Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vegetarianism In Yoga

Mageson666

Vegetarianism In Yoga

Vegetarianism in Hinduism is dairy and plant food only no eggs. Western vegetarianism will include everything from meat like fish, chicken, turkey and also allow eggs. Making it actually meaningless which is the argument of vegans as well. The reason they also don't allow eggs in Hindu vegetarianism is because its a form of meat.

In the eastern texts the reasons for vegetarianism which is dairy and plant food only is openly given.

Meat is stated to stimulate the energies of the lower chakras especially the sacral chakra its interesting to note that the eating of meat is stated in the Yogic texts to help give more power to the subtle body and its ability to express power into and through the physical body. Its also designed to build a more powerful body that can handle the stronger flow of life force. Some texts mention that vegetarianism purposely weakens the sacral chakra in order to lower the sexual power which is the life force. The sacral chakra is given great importance as the seat of creative power. Its called the seat of Shakti because this is the chakra where the entrance to the sushumna nadi is located and part of. Weakening this chakra weakens the ability of the Kundalini to travel upwards. The original Ayurveda texts call meat the Sattvic form of food meaning the most powerful. Kundalini yoga was part of the practices of the Raja class and they eat meat normally. Sexual activity is part of the original eightfold path the practices around such relate to making this chakra powerful with SEXUAL ENERGY and using this to open the door to the sushumna. Vegetarianism is to weaken the process of Kundalini yoga and to weaken the person.

From the experience of people following Hindu vegetarianism when they activated the Kundalini it actually made it dangerous as the energy couldn't ground properly into the physical body it was only when they started eating meat this balanced out.

I was reading something on how the most powerful vegan or vegetarian strongmen don’t even remotely compare to the strongmen who eat meat. And amongst the elite competing strongmen meat is an essential part of their strength.

Some of the vegetarians claimed they could do the same, but as of yet have been no where close to achieving the strength of meat eaters and as you said, taking meat out of the diet will weaken the soul and the soul and body are linked so they’ll never have the strength of meat eaters.

It’s a real world example of the difference of non meat and meat eaters in relation to strength. Soul and physical.

HP Mageson666 said:
From the experience of people following Hindu vegetarianism when they activated the Kundalini it actually made it dangerous as the energy couldn't ground properly into the physical body it was only when they started eating meat this balanced out.

Reminds me of a video I saw on Jewtube about vegans a while back. They lose their minds without the nutrients you can only get from eating animal products, because the brain is malnourished.

One guy was talking about how his third eye was opened and he was "the most highest conscioussness; to you, I am like Jesus Christ". He was a black dude, too which was funny because it reminded me of that fricken Madonna video. :lol:

Then this other lady was in her bathroom, chanting to herself how all these different spirits were leaving her body, one of which was kundalini spirit, and she kept saying "times seven hundred trillion". I'm um, not sure that counts as a repetition of the mantra, mayam. And after she's done, she says something about Jesus coming and starts sobbing hysterically. I felt bad for these people because they were clearly losing their shit.

Makes me wonder if they actually tapped into spiritual power somehow, but they were too weak to handle it. I remember a sermon on JoS that said sometimes the kundalini rises without you knowing it or trying to do it; it moves on its own or gets triggered by something like extreme trauma. Maybe temporarily weakening yourself physically makes it easy for the spirit to break through, but then if you don't recover your strength, you can't sustain it and you lose your mind. Sort of like how when it first starts to wake up, your sex drive is repressed for a few weeks before starting back up again. No idea. (shrug)

And it's off topic but, bible people talk about "the madness that you keep" when you "receive the spirit". Well, if you can't handle it, you can't keep it. That probably applies to any kind of spiritual energy. Sorry, I'm rambling again.

Eric13 said:
I was reading something on how the most powerful vegan or vegetarian strongmen don’t even remotely compare to the strongmen who eat meat. And amongst the elite competing strongmen meat is an essential part of their strength.

Some of the vegetarians claimed they could do the same, but as of yet have been no where close to achieving the strength of meat eaters and as you said, taking meat out of the diet will weaken the soul and the soul and body are linked so they’ll never have the strength of meat eaters.

