Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!!

The enemy sure didn't want me writing this. This is the second time...

The New Age movement for one has been prolific in spreading misinformation. Many of us here already know this.

I just finished reading a book that included experiences certain people had with extraterrestrials. I'm sure most of you here are familiar, as these experiences contain a theme with the same repeated message.

It goes that we humans are destroying the planet, destroying each other, advancing our military capabilities to where we are threatening other planets...yadda, yadda, yadda...

Of course, this is a very tragic fact, BUT, few people have the sense to look deeper. These oh so pristine ETs NEVER provide any directions or solutions. New Age idiots preach that we must "trust." The fact is, you can't.
Trust can be lethal, as Christianity, Islam and other Jewish enforced programs have proven for centuries.

All these programs have accomplished (under the direction of "The Watchers," enemy ETs) is to systematically destroy knowledge in any way they can.

The Christian churches, especially the original Christian church, the Catholic Church, brutally mass murdered our most gifted minds, our scientists, and anyone who with advanced knowledge.

Knowledge has been brutally suppressed for centuries. We die and forget everything we've learned in a lifetime. I also learned, many of our scientists who have passed, are souls who are not at rest. They did not live long enough to complete their experiments. Many still try to communicate with the living.

Do you really believe this world would be where it's at if we were all-knowing? Many deluded believe humanity has "free will." How can anyone really have "free will" when one is not all-knowing. Our life spans have been cut short, so short we don't live long enough to acquire any serious knowledge. Then, we can't take it with us.

Of course, as with the communism program, the victim's are always persecuted and blamed. No different from Christianity and the sinner bullshit. "Original sin." One is systematically damned the day he/she is born. Everybody's always got to be sorry.

Wake up people! All of this is enemy ET crap, with the Jews carrying all of this our.

All souls are not the same. SATAN GIVES KNOWLEDGE AND SOLUTIONS!! Satan has always been synonymous with knowledge.

The state of the earth and everything else, in truth, is not the fault of humanity, but of enemy aliens out there and the Jewish race that they operate through.

I also want to add, anyone with even a perfunctory knowledge of history regarding Islam, should be aware of how that Allah SHITS on his own Muslims incessantly. Yet, Islamic idiots point their asses in the air 5 times a day in slavish worship of total evil. Violence attracts violence. Muslims with their bombs and endless supply of destruction attract violence unto themselves like fresh shit draws flies and other vermin on a hot day. This is what they dwell on, this is what comes right back to them. It's what they worship.

Satan gives answers. The key is everyone must become aware. Once everyone is aware, then we can proceed to fight back and deal with these problems. Ignoring them, living in denial, refusing to face reality, and much, much worse, supporting and contributing to, worshipping the perpetrators, being repentant, self-blaming, etc will only damn us all and keep us enslaved.

This is the third time, I've received interference in trying to post this. The end paragraphs have been cut off.

This happened twice already.

We are NOT to blame!! Enemy ETs who have been attacking us for centuries, systematically destroying knowledge, deliberately holding us back... THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITION OF THIS PLANET!

Also, human beings are not in any position to make any serious decisions. How can one really decide anything without enough knowledge? Without knowing the end results or outcome? That level of knowledge has been taken from us. We don't have it.

In closing (for the third time), several of us have been seeing the same repeated number constantly. Azazel revealed this is definitely from enemy aliens, attacking and harassing. Just know this. I'll have more on this later, how they do it, etc.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you for your time and effort in bringing this post forth, it was a great read
I'll immediately turn this into an Mp3

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
In closing (for the third time), several of us have been seeing the same repeated number constantly. Azazel revealed this is definitely from enemy aliens, attacking and harassing. Just know this. I'll have more on this later, how they do it, etc.

I've also have been seeing repeated numbers in the last one or two weeks, but I thought that it was a good sign because it was a satanic number - 666... Could it be a bad sign, or some sort of psychic attack even if the number I was seeing was 666? Im seeing the number almost every day, and sometimes a few times a day recently...

This might sound like a stupid question but guys, what does all knowing really mean? For a human?

DiscipleOfSatan said:

I've also have been seeing repeated numbers in the last one or two weeks, but I thought that it was a good sign because it was a satanic number - 666... Could it be a bad sign, or some sort of psychic attack even if the number I was seeing was 666? Im seeing the number almost every day, and sometimes a few times a day recently...
Some numbers aren't bad. 666 is a positive number. Other numbers can be negative, even to the extent, if we are aware, go way back in our lives. I got cut off here. My advice in dealing with enemy harassment regarding seeing repetitive numbers day after day is to just ignore it.

Darksage666 said:
This might sound like a stupid question but guys, what does all knowing really mean? For a human?

