Revealing The Hidden Chakra

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Sabhapaty Swami in his text, Om: A Treatise on Vedantic Raj Yoga Philosophy. Showed a rare diagram of the chakras. The rare image text shows a major chakra below the nose:

This is the place the enemy works to bind below the nose with their Kabbalah rituals and the Jewsuits of the Catholic church also do binding rituals against. This chakra if one meditates on this point it activates the Sushumana point in the nose at the middle bottom between the opening of the nostrils and the third eye and energy points in the head. This also activates the sacral chakra as well as the third eye because these are the two gates to the Sushumana nadi and this allows for the energy to pass into this nadi which is the requirement for the serpent of Satan to be raised. The Sushumana is the key to full activation of the Manas chakra the sixth chakra and why the enemy binds the chakra under the nose as they state in Kabballah to cause people to forget and remove them from their psychic powers. The opening of the Sushumana nadi is the major key of Kundalini yoga and the binding of this point is designed to prevent the opening of the Sushumana nadi. The Sushumna is also called Sushumana for this reason in the east.

Eric13

Re: Revealing The Hidden Chakra

Postby Eric13 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Magesons back and coming out the gates hot! Very powerful meditating on it.

Also to avoid confusion, it’s below the nose but in the center of the head right? That’s where I felt it and everything lit up. I envisioned it point down and white gold not knowing what other color to use. Very powerful.

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:49 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Revealing The Hidden Chakra

Sabhapaty Swami in his text, Om: A Treatise on Vedantic Raj Yoga Philosophy. Showed a rare diagram of the chakras. The rare image text shows a major chakra below the nose:

So basically the Kevala Pranayama that you spoke about before is meant to stimulate and open this chakra under the nose? Apparently is exactly in the same position when we are instructed to focus on Kevala Pranayama.

What about also power words to activate it?

Azorm

Postby Azorm » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Now I'm starting to think this is one of the main reasons I activated my kundalini this much and speeded up the process, because before I started noticing it awakening more I started meditating on this point.

I had an issue with allergy and my sinuses were really irritated for years and years. I noticed that working on major chakras on the head cleans the sinuses and makes them healthier + it empowers main chakras as well. It all started going really good for me when I started working on them all, I felt much cleaner and allergy started getting weaker. Meditating on this point made all of other chakras on the head stronger and I feel them all more connected.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:03 pm

Wow here we go again, new meditation hack from HP Mageson haha. I will definitely incöude this meditation in my schedule. As Eric13 asked before, is it below the nose on the outside? Or in the middle of the head?

So basically when you include this meditation, it will become easier to rise the serpent? That would be very pleasant.
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:08 pm

Oh btw is so that, once your shushuma is activated, and the serpent starts the process of ascending, that your 3rd eye ( and the other eyes aswell) become more active as well? Even if the serpent has not reached the 6th chakra yet?
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm

For anyone encountering serpent energy imbalances and problems or wanting to advance, meditations like these good to do, to balance the channels, and for things to go smoother for you.

One point that does this is the point described, another is the middle of the forehead, and the thymus which is in front of your heart. The Middle of the spine is a general point of focus also, but the above can make things a bit easier, as it can be real difficult to focus on the 'spine' for example. Another thing you can do is do the Alternate Nostril breathing, which may look simple, but is a very technical meditation if you want to balance the channels, with the new recommendations for the focus described in previous posts.

These do not "raise the serpent" by themselves, but can contribute in helping the situation out. It can definitely help to balance the channels. This is good knowledge in one's hands to have.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Azorm

Postby Azorm » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:35 pm

Azorm wrote:Now I'm starting to think this is one of the main reasons I activated my kundalini this much and speeded up the process, because before I started noticing it awakening more I started meditating on this point.

I had an issue with allergy and my sinuses were really irritated for years and years. I noticed that working on major chakras on the head cleans the sinuses and makes them healthier + it empowers main chakras as well. It all started going really good for me when I started working on them all, I felt much cleaner and allergy started getting weaker. Meditating on this point made all of other chakras on the head stronger and I feel them all more connected.

I mean, minor chakras...
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Just as the left and right nostrils govern the sun and moon nadis the center of the nose the point between the opening of the nostrils govern the center nadi which flows into the center of the head its opening is the gate in the head. A person can activate the sun or moon nadi just by focusing on the left or right nostril the same with the middle point.

Eric13 wrote:Magesons back and coming out the gates hot! Very powerful meditating on it.