It’s a real world example of the difference of non meat and meat eaters in relation to strength. Soul and physical.
Also some meat-eaters also eat a lot of eggs. The difference between the meat-eaters' strength and the non-meat-eaters' strength reminded me about the "athlete" who "had a sex-change" from male to female, and then won. Is that really a victory, or is it like the jew making up bullshit and ignoring that it didn't win, but is celebrating an empty, hollow victory?!

Those darn hindus, they think they know the truth about yoga but they really don't and will scam you out of your money to do it. Thank the gods for satanist, you guys know the truth. I will always include meat in my diet for now on to balance out my kundalini energy. Thanks alot guys!

Al_Jariel66 said:
Those darn hindus, they think they know the truth about yoga but they really don't and will scam you out of your money to do it. Thank the gods for satanist, you guys know the truth. I will always include meat in my diet for now on to balance out my kundalini energy. Thanks alot guys!
Hindus knew originally, but Hinduism has since become hinjewism.

FancyMancy said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Hindus knew originally, but Hinduism has since become hinjewism.

Indeed.

I'm so glad I got rid of my vegetarian/vegan leanings. Even though I'm not following a carnivore diet, Dr. Shawn Baker's appearance on Joe Rogan made me completely abandon that rotten ideology. Meat in your diet makes everything easier, from meditation, to Yoga, to physical labor and intellectual work. As a plus, my teeth won't fall out of my mouth and my eyes won't fall into it.

However, keep in mind that Hindu Vegetarianism is very different than Western Vegetarianism. Modern Hindus do better than their Western counterparts because of the quality of their food. Raw milk is extremely nutritious. You can literally maintain your strength and abilities on milk alone, provided that it's of good quality, and that it wasn't destroyed by homogenization or extreme temperatures (like it's the case in most developed countries). I have experimented with drinking only milk for two weeks so I'm pretty confident about it.

Of course, nothing beats a juicy steak, or some pork ribs, or salmon.... Drat! I made myself hungry again!

VEGAN DIE-IT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zr5g0VE43NFK/

check out SV3RIGE channel on youtube , the anti-vegan channel that presents the 'vegan malnutrition' videos Just type in 'vegan malnutrition' in the search.

I would be wary of following either vegan or paleo diets. Meat is essential especially raw but fruits, vegetables and starches are also essential for optimal health

SV3RIGE promotes a diet by some strange jew who advocated eating feces. He also has been sent to mental hospitals and has this problem with stabbing his class mates. He also drinks human blood that people send him. No wonder he is into the idea of human sacrifice.

Anyone who promotes eating raw meat especially that has been left outside for days is not a sane individual. People have almost died from following this diet.

Not really the average Indian's life span was 28 years old now its around the 50's or early 60's. Raw milk is dangerous and there is a reason that pasteurization works and has saved many peoples lives.

You are the example of the swing back you went from one extreme to the another extreme.

Edelwise said:
I'm so glad I got rid of my vegetarian/vegan leanings. Even though I'm not following a carnivore diet, Dr. Shawn Baker's appearance on Joe Rogan made me completely abandon that rotten ideology. Meat in your diet makes everything easier, from meditation, to Yoga, to physical labor and intellectual work. As a plus, my teeth won't fall out of my mouth and my eyes won't fall into it.

However, keep in mind that Hindu Vegetarianism is very different than Western Vegetarianism. Modern Hindus do better than their Western counterparts because of the quality of their food. Raw milk is extremely nutritious. You can literally maintain your strength and abilities on milk alone, provided that it's of good quality, and that it wasn't destroyed by homogenization or extreme temperatures (like it's the case in most developed countries). I have experimented with drinking only milk for two weeks so I'm pretty confident about it.

Of course, nothing beats a juicy steak, or some pork ribs, or salmon.... Drat! I made myself hungry again!

Since SV3RIGE has bragged about how he wants to engage in cannibalism maybe he will support the vegan agenda as now they are recommending cannibalism to fight climate change.

