this......Everyone is a worker who is equal to every other worker no owns anything but everyone together owns everything,everyone gets what they need not necessarily everything they want but before this paradise can be fulfilled everyone has to be ruled under a Jewish dictatorship. Oy Vey!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I haven't watched the film, but from all the things people have told me, it's just a Communist film done pretty well. And it promotes the idea of class warfare, yadda yadda, as stated here.

Jews rave about hate-speech but on every movie screen they give deliberate instructions on how people can do Communist uprising, kill and slay each other, and the list goes. Other movies give deliberate instruction on how one can suicide or murder, and other things.

Yet in the end of the day it's things like our websites the jews are going to kvetch about because they are being criticized in them. OY VEY!

This was also reflected in other movies. If movies like Falling Down were released today, and not in 1993, the media would be in an even bigger uproar.

Forget the joker, I'd love an interpretation of the lighthouse by you guys. There's greek symbolism that probably is easy to miss.

I haven't seen the joker, but if I had to choose a decent into madness video. I think the lighthouse would take the cake.

Robert Egger's next film is suppose to be about vikings, which we can only imagine what that'll be like.

Just forget the Kabbalistic symbolism and numerous references to the doctrine of Judaism [Marxism in its public consumption] in the Joker film along with the Jewish writers, Jewish media corporation and date of Kabbalistic release there Goyim. The Jewker…..um I mean Joker, is like whatever or something Goyim.

txg said:
everyone takes different things from the dc universe. especially batman. especially the joker. many times i find myself begging the batman to rip joker limb from limb. but in other incarnations of the story i want to see the joker make it. for him to survive.

the joker has had nearly 5 separate film incarnations. jack nichols, heath ledger mark hamil. being the best of them. and everytime you get something new. not to mention mark hamils MANY animated performances that far overshadow the dramatic impact of the live action counterparts.

you cant put the joker in a box...thats the entire point and message of his character. that is what the writers are communicating to us in the first place.

trying to share an analysis of something like this is pointless because nobody is going to agree with you. you can purity spiral all you want and say the joker is a degenerate psyop, but its more than that the joker represents the masculine awakening. the freedom to take destiny into your own hands and control the material. and sometimes it really does take one losing everything and hitting rock bottom. in order to take control of ones life.

one needs to look at the character from a stern and realistic perspective in order to have a healthy understanding of it. but the negative stigma toward the franchise is just getting ridiculous. you guys said the same thing about the dark knight

HP Mageson666 said:
The Fool or Joker card was originally the 21 card the Shin letter which is the destructive power of the Jewish god upon the enemies of Israel. And the symbol of the Jewish world to come. The covenant in which the Jewish god promises to give the Jews the world after the Gentiles are destroyed. Each Hebrew letter is a living archetype of its own in Kabbalah this is also shown in the Kabbalistic Tarot, the Joker connects into the energies of this letter and the archetype of this Shin letter thus connecting the archetypal energies of this letter into the mass mind.

I'd love to see an in depth look at the occult aspects of each of the letters and such. I like to know exactly what I'm reversing. Know your enemy and all

HP Mageson666 said:
Gene Simmons is the normal racist Jew, he makes frequent anti-Gentile statements in the media. From stating on his own reality show that manual work is "what Gentiles are for" to insulting a interviewer for speaking his Hebrew name not Hebrew enough which is Chaim Witz, by stating it does not sound as good coming from a Gentile mouth.

Just because Gene got himself a trophy Shiksa to defile, does not mean he likes the Goyim.

Beyond that KISS always sucked as a band.

Chaim Witz is the straight up epitome of a Jew, couldn't agree more, except that "Kiss sucks" is sooo far beyond an understatement :lol:

I used to play in this hardcore punk/metal band with these three midget retard brothers who fucking worshiped those rat faced clowns, obsessed with every cell...no...every quantum particle in their fucking bodies, we had to write songs like them but heavier . I would constantly try to tell them, "You know they're only famous because they're Jews right? Their music is trash!" and "You know they would fucking hate our music, right?" But no. We had to follow their "Keep it simple stupid"(K.I.S.S., what they thought it stood for) model because "It would make us money" and "We'll get huge of of it" and "NO THEY'D SIGN US RIGHT AWAY YOU [insert arbitrary childish insult we've all heard in primary school]". They didn't care if the music was barely fit for knuckle dragging walnuts. They just wanted to be "Hardcore KISS". In the end, I'm glad none of my good riffs or melodies went to their music (save for a few tasty solos I'm gonna miss), they were probably the stupidest forms of life capable of speech I've ever associated with, and even there they were lacking, I shit you not, these thirty year old men spoke like eight year olds who know how to swear, our vocalist was so damn retarded, he would try to be intricate with words and end up making us all look like morons over his lyrics, containing ADVANCED linguistic constructions such as "Apocaliption" and "inscavayshun" (excavation), and "Hyewmen Lagazin" (Human Lasagna), and no matter how much eighteen year old me went insane trying to correct him. A true scholar of the English language, that one. Peel my face off and call me Terri Schaivo, I think he might just win a Nobel Prize!

It's only now that I've tossed em and fully devoted myself to spiritual advancement and warfare that I look back realize how hooked their noses were...mistakes, mistakes...you can only grow from them.

Anyways, I went on a bit of a rant there, bit longer than I intended, waaay off topic, but that should give you an idea of the kind of elevated minds the "KiSs ArMy" has.
Bunch of baboons with brain worms... :lol:

txg said:
everyone takes different things from the dc universe. especially batman. especially the joker. many times i find myself begging the batman to rip joker limb from limb. but in other incarnations of the story i want to see the joker make it. for him to survive.

the joker has had nearly 5 separate film incarnations. jack nichols, heath ledger mark hamil. being the best of them. and everytime you get something new. not to mention mark hamils MANY animated performances that far overshadow the dramatic impact of the live action counterparts.

you cant put the joker in a box...thats the entire point and message of his character. that is what the writers are communicating to us in the first place.

trying to share an analysis of something like this is pointless because nobody is going to agree with you. you can purity spiral all you want and say the joker is a degenerate psyop, but its more than that the joker represents the masculine awakening. the freedom to take destiny into your own hands and control the material. and sometimes it really does take one losing everything and hitting rock bottom. in order to take control of ones life.

one needs to look at the character from a stern and realistic perspective in order to have a healthy understanding of it. but the negative stigma toward the franchise is just getting ridiculous. you guys said the same thing about the dark knight

Are you serious right now? Duuuude...look passed your fucking nose...unless you can't cause it's too big and hooked...can't help that shit...

Just because you like a character in media doesn't mean it's not being used to incite chaos upon the masses, and you trying to deny that that is what Joker is, a character that's very essence is chaos, and trying to deny this movie is a live action Communist Handbook in front of a mountain of evidence...looks super shilly to meeheee~! :lol:

So if you don't have a hooked Mount Everest in the middle of your face, I repeat, look passed your beak. If you do, well...sucks for you, thanks for the laugh.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back