Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kali is the destroyer of Ego?

Mageson666

luis said:
Kali is the destroyer of Ego, now we know that this Ego has to be destroyed bullshit comes from the corruption done by the Jews, we need our ego, what we do not need is our False Ego wich i remember HP Mageson called it in this way, False Ego means our Negative Karma that we know we need to destroy if we want to advance.

The method of not destroying but transforming the ego relating to Kali is such. Kali is shown at the Visuddha chakra which relates to the gate way to the upper chakras and Kali is shown holding her own head in many cases. The holding of her own head represents the removing of the pervious state of consciousness and the level of self identification that comes with such. For the new state of awareness that comes with raising the serpent. The realization of the actual self is described as a lantern that the glass is fully cleaned and light can fully shine outwards this relates to the removal of the dross. Kali is the energy of purification of the dross.

Something the Hindu's who obtained higher states of consciousness by Kundalini yoga and the Hindu texts are clear on the purification of the ego or self consciousness and identification can only be done with Kundalini yoga. You can not think your way to this. The texts are clear the ego is transformed not destroyed. This is something that must be experienced it can't be debated on or argued about.

Thank you for the explaination! Well at least i know i was half right, i may misudetstood what the mean by Ego but now i know. Another thing is that Kali mantra's seem to be related to Mars, for example Kreem is in many Kali mantra's and Kreem is related to Mars (in the square mantra of Mars we have Kreem) maybe this is related to the sexual energy that clean the dross?

HP Mageson666 said:
Thank you for commenting on this, HP Mageson. It's an interesting topic to me :)

For anyone interested in this, also check this thread. The theorized mantra of Kali (not officially confirmed by any HPs so far), is

Aum Krim Hum Hrim Kaliyei Svaha

which would be vibrated as
AAA-UUU-MMM KKK-RRR-EEE-MMM
HHH-UUUUUU-MMM HHH-RRR-EEE-MMM
KKK-AAA-LLL-EEE-YYY-AAA-YYY-EEEEEE
SSS-VVV-AAA-HHH-AAAH

The "u" in "Hum" is a long one. My phone doesn't let me put the line above it for whatever reason.

HP Mageson666 said:
lantern that the glass is fully cleaned and light can fully shine outwards

I really like this anology. It's pretty good. I'll be using it. :)

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Thank you for commenting on this, HP Mageson. It's an interesting topic to me :)

For anyone interested in this, also check this thread. The theorized mantra of Kali (not officially confirmed by any HPs so far), is

Aum Krim Hum Hrim Kaliyei Svaha

which would be vibrated as
AAA-UUU-MMM KKK-RRR-EEE-MMM
HHH-UUUUUU-MMM HHH-RRR-EEE-MMM
KKK-AAA-LLL-EEE-YYY-AAA-YYY-EEEEEE
SSS-VVV-AAA-HHH-AAAH

The "u" in "Hum" is a long one. My phone doesn't let me put the line above it for whatever reason.

Cool I am going to try this mantra. At first I thought Kali was bad and the Goddess of Destruction or something related to the enemy due to the whole age of Kali thing and what I read on various Jew age websites back when I was into that stuff I confess but I see the meaning of all this now. Thank you all for this. I also think Kali is Lillith if I am getting this right. You have to read deeper into spiritual things. However I still don't know what the story with Anu is other than some people were saying he was related to YHVH awhile back haven't seen anything posted on that. I do like the Shiva mantra in the 6th chakra this reminds me but I haven't tried this one yet.

HP Mageson666 said:
luis said:
Kali is the destroyer of Ego, now we know that this Ego has to be destroyed bullshit comes from the corruption done by the Jews, we need our ego, what we do not need is our False Ego wich i remember HP Mageson called it in this way, False Ego means our Negative Karma that we know we need to destroy if we want to advance.

The method of not destroying but transforming the ego relating to Kali is such. Kali is shown at the Visuddha chakra which relates to the gate way to the upper chakras and Kali is shown holding her own head in many cases. The holding of her own head represents the removing of the pervious state of consciousness and the level of self identification that comes with such. For the new state of awareness that comes with raising the serpent. The realization of the actual self is described as a lantern that the glass is fully cleaned and light can fully shine outwards this relates to the removal of the dross. Kali is the energy of purification of the dross.

Something the Hindu's who obtained higher states of consciousness by Kundalini yoga and the Hindu texts are clear on the purification of the ego or self consciousness and identification can only be done with Kundalini yoga. You can not think your way to this. The texts are clear the ego is transformed not destroyed. This is something that must be experienced it can't be debated on or argued about.

Does this correlate to Kaun rune?