HP Mageson666 said:
Not really the average Indian's life span was 28 years old now its around the 50's or early 60's. Raw milk is dangerous and there is a reason that pasteurization works and has saved many peoples lives.

I am aware of the possible dangers, but pasteurization is needed in the context of mass distribution, where the product's shelf life is a major factor for profitability. Pasteurized milk does not require refrigeration and can be re-pasteurized if it expires. For the dairy industry raw milk is a logistical nightmare, not some dangerous substance.

Conversely there are still conscious dairy farmers who market their products locally and without an intermediary. That is where I source mine. Catching a bug was always a possibility, I can't deny that, but the benefits were clear.

When it comes to extremes, I have to reiterate that I only did it as an experiment.

HP Mageson666 said:

You are the example of the swing back you went from one extreme to the another extreme.

Edelwise said:

If you have your own goat that is healthy and happy is it safe to drink its raw milk?

Aquarius said:
If you have your own goat that is healthy and happy is it safe to drink its raw milk?

I used to live on a goat farm. Milking hundreds of goats a day. It was an organic goat farm and had won awards for the cleanest, highest quality milk in the state. The owners of the farm loved the goats more than people and they were very loved.

Every morning when I got up to milk them, me and most others would milk some of the milk directly in our coffee as we woke up. Of course this this is sterile because the milk touched nothing but the coffee.

As well on the farm, we had raw milk we drank regularly.

The reason it can be dangerous is because if you’re buying it you don’t know the exactly the cleanliness of the facility producing the milk or the health of the goats. In our case, each teat was thoroughly sterilized. We would spray organic disinfectants and then use iodine to coat the teat for a few seconds and then wipe off with a clean paper towel. Then we used equipment that had just come out of sterilizing machines and was in a sterile room, where the equipment was attached to each teat. Then extracted and delivered to a, once again, sterile container. Immediately, it was drained into a cooling machine that cooled it very quickly and refrigerated it to prevent contamination. Then it was drained into a testing machine before we filled our jugs to ensure safety.

A lot measures were taken, as well each goat was regularly tested for various illnesses that could contaminate the milk.

All these measure can’t realistically be taken for a casual goat owner. But it’s reasonable to assume, if the goat is cared for, given quality food, milked in a clean environment, and the milk is drained into a clean receptacle and immediately cooled. The risks are reduced. As well, sterilizing the teats and discarding the first few squeezes of milk and visually inspecting them for any irregularities.

But it’s at the discretion of the owner and these factors I mentioned need to be careful considered. On our farm, I enjoyed the raw milk and never had problems. But as I said, we were meticulously careful. We were a business.

Another thing I thought of, is there are simple at home testing kits you can buy that test for common contaminating bacteria or or other impurities in raw milk. Usually they’re strips and you drip some raw milk on them and they’re designed to have reactions to common bacteria or hazards and if a hazard is present the strip will change color indicating the batch of milk is unsafe and should be discarded. Using these in conjunction with all the other safety measure I mentioned and raw milk should be fine.

I understand the general advise being to avoid it. It’s good advice. For me, personally I have hopes of owning a goat or two for personal use, and because of my experience and understanding of the work involved, I feel comfortable with producing raw goat milk for private consumption. I think it’s superior to cooking it. This is my opinion and I would do it at my own discretion.

So to clarify my advise. If you know what you’re doing, I don’t see a problem. Otherwise avoid it.

Eric13 said:
Another thing I thought of, is there are simple at home testing kits you can buy that test for common contaminating bacteria or or other impurities in raw milk. Usually they’re strips and you drip some raw milk on them and they’re designed to have reactions to common bacteria or hazards and if a hazard is present the strip will change color indicating the batch of milk is unsafe and should be discarded. Using these in conjunction with all the other safety measure I mentioned and raw milk should be fine.

I understand the general advise being to avoid it. It’s good advice. For me, personally I have hopes of owning a goat or two for personal use, and because of my experience and understanding of the work involved, I feel comfortable with producing raw goat milk for private consumption. I think it’s superior to cooking it. This is my opinion and I would do it at my own discretion.

So to clarify my advise. If you know what you’re doing, I don’t see a problem. Otherwise avoid it.

