Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing Kabbalah How The Hebrew Seventh Letter Is Used To Curse Gentiles

Mageson666

Exposing Kabbalah How The Hebrew Seventh Letter Is Used To Curse Gentiles

The Hebrew seventh letter relates to the sword and is used to curse. How this is used is revealed in the letter image its designed to have a sympathetic tie into the human spine and brain in its image in Kabbalah. Which is the energy system along the spine and within the brain.

This letter is directed like an energy knife to put blocks into the energy body of the target to disrupt the system and cause low energy levels, illness, insanity and even death. What is a sword used for... One major way its used in the Kabbalah is to put blockages at the base of the spine around the tail bone. The five major energy systems or Vayus that govern the vital systems in the body connect to and send energy to and from the energy systems of the root chakra and its systems up the spine and the brain and this includes all the nadi systems. The seventh letter is used to attack this point and block the energy systems to disrupt the psycho-physical energy system. When this has been done by the enemy magicians it can slowly kill the target. Its Dim Mak on the astral level.

The image in the book of Genesis of the two Hebrew Angels holding the flaming swords which symbolize energy forms of the seventh letter and the two swords are used to symbolize the driving down and blocking off the flow of the life force in the spine of the Gentiles in Kabbalah. This ties into this letter and the image of this letter and how its being used to curse Gentiles. The book of Genesis is one of the most important texts in Kabbalah and its based on how to use the Hebrew letters this includes for cursing the Gentiles. This book also includes the Hebrew curses on the Gentile serpent the Kundalini.

This is also designed to make it dangerous to impossible to awaken the Kundalini energy. As the blockages will keep such locked in the root chakra and when the energy hits intense blockages it can cause insanity and death from the warnings. The eastern texts state if the Kundalini is not awoken and brought to the crown the person will be consumed by the energy of time to grow old and die and to suffer illness and fate. This is the curse the Jewish god pronounces on Gentile humanity in the garden of Edin And this is how this curse is done. This is what the enemy wants. The entire Edin tale is a instruction in Kabbalah on how to use the Hebrew letters to curse Gentiles into this situation.

The number of the Hebrew thought form of Yeshua [Christ] in the enemy Bible is 777 which is the tripling of the power of the Hebrew letter 7. Its a curse and the Christ tale is designed to sympathetically connect into the Genesis book with Kabbalah magic. The binding of Christ to the cross the 777 is the binding of the Gentile soul with the Hebrew 7th letter.

The serpent symbol of the Gentile Kundalini the enemy attempts to bind in Genesis and within their Bible is called Satan and in the Latin writings of the Catholic Church the Catholic Bible was wrote in Latin the name Satan is wrote as Satanam. Latin is originally a Sanskrit language and the Romans worshipped the same Gods of Hinduism in the East including Agni. Satanam in Sanskrit means "Hail The True Name Of God" its also Satanama which means "Hail Satan" in Sanskrit. The Kabbalah states that Satan is the reversal of the name of the Hebrew god which is the 22 Hebrew letters. Satan is reversing the 22 Hebrew letters and undoing the death curses of the Jewish enemy. And this reversal of the 22 Hebrew letters allows the serpent energies of the Gentile soul to flow freely and the serpent to fully awaken and rise to the crown and give Gentiles eternal life.

Satanama is the highest name of God in serpent power yoga in the east.

i just found an interesting image about this
hebrew-alphabet-chart.jpg

can you translate the letters,though?i don't understand lamed,samech,resh,shin and tau

well no onder i keep seeing the kike number 777..translates as: oy vey bad goyy. well fuck you kikes :twisted: the torah and your alien god lie in crapwater at the bottom of a pile of skunk shit. i not only saw this number (i see repeated numbers on lisence plates ALOT) on the highway alongside me with 666 on the other side months back (like i was being made to make a choice o_O) but the day RIGHT BEFORE i deticated i got a pass to the entry to my plant at work with the number 777 :( . after that i started seeing it alot..a week after i started doing RTRS which started minutes after my detication ritual i saw that same pass number posted on the wall in our cafeteria...that shit was following me..although it would have freaked others out it only told me i was doing something right if i was pissing the right people ...er,..monsters..off :p

I think I remember an older sermon where someone pointed out that the word "Zion" (Hebrew paradise on Earth) comes from "Zayin", the sword in their aleph-bet. So, their idea of "paradise on Earth" is an Earth which is always taking up the sword and making war. Cute.

Also paints that whole "live by the sword, die by the sword" thing in a new shade of funny. You can pretty much read it as "those who live for zionism will be destroyed by zionism". The jews are self-destructive, and will eventually destroy their own system; they're just determined to take as many gentiles with them as possible when they go. Looks that way to me, anyway.

Thank you so very much Mageson666. This helped me so much today. I feel so present and alive and happy because of the Swastika. It made me feel safe and even make Raum sooo much easier. Oddly enough something is telling me to wish both you and your family happiness so I shall. Maybe it is just me wanting to say that or maybe its a Demon telling me. Either way Bless you brother may you feel delight today. :) <3

TruthAndTyr said:
I think I remember an older sermon where someone pointed out that the word "Zion" (Hebrew paradise on Earth) comes from "Zayin", the sword in their aleph-bet. So, their idea of "paradise on Earth" is an Earth which is always taking up the sword and making war. Cute.

