Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yom "Kippur" Preparations [7th to 12th October]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
For those who require more knowledge about this please refer to the search function and find the appropriate article.

Now, this Rosh Hashanah has come to pass. What the enemy does during this is a series of openings and blessings on themselves. The real case where heavy black magick is done, is the Yom Kippur of theirs. This is where the rituals to transfer negativity to the Gods and to the Gentiles is going to take place.

Make sure to be up to shape for these days, spiritually speaking. Do not flatten your energy now and be like an empty dam on the 6th to 7th of October. At the 7th, and since we have done a lot of work until today, it will be a decent time to be 100% and start doing the Final which we have to be doing from the 7th of October to the 12th of October. These days will be intense, so pace your energies, and do not go into waste before this time either, as we have to be 100%.

A 3 days [October 3rd to 6th] can be put in the middle so one can do proper cleaning, emphasize on the aura, and get their energy going for the next days, so to say. Do not allow yourself to get too low doing things too early. Be ready for the Yom Kippur fight days.

In order to make sure of the above, even if you have been doing sporadic or "whatever" types in your meditations, erratic schedule etc, make sure to try to get your meditations in a straight line for the next week. Aura of protection also. Be conscious and be alert.

What is great news is that we have been making tremendous progress and the enemy is not raising as much as possible. The main problem with them is their curses that they throw, and Yom Kippur is their central cursing date, where jews will obsessively whine and cry, project their negativities and criminal astral kvetching so that all Gentiles are punished for what the jews have been doing since forever.

The Ritual part is where the "Goat of Azazel", in personification of the Gods, will be cursed relentlessly. Azazel is selected as a High Ranking Demon and this whole ritual is symbolic. While Azazel is the "Name" of the Goat, the animal they are using is one of the animals of Satan, the Goat. Azazel Himself wants people on arms and prepared for this day. If you know Satanists that sporadically browse the forums or don't care, please share this message with them.

No Yom Kippur success means the jews will get 'punished' for their crimes, in the sense that all this day is about transferring all their criminal energy onto innocent Gentiles, who are always paying the price of what they have been doing for centuries.

We have to do, what we have to do. We will spiritually guard our Gentile people, our Nations, and pave a way for our destiny closer to the Gods, and away from this gathering of universal bandit pests that do criminal use of spirituality and plague innocents needlessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Another reason why I dont understand how so called dedicated satanists who are members here but barely come on the groups and forums to see important announcments like these...

HPS Shannon said:
Another reason why I dont understand how so called dedicated satanists who are members here but barely come on the groups and forums to see important announcments like these...

Great question. I would love an answer as well. Maybe this alleged SS could be notified of this questions. I have some names in mind...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No Yom Kippur success means the jews will get 'punished' for their crimes, in the sense that all this day is about transferring all their criminal energy onto innocent Gentiles, who are always paying the price of what they have been doing for centuries.

We have to do, what we have to do. We will spiritually guard our Gentile people, our Nations, and pave a way for our destiny closer to the Gods, and away from this gathering of universal bandit pests that do criminal use of spirituality and plague innocents needlessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!
We are all gonna DESTROY THEM on Moy Ruppik every Satanist should do this and we will do it HARDCORE I have no privacy. Yet I won't make excuses fuck excuses. Satanists if you don't have privacy at all do the Final RTR in your mind using the paintable version of the RTR and if you do have privacy use it and MUTILATE the hebrew letters. And Satanists who get lazy I know how it feels but if you overcome your laziness you will
1-Prove to yourself that you are a total badass and a true Satanist
2-Satan will reward you in various ways that you can or can't see I've experienced this myself and I feel better than ever
3-Your soul will be cleaner and you will feel much better.
4-The Jews WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

HPS Shannon said:

Unfortunately, i know a few. Some keep tabs, some not. Reason is, they just lack motivation and are lazy.
This further brings them down a spiral that makes them depressed, leading them to a state of mind doing nothing is easier. And the cycle continues, viciously. Guess this is the modernization of coping of emotional baggage/trauma. Excuses comes in all shapes and forms, deluding themselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those who require more knowledge about this please refer to the search function and find the appropriate article.

Now, this Rosh Hashanah has come to pass. What the enemy does during this is a series of openings and blessings on themselves. The real case where heavy black magick is done, is the Yom Kippur of theirs. This is where the rituals to transfer negativity to the Gods and to the Gentiles is going to take place.

Make sure to be up to shape for these days, spiritually speaking. Do not flatten your energy now and be like an empty dam on the 6th to 7th of October. At the 7th, and since we have done a lot of work until today, it will be a decent time to be 100% and start doing the Final which we have to be doing from the 7th of October to the 12th of October. These days will be intense, so pace your energies, and do not go into waste before this time either, as we have to be 100%.