Loki I deleted your post its not wise to put your face on a Utube video then link it here. About several Rabbi's that troll this board hoping for such would love to curse the fuck out of you and try and get your personal information and legally harass you.

HP Mageson666 said:

Edelwise said:

The problem with using the mean of a data set to describe the central tendency is that the mean is swayed by the extremes. In this case, normally average age of older populations were swayed notably by deaths during child birth. This would obviously pull the average down significantly. A better measure is the median.

HP Mageson666 said:
Vegetarianism In Yoga

Vegetarianism in Hinduism is dairy and plant food only no eggs. Where western vegetarianism will include everything from meat like fish, chicken, turkey and also allow eggs. Making it actually meaningless which is the argument of vegans as well. The reason they also don't allow eggs in Hindu vegetarianism is because its a form of meat.

In the eastern texts the reasons for vegetarianism which is dairy and plant food only is openly given.

Meat is stated to stimulate the energies of the lower chakras especially the sacral chakra its interesting to note that the eating of meat is stated in the Yogic texts to help give more power to the subtle body and its ability to express power into and through the physical body. Its also designed to build a more powerful body that can handle the stronger flow of life force. Some texts mention that vegetarianism purposely weakens the sacral chakra in order to lower the sexual power which is the life force. The sacral chakra is given great importance as the seat of creative power. Its called the seat of Shakti because this is the chakra where the entrance to the sushumna nadi is located and part of. Weakening this chakra weakens the ability of the Kundalini to travel upwards. The original Ayurveda texts call meat the Sattvic form of food meaning the most powerful. Kundalini yoga was part of the practices of the Raja class and they eat meat normally. Sexual activity is part of the original eightfold path the practices around such relate to making this chakra powerful with SEXUAL ENERGY and using this to open the door to the sushumna. Vegetarianism is to weaken the process of Kundalini yoga and to weaken the person.

Just wanted to say that I eat organic grass fed beef every other day or two and about 20-30 mins later, I always get kundalini stimulation almost as if I did meditation to stimulate it. This makes sense.

Thanks.

HPS Shannon said:
Just wanted to say that I eat organic grass fed beef every other day or two and about 20-30 mins later, I always get kundalini stimulation almost as if I did meditation to stimulate it. This makes sense.

Thanks.
I don’t know much about the Ayurvedic texts and can’t speak intelligently on them, but something that always stuck out to me was a post Mageson made many moons ago saying it was mentioned in the texts, “For the nourishment and promotion of the body, no food is better than meat.”

I think this, along with what our HP said in this sermon, shows the spiritual component and illustrates how it’s more than just needing the raw materials in food to provide adequate nutrition. Clearly there’s a spiritual element to food and there’s something in meat that is needed for our overall health and vice versa to the people avoiding plant foods, but this side of things is what the vegans miss and why the longterm ones are riddled with health problems and are mostly cuckoo. As well as those avoiding plant foods too.

Also as I mentioned this is why top performing serious athletes, always have meat in their diet. The ones opting out, don’t make it as far. Or they ‘cheat’ more often then they admit to. (Err ughm Arnold!)

If I’m training, I eat meat in at least one meal a day and include dairy and I feel great. It’s best not to go overboard too because then that creates problems.

HP Mageson666 said:

Edelwise said:

I cannot drink cows milk at all. But Goats milk is very Healing for me.

HPS Shannon said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Vegetarianism In Yoga

Vegetarianism in Hinduism is dairy and plant food only no eggs. Where western vegetarianism will include everything from meat like fish, chicken, turkey and also allow eggs. Making it actually meaningless which is the argument of vegans as well. The reason they also don't allow eggs in Hindu vegetarianism is because its a form of meat.

Thanks.

Nice Shannon. I either do grass fed grass finished beef. Otherwise they claim grass fed but they filled it with corn and soy before slaughter or wild caught salmon.

The yogic texts state milk should be boiled before being taken. Back in the day people would put a silver dollar in the milk bucket as well to sterilize the milk.