Also to avoid confusion, it’s below the nose but in the center of the head right? That’s where I felt it and everything lit up. I envisioned it point down and white gold not knowing what other color to use. Very powerful.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:47 pm

The activation of the sushumana causes the energy to flow into this channel and this works to clean the dross and impurities from such and transform the soul of which everything connects at this nadi. This is why the three channels have pranayama's to transform and clean them the sun and moon alternative nostril breaths and the Sushumana channel breath. Each channel has to be worked the Nadi Shodhana should have the central channel as well. And it does but it was removed and watered down and hidden.

NinRick wrote:Oh btw is so that, once your shushuma is activated, and the serpent starts the process of ascending, that your 3rd eye ( and the other eyes aswell) become more active as well? Even if the serpent has not reached the 6th chakra yet?

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:40 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Just as the left and right nostrils govern the sun and moon nadis the center of the nose the point between the opening of the nostrils govern the center nadi which flows into the center of the head its opening is the gate in the head. A person can activate the sun or moon nadi just by focusing on the left or right nostril the same with the middle point.

Eric13 wrote:Magesons back and coming out the gates hot! Very powerful meditating on it.

So you just do this like you would with opening minor chakras , visualize them and what not?
Hellhammer angel crushing oblivion! Hail the imperial horned God!

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Just as the left and right nostrils govern the sun and moon nadis the center of the nose the point between the opening of the nostrils govern the center nadi which flows into the center of the head its opening is the gate in the head. A person can activate the sun or moon nadi just by focusing on the left or right nostril the same with the middle point.

So you just do this like you would with opening minor chakras I will try to remember to give this a try tomorrow

Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:12 am

Well this was a nice suprise. I tried focusing on this particular point also at the same time while meditating on my 6th chakra last night..didnt know what word of power to use but i tried the same one out for the 6th chakra to experiment and focused on it pointing inward.. after i was done with rhe rest of my chakras i felt a small pressure sensation there under my nose :) .

Harry

Postby Harry » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:35 am

What are the best resources which teaches about the soul, accession, etc..? Because i want to learn more about it.
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the global mass surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

ArabKnight

Postby ArabKnight » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Hp megson i have a quastion... Does opening and meditating on the feet chakras increase levels of charisma and prestige???

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:41 pm

This is the place the enemy works to bind below the nose with their Kabbalah rituals and the Jewsuits of the Catholic church also do binding rituals against. This chakra if one meditates on this point it activates the Sushumana point in the nose at the middle bottom between the opening of the nostrils and the third eye and energy points in the head. This also activates the sacral chakra as well as the third eye because these are the two gates to the Sushumana nadi and this allows for the energy to pass into this nadi which is the requirement for the serpent of Satan to be raised. The Sushumana is the key to full activation of the Manas chakra the sixth chakra and why the enemy binds the chakra under the nose as they state in Kabballah to cause people to forget and remove them from their psychic powers. The opening of the Sushumana nadi is the major key of Kundalini yoga and the binding of this point is designed to prevent the opening of the Sushumana nadi. The Sushumna is also called Sushumana for this reason in the east.

Hey Hp can the physical effects of this hidden chakra being 'not working properly/cut off' cause sinus in anyway? I woke up with a block nose sort of sinus symptom and funny enough read this sermon and focused on the point mentioned and the sinus seemed to just go away after enough focus

ArabKnight

Postby ArabKnight » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Hp megson what do you think of this meditation program :-

- grail 6‪66 breath

- alternate nostril

- kenaz

- chakra spinning

- opening the minor chakras

- expanding the aura

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:So you just do this like you would with opening minor chakras , visualize them and what not?

Yep.

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Has anybody else experienced headaches after astral projection meditations and and meditations for astral hearing? the past few days I have been getting lasting headaches I cnt find anything credible online. No pain no gin i guess????? Will they stop eventually maybe its my body adjusting????

luis

Postby luis » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:46 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:...

HP can a mantra be used to open this Chakra along with the breathing? I thought about using a mantra that stimulate the higher chakras like a mantra with a EEEE sound (like Yaum, Innana and so on) or Thaum, Maum or Satanama. What do you think?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Hope you can help me out..
With the kechari mudra you say to put the tip of the tongue behind the two front teeth, but are you supposed to touch the two front teeth? If not then how back should the tip of the tongue be?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Maybe you answered your own question.

