Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!! Part 2

I had to post part 1 three times. The moon is void now, but I want to finish up.

There is no doubt enemy ETs have been working for centuries to keep humanity enslaved. Removing, destroying and attacking knowledge reveals this.

Those "Watchers" (enemy ETs, Greys, Reptilians, enemy Nordics...), THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLIGHT OF HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET.

Through their programs, they have reaped untold amounts of spiritual energy.

Feeling sorry, repenting and self-blame only opens one up to psycic attack and spiritual usury. This is why all those enemy jewsus christowitz programs focus on being sorry, repentance, self deprecation, original sin, owing, etc.

Humanity must get out of this mindset! We have a right to knowledge, a right to be all knowing, and a right to be free from alien attack. We have a right to eternal life.

It's obvious those aliens out there are not all powerful. They fear us. Wake up people! Only when everyone knows and acknowledges the truth can we successfully fight back.

Also, who do you really think is ultimately responsible for all those wars? The way issue here is most people just don't know. Spread the word online. Wake people up. Educate everyone.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Also, who do you really think is ultimately responsible for all those wars? The way issue here is most people just don't know. Spread the word online. Wake people up. Educate everyone.

Concerning the constant state of wars on Earth, judging by the comment sections on YouTube, Twitter, Gab, whatever I believe there are more people who are aware of the (((issues))) that plague our society more than ever.

Youre so right! Im guilty myself for feeling sorry for everyone else and putting myself down. That mentality has proven to be such a waste of energy. Honestly if Im going to put my energy into feeling sorry for someone, it should be for Satan's army only! We are defending ourselves. Im starting to realize that we cant save everyone because that starts with that person wanting to save themselves.

I don't understand why theres 'enemy Nordics' to begin with. Satan is the leader of the Nordics that are on our side, but I get the feeling that we are the reason that a bunch of Nordics broke away from Satan's empire. If I remember right, I read a long time ago that its because that when we evolve into godhead we become much stronger than a lot of Nordics, and the Enemy Nordics are mostly made up of the lower class or least powerful group of Nordics that were once part of Satans empire, but they left and turned on us because of jealousy. I don't know, its just my theory.
It just sucks that theres Nordics out there that want us to die. I cant believe that they sided with lizards. Disgusting.

HP Maxine, please, please answer my question. because of my long meditations and high reps of energy breathing, I can no longer feel energy even when I vibrate words of power ( I damaged my senses ) and now meditating of all kinds seems powerless to me. How can i heal my senses and this problem?

I'm asking u this because i really need to fix this problem so I can progress to serve Father and the Gods.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I had to post part 1 three times. The moon is void now, but I want to finish up.

There is no doubt enemy ETs have been working for centuries to keep humanity enslaved. Removing, destroying and attacking knowledge reveals this.

Those "Watchers" (enemy ETs, Greys, Reptilians, enemy Nordics...), THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLIGHT OF HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET.

Through their programs, they have reaped untold amounts of spiritual energy.

Feeling sorry, repenting and self-blame only opens one up to psycic attack and spiritual usury. This is why all those enemy jewsus christowitz programs focus on being sorry, repentance, self deprecation, original sin, owing, etc.

Humanity must get out of this mindset! We have a right to knowledge, a right to be all knowing, and a right to be free from alien attack. We have a right to eternal life.

It's obvious those aliens out there are not all powerful. They fear us. Wake up people! Only when everyone knows and acknowledges the truth can we successfully fight back.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

I also want to add here, how humanity's efforts at advancing are always being sabotaged. This is throughout history. Then of course, we blame ourselves and fight against each other instead of really seeing and putting the blame where it belongs. Nearly all of these problems revolve around systematic destruction and removal of knowledge on all levels. Blaming ourselves serves as a serious distraction and diversion from the real perpetrators.

www.joyofsatan.com

This is why the enemy controls the archelogy departments. It allows them to cover up and destroy the past when its uncovered again same with science they put nonsense in to distract people that is why decades of highly intelligent people can't get anything really done they are working on a bogus structure and silenced if they go away from this.