A 3 days [October 3rd to 6th] can be put in the middle so one can do proper cleaning, emphasize on the aura, and get their energy going for the next days, so to say. Do not allow yourself to get too low doing things too early. Be ready for the Yom Kippur fight days.

In order to make sure of the above, even if you have been doing sporadic or "whatever" types in your meditations, erratic schedule etc, make sure to try to get your meditations in a straight line for the next week. Aura of protection also. Be conscious and be alert.

What is great news is that we have been making tremendous progress and the enemy is not raising as much as possible. The main problem with them is their curses that they throw, and Yom Kippur is their central cursing date, where jews will obsessively whine and cry, project their negativities and criminal astral kvetching so that all Gentiles are punished for what the jews have been doing since forever.

The Ritual part is where the "Goat of Azazel", in personification of the Gods, will be cursed relentlessly. Azazel is selected as a High Ranking Demon and this whole ritual is symbolic. While Azazel is the "Name" of the Goat, the animal they are using is one of the animals of Satan, the Goat. Azazel Himself wants people on arms and prepared for this day. If you know Satanists that sporadically browse the forums or don't care, please share this message with them.

HAIL SATAN!!!
What Jews do is unforgivable. Can you do more harm than that?

I work all those days except the 7th and the 12th but still I am going to give it my all.

I noticed the energy is not bad at all for most of Rosh Hashit we seem to be doing a really good job from what I sense. There is some death energy and interferance of some kind like a slight fog but it is overshadowed by positive energy. It was really horrible last year so this is a huge improvement we really fucked them. I have been doing this a lot at least 14 times each day of Rosh Hashit so far. This is about twice what I normally do. I will try my best.

The volume is so high most of the time I can sneak in a memorized RTR but not do the crossing out the letters thing. I will do this I have done it before several times including today fuck it its better than nothing and it does have some energy. Plus it makes work more fun anyways lol.

I will do what you said with Meditations and protections.

I know it’s recommended to clean the your soul after the RTR, but the reason I’m asking is it usually takes me a longer time to clean my aura and chakras due to the amount of blockage they have. I keep holding the light on each chakra until I really feel it clean and open. Sometimes it takes me more then 30 mins

I personally will keep doing many RTRs until the 12th of October. As long as I get sleep and space them out between my meditations, its all good.

I'm so sick and tired of being Jew'ed.
I see the result of their terror every single day.

HPS Shannon said:
I personally will keep doing many RTRs until the 12th of October. As long as I get sleep and space them out between my meditations, its all good.

I'm guessing this is a good time to mention that Sukkot, the jewish holiday that comes after Yom Kippur, lasts from the 13th of October until the 20th of October, so we'll have THREE WHOLE WEEKS OF BACKBREAKING WORK WITH THESE RTRs!!!

HPS Shannon said:

@HPs Shannon

Besides power hours like hour of Mars, Saturn, etc.etc.

Is there any particular reason why spreading out the RTRs over the course of the day is seen slightly negative?

It doesn't seem bad, are you implying a multiple ritual repetition or a stacked amount(18, 27, 36 etc.etc.) is better?

I mean yeah surely doing a big punch is nice and all(particularly with energy raising) but throwing things out over the day doesn't seem like a bad idea either. It still counts, right?

I certainly don't think it's wrong what your doing your kinda preserving your sanity. People should really keep their sanity going with RTRs and not burn themselves out. Like many of our members have stated once in a while.

Stormblood said:
HPS Shannon said:

Great question. I would love an answer as well. Maybe this alleged SS could be notified of this questions. I have some names in mind...

It could be many reasons one of them being life, family etc. But if many people here can check daily with 60 hour work weeks or more, it is possible. Modern Life has a way to reduce time to nothingness.

I am not sure how people are said to like check IG and FB like 50 times a day minimum and scroll for like a total hour a day, yet some say they do not have 15 minutes to meditate.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

I'm guessing this is a good time to mention that Sukkot, the jewish holiday that comes after Yom Kippur, lasts from the 13th of October until the 20th of October, so we'll have THREE WHOLE WEEKS OF BACKBREAKING WORK WITH THESE RTRs!!!

When Yom Filthyrot will be dealt with, the Sukkot is medium danger. But Yom Crappor is the black magick ceremony shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It could be many reasons one of them being life, family etc. But if many people here can check daily with 60 hour work weeks or more, it is possible. Modern Life has a way to reduce time to nothingness.

