Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

European Bastardization Planned And Done By Jews

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The plan and rant issued by a jew below is revealing. Some of you may remember this rant from reading it before. Do note this hooknose jew raved this back in 2012 in the United Nations meeting.

We are now in 2019. And look at what has been happening. Yet of course, the agenda for this existed as early as the 1930's by a rat known as Kalergi, whose plan was to create a "Eurafrican Negroid" as the citizen of Europe. Before this, it existed in what is known as the Holy Bible and the Talmud, to race mix and obliterate your enemies thay way.

Cohencidences happened since 2012 such as "Syrian Migration", giant influxes of blacks from Africa, Erdogan flared up and left all the more invaders in Europe behind closed gates. All these things from 2012 to 2019. It has went by the plan.

Then tell me how the jews do not run Nations? Or Europe? Or the United States?

We should be past this question by now. Jews DO run our Nations and influence them to a crazy extent where people and even politicians who resist this are a striking minority. They DO march the populations towards racial bastardization and enslavement.

Whomever does not understand the above is either purposefully doing a denying of reality, or is mentally retarded. Only these two ways it can go.

The question is, are you going to do something about it? It should be obvious everyone should be doing what they can.

Maybe a wise European man who lead Europe, who is now slandered and villified talked about this influence before and where it would lead the world?

And maybe it is time to wake up as its evident and in front of our faces?

Hint: WW2 was done just to displace Him and kill His people for communicating and uprooting the above.

curio said:
EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

_61034137_sutherland.jpg

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.

He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.

Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.

He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".

'More open'
An ageing or declining native population in countries like Germany or southern EU states was the "key argument and, I hesitate to the use word because people have attacked it, for the development of multicultural states", he added.

"It's impossible to consider that the degree of homogeneity which is implied by the other argument can survive because states have to become more open states, in terms of the people who inhabit them. Just as the United Kingdom has demonstrated."

The UN special representative on migration was also quizzed about what the EU should do about evidence from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) that employment rates among migrants were higher in the US and Australia than EU countries.

He told the committee: "The United States, or Australia and New Zealand, are migrant societies and therefore they accommodate more readily those from other backgrounds than we do ourselves, who still nurse a sense of our homogeneity and difference from others.

"And that's precisely what the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine."

Mr Sutherland recently argued, in a lecture to the London School of Economics, of which he is chairman, that there was a "shift from states selecting migrants to migrants selecting states" and the EU's ability to compete at a "global level" was at risk.

'No justification'
In evidence to the Lords committee, he urged EU member states to work together more closely on migration policy and advocated a global approach to the issue - criticising the UK government's attempt to cut net migration from its current level to "tens of thousands" a year through visa restrictions.

British higher education chiefs want non-EU overseas students to be exempted from migration statistics and say visa restrictions brought in to help the government meet its target will damage Britain's economic competitiveness.

But immigration minister Damian Green has said exempting foreign students would amount to "fiddling" the figures and the current method of counting was approved by the UN.

Committee chairman Lord Hannay, a crossbench peer and a former British ambassador to the UN, said Mr Green's claim of UN backing for including students in migration figures "frankly doesn't hold water - this is not a piece of international law".

Mr Sutherland, a former Attorney General of Ireland, agreed, saying: "Absolutely not. it provides absolutely no justification at all for the position they are talking about."

'UK support'
He said the policy risked Britain's traditional status as "tolerant, open society" and would be "massively damaging" to its higher education sector both financially and intellectually.

"It's very important that we should not send a signal from this country, either to potential students of the highest quality, or to academic staff, that this is in some way an unsympathetic environment in which to seek visas or whatever other permissions are required... and I would be fearful that that could be a signal."

Mr Sutherland, who has attended meetings of The Bilderberg Group , a top level international networking organisation often criticised for its alleged secrecy, called on EU states to stop targeting "highly skilled" migrants, arguing that "at the most basic level individuals should have a freedom of choice" about whether to come and study or work in another country.

Mr Sutherland also briefed the peers on plans for the Global Migration and Development Forum's next annual conference in Mauritius in November, adding: "The UK has been very constructively engaged in this whole process from the beginning and very supportive of me personally."

Asked afterwards how much the UK had contributed to the forum's running costs in the six years it had been in existence, he said it was a relatively small sum in the region of "tens of thousands".