Its my opinion from what has been found the level of development in the Roman Empire before Christianity was around the late 18th century in our period. And maybe further in some ways. They found a manuscript from Archimedes that had been white washed and Christian prayers written over. They found this by scanning it and the Archimedes text was the basics of atomic theory.

We didn't advance again till the surviving texts from Pagan Rome came back with the renaissance. The surviving philosophers were forced to run to Persia to survive and this is where the knowledge was kept then it came back to the west later written in Arabic but it was all Hellenism.

Sun said:
I don't understand why theres 'enemy Nordics' to begin with. Satan is the leader of the Nordics that are on our side, but I get the feeling that we are the reason that a bunch of Nordics broke away from Satan's empire. If I remember right, I read a long time ago that its because that when we evolve into godhead we become much stronger than a lot of Nordics, and the Enemy Nordics are mostly made up of the lower class or least powerful group of Nordics that were once part of Satans empire, but they left and turned on us because of jealousy. I don't know, its just my theory.
It just sucks that theres Nordics out there that want us to die. I cant believe that they sided with lizards. Disgusting.

Maybe those nordic alliens were microchipped and turned into "nordic goyim" by the reptiles, who knows. Maybe they do not even live anymore on their home planet. If that's the case, that's what they got from betraying the Gods, enslavement under the control of the reptilians who control the greys and jews as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

Welp, there is medicine for this self blame if it's some chronic disease. I had this and up to now, I've had stupid greys try to put me in fear and all sorts of stupid shit; they can overinflate ego, cause behavioral problems, weird thoughts, dumb images or thoughts of bad omens/failure and they blame me for it.

They tried again and again to get me to hurt myself and quit or die but they are not going to have it, even if they'll try to go too far to molesting me mentally because I can just try acting like its hentei(I've seen things the heavens and hells out there would made truces to stay away from...) to try make them feel off.

I heard that works(My e.g. "Want me to have sex with that hooker? Oh yeah! I like it! Give me more! WEEEOWEEEOWEEOWEE..."). Or I can just kill them with demonic blue fire around my room, sometimes they seem stronger than before.

I got through these thoughts a year ago instead of trying to hang myself, even if they try to reoccur.

First off, I did kuji-in plus the final rtr which gave me a kick for a while, stayed low until I graduated senior high and advanced with hphc's 40 day meditation program, but with changes like energy ripping on people who made me look foolish in senior high and college(Xtians and moosleems are throwing their energy into the trash can), working on all chakras at once including the minor ones, but stayed on a level until I can proceed and not fall at all(I know when to stay at a certain amount until I've completely adjusted to it. If ever I feel like falling, I have the merkaba meditation to kick my energy higher), until I'm used to it and get somethings out of it. There are times I prioritized on artistry improvement but the crazy thing is that everytime I get out of charging myself a lot, the enemy seems to know this and use it against me.

I'm going to need someway to block them off from spying on me for good. Banishing rituals.

Until I am able to, without danger to myself, invoke the fire element on myself for positive effects like to keep me happy and protected. Right now, I'm using it for my success with a side of sun, venus and jupiter square.

Energy ripping for those who have questions on it, psychic vampirism can be a help especially in my situation I need it when in animation training for energy, from toxic and retarded people who annoyingly YOLO with their lives and ruin other people in the process. (Come here to Philippines and try standing senior highschool here.) Just remember to clean your aura and soul after, then program the energies you stole for empowering yourself:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html

On fire for those wandering:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Elements_Magick.html

Heard this amplifies whoever the person is:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Star_of_Astaroth.html

On how I got myself focus, there are times that breaks are allowed but they started becoming scarce that I needed to resort to chakra spinning, akasha or fire element for power.

These also help:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Chakra_Spinning.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Empowering_Meditation.html

My focus is undisturbed in jeepney rides, appropriate public places or at home, this means losing sleep but I cycle but not stop giving on priorities. I have been feeling effects and opening of certain but NOT a lot of abilities. I just hope I don't go mad.

It's also a fun thing for me to diss the enemy and their "watchers" in what I'm pulling off, at the same time I try not to break down mentally in my situation, being almost alone in my state.