Edelwise said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I am aware of the possible dangers, but pasteurization is needed in the context of mass distribution, where the product's shelf life is a major factor for profitability. Pasteurized milk does not require refrigeration and can be re-pasteurized if it expires. For the dairy industry raw milk is a logistical nightmare, not some dangerous substance.

Conversely there are still conscious dairy farmers who market their products locally and without an intermediary. That is where I source mine. Catching a bug was always a possibility, I can't deny that, but the benefits were clear.

When it comes to extremes, I have to reiterate that I only did it as an experiment.

HP Mageson666 said:
The yogic texts state milk should be boiled before being taken. Back in the day people would put a silver dollar in the milk bucket as well to sterilize the milk.
This is interesting. I always thought the boiled milk (like the basic storebought one) would lack nutrients due to the harsh processing and end up being harmful because of this, by drawing out nutrients from the body instead.
I would assume this is wrong info, then? What are your views on drinking milk in general? Any kind of specific qualities that should be looked for when choosing what milk to drink?

F_For_Flamingo said:
So if some one is a vegan/vegetarian he can't rly be a satanist?
Hail Satan!

That's not how it works. You can be one, fully informed that you are damaging yourself and you won't be able to progress past a certain point.

Same with smokers, drugtards, alcohol drinkers, exclusively carnivores and so on.

Thanks for the anwser, im looking to incorporate fish in my diet, i read all the sermons and i get it, thanks alot!
Hail Father Satan!

I been vegetarian since I was 9 years old. But very far from vegan, could never be vegan. Almost every meal is with fish or eggs or both together. Also a lot of cheese, but only high quality cheese from England or Ireland. Not that plastic cheese from America where the cows eat gmo soy and gmo corn and with plastic preservatives. And good clean butter where the cows eat real grass. Good bread, rice, beans, vegetables, pasta, ice cream. Every meal with a lot of garlic, cayene, hotsauce. Also often with cumin, sage, oregano, little bit of turmeric. Depends what the meal is, different things get different mix of spices.

But most of what I eat is salmon and eggs. Try to get the best quality ingredients of everything.

It works very well for me. I'm very healthy. I eat a very wide mix of foods, all the different macronutrients and vitamins. But the reason it works is all the fish, eggs, and cheese. You can't only have vegetables, there needs to be animal products. Satanists are allowed to make their own choices and eat whatever they want, but everyone should choose to be healthy.

HP Mageson666 said:
SV3RIGE promotes a diet by some strange jew who advocated eating feces. He also has been sent to mental hospitals and has this problem with stabbing his class mates. He also drinks human blood that people send him. No wonder he is into the idea of human sacrifice.

Anyone who promotes eating raw meat especially that has been left outside for days is not a sane individual. People have almost died from following this diet.

Its part of their dialectic: keto carnivore vs. vegan.
I'm beginning to think that lacto-vegetarian is best. It is alkalizing others are acidifying

I was lacto vegetarian for years, if that is what a person wants its probably better to have high quality cheese as from reports its close to meat in its quality. I still find cheese is the best of most dairy.

Your workout channel you posted. The ancient discipline of health had the Yoga postures and where done with bandas and pranayama as the full system of health. Health in the west is focused only on the physical body but a person is a physical body with the etheric and casual body that contains the emotional and mental body and held together by the energy or prana body. The Kundalini Yoga system is designed for the entire being and to lead them to total health.

Much health issues is in the etheric body that then starts to manifest into the physical body. The teachings in the east mention this and that one has to clear the blockage in the etheric body to heal the physical body. There are many reports from India that pranayama creates the situation in the body to maintain health and stop many illnesses including cancers from happening. Pranayama alkalizes the body. People have healed themselves of terminal illness with the Chi practices. Kundalini Yogi's in India who are skinny have done major feats of strength and the best of the old strong men were doing exercises in the east that build the Chi energy.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I'm beginning to think that lacto-vegetarian is best. It is alkalizing others are acidifying

HP Mageson666 said:
I was lacto vegetarian for years, if that is what a person wants its probably better to have high quality cheese as from reports its close to meat in its quality. I still find cheese is the best of most dairy.