BoRn of fire wrote:Hey Hp can the physical effects of this hidden chakra being 'not working properly/cut off' cause sinus in anyway? I woke up with a block nose sort of sinus symptom and funny enough read this sermon and focused on the point mentioned and the sinus seemed to just go away after enough focus

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:43 pm

What rules these properties.

ArabKnight wrote:Hp megson i have a quastion... Does opening and meditating on the feet chakras increase levels of charisma and prestige???

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Harry wrote:What are the best resources which teaches about the soul, accession, etc..? Because i want to learn more about it.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm

So this chakra isn't one of those in the minor chakras of the face diagrams?
If not it can open with Kevala pranayama?
Also can someone confirm that I have understood how to do this correctly :oops: :
Breathe (Full yogic breath) ,put your tongue behind your from teeth (while it looks upwards), then focus on the hidden chakra and do the mula Buddha

Is it correct?

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm

I used to get tinnitus in my ears. To make it stop you focus all of your attention on it and it stops. Where attention goes energy flows.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:41 pm

CURE FOR HEADACHES from INTENSE MEDITATION sessions (and SOLUTION for future escape of headaches related to meditation) = If you have a weird head ache in one part of your brain one of the reasons is your body is not used to the pressure and or energy level , and to escape this problem in the future never push yourself as is stated in main website , but I mean really relax , body and mind , when the many sensations kick in , vibration/pressure/muscle spasms/ect relax as much as you can. Also If your still not used to extreme amounts of energy try not to push your energy levels t the limits more then once or twice a day until your body adjusts to heightened levels of spiritual energy/chi..But if you have already gotten a head ache , a good solution (natural{no medicine}) solution is drink plenty of fluids , and take a one/.two day break from intense meditation and just do simple meditations , include the meditation of removing any/all negative unwanted energies by the sun like light moving from your 8th chakra down through your feet cleaning the negative energy and while doing this focus on the energy moving your headache out as if it is negative energy.afterwards , use a flowing white light gently flow energy through the part of your head that hurts and out of your head very gently , do this for couple minutes , by now your headache should substantially feel better... Finish by drinking more fluids , and do a full yoga session , to get blood flowing/energy flowing , after the yoga do directing energy meditation to balnce your energies , then just try to relax for a while , drink some tea , there will be a residual soreness but the painful headache will be gone , if you do not want the residual (tolerable) pain left over (which will go away now on its own) a tylenol or two wont hurt and woola no more horrible headache and you can meditate again. ALSO before doing any of this you should get some fresh air and some physical activity , get a coffee and kick a soccer ball around (bare feet works good to ground yourself) .. Father Satan guided through this process and let me know for future avoidance do not push your limits too often and always remember to relax as much as possible during every meditation..As said on the main website its no joke , Do not push yourself or your asking for negative side effects at the least!
Eventually when your power reserves are built up you will be able to do longer sessions of intense mediation if that is what you like. Thank Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:13 pm

luis wrote:

HP can a mantra be used to open this Chakra along with the breathing? I thought about using a mantra that stimulate the higher chakras like a mantra with a EEEE sound (like Yaum, Innana and so on) or Thaum, Maum or Satanama. What do you think?

This Chakra is not a major chakra like the 7. Thaum, Yaum, Maum etc, are mantras to tune and empower the main chakras.

For this, you can use Suryae, even Raum. Suryae should be more than sufficient. I sent a message to HPS Maxine some years ago about how the enemy curses us above the lip. It's tried and tested by now. All one has to do is clean it, and imagine it open up, brightening up in whitegold, and it should be sufficient.

Normally, it should be felt immediately. It would be recommended to avoid lunar mantras such as Chandramasay on this area.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

luis

Postby luis » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:25 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:

This Chakra is not a major chakra like the 7. Thaum, Yaum, Maum etc, are mantras to tune and empower the main chakras.

For this, you can use Suryae, even Raum. Suryae should be more than sufficient. I sent a message to HPS Maxine some years ago about how the enemy curses us above the lip. It's tried and tested by now. All one has to do is clean it, and imagine it open up, brightening up in whitegold, and it should be sufficient.

Normally, it should be felt immediately. It would be recommended to avoid lunar mantras such as Chandramasay on this area.

Thank you! I'll do some Suryae on it and see what I feel, now that we are in the discussion I want to ask you something that I'm a bit confused about, in Jos in the page for the Aura cleaning when there is the part for using a mantra to clean it's specifically wrote that you have to concentrate on the entire soul and that would work to clean any negative energy from yourself.