Why did I write all of this? Incase there are also those who are depressed and feeling rock bottom like they've hit it real hard, I wrote this so you can have an example on how to kick back up if whoever reading this is feeling down in the trenches. If this doesn't inspire you then you are free to find yourself your own way to truly dig yourself out from where you are. If you are reading this, the probability that I may be at a low or a high now is totally unexact. As long as I have a metal baseball bat to my problems as I also get busy trying to educate my own Filipino people in secret. We have duterte who is killing off commies and targeting pedo priests here, what is left is to share this link around in my place: deathofcommunismdotcom.

This is good for motivation, this can be used to fuel being motivated to get up.
https://youtu.be/HoFizLtAZMo

To the enemy infiltrators reading this, this maybe intel to you but it's very outdated.

===

Sun said:
I don't understand why theres 'enemy Nordics' to begin with.

Me too, but did HPHC not say that this is just a "meme" somewhere? That can't happen but what can make it look like it is the fact that there are other humanoid races that could be as powerful as the Nordics but they use it to satisfy reptilian spirituality and ideology. People with so much intelligence but they can't use it the right way. Please correct me if this is wrong.

What I think of this imo is just like in socializing, there are people who are very different that they really cannot be with each other because they'd hate each other completely if they do so, all it takes is one to be arrogant enough to start disrespecting boundaries of the second individual because they become spiritually inferior or they really are that. There exists the weird and the insanely weird. Life looks like a collection of higher and lower levels of nature to me, correct me if I'm wrong because I am trying to find real answers on this on my own too, I'll be very grateful if there is a final conclusion to this mystery someday.

====

The Alchemist7 said:
Maybe those nordic alliens were microchipped and turned into "nordic goyim" by the reptiles, who knows. Maybe they do not even live anymore on their home planet. If that's the case, that's what they got from betraying the Gods, enslavement under the control of the reptilians who control the greys and jews as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

Yes, but I think GOD brains are very hard to microchip since gods are a lot much more psychic than them so the chips will break before being put into them instead. They won't let all that happen to them in the first place if they are gods.

Also, if microchipping god brains are POSSIBLE then OH HELL THE FUCK NO FINAL RTR LIKE IT'S AN ENDLESS WWII NIGHT FIREFIGHT.

WARNING: THIS MAY CAUSE MENTAL HYPERACTIVITY. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK BEFORE SHOOTING ME.
============

Lolz corner:

Next time in Wildfire tries not to go woo woo:

*Severely wounded but enduring Wildfire looks over floating bridge with a rising sun.*
I can't believe...I chose this coun- *faints on bridge from stroke*
credits song: Crazy noizy bizzare town - Jonathan young cover.mp4

https://youtu.be/WxNoE7aBHH4

I miss you guys :cry: :D

The Alchemist7 said:
Sun said:

My opinion is that the ones known as "Nordic enemies" are actually another humanoid race distinct from our gods.

Sun said:
Not all Nordics are affiliated with Satan and yes, some inferior Communist garbage has even joined forces with the greys and reptilians. Not all of them are good or positive for us.

Nordic is an external appearance, which has been coined for many aliens by UFOlogists, but does not represent all of them. There are many who visually resemble Satan or the Gods but are purely inferiors and utterly evil, and without many good reasons for this.

What is so difficult to believe? Don't you see in this planet how many people, Gentiles also, are traitors who will just sell their own for a little broken car or some cash?

One can only imagine how some trash would react where more is at stake.

Also, a lot of these are nothing but visually Nordic, and in reality, they are just different types of drone slaves, no different than the Greys. This can be evaluated by anyone who has crossed them, they are the same canned shit as the Greys and reptilians, giving the same replies, doing the same repetitions, promoting the same messages etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sun said:
Not all Nordics are affiliated with Satan and yes, some inferior Communist garbage has even joined forces with the greys and reptilians. Not all of them are good or positive for us.

Nordic is an external appearance, which has been coined for many aliens by UFOlogists, but does not represent all of them. There are many who visually resemble Satan or the Gods but are purely inferiors and utterly evil, and without many good reasons for this.

