Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Julian Assange

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Julian Assange is a journalist of those who still have a spine, and do Jouranlism, instead of just writing strange articles of no meaning to jewish press releases. He was tortured, abused, and mentally destroyed in Jail, and he is jail why? Because he actually did practice journalism and stood by his oaths.

Julian Assange for those that do not know, is the co-owner of Wikileaks website and the general infrastructure. Wikileaks has been used by Journalists and other whistleblowers worldwide to expose great shams such as Hillary's illegal e-mails, and other stuff like the extent of the surveillance of the United States Deep State on it's citizens, or abuses by the Russian Government, and many other things. One can find these online.

Basically, he, "As a person", did nothing wrong. This is just the usual logic of just arresting whomever you can for something they never did, so that others who think of shoving their noses in the wrong places, will see this and stop this.

Needless to say, this is some real groundbreaking stuff going on or having went in for Wikileaks. This wasn't owned by the guy Assange or others who held up this website directly. Another thing that the WIkileaks had unmasked is the known Panama Papers, mass surveillance files, Russian Spy files, which exposed assets and all sorts of other things from a huge number of billionaires on this world, and the list goes.

Assange was, in a parody of a trial and a parody of situations, detained and locked in isolation for the above, even though he had no direct connection to any of this, or his connection was just superficial with the exposure of this all. Were it not for Assange, Hillary and others wouldn't have been exposed for being irresponsible or frauds.

For those who do not quite get the political background here, Journalism and even whistle-blowing are important things when there is mass corruptions. Journalists on this world have a purpose to serve, and it's not to write shitty articles on Wired and other useless leftist websites about blue hair, but to protect the freedoms of nations and the rights of people of this world, and to report the truth about anything, while gambling one's chances with both the law and vicious powers at work.

Journalism should be a respectable profession, and not the trash it is. BY the enemy controlling Jouranlism, the ability to fact check or cross check things in our civilization, and to control the exposure or knowledge of the public of events, has been destroyed. Now most journalists are merely shilling and nothing else, which is typical in dictatorships. It's really insane that in order to listen a good or at least non biased and objective article about an event, one most of the times on journalism from other nations.

This is how low we have sunk. One has to open up RT to look about migrant news in US or Europe [The "Russian Backed News"] or other events that are never reported in our continents. This is how low we have sunk as a democracy and how low the pillar of Journalism has sunk. And this is why the enemy is at war with people's free will and their ability to control what they consume online, over the pretext that it's all fake news.

The argument against Assange is what they do is against the law, and the general lines that those in power always say about those who are unable to write or take part in the law. While Assange or anyone else whistle blowing, other "very legal" people somewhere else are trampling over any freedom, staging conspiracies, and doing all sorts of socially destructive things that stomp people like ants.

The thing they don't tell people is that these Journalists or other people doing their work falls not upon solely regular law, but the law of the constitution as well. So the fake ass argument that these people do "Illegal stuff" is just bullshit. This is why Assange is not given a proper and fair trial and was trapped over like an animal in a cage. Because things like this do promote Constitutional Values and Western Values of freedom, even if they come against regular laws.

The fact that Hillary was exposed may be falling under the part of hacking, but on the higher constitutional end it was the exposure of a bad and dangerous official for the American people. This is only one example.

In a theoretical scenario, is it illegal for those who knew her health was totally failing and so was her sanity, to whistle blow, so that the United States and the world could save themselves from being ruled over by said woman, or would it be more "Moral and legal" for them to shut up and never leak it, and potentially derail our planet into WW3 or something? And these are questions that can be answered in an actual court with actual judges and not staged courts with staged arrests and all the related crap.

The witch apparently retaliated as it appears, as her loss was largely credited to this exposure that went through this website. Assange appears to have been caught into a political game of revenge here.

How Assange is being treated should only stand as a message to all people who are freedom conscious, there are many in this world who abhor any human freedom and are willing to go all the way to regress society into the Middle Ages.

While one may not have to stand by Assange's actions, this is something we have to ask ourselves: Where the fuck is our world going, when exposing a great conspiracy or a few, is larger of a crime than the conspiracy itself?

Is knowing about the murder and destruction of our world bigger of a crime than actually committing it?

We can observe the above in all of those who also know of the Jewish Conspiracy - the one "Conspiracy" with endless and obvious proof, that is worse to talk about, than to actually be part of it.

You're more evil and anti-semetic evil if you ask on why the jewish people celebrate genocide of Gentile people on Purim, than actually taking part in Purim, or actually doing the same crime as jews do to Palestine.

This is the clown world we are living in at this point.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

He also had some sexual assault charges against him. But then so many prominent men seem to have suffered the same accusations. Their word against his I suppose.

Prison must be a real strain and really hard at breaking the spirit down.

He was holed up in the Ecquador Embassy in London for seven years. When he came out and I saw him with that huge beard I felt shame he was really hiding and languishing in there.

I think it's true all he's done is gotten information out there and what a strike against our freedoms.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is the clown world we are living in at this point.

Really. This is very sad, but in other side this gives us SS the incentive to do the BEST! The fate of everyone Gentiles is in our hands! Never allow those jew parasites to overtake! Each one of us in its small way should do the best every day, let make Satan and Gods very proud of you.

Yes, and everyone who owns a gun and says their opinion in the United States is of course a mass shooter and hate speech bigot.

Assange is this case which is two sided, there's always two sides to a story. He's a really controversial character, but I think his story is of value to people who are concerned about freedoms and so forth.

Personal Growth said:
He also had some sexual assault charges against him. But then so many prominent men seem to have suffered the same accusations. Their word against his I suppose.