Is "I am cleansed of all negative and destructive karma" a good affirmation for this one. I kind of like the energy of this mantra it feels good.

slyscorpion said:
Cool I am going to try this mantra. At first I thought Kali was bad and the Goddess of Destruction or something related to the enemy due to the whole age of Kali thing and what I read on various Jew age websites back when I was into that stuff I confess but I see the meaning of all this now. Thank you all for this. I also think Kali is Lillith if I am getting this right. You have to read deeper into spiritual things. However I still don't know what the story with Anu is other than some people were saying he was related to YHVH awhile back haven't seen anything posted on that. I do like the Shiva mantra in the 6th chakra this reminds me but I haven't tried this one yet.

Father Satan has been linked to the Hindu God Shiva, who is also a God of Destruction but "destruction" could mean anything. What exactly does Shiva and Kali destroy? There's the ambiguity in the term "destruction" itself without any elaboration on exactly what's being destroyed until Mageson studies and brings forth his results.

False ego, being the self-identification that is not True. In higher states of consciousness that come with advancement, you start to "rise above" certain preset perceptions of yourself, and you have to be ready, and willing, to transform, and to accept the transformation and continue with it.

I'll use something very basic as an example, as there have been some people who value their sexual identity more importantly than they value Satan himself. So as an example, for a gay person during this transformation process, is s/he actually gay? Or is this a personal false self-identity? When you step outside of your comfort zone of self-identity, and open yourself to the possibility that perhaps you are not, and then you come to the realization of if you truly are or not, then you can continue on, with your True Satanic identity, pure and uncorrupted.

Sexual orientation is part of a persons identity. Gay people focus on this more because they are under attack for bring Gay. If Hetero people spent their life being that Hetero, they would also focus on such more. If they had their parents disown them, people harass them, physically attack them and in some cases attempt to murder them for being Hetero, being denied rights and such. Then their focus on such would be to organize for rights and social acceptance and mutual defense within a community.

You may not think of yourself as that Faggot if your Gay but a lot of society does.

Lydia said:
False ego, being the self-identification that is not True. In higher states of consciousness that come with advancement, you start to "rise above" certain preset perceptions of yourself, and you have to be ready, and willing, to transform, and to accept the transformation and continue with it.

I'll use something very basic as an example, as there have been some people who value their sexual identity more importantly than they value Satan himself. So as an example, for a gay person during this transformation process, is s/he actually gay? Or is this a personal false self-identity? When you step outside of your comfort zone of self-identity, and open yourself to the possibility that perhaps you are not, and then you come to the realization of if you truly are or not, then you can continue on, with your True Satanic identity, pure and uncorrupted.

HP Mageson666 said:
Sexual orientation is part of a persons identity. Gay people focus on this more because they are under attack for bring Gay. If Hetero people spent their life being that Hetero, they would also focus on such more. If they had their parents disown them, people harass them, physically attack them and in some cases attempt to murder them for being Hetero, being denied rights and such. Then their focus on such would be to organize for rights and social acceptance and mutual defense within a community.

You may not think of yourself as that Faggot if your Gay but a lot of society does.

Lydia said:

As someone that is Gay I agree with this, even if I think Lydia obviously meant something else like someone that thinks he may be gay when he is not and of course with spiritual advancement, he understands that he is not.
The problem with the Gay comunity of nowday is that Jews controll it and try to push dangerous narratives...

slyscorpion said:
Is "I am cleansed of all negative and destructive karma" a good affirmation for this one. I kind of like the energy of this mantra it feels good.
Include "In a positive and healthy way for me", or something similar, and it should work just fine. Also maybe throw a "permanently" in there or something. :)

You missed the very point of your own example. It was of false identification, not over identification.

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Sexual orientation is part of a persons identity [...]
I deliberately pointed out a very strong identity as an example of the point of this discussion.

luis said:
As someone that is Gay I agree with this, even if I think Lydia obviously meant something else like someone that thinks he may be gay when he is not and of course with spiritual advancement, he understands that he is not.
No, you missed the point, as did Mageson.

I'll try to explain it... when I was quite young, I had a really interesting spiritual experience. I threw everything I knew out the window so to speak, and re-learned everything.

For example, "is the sky actually blue? Yes I've been told it's blue, but is it?" Looks out the window, yes, I have found for myself that it is blue. (A stupid example but to make it clear this time.)

I went through everything that I "knew", and discovered everything for myself. No indoctrination of anything. Which is how I threw off christianity even without reading anything online or learning about any other religions, and became Pagan. I even asked myself if I actually was heterosexual, if perhaps I was a lesbian instead, or bisexual. And came to the deep and resounding conclusion that I truly am hetero. And so on, with everything.

Most people keep their assumptions about themselves. Throw it all off in deep meditation, and come to resounding Satanic realizations. This is a crucial step in advancement.