What is so difficult to believe? Don't you see in this planet how many people, Gentiles also, are traitors who will just sell their own for a little house or a loaf of bread? One can only imagine how some trash would react where more is at stake.

Nvm. Guess it's not a meme now that there are enemy nordics. Thank you HP.

Wildfire said:
Yes, but I think GOD brains are very hard to microchip since gods are a lot much more psychic than them so the chips will break before being put into them instead. They won't let all that happen to them in the first place if they are gods.

Also, if microchipping god brains are POSSIBLE then OH HELL THE FUCK NO FINAL RTR LIKE IT'S AN ENDLESS WWII NIGHT FIREFIGHT.
The question is are these nordic enemies really Gods? For example jews look mostly like human beings but they cannot be Gods due to their alien evil soul which is totally incompatible with the spiritual teachings that actually turns the soul into a God. If these nordic enemies are similar, I really doubt that they are Godsin any way. If you look at our Gods, they are just and have positive emotions like compassion, mercy etc. Evil beings apparently cannot have these because is in their soul to be negative and distructive, so they cannot advance with the knowledge that we use as it's incompatible with their souls. My conclusions are, either they reached immortality and a sort of spiritual advancement by other means (technology/corrupted knowledge), either they are just lower beings that can die and reincarnate as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
Wildfire said:

The question is are these nordic enemies really Gods? For example jews look mostly like human beings but they cannot be Gods due to their alien evil soul which is totally incompatible with the spiritual teachings that actually turns the soul into a God. If these nordic enemies are similar, I really doubt that they are Godsin any way. If you look at our Gods, they are just and have positive emotions like compassion, mercy etc. Evil beings apparently cannot have these because is in their soul to be negative and distructive, so they cannot advance with the knowledge that we use as it's incompatible with their souls. My conclusions are, either they reached immortality and a sort of spiritual advancement by other means (technology/corrupted knowledge), either they are just lower beings that can die and reincarnate as well.
From a post I read a long time ago from I think HPS Maxine she said that they don’t have eternal life like our Gods, and that they live for something like just 5000 years.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sun said:

What is so difficult to believe? Don't you see in this planet how many people, Gentiles also, are traitors who will just sell their own for a little broken car or some cash?

One can only imagine how some trash would react where more is at stake.

Also, a lot of these are nothing but visually Nordic, and in reality, they are just different types of drone slaves, no different than the Greys. This can be evaluated by anyone who has crossed them, they are the same canned shit as the Greys and reptilians, giving the same replies, doing the same repetitions, promoting the same messages etc.
From my understanding is that not all ETs with blond hair and blue eyes are of Satan's race.
So what they are referring to as Nordic may be another race who just resemble nordics
E.g pleadians

The Alchemist7 said:
Wildfire said:

That's a hit home, I'm sorry I read you wrong because I thought you were talking about gods that got chipped LOL. Going to HP's statement on this, it looks like they let themselves be chipped for pathologically egotistical reasons. I hope I got that right in my head this time.

For nordic enemies to reincarnate, I don't believe that they deserve that second chance at all for serving reptarded parasite kakadom. They deserve to dissipate into nothingness eternally.

i'm curious,how are the enemy"nordics"called?
also,what other enemy/ally/neutral extraterestrials are there?how do they look?

Wildfire said:
That's a hit home, I'm sorry I read you wrong because I thought you were talking about gods that got chipped LOL. Going to HP's statement on this, it looks like they let themselves be chipped for pathologically egotistical reasons. I hope I got that right in my head this time.

For nordic enemies to reincarnate, I don't believe that they deserve that second chance at all for serving reptarded parasite kakadom. They deserve to dissipate into nothingness eternally.
I wasn't clear enough as well because "Nordic aliens" are also our Gods, Beings with nordic traits from a planet outside earth.

It's interesting this subject about nordic enemies because is a lesson about where humanity can go if we do not save our asses.

Would the Pleiadians/Plejareans who visited Eduard Meyer be enemy nordics?
While his contactee writings are often interesting, there's some dubious stuff pushing christianity( or something in line with that).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back