I am not sure how people are said to like check IG and FB like 50 times a day minimum and scroll for like a total hour a day, yet some say they do not have 15 minutes to meditate.

And this is why I don't have any friends, and why I've deleted literally all of my social media. There must be no distractions, and no deviation from the war efforts.

So i should spam the RTS to these dates more often, damn... i am in a situation where i cant do the RTS as often i was able, well i try my best and to give more attention to cleaning .

Thanks alot for the advice abou the pacing, as i think ive pushed abit too far with the rtrs...at first i didnt feel too much from it but now im realizing the effects from doing alot in one go build up overtime for me slowly i was doing 9 these past days especially, even took off work monday for them..now that i know what is too much for me i still want to do the max what i can handle but nothing too crazy..ill make sure im in shape for these coming days :)

Weassel said:
So i should spam the RTS to these dates more often, damn... i am in a situation where i cant do the RTS as often i was able, well i try my best and to give more attention to cleaning .

You can even go for mental RTR's.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Eannatum said:
I know it’s recommended to clean the your soul after the RTR, but the reason I’m asking is it usually takes me a longer time to clean my aura and chakras due to the amount of blockage they have. I keep holding the light on each chakra until I really feel it clean and open. Sometimes it takes me more then 30 mins

You can space the RTR's in three intervals in your day, morning, day, night, if lets say you plan to do 3. If one plans to do 6, they can do 2 rounds morning, 2 rounds midday or afternoon, 2 times night.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Eannatum said:

You can space the RTR's in three intervals in your day, morning, day, night, if lets say you plan to do 3. If one plans to do 6, they can do 2 rounds morning, 2 rounds midday or afternoon, 2 times night.
HP you said in a topic that One should not do more than 3 workings per day. Right now if i count my Cleaning-Protection, the Final Rtr and another cleaning working with Raum, it's 3 working...i would have liked to start tomorrow a money working but i don't know if it would consume too much energy...what do you think?

Does cleaning with a mantra consume energy? Would it be considered a working? And the Rtr too? I really don't know if i should start another working or not or maybe stop one of my cleaning working...

Okay so I guess I'll ask it in this thread:

I've been doing 3 RTRs per day for the last 3 days during Hannah-Montana-Shor, right after meditations. I haven't spaced them out, just banged them out and then I called it a night. When I finish, it's a very heavy sensation like there's a crapload of energy that I'm raising from these rituals. Is there any way I can get stronger for the sole purpose of doing more RTRs (say 5 to 8?) in a single sitting?

Eannatum said:
Try a few vibrations of Surya or Visuddhi into each chakra and your aura, this will help. Also, once your aura/chakras are more cleaned from the bulk of the dross, then cleaning will generally take less time. You will probably notice in a few weeks or month that you won't need to spend quite as much time on cleaning. Doing the Returning Curses also helps a lot to remove the lifetimes of curses, bindings, and overall spiritual dirt: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Any meditations to raise energy ?
The usual that have been mentioned over these years of doing RTR's. Satanas, Vuh Vah Voh, these are on JoS. Breathing exercises as well, whatever works for you :)

Gear88 said:
HPS Shannon said:

@HPs Shannon

Besides power hours like hour of Mars, Saturn, etc.etc.

Is there any particular reason why spreading out the RTRs over the course of the day is seen slightly negative?

It doesn't seem bad, are you implying a multiple ritual repetition or a stacked amount(18, 27, 36 etc.etc.) is better?

I mean yeah surely doing a big punch is nice and all(particularly with energy raising) but throwing things out over the day doesn't seem like a bad idea either. It still counts, right?

I certainly don't think it's wrong what your doing your kinda preserving your sanity. People should really keep their sanity going with RTRs and not burn themselves out. Like many of our members have stated once in a while.

Who said or implied it was slightly negative. Spacing it out is a break and needed. It takes our personal energy to do these as well. Its not just about reversing their alphabet.

Spacing it out is the best option when one has to do many RTRs. I just do my normal power meditations and yoga in between, which helps replenish my energy levels in between too.

Stormblood said:
HPS Shannon said:

Maybe we could have a mailing list or a message list ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HPS Shannon said:

When I had a long work weeks, I still checked the forums and took mental notes to read sermons in the weekend, unless they were too important to postpone. Then I would read them immediately, instead of waiting for the weekend. And you know what kind of job I have.

This is not too brag. We are at war and we need to contribute to the war efforts, even if we have 60 or 80 hours work weeks.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Eannatum said:

HP you said in a topic that One should not do more than 3 workings per day. Right now if i count my Cleaning-Protection, the Final Rtr and another cleaning working with Raum, it's 3 working...i would have liked to start tomorrow a money working but i don't know if it would consume too much energy...what do you think?