Article: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

They don't tell Kenya to bastardize itself. They don't tell Iran to bastardize itself (why would Iran listen anyway?) They don't tell Pakistan to bastardize itself. They don't tell Brazil to bastardize itself, mostly because it's already bastardized, I apologize if any of you are Brazilian but you get my point.

They command white countries and only white countries, plus Japan, to completely disregard racial identity which will most certainly lead to the destruction of American, European, and Asian societies and this must be stopped at once. How much evidence of white genocide do Gentiles need to see before the veil is finally lifted and the kikes get their just desserts?

Over 700 million lives are at stake here.

One of the excuses these pathetic worthless people who promote open borders are death camps in syria and/or libia. Are they real or they are just other pseudo excuses these disgusting people make? Or maybe both..?

ShadowTheRaven said:
They don't tell Kenya to bastardize itself. They don't tell Iran to bastardize itself (why would Iran listen anyway?) They don't tell Pakistan to bastardize itself. They don't tell Brazil to bastardize itself, mostly because it's already bastardized, I apologize if any of you are Brazilian but you get my point.

They command white countries and only white countries, plus Japan, to completely disregard racial identity which will most certainly lead to the destruction of American, European, and Asian societies and this must be stopped at once. How much evidence of white genocide do Gentiles need to see before the veil is finally lifted and the kikes get their just desserts?

Their plan is that the only whites that remain on earth are of pure jewish blood, I guess.

So way over 700Million souls are on stake, I want to have a body to reincarnate in. Thank you.

Fucking jews are jewing us for our bodies

I think too if any normal person pays attention they will see blatant signs of a political agenda of "silently" trying to genocide whites esp and get us to racemix..in commercials and on posters, movie trailers CONSTANT scenes of a man and woman either kissing hugging or anything of the sort, and the man is usually black or brown with a white woman though sometimes too its the other way around. In everyway they can reach us the kikes are telling us to kill ouselves and die out while seeing to it that the average person doesnt care or notice while sitting on the couch letting the tv brainwash them and turn them to zombies..yeah, what celebrity had what on when or whose football team is better is more important..ohh and being multicultural and biracial is progressive...disgusting.

HP to put it short idk if i am paranoid but sometimes i feel they are doing more and faster damage than we are repairing with the RTR. I really think we should also find extra weapons. A method to make JoS go viral so more people do rtrs and also spread the info further. If it gets to the press even if they slander at least it is more publicity. I tried my method with the fresh comment in new videos but no major success yet. We need to keep thinking.

Shadowcat said:
I think too if any normal person pays attention they will see blatant signs of a political agenda of "silently" trying to genocide whites esp and get us to racemix..in commercials and on posters, movie trailers CONSTANT scenes of a man and woman either kissing hugging or anything of the sort, and the man is usually black or brown with a white woman though sometimes too its the other way around. In everyway they can reach us the kikes are telling us to kill ouselves and die out while seeing to it that the average person doesnt care or notice while sitting on the couch letting the tv brainwash them and turn them to zombies..yeah, what celebrity had what on when or whose football team is better is more important..ohh and being multicultural and biracial is progressive...disgusting.
I can't even remember the last time I saw an advertisement that had a same-race couple in it, and I pay close attention.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The plan and rant issued by a jew below is revealing. Some of you may remember this rant from reading it before. Do note this hooknose jew raved this back in 2012 in the United Nations meeting.

We are now in 2019. And look at what has been happening. Yet of course, the agenda for this existed as early as the 1930's by a rat known as Kalergi, whose plan was to create a "Eurafrican Negroid" as the citizen of Europe. Before this, it existed in what is known as the Holy Bible and the Talmud, to race mix and obliterate your enemies thay way.

Cohencidences happened since 2012 such as "Syrian Migration", giant influxes of blacks from Africa, Erdogan flared up and left all the more invaders in Europe behind closed gates. All these things from 2012 to 2019. It has went by the plan.

We should be past this question by now. Jews DO run our Nations and influence them to a crazy extent where people and even politicians who resist this are a striking minority. They DO march the populations towards racial bastardization and enslavement.

Whomever does not understand the above is either purposefully doing a denying of reality, or is mentally retarded. Only these two ways it can go.

The question is, are you going to do something about it? It should be obvious everyone should be doing what they can.

Maybe a wise European man who lead Europe, who is now slandered and villified talked about this influence before and where it would lead the world?

Hint: WW2 was done just to displace Him and kill His people for communicating and uprooting the above.

curio said:

_61034137_sutherland.jpg

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.