Your workout channel you posted. The ancient discipline of health had the Yoga postures and where done with bandas and pranayama as the full system of health. Health in the west is focused only on the physical body but a person is a physical body with the etheric and casual body that contains the emotional and mental body and held together by the energy or prana body. The Kundalini Yoga system is designed for the entire being and to lead them to total health.

Much health issues is in the etheric body that then starts to manifest into the physical body. The teachings in the east mention this and that one has to clear the blockage in the etheric body to heal the physical body. There are many reports from India that pranayama creates the situation in the body to maintain health and stop many illnesses including cancers from happening. Pranayama alkalizes the body. People have healed themselves of terminal illness with the Chi practices. Kundalini Yogi's in India who are skinny have done major feats of strength and the best of the old strong men were doing exercises in the east that build the Chi energy.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Perhaps it is oxygenation that rids the body of acidity via eliminating hydrogen atoms..? Cheese is acidifying but might be necessary. So you are no longer lacto-veg? Do you find the creatine or other nutrients in meat optimal for health? I agree that bodybuilding is an abomination of health and was created by jews (weider,et.al) probably to distract and undermine the Whites adn other people in their societies so-called 'westernization', aka. judaization. I still think weightlifting is valuable as an exercise modality. My 'yoga' routine is mainly a joint mobilization routine not really yoga I just called it that on the channel. I have followed the Hatha yoga routine on the site and don't find it to be very conducive to kundalini activation but maybe I'm wrong.

I left that diet.

I agree the Jews turned physical exercise and culture into body dysmorphia. That's a microcosm of what Jews do to everything. An alien race making everything normal into something alien.

The asana's are for something specific that are part of a process and are required to be done.

loki88 said:
Perhaps it is oxygenation that rids the body of acidity via eliminating hydrogen atoms..? Cheese is acidifying but might be necessary. So you are no longer lacto-veg? Do you find the creatine or other nutrients in meat optimal for health? I agree that bodybuilding is an abomination of health and was created by jews (weider,et.al) probably to distract and undermine the Whites adn other people in their societies so-called 'westernization', aka. judaization. I still think weightlifting is valuable as an exercise modality. My 'yoga' routine is mainly a joint mobilization routine not really yoga I just called it that on the channel. I have followed the Hatha yoga routine on the site and don't find it to be very conducive to kundalini activation but maybe I'm wrong.

HP Mageson666 said:
I left that diet.

I agree the Jews turned physical exercise and culture into body dysmorphia. That's a microcosm of what Jews do to everything. An alien race making everything normal into something alien.

The asana's are for something specific that are part of a process and are required to be done.

loki88 said:

Just a few days into the diet now and can get away with sleeping only 6 hours through lack of digestive energy expenditure

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I left that diet.

loki88 said:

Just a few days into the diet now and can get away with sleeping only 6 hours through lack of digestive energy expenditure
Just like how you used to be able to go without sleeping by funneling cups of coffee up your ass for a long time every day. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Doesn't mean that it is anything good for you what you are doing.

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:
This is interesting. I always thought the boiled milk (like the basic storebought one) would lack nutrients due to the harsh processing and end up being harmful because of this, by drawing out nutrients from the body instead.
I would assume this is wrong info, then? What are your views on drinking milk in general? Any kind of specific qualities that should be looked for when choosing what milk to drink?

Ideally raw milk, at the least full fat milk.

loki88 said:
Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Ideally raw milk, at the least full fat milk.

Ideally yes.

Pasteurized milk on the other hand... Ok I give you that full fat is better than skimmed, but it's like stripped of the good stuff.

I do not bother drinking milk anymore. The stuff that they sell in stores tastes like water to me so I stick to yoghurt.

Tell me how you feel after five to six years straight on the diet. The fellow you mentioned Mukunda is a Hare Krisna their diet is part of their strange religious ideology and was not part of any ancient Vedic culture. The ancient Vedic culture also ate meat and eggs. Its strange they never mentioned the incarnation of Vishu they worship with their Maha Mantra of Rama in the Ramayana ate meat and was a hunter.

You're probably better off with eggs in your diet.

loki88 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back