Now I usually do this for cleaning, one Raum in the morning and the Returning curses with Surya at night but I don't use a mantra to specifically clean my chakras, do you think it's bad? Do the chakras need to be cleaned with a mantra too? Or using a mantra concentrating on the entire soul is enough?

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Meditating on this point feels really cool thanks for that! Quite a powerful little chakra actually I look forward to empowering it more. Also sick diagram I think I might have to shave my head bald again after seeing this (super comfort) Satan gives us Joy , Comfort and Delight. And cool breezes to us and to the infidels he gives an ever close fire to drink!!!

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:16 pm

luis wrote:Now I usually do this for cleaning, one Raum in the morning and the Returning curses with Surya at night but I don't use a mantra to specifically clean my chakras, do you think it's bad? Do the chakras need to be cleaned with a mantra too? Or using a mantra concentrating on the entire soul is enough?

Clean your individual chakras regularly. I would say daily, if even for just a few minutes and don’t neglect the extensions.

Like the rtr itself removes blockages and curses on the soul, both related to the 22 letters and not, but doesn’t negate the need for consistent cleaning on top of that. You’re doing yourself a huge favor with adding individual chakra cleaning on top of the other stuff.

Like when a person desires bicep growth they may do some pull ups. Over time they’ll get there but if you want bicep growth, do the pull up and the curl. You need isolation as well for best results.

It comes down to perspective. The minimalist can get away with a little cause that’s all he wants is a little. This is your life however, these blockages are effecting the quality of your life. You owe it to yourself to clean them out and not half ass it.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:03 am

luis wrote:

I like this when vibrating raum I feel it in the center of my forehead anyways when doing this. I feel something. This might help me figure out why my Astral senses were not fully open. I kind of have a block in my throat I believe from traumas in past lives.

How long does the cleansing last anyways. Its like you get flashes of horrible things that happened then feel deep sadness etc it keeps going back to the same one (yeah I am still stuck on the stuff from the Inquistion I mentioned months ago I don't want to bother anyone about this anymore though I just keep feeling sadness and pain no matter what I even had a couple dreams about that like I was right there)

I hope this helps with that though.

ArabKnight

Postby ArabKnight » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:24 am

Hp megson Sorry for asking many quastions but i am curious to know if someone is advanced does it mean they sleep less than other Individuals??? because i sleep only 4 hours at night which mean that i stay awake for 20 hours a day, And i feel really energetic and healthy and i dont yawn at all. And during these 20 hours i go to the gym and jog on the treadmill for 30 min and i take many walks through the day and still not feel tired at all, beliave me I am in my full mental health when I wrote this comment because many people seem to not beliave it and think that i am some type of a Psycho.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:13 am

luis wrote:

Is visuddhi good for it?

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:17 am

How about inviting in, the Demons, that rule each particular chakra, before, during and after working on each chakra, both major and minor chakras ?
Do our own work, get the chakra energized, then invite any Demons in, that are willing to come into the chakra.
Free energy for them.

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:47 am

luis wrote:Do the chakras need to be cleaned with a mantra too? Or using a mantra concentrating on the entire soul is enough?
The Returning Curses I (the ball of light thingy) works to clean all the chakras and aura when done properly. I mainly use that one for my daily cleaning.

I don't think it's necessary to add a complete focused cleaning for each and every chakra individually, atleast not in a regular routine. If you have hangups/traumas centered around a specific chakra, then this would definitely warrant a cleaning focused only on that one chakra, but when it comes to just "routinely" cleaning your chakras, this can be done all in one in a general manner. Atleast imo. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

luis

Postby luis » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Eric13 wrote:
luis wrote:Now I usually do this for cleaning, one Raum in the morning and the Returning curses with Surya at night but I don't use a mantra to specifically clean my chakras, do you think it's bad? Do the chakras need to be cleaned with a mantra too? Or using a mantra concentrating on the entire soul is enough?

Clean your individual chakras regularly. I would say daily, if even for just a few minutes and don’t neglect the extensions.

Like the rtr itself removes blockages and curses on the soul, both related to the 22 letters and not, but doesn’t negate the need for consistent cleaning on top of that. You’re doing yourself a huge favor with adding individual chakra cleaning on top of the other stuff.

Like when a person desires bicep growth they may do some pull ups. Over time they’ll get there but if you want bicep growth, do the pull up and the curl. You need isolation as well for best results.