Does cleaning with a mantra consume energy? Would it be considered a working? And the Rtr too? I really don't know if i should start another working or not or maybe stop one of my cleaning working...

These are not workings what you describe, Returning curses, and cleaning/protection are meditations, not workings. Raum is also a meditation.

You have to be the judge of your own limits. But you are not currently doing "3 workings". The above are actually meditations.

Νίκος said:
Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Will we Be doing other RTRs/rituals than The FINAL?
I was gonna ask this too.If I remember correctly the last year we have done the Kol Nidre ritual.

Only Final RTR. All others are obsolete compared to what the Final RTR is achieving over everything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

These are not workings what you describe, Returning curses, and cleaning/protection are meditations, not workings. Raum is also a meditation.

You have to be the judge of your own limits. But you are not currently doing "3 workings". The above are actually meditations.
Thank you, this cleared up a lot...i was kind afraid to start other workings because of this. Now that i now that my cleaning is considered a meditation it will be more easy for me to start other workings. I didn't want to let go of my cleaning >~<

Question about final rtr:
on a other post (about pranayama / breathing techniques) I did learn, if we extending the hold phase as much as possible WITHOUT straining. the longer the hold, the stronger the energy you gather. would this also empower the destruction of the hebrew letters or just say them the way as maxine in the mp3 does it (rather fast without long breath hold phase)?

(again thx stormblood for the explanation)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=105539#p105539

ShadowTheRaven said:

I've been doing 3 RTRs per day for the last 3 days during Hannah-Montana-Shor, right after meditations. I haven't spaced them out, just banged them out and then I called it a night. When I finish, it's a very heavy sensation like there's a crapload of energy that I'm raising from these rituals. Is there any way I can get stronger for the sole purpose of doing more RTRs (say 5 to 8?) in a single sitting?
How many minutes on average does it take you to do 1 Final RTR? Do you vibrate the words fast or slow? It takes some SS 7 minutes on average to do one RTR so they can do 5 RTRs in 1 hour but that's because they vibrate it at a fast pace, as long as you put your full attention/focus in the RTRs I don't see why one couldn't do it at a faster pace.

HPS Shannon said:
I usually don't log in unless I intend to post, but I check the forums at least once every day. I suspect there are others who do this too.

I may not post often, but I'll do my best to turn their Yom Kippur into Fried Kipper. :twisted:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This right there is what I have tried to explain to some. Some don't learn until they are in deep shit. Some don't learn even then because, I guess, they are not ready to be unplugged, yolo, whatever.

Often enough 'i have no time' is just a plastic excuse not to confront the meaningless time-wasting shit in ones life.
giphy.gif

Academic Scholar said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

How many minutes on average does it take you to do 1 Final RTR? Do you vibrate the words fast or slow? It takes some SS 7 minutes on average to do one RTR so they can do 5 RTRs in 1 hour but that's because they vibrate it at a fast pace, as long as you put your full attention/focus in the RTRs I don't see why one couldn't do it at a faster pace.

@Shadowraven, all you have to do is space them out. Thats how I-m able to do many.

7 mins for one RTR?? That doesnt sound thorough at all. That means you're just breezing past and not doing them with much intent. Its takes me 30-35 mins to do one RTR, energy programming and affirmations included...

HPS Shannon said:
Academic Scholar said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

@Shadowraven, all you have to do is space them out. Thats how I-m able to do many.

7 mins for one RTR?? That doesnt sound thorough at all. That means you're just breezing past and not doing them with much intent. Its takes me 30-35 mins to do one RTR, energy programming and affirmations included...
Do you vibrate each letters? I mean it takes me like 13 minutes for one Rtr... In the FAQ for the Final RTR it does say that you can just speak them and this is what I do. I don't think I go too fast but not even super slowly, I'd say medium speed.

MayIAsk said:
Question about final rtr:
on a other post (about pranayama / breathing techniques) I did learn, if we extending the hold phase as much as possible WITHOUT straining. the longer the hold, the stronger the energy you gather. would this also empower the destruction of the hebrew letters or just say them the way as maxine in the mp3 does it (rather fast without long breath hold phase)?

(again thx stormblood for the explanation)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=105539#p105539

The letters in the RTR are not runes and neither they are mantras. They are reverse Hebrew. HPS Maxine's audio shows how you can do it.

What is the relation between Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur and the Hindu Navaratri which spans from Sept 29 to Oct 8? Is the latter a Jewish celebration that was inserted into Hinduism? I get the feeling that it might not be just coincidence that the two holidays are so close to each other in time and length.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back