He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.

Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.

He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".

'More open'
An ageing or declining native population in countries like Germany or southern EU states was the "key argument and, I hesitate to the use word because people have attacked it, for the development of multicultural states", he added.

"It's impossible to consider that the degree of homogeneity which is implied by the other argument can survive because states have to become more open states, in terms of the people who inhabit them. Just as the United Kingdom has demonstrated."

The UN special representative on migration was also quizzed about what the EU should do about evidence from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) that employment rates among migrants were higher in the US and Australia than EU countries.

He told the committee: "The United States, or Australia and New Zealand, are migrant societies and therefore they accommodate more readily those from other backgrounds than we do ourselves, who still nurse a sense of our homogeneity and difference from others.

"And that's precisely what the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine."

Mr Sutherland recently argued, in a lecture to the London School of Economics, of which he is chairman, that there was a "shift from states selecting migrants to migrants selecting states" and the EU's ability to compete at a "global level" was at risk.

'No justification'
In evidence to the Lords committee, he urged EU member states to work together more closely on migration policy and advocated a global approach to the issue - criticising the UK government's attempt to cut net migration from its current level to "tens of thousands" a year through visa restrictions.

British higher education chiefs want non-EU overseas students to be exempted from migration statistics and say visa restrictions brought in to help the government meet its target will damage Britain's economic competitiveness.

But immigration minister Damian Green has said exempting foreign students would amount to "fiddling" the figures and the current method of counting was approved by the UN.

Committee chairman Lord Hannay, a crossbench peer and a former British ambassador to the UN, said Mr Green's claim of UN backing for including students in migration figures "frankly doesn't hold water - this is not a piece of international law".

Mr Sutherland, a former Attorney General of Ireland, agreed, saying: "Absolutely not. it provides absolutely no justification at all for the position they are talking about."

'UK support'
He said the policy risked Britain's traditional status as "tolerant, open society" and would be "massively damaging" to its higher education sector both financially and intellectually.

"It's very important that we should not send a signal from this country, either to potential students of the highest quality, or to academic staff, that this is in some way an unsympathetic environment in which to seek visas or whatever other permissions are required... and I would be fearful that that could be a signal."

Mr Sutherland, who has attended meetings of The Bilderberg Group , a top level international networking organisation often criticised for its alleged secrecy, called on EU states to stop targeting "highly skilled" migrants, arguing that "at the most basic level individuals should have a freedom of choice" about whether to come and study or work in another country.

Mr Sutherland also briefed the peers on plans for the Global Migration and Development Forum's next annual conference in Mauritius in November, adding: "The UK has been very constructively engaged in this whole process from the beginning and very supportive of me personally."

Asked afterwards how much the UK had contributed to the forum's running costs in the six years it had been in existence, he said it was a relatively small sum in the region of "tens of thousands".

And this man is coming back and tgis fat ugly rat knows it. Look at the terror in his eyes. Soon he will mention this and be executed in public.

Here, they said it right into white people's faces. No more hiding, no more "metaphorical meaning", nothing...

And? Sheep are still asleep. What else do (((they))) have to do in order for people to say "Enough!"

Aquarius said:
One of the excuses these pathetic worthless people who promote open borders are death camps in syria and/or libia. Are they real or they are just other pseudo excuses these disgusting people make? Or maybe both..?

I don't believe about any death camps, there is an entire immigration network that is working in the mediteraneean area to bring africans in Europe
https://sovereignnations.com/2018/03/24/soros-immigration-network-exposed-italy/

NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What can we do apart from the RTRs and choosing a suitable partner for yourself?

Pretty much what you listed. Perhaps instilling the framework to our belief system in others would prove fruitful. It is a hard jump to get to Jews, but you can certainly convince people that the government(s) of the world act maliciously towards the populace.

One good example is how Hitler banned guns for Jews, yet deregulated guns for the German populace. He was not doing this to "protect" Jews from guns, but to remove power from them. Makes for an interesting comparison when you look at modern politicians calling for gun control. It also proves that even a highly centralized, authoritarian government can still invested in empowering the individuals of its society, as opposed to controlling and manipulating them.

Additionally, following your RTR point, it would be wise to invest as much time/energy into strengthening your spirit, especially while our countries are relatively safe (as opposed to 50 years from now). Beyond this life, you will still be able to fight for what you believe in.