It comes down to perspective. The minimalist can get away with a little cause that’s all he wants is a little. This is your life however, these blockages are effecting the quality of your life. You owe it to yourself to clean them out and not half ass it.

I asked because the Jos does not say to clean the chakras with vibrations. This is what it say:
If you notice your aura or chakras are seriously dirty, as with illness, then repeat the full aura cleaning:

TO FULLY CLEAN YOUR AURA, recite a Satanic rosary, with the seed mantra for the Sun, while visualizing yourself engulfed in brilliant white-gold light. Focus the vibration into your entire soul. Vibration is much more effective in cleaning the aura. This can be done every day, if one so desires. Visualization alone, oftentimes, is not only very difficult in cases where one is very ill, but is not nearly as effective as also using vibration.

As you can see it does not talk about using a mantra on each chakra to clean It but It say that concentrating on the entire soul is enough to clean everything. Now the only time that i've read about using a mantra to clean a chakra is here on the forum, this is why i asked if what i'm doing is enough but HP HoodedCobra did not replay >~<

What i belive is that is not wrong to clean a chakra with a mantra obviously, what i'm not sure is what i'm doing is enough. I do clean my chakra with just visualization but i don't use Raum or Surya on each of my chakras but just on my entire soul like it say on JoS.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Shael wrote:
luis wrote:Do the chakras need to be cleaned with a mantra too? Or using a mantra concentrating on the entire soul is enough?
The Returning Curses I (the ball of light thingy) works to clean all the chakras and aura when done properly. I mainly use that one for my daily cleaning.

I don't think it's necessary to add a complete focused cleaning for each and every chakra individually, atleast not in a regular routine. If you have hangups/traumas centered around a specific chakra, then this would definitely warrant a cleaning focused only on that one chakra, but when it comes to just "routinely" cleaning your chakras, this can be done all in one in a general manner. Atleast imo. :)

Generally when we speak of meditation here the focus is empowerment and this is for good reason of course, however, one must understand the centuries of curses gentiles have been berated with as well as our own personal karma, and how this effects not only our ability to empower ourself, but our ability to manifest our desires.

A greater focus on cleansing needs to be applied by everyone here, especially newer people, but even experienced members cause a lot of us have been around many lifetimes and the karma gathered can be a lot. On top of that all, we are being cursed continually at the moment as well. So not only do we have to remove curses of old and karma we’ve acquired through this and past lives, we must deal with the current onslaught of filth as well.

For our own sake, clean daily. And I would clean each chakra individually. The reason being is you need to take time to ‘feel’ each chakra. They’re going to have different degrees of blockages and will need different levels of work. You can spend a few minutes as ‘routine’, or from time to time, spend much more time, using mantra and other techniques.

Al_Jariel66

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 pm

I noticed my comment was deleted about the chakras sheet, I apologize for my or any miscommunication.
TK-24-7

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 am

[/quote]

It would be best if you did. What you is a generic cleaning of the soul. Specific cleaning of the most important parts is needed, especially in the first years. It doesn't need to be over the top, but it's very much needed.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Okay, now this blew me over the edge...

I've been having a very intense/strong pressure in that particular area on the nose..for days. It started right before our massive RTR attack. And I have been working on my psychic centers. I couldn't understand why I was having a pressure there. It made absolutely no sense to me. I just thought the third eye was cleaning the minor chakras...
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

luis

Postby luis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Stormblood wrote:...

I have to probabily create another topic for this but i'll copy-paste an answer that i have already give to someone else...if we have to follow Jos it does not say anything about cleaning each chakra with a mantra.

I asked because the Jos does not say to clean the chakras with vibrations. This is what it say:
If you notice your aura or chakras are seriously dirty, as with illness, then repeat the full aura cleaning:

TO FULLY CLEAN YOUR AURA, recite a Satanic rosary, with the seed mantra for the Sun, while visualizing yourself engulfed in brilliant white-gold light. Focus the vibration into your entire soul. Vibration is much more effective in cleaning the aura. This can be done every day, if one so desires. Visualization alone, oftentimes, is not only very difficult in cases where one is very ill, but is not nearly as effective as also using vibration.