I didn't miss the point, I used that because many people feel threatened when their sexuality is questioned that they refuse to take that leap of true self-observance. They close off, which is why it was the perfect example. I used something not quite related, to make a drastic example.

HP Mageson666 said:
You missed the very point of your own example. It was of false identification, not over identification.

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I deliberately pointed out a very strong identity as an example of the point of this discussion.

Lydia said:
I believe that perhaps turning this around would make for a more concise example.
If we take a person that thinks of themselves as 100% straight (perhaps even has fears about anything homosexual), then during this process it may be possible that the person is presented with an interest in the same sex. If the idea of being straight was only part of their "identity" because of intense fear of being homosexual, then this will certainly be shattered eventually during the cleaning process. I think most gay people aren't that deluded about their sexuality, and that it's rather many supposedly "straight" people who are being delusional about it.

Though then again I'm not an expert on this topic. I could be wrong there.

HP Mageson666 said:

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:

@HP Mageson
But there are some people who wrong identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual or whatever because of indoctrination. That's what I think she meant. Destroying this false perception would bring clarity about one's real sexual orientation, whichever it is. Maybe using heterosexual as example would've carried the point across better. Meditation and cleaning, freeing the soul make one aware of these distorted images of reality so we can overcome them. I think that's what Lydia meant

————————
@everyone
This breaking of moronic barriers in the mind also applies to idiots who think that expressing affection between male friends through words or platonic touch means either of them is homosexual or bisexual. Women do it and don't get accused of being lesbians. Everyone has their way to express affection. Some prefer action, gifts, whatever and they shouldn't be misclassified/criminalised/guilt-tripped because of it, unless it's an harmless joke.

HP Mageson666 said:

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I think Lydia used over identification so that when they would question it, it would definitely take them out of their comfort zone.
If it's somethingyou only mildly identify with, it might not do so.

My opinion...

HP Mageson666 said:

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I thought this was some kind of vedantic mumbo jumbo and the self automatically gets transformed as you empower the chakras and raise the kundalini without the need to THINK about this intellectually.

You own statement here is on false self-identification, of which you use the example of the sexual nature of a person. However a person's sexual nature is part of their identity and will always be such. In the heterosexual world if a man is married and has children, being a father and husband also becomes the extension of this identity and the family unit is built around such.

If you want to waft around on your own premise after making such, that is a lack of consistency on your part.

Lydia said:
False ego, being the self-identification that is not True......So as an example, for a gay person.

My own opinion from experience of spiritual process, this is more like becoming a fully spiritual mature adult psychologically. No different then the normal process of psychological development during the journey of child to adult. The brain is changing and developing and the nature of the individual of the psyche express within this as it becomes more mature.

No where during such process does one sit down and pretend they don't exist and their psyche and its structure is an illusion and we are all one pretending to be different and if we just smoke enough spiritualized meth we will remove our minds and understand this.

Jack said:
[/quote]
I thought this was some kind of vedantic mumbo jumbo and the self automatically gets transformed as you empower the chakras and raise the kundalini without the need to THINK about this intellectually.[/quote]

Its what Shiva destroys, that is the answer. Shiva is the destroyer of time. Which means the unperfected state which is subject to the power of time. Hence Shiva grants immortality the Magnum Opus.

ShadowTheRaven said:
slyscorpion said:

Father Satan has been linked to the Hindu God Shiva, who is also a God of Destruction but "destruction" could mean anything. What exactly does Shiva and Kali destroy? There's the ambiguity in the term "destruction" itself without any elaboration on exactly what's being destroyed until Mageson studies and brings forth his results.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
Include "In a positive and healthy way for me", or something similar, and it should work just fine. Also maybe throw a "permanently" in there or something. :)
I do not know if you feel what I feel but I do not feel this mantra should be started to be used upon by people who are not having enough spiritual tolerance . This is a mantra for one who is already ready to advance beyond the intermediate level of advancement and can communicate with the gods. My intuition tells me this as this seems to be a very powerful mantra according to the later stages of the kundalini yoga. I wonder if you share my intuition.

I have seen cases of normal heterosexuals, who after being brainwashed on a consistent basis, want to do homosexual sex or things they never thought of even doing before. This can happen. Eventually the line can get so blurry one no longer understands what one initially wanted. The argument that "They were always gay" doesn't suffice as if one takes the argument that this is a natural inclination from birth in ALL cases, they wouldn't even try or entertain other thoughts at all.

People in prisons turn homosexual without being born homosexuals or wanting women, when they live in prisons for many years. They can engage in homosexual relationships with other inmates where one pretends to be a woman, or just directly with them. It's just that the lack of partners and the environment emphasizes this type of relationship instead.