As far as worldly concerns, take steps now to plan and support many kids in the future. Know that it is possible to support larger families by reducing cost of living, and therefore take steps to remove your lifestyle from what the modern man desires such that you and your kids will not desire as much to subsist. Also know that healthcare costs can largely be prevented through working towards the framework of good health. This involves proper diet, exercise, sunlight, air exposure, sleep, as well as all spiritual endeavors.

Once your kids are born, you will need to be highly influential in their life to guide them appropriately. Having them doing chores, meditating, and exercising early. Teach them every aspect of a good life as if you are teaching yourself, and do it multiple times until they get it. Make them explain it back to you. You have to be their life professor, not just someone paying the bills and then retreating to the TV.

I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the point. Thanks for reading.

Shadowcat said:

Once, I asked my family what they thought the percentage of black people was in America. Using their perceptions based off mass media, they guessed ~30%. Much to their surprise, it is only 13%. You could use a similar angle on a normie. You could also remark how often blacks are used in advertising, yet Latinos are used comparatively little, relative to the demographics of the US.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

curio said:

_61034137_sutherland.jpg

'More open'

'No justification'

'UK support'

I have seen myself that I can be anything I want to be and I refuse to let the jew get to me anyway, you cannot do that.
Satan Inside.

NinRick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Their plan is that the only whites that remain on earth are of pure jewish blood, I guess.

So way over 700Million souls are on stake, I want to have a body to reincarnate in. Thank you.

Knowing Azazel said it takes 20 years to achieve godhead why would you want to reincarnate.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shadowcat said:
I can't even remember the last time I saw an advertisement that had a same-race couple in it, and I pay close attention.
Indeed very sickening...i see it all around me here too in real life..usually white women with foreigners >_>

Blitzkreig said:
Shadowcat said:

Once, I asked my family what they thought the percentage of black people was in America. Using their perceptions based off mass media, they guessed ~30%. Much to their surprise, it is only 13%. You could use a similar angle on a normie. You could also remark how often blacks are used in advertising, yet Latinos are used comparatively little, relative to the demographics of the US.
true, i was thinking of blacks mostly in terms of the examples there, but here in europe too where i have been living for the past 6 years you will see browns alot, almost as often as blacks i think depending on where you are

satanichonor said:
NinRick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Knowing Azazel said it takes 20 years to achieve godhead why would you want to reincarnate.

Dude, godhead is not the magnum opus

satanichonor said:

I don't, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be the last white person on this planet by the time I'm in my 40s.

Shadowcat said:
So true right? When i was a kid commericials werent full of mulatto negroes but had white people in it, now the first ad you see there’s some negro, shows that had blonde blue eyed models now have arabs and negroes and people accept it how fucking ridicolous and disgusting. That’s why you don’t watch jew-tv.........

Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
So true right? When i was a kid commericials werent full of mulatto negroes but had white people in it, now the first ad you see there’s some negro, shows that had blonde blue eyed models now have arabs and negroes and people accept it how fucking ridicolous and disgusting. That’s why you don’t watch jew-tv.........

not to mention alot of movie remakes that are ruined by this and other politically correct shit...i havent watched tv for years...the only thing i use the tv screen for is games or when i use it to watch something i downloaded or a decent documentary...everything else can go in the trash :p

NinRick said:
satanichonor said:
NinRick said:

Yes, it is.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
satanichonor said:

Yes, it is.
And 20 years is average, not everyone will reach it in 20 years it depends on how much you meditate and are able to advance, but in general if one does things right and is helped by the God's it can be done in that amount of time (or a bit more).

luis said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

Yes, it is.
And 20 years is average, not everyone will reach it in 20 years it depends on how much you meditate and are able to advance, but in general if one does things right and is helped by the God's it can be done in that amount of time (or a bit more).

In other words we can call the said person "slow" if they don't make it in that timeframe. lol. jkjk :lol:
Guided yoga helps inner alchemy for me and I will be sharing that for everyone because I care very much about my loved ones.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

Yes, it is.
Guided yoga is like a workout partner to me. Without a workout partner it just isn't the same. But then there are books about yoga that are intensive in particular Avalons Serpent Power because this was the book where the tattvas were first translated. The book is very powerful, and will help one progress so much faster if they decided to read it and understand it fully.
So when I read informational texts like this I picture I am conversing with these people but I just can't talk to them.
So it's a win win situation I am still happy and learning either way.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

Yes, it is.

Agreed. Time is individual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back