As you can see it does not talk about using a mantra on each chakra to clean It but It say that concentrating on the entire soul is enough to clean everything. Now the only time that i've read about using a mantra to clean a chakra is here on the forum, this is why i asked if what i'm doing is enough but HP HoodedCobra did not replay >~<

What i belive is that is not wrong to clean a chakra with a mantra obviously, what i'm not sure is what i'm doing is enough. I do clean my chakra with just visualization but i don't use Raum or Surya on each of my chakras but just on my entire soul like it say on JoS.[/quote]

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:36 am

luis wrote:As you can see it does not talk about using a mantra on each chakra to clean It but It say that concentrating on the entire soul is enough to clean everything. Now the only time that i've read about using a mantra to clean a chakra is here on the forum, this is why i asked if what i'm doing is enough but HP HoodedCobra did not replay >~<

What i belive is that is not wrong to clean a chakra with a mantra obviously, what i'm not sure is what i'm doing is enough. I do clean my chakra with just visualization but i don't use Raum or Surya on each of my chakras but just on my entire soul like it say on JoS.
You absolutely do not "need" to clean all your chakras individually with a mantra every day. Let people do whatever they prefer for this, but in general this is not necessary in order to stay clean. If you prefer it like this then go ahead, but if not, then general vibration on the entire soul will completely suffice for daily cleaning.

Targetting individual chakras is for more stubborn cases, and this is only necessary in the form of a dedicated working which will be done with once the chakra has been fully cleaned.

Metaphorically, general cleaning is like your daily shower, and individual cleaning is like carefully and deeply scrubbing and cleaning every part of your body for like two hours total. Sure you can do that every day for an hour if you want to, but generally once is enough here as long as you keep yourself nicely cleaned afterwards.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 am

luis wrote:

I have to probabily create another topic for this but i'll copy-paste an answer that i have already give to someone else...if we have to follow Jos it does not say anything about cleaning each chakra with a mantra.

Why would he need to reply if the answer is already on the sermon about the importance of cleaning?

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:50 am

Aquarius wrote:

With the kechari mudra you say to put the tip of the tongue behind the two front teeth, but are you supposed to touch the two front teeth? If not then how back should the tip of the tongue be?

The tongue need only gently press/rest on the roof of our mouth, with the tip of the tongue touching the gum area before our front teeth.

It doesn't make a big difference if the tip of the tongue is touching the teeth or not as long as it's still in contact with that fleshy spot just before the front teeth.
The Fool & The Magus

luis

Postby luis » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Shael wrote:
luis wrote:As you can see it does not talk about using a mantra on each chakra to clean It but It say that concentrating on the entire soul is enough to clean everything. Now the only time that i've read about using a mantra to clean a chakra is here on the forum, this is why i asked if what i'm doing is enough but HP HoodedCobra did not replay >~<

You absolutely do not "need" to clean all your chakras individually with a mantra every day. Let people do whatever they prefer for this, but in general this is not necessary in order to stay clean. If you prefer it like this then go ahead, but if not, then general vibration on the entire soul will completely suffice for daily cleaning.

Targetting individual chakras is for more stubborn cases, and this is only necessary in the form of a dedicated working which will be done with once the chakra has been fully cleaned.

Metaphorically, general cleaning is like your daily shower, and individual cleaning is like carefully and deeply scrubbing and cleaning every part of your body for like two hours total. Sure you can do that every day for an hour if you want to, but generally once is enough here as long as you keep yourself nicely cleaned afterwards.

I agree with you... I'm following what Jos say about cleaning so I don't think I'm doing nothing wrong plus if I have have to go for what I'm feeling i do feel more clean with the workings that I'm already doing and that is what matters.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:09 pm

luis wrote:.....

If you ever feel like you should do a specific meditation or cleaning, then do it! Your soul knows what to do, so you don't need someone else to tell you first.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 am

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

The tongue need only gently press/rest on the roof of our mouth, with the tip of the tongue touching the gum area before our front teeth.

It doesn't make a big difference if the tip of the tongue is touching the teeth or not as long as it's still in contact with that fleshy spot just before the front teeth.
Thanks a lot, brotha.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:

Why would he need to reply if the answer is already on the sermon about the importance of cleaning?

This is where is answered you long ago.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20457#p87663

With your answer do what you want. Nobody can tell you what to do. However, try to take in advice from others as well, instead of only trying to confirm your own thoughts, especially from people who haven't cleaned their chakras one by one for extended periods of time to understand the kind of clarity and the other feelings and sensation it brings.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 pm

It seems there was a misunderstanding too. I didn't mean it's necessary specifically to use a mantra on each, even though it might seem I indirectly said it and even though it would be helpful. I was referring to light, staying a little longer than in Dahaarkan's gifs.