Also paints that whole "live by the sword, die by the sword" thing in a new shade of funny. You can pretty much read it as "those who live for zionism will be destroyed by zionism". The jews are self-destructive, and will eventually destroy their own system; they're just determined to take as many gentiles with them as possible when they go. Looks that way to me, anyway.
Nazi too is the reverse of Zayin...It has been said before.

Looking at it I think this seventh letter zayin is the one where we go vav vah vov wow.

luis said:
TruthAndTyr said:

That is an interesting observation.

A couple of years ago Azazel told me about the Z and I shared this, which is here posted now. The usual.

Personal Growth said:
Looking at it I think this seventh letter zayin is the one where we go vav vah vov wow.
I thought it was the Niy-eye Neye one.

Personal Growth said:

no it is NUH-EYES NEYES NIY-EYES EYEZ (see 7)

hebrew-alphabet-22-letters-numerical-value-gematria-old-testament-bible-ot.jpg

Is the best way to destroy the curses doing the final rtr (visualize your self in white gold light) + afterwards returning curses 1+2 ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
TruthAndTyr said:

That is an interesting observation.

A couple of years ago Azazel told me about the Z and I shared this, which is here posted now. The usual.
I think HP Mageson said it before here in the forum, technically it's not exactly a reverse more like an anagram but still, it's interesting.

That explains why i am feeling so much negative energy in this letter especialy when i am doing the RtR

Fuchs said:
Personal Growth said:

no it is NUH-EYES NEYES NIY-EYES EYEZ (see 7)

hebrew-alphabet-22-letters-numerical-value-gematria-old-testament-bible-ot.jpg

Gotcha, I didn't know. That's a really cool graph that shows us what they all are.

Thank you ever so much for putting me right.

satanama666 said:
i just found an interesting image about this
hebrew-alphabet-chart.jpg

can you translate the letters,though?i don't understand lamed,samech,resh,shin and tau
I think sin/shin might have vampire power.

For quite some time I was wondering what produces that huge blockage that I have felt for a long time in my left hip chakra and in my throat and for years I have done a lot of work to try to eliminate it without success, I recently asked my guardian that was what caused it and when I was falling asleep I had a vision of my back and I saw that this blockage is right in my spine and has the shape of a cross or sword, the only way to eliminate it completely is with the RTR.

Wotanwarrior said:
For quite some time I was wondering what produces that huge blockage that I have felt for a long time in my left hip chakra and in my throat and for years I have done a lot of work to try to eliminate it without success, I recently asked my guardian that was what caused it and when I was falling asleep I had a vision of my back and I saw that this blockage is right in my spine and has the shape of a cross or sword, the only way to eliminate it completely is with the RTR.
You probably already tried this, but just in case you didn't--

The hip and shoulder chakras are connected to your 4th chakra. This chakra can often become dirty and "clogged" if you lack in exercise and have bad circulation. If you commonly have cold hands and/or feet then this is another indicator. Doing a bit of light running every day helps tremendously in improving this. Even just 5 minutes, starting at a slow jog and speeding up to the fastest sprint you can do, over the course of the 5 minutes. The goal is to get yourself breathing heavily and to get your heart pumping hard. For me I used to feel something like a "weight" on my heart chakra whenever I did this. What I was feeling was all the dirt and bullshit that got stuck in there due to lack of movement and exercise. On that note, try to exercise every day too, even just a little bit. Something like 10 push-ups, 10 squats, 10 sit-ups, for starters.

And for the throat chakra, if you havent tried it yet, a working with Visuddhi should be a great help. Visuddhi rules the throat chakra so it should have a strong effect.

Shael said:
The hip and shoulder chakras are connected to your 4th chakra.
Actually I gotta correct myself here. The hip chakras are linked to the base chakra, not the 4th. The advice I gave is still effective, though.

Shael said:
Wotanwarrior said:
You probably already tried this, but just in case you didn't--

The hip and shoulder chakras are connected to your 4th chakra. This chakra can often become dirty and "clogged" if you lack in exercise and have bad circulation. If you commonly have cold hands and/or feet then this is another indicator. Doing a bit of light running every day helps tremendously in improving this. Even just 5 minutes, starting at a slow jog and speeding up to the fastest sprint you can do, over the course of the 5 minutes. The goal is to get yourself breathing heavily and to get your heart pumping hard. For me I used to feel something like a "weight" on my heart chakra whenever I did this. What I was feeling was all the dirt and bullshit that got stuck in there due to lack of movement and exercise. On that note, try to exercise every day too, even just a little bit. Something like 10 push-ups, 10 squats, 10 sit-ups, for starters.

And for the throat chakra, if you havent tried it yet, a working with Visuddhi should be a great help. Visuddhi rules the throat chakra so it should have a strong effect.

Thanks for the advice, I already exercise every day, I go to a gym 4 or 5 times a week, I use the mantra Visuddhi in all my chakras and my aura for cleaning in general, I have also done countless jobs with Munka and Ansuz to free my chakras and my soul.
I know that in many of my past lives I was heavily cursed by the enemy and that is why this blockade is due.

I noticed that reversing this letter is pronounced very similar to the Nazi word, I know that this word in Sumerian mythology was an important spiritual concept.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back