Sexual vocation can be altered. People who have been molested or had other foul events happen, can get affected for life, and maybe opt for total celibacy or other things like that, hate of the other gender [or the gender of the offended] and the list goes. Brainwashing, environmental factors, and other things come into play.

A movement of men in the recent years who become homosexuals because of Instagram's imaginary standards from women and consistent rejections is also emerging in places where this glamour is very empowered, with men resorting to 'experimenting' to become gay, since being gay may provide them with easier hookups which are far less obligatory and have far less standards and no strings attached, with other men.

Maybe some people here have more self awareness but this doesn't mean everyone else does.

Meditating should put the above chaos into some ease. One must not feel shame that for example one may find that they aren't what they thought they were prior.

I would get into other details but I'd rather not because it may make people feel awkward.

Stormblood said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Lydia said:

@HP Mageson
But there are some people who wrong identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual or whatever because of indoctrination. That's what I think she meant. Destroying this false perception would bring clarity about one's real sexual orientation, whichever it is. Maybe using heterosexual as example would've carried the point across better. Meditation and cleaning, freeing the soul make one aware of these distorted images of reality so we can overcome them. I think that's what Lydia meant

————————
@everyone
This breaking of moronic barriers in the mind also applies to idiots who think that expressing affection between male friends through words or platonic touch means either of them is homosexual or bisexual. Women do it and don't get accused of being lesbians. Everyone has their way to express affection. Some prefer action, gifts, whatever and they shouldn't be misclassified/criminalised/guilt-tripped because of it, unless it's an harmless joke.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have seen cases of normal heterosexuals, who after being brainwashed on a consistent basis, want to do homosexual sex or things they never thought of even doing before. This can happen. Eventually the line can get so blurry one no longer understands what one initially wanted. The argument that "They were always gay" doesn't suffice as if one takes the argument that this is a natural inclination from birth in ALL cases, they wouldn't even try or entertain other thoughts at all.

People in prisons turn homosexual without being born homosexuals or wanting women, when they live in prisons for many years. They can engage in homosexual relationships with other inmates where one pretends to be a woman, or just directly with them. It's just that the lack of partners and the environment emphasizes this type of relationship instead.

Sexual vocation can be altered. People who have been molested or had other foul events happen, can get affected for life, and maybe opt for total celibacy or other things like that, hate of the other gender [or the gender of the offended] and the list goes. Brainwashing, environmental factors, and other things come into play.

A movement of men in the recent years who become homosexuals because of Instagram's imaginary standards from women and consistent rejections is also emerging in places where this glamour is very empowered, with men resorting to 'experimenting' to become gay, since being gay may provide them with easier hookups which are far less obligatory and have far less standards and no strings attached, with other men.

Maybe some people here have more self awareness but this doesn't mean everyone else does.

Meditating should put the above chaos into some ease. One must not feel shame that for example one may find that they aren't what they thought they were prior.

I would get into other details but I'd rather not because it may make people feel awkward.

Thanks for your input. I look forward to your deprogramming guide. I suspect it will contain a lot of power hypnosis.

Jack said:
Shael said:
I do not know if you feel what I feel but I do not feel this mantra should be started to be used upon by people who are not having enough spiritual tolerance . This is a mantra for one who is already ready to advance beyond the intermediate level of advancement and can communicate with the gods. My intuition tells me this as this seems to be a very powerful mantra according to the later stages of the kundalini yoga. I wonder if you share my intuition.
I think it's perfectly safe to use for anyone, so long as the energies are properly and safely directed. Maybe a complete beginner shouldn't use it straight away, but other than that I see no issues with it. It's a cleansing mantra, just like Munka and Visuddi but it seems potentially more powerful. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with using the most powerful option, even if one is only at an intermediate level. It all depends on the person, and what is really important is just that people do not vibrate more than they can handle (this goes for any mantra). As long as this is kept in mind, and a proper affirmation is used, I do not see any dangers here.
If anything, the only "danger" lies in the mantra still being untested so far. I have started a working with it already to further examine the energies and confirm whether they do work for the intended purpose.

HP Mageson666 said:
luis said:
Something the Hindu's who obtained higher states of consciousness by Kundalini yoga and the Hindu texts are clear on the purification of the ego or self consciousness and identification can only be done with Kundalini yoga. You can not think your way to this. The texts are clear the ego is transformed not destroyed.

Is the transformation of the ego noticeable when doing Kundalini Yoga? I'm curious about how to know if it's working at that level

Interestingly, Kali is one of the deities that comforted me in dreams during my very frightening spiritual crisis back in 2003. She appeared in a dream and told me "Only evil need fear me".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back