Prison must be a real strain and really hard at breaking the spirit down.

He was holed up in the Ecquador Embassy in London for seven years. When he came out and I saw him with that huge beard I felt shame he was really hiding and languishing in there.

I think it's true all he's done is gotten information out there and what a strike against our freedoms.

The sexual assault charges against Assange were dropped based on the fact of no evidence. They have probably just cursed him over and over again and are leaving him to drop in jail. His health has already gone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are just no words to describe what is happening in my brain after reading this.

I'm just finishing my first week of a 30 day ban on fb for repeating what Noel Ignatiev, a jewish (jewish, intentionally lower cased) professor (professor, intentionally lower cased) said. He basically said to bring world peace, abolish white people.

So, I'm banned for repeating what 'professors' say? I've been banned for showing the black on white crime rate, and also for showing the black crime rate in general.

Jews...spit spit spit

Nammu said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are just no words to describe what is happening in my brain after reading this.

I'm just finishing my first week of a 30 day ban on fb for repeating what Noel Ignatiev, a jewish (jewish, intentionally lower cased) professor (professor, intentionally lower cased) said. He basically said to bring world peace, abolish white people.

So, I'm banned for repeating what 'professors' say? I've been banned for showing the black on white crime rate, and also for showing the black crime rate in general.

Jews...spit spit spit

Stay away from Facebook for spreading these things, it's total filth. Especially for these things, don't hope you will get any interest on these in facebook, as people wear their "I'm a good goyim and definitely a slave to the jews so please don't hurt me" in facebook.

You'll place yourself in useless hassles and danger in this kiked social media.

I am leaving when my ban is up. At this point fb won't even allow me to unfriend people. I want to unfriend everyone before my account is closed down.

Nammu said:
I am leaving when my ban is up. At this point fb won't even allow me to unfriend people. I want to unfriend everyone before my account is closed down.

Why unfriend anyone? Facebook has already collected, stored and sold all your information millions of times by now, as it does it thousands of times every day.

Facebook is a fucking joke! It just turns people into a Mindless zombie
Every time I log on I'm always getting slapped in the face from Facebook telling me that they remove content from off my profile page..lol...
That could be just about anything!? But then of course they love to play mind games with you because you're a horse's ass hanging out on Facebook they control you and treat you like one! And put the rules out there so stiff and so strong you feel like an idiot and some special needs class and they love to rub it in your face and put you to shame. And I got into the biggest argument with some of the stupidest people on there as it is who stick up for that shit! Thinking that they can stip me and give me shit just because of what I post! And it's strange that after being online for a couple of hours sharing the usual shit that everybody else shares? And then I get slapped in the face the next day? For no reason when I didn't do or say anything at all to get into trouble? Laugh out loud you can take a picture of a fucking Rolls-Royce? Or share a picture of your grandma and you get called out on it! And told that it goes against the fucking community standards! And hear everybody's posting pictures of their babies and their children pictures of their dogs and their horses!? And I get my fucking face slap just for fucking sharing somebody's picture of their truck? Just because it happens to be the Chevy of the year? I don't know what it is about facebook? What makes it so fucking addicting? And why people are still on it being slaves to the fucking enemy bowing down to the community rules! And the puny community standards! And it doesn't matter what you do or say? And then telling Facebook that they're full of shit and that people should have the sense enough to fucking log off if they have a fucking brain? And get off Facebook completely and get off the fucking grid! And a boycott Facebook all together! And then I get warnings and red flags and shit all over being flashed in front of my face! And then telling me that I have to wait 28 days to get back on? Worst of all just because you said something or did something? Got into an argument with some stupid Christian? These people always have the right of way and they can do what they want to they can fucking make up lies and stories about you for nothing and have you reported for nothing! And then you're given a warning from Facebook and your Facebook page has a red flag on it this profile has issues and all of that shit? When they're the ones that have the fucking issues but they're making it look like it's all you when it's not! And then on top of that it just for sticking up for yourself? And telling the truth you end up in Facebook jail for 30 days! And then even after your 30 days treating you like a second class citizen! Handing your ass back to you! And then rubbing it in your face! Having to be so careful of everything you do and say for the next 3 days? And you still have that little warning on your fucking profile telling everybody that you're a problem? And it doesn't matter what your past was like what you've done or said? Your enemies follow you they bring this crap up and rub it in your face rumors are going around that you did this and you did that? On top of that dealing with strange and unusual pedophiles and perverts trying to hit on you on your message board? And Facebook doesn't do anything to fucking help you or protect you! You're on your own! A ship sailing around in uncharted waters taking a chance and taking a risk every day! I am so glad I logged off and I am so glad I removed Facebook from my phone and my tablet! They used a lot of my storage. And it was the biggest expensive waste of time and energy! When I should have known better.. and knew that a lot of this stuff was about to happen! I should have logged off years ago and stayed off! It's just not worth getting on there! And it is addicting and it is a fierce habit! That makes people and do a fucking retard! And being treated like a retard on top of that! You would think that people would have logged off a long time ago.

And it's not fair that people have to go through these problems! The journalist who was just doing his own thing and minding his own business! Doing his job! And getting arrested for no reason! Laugh out loud their people that are being literally thrown in jail for a crime that they didn't commit? Because they can't find the actual killer or because the killer wanted to set somebody up for his Amusement just so that he can walk away Scott free? So he can continue on with this murder spree! All the while some innocent man is sitting in prison for him doing time for this person when he should be home with his wife and kids! Jews love the idea playing the blame game and using us Gentiles as a scapegoat! And it said that we people have to go through this kind of misery! That's why we have to develop eyes in the back of her head and be aware of what's going on and take responsibility

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back