The Purpose Of The Breath Of Fire

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:03 am

The reason the breath of fire is important to Kundalini yoga is not mentioned in most texts on the subject.

In the Tantra's its stated the samskaras are offered to the fire of the Manipura chakra. What this means is the activation of the navel chakra purifies the samskaras which are the karmic imprints in the chakras and mind that have to be purified as part of the process . The other thing this chakra rules is the development and transformation of the mind in general and this includes the psychic powers. The purification and transformation of the psyche and the energy centers this method accomplishes is important to the Kundalini process. That is why the name of this method in Sanskrit means purification of the mind.

In some of the commentaries its stated the truth that the breath of fire main purpose is to awaken and raise the Kundalini. The breath of fire works to generate purifying fire and circulate it though the chakras and nadis to allow this process to happen properly. The retention however was removed from this process as this is where the power is within. The entire energy system connects at the navel chakra.

The instructions for the Kriya for the practices with the navel is to focus on the tip of the nose as this is the gate way to the sushumana, however while this works to some degree the sushumana activation point is further back from the tip of the nose under the middle part of the nose between the opening of the two nostrils of the nose. Many Egyptian images show the Ankh pointing to this area as well.

To make the breath of fire powerfully done the mula banda must be done along with the tongue placed on the roof of the mouth with the tip of the tongue behind the two front teeth. The focus should be placed on the sushumana activation point on the nose. Another method is also to focus on the third eye with this. But the focus on the sushumana activation point also activates such. These methods along with the navel lock should also be used on the retention.

This will move the energy through the sushumana and through the entire soul while working to open and purify the sushumana channel and chakras which is the main focus of Kundalini yoga. This method awakens the Kundalini power as many have also found out from using and the texts state. Hence why this method is the basis of Kundalini yoga. This is why the symbolism of this method is all over the alchemical images. This was also kept secret in the east and is in very few books on the subject and with no real explanation as to what this does. It was not until Yogi Bhajan made this popular anyone even knew about such in all reality.

Source
The Chakras, Yogi Bhajan
Path Of Fire And Light, Swami Rama
Kundalini Yoga: The Flow of Eternal Power - a Simple Guide to the Yoga of Awareness as Taught by Yogi Bhajan, by Dharam Singh Khalsa (Author), Darryl O'Keeffe (Author)

Jack

Re: The Purpose Of The Breath Of Fire

Postby Jack » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Very very interesting and important.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Very educational thank you!
The breath of fire is my favorite
With this new knowledge I'm assuming the breath of fire instructions is still accurate?
I didn't know about the tongue to the roof part!

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Iv always been a fan of this breath in kundalini yoga it states the focus on the third eye Iv been meaning to ask about this thanks for mentioning it

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Nice sermorn...They say it also helpful in breaking down the walls in the mind ,so that we can get to know our past lives.but im not sure if this is correct or not.

Al_Jariel66

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 am

Hmmm, that's Interesting.
TK-24-7

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:30 am

Great info, High Priest. Thank you very much.

So on the retention part of the Breath of Fire, we should focus on the columella and press our tongue behind our top two teeth, as well as applying all the three locks (chin, navel and root). Is that right?

Also, here are the other 5 sermons that all mention this newly-discovered columella focus point. Feel free to check them all out, as I think it can all be read together:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23856
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23876
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23913
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23793
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24446
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

Orpheus

Postby Orpheus » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:36 am

Thanks Mageson :)

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:53 am

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... _Fire.html

1. Here is a link to a YouTube video that demonstrates how to correctly perform this breathing exercise.
  2. "Content Warning
    If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in. This video is private."
  3. signs in
  4. This video is private.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:39 am

FancyMancy wrote:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

1. Here is a link to a YouTube video that demonstrates how to correctly perform this breathing exercise.
  2. "Content Warning
    If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in. This video is private."
  3. signs in

Here you go, brother. I believe this was the video that was linked on JoS in the past, too. Enjoy.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:45 am

I imagine the disease and Illness preventing benefits are good too from this breathing exercise from the flood of oxygen into the body.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:48 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

2. "Content Warning
  3. signs in

Here you go, brother. I believe this was the video that was linked on JoS in the past, too. Enjoy.

Yes! That looks like the same one. Thanks.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Big Don ti dico grazie anche per avere questo post nei miei post

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Unrelated but i thought someone might like to use this method for spinning chakras..to get them going visualize a rip cord on top of the chakra(s)like a beyblade ripcord andh your mental hands fast and hard and it gets the chakras spinning real fast right away. sometimes i also light the chakra up with a flaming energy and also sparks of energy..dont hate on myy beyblade technique though I just think everyone should share some of there *ways* I'd especially like to hear about anyone that has a unique way to astral project , im on the verge of getting it , baby steps for me.have a good one brothers/sisters
Hail Satan!
Hellhammer angel crushing oblivion! Hail the imperial horned God!