My understanding is that it means having the barriers of the mind unlocked. Such as using more than 10% of your brain, which can be done with kundalini ascension, attaining certain siddhis and ultimately completing the Magnum Opus(Going from Human ---*to*---> God). With being all knowing there's too much knowledge one possesses to even be deceived for example.

You can even note how some stages of the Magnum Opus will cause this "ALL KNOWING" state of consciousness, more and more as one progresses. It starts with first raising the kundalini though.

I would recommend reading the entire JoS website if you haven't done so, also your insinuating that it is a "stupid" question gives off the impression that you may know how to acquire the answer and there are ways of doing so. Especially today and with the JoS materials. It's much better and more practical to hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of knowledge and "knowing".

Thanks so much for this! I really needed to hear this. Since Im a newer Satanist, I have been going through some hiccups lately to the point where I am questioning all of my beliefs! Its crazy! The things about the planet and knowledge that you spoke about related to some of the dilemmas I was having. This is so helpful and it eases my mind!

Ankh666 said:
By seeing the same number, do you mean seeing for instance 13:13, 18:18 on a digital watch for instance? Because I recall having done that during positive periods of time as well.

There are positive and negative numbers related here-and this is also highly individual.

Positive numbers or positive events, you will see it. Satan'a signature numbers as 666 and related are exceptionally positive and a message from thr Gods.

However, likewise, there can be negative numbers showing which are about negative events. These will be individually negative.

What about 9:11.i keep seeing this number and it was predominant on september 11.lately, i always wake up 9:14 or 9:15 repeatedly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ankh666 said:
By seeing the same number, do you mean seeing for instance 13:13, 18:18 on a digital watch for instance? Because I recall having done that during positive periods of time as well.

There are positive and negative numbers related here-and this is also highly individual.

Positive numbers or positive events, you will see it. Satan'a signature numbers as 666 and related are exceptionally positive and a message from thr Gods.

However, likewise, there can be negative numbers showing which are about negative events. These will be individually negative.

Thanks for the heads up but how can you tell good numbers from the bad numbers??? and what type are the numbers 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999
....cause I have been seeing these likely.....I know that 666 is Father Satan's Number but what about the rest.?

Hail Satan
Hail The Gods And Daemons of Hell

I also saw numbers and then had thought of like "we the enemy will win" and manipulative thoughts, i saw 888 and i know that 8 is for infinity

And wanted to write on the forum some times but didn't do it for some dumb reasons.

Great timing for this post. The past couple nights I’ve been getting messages and the distinct feeling that I’m being watched from my dreams; I’ve seen a 777 once since then. Nevertheless, I’ll be keeping up the RTRs and AoP and looking out for more positive and negative numbers.

What the... So if you're seeing 6 and 66 everywhere then it might be that you're being personally targeted by ETs? I thought individual humans were too insignificant for personal attacks...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This certainly explains much. Lately I have been seeing a number that is personally vexing to me, and its frequency has overtaken that of my typical sightings of 666 and 108. Further encouragement at this juncture, if anything, to keep going.

I'm seeing 911 very frequently and also the 1111 or 111. I thought 911 is a negative number, but 9+1+1 is 11 --well, I have no clue what ones can mean, honestly. I think it can be an attack since nothing really happens after I see those numbers, but gotta say , it's pretty unusual.

I'm seeing 666 and 88 (88 a lot) and 22 which I hate and after I saw 22 I ussually do the final RTR and that's a good thing I think.

Solar Falcon said:
Great timing for this post. The past couple nights I’ve been getting messages and the distinct feeling that I’m being watched from my dreams; I’ve seen a 777 once since then. Nevertheless, I’ll be keeping up the RTRs and AoP and looking out for more positive and negative numbers.
777 has been the most frequent for me, even 66, 909, and one 999, and a 333. i though 666 and 333 was ok though cus 666 and 3 are Father Satans numbers? o_O the others freaked me out tho and right ticked me off and just goaded me into extra RTRs for the day

Shadowcat said:
Solar Falcon said:
777 has been the most frequent for me, even 66, 909, and one 999, and a 333. i though 666 and 333 was ok though cus 666 and 3 are Father Satans numbers? o_O the others freaked me out tho and right ticked me off and just goaded me into extra RTRs for the day
Number 3 isn't Satans number it's 4 and 666... i pretty much saw all numbers except 111 222. i saw 333, 444 ,555, 666, 777, 888, 999.
I think 555 is also a pozitive number
for the 666 is obiously a pozitive number
777 nope, not pozitive
Ive read that 999 is 666 so this should be also pozitive maybe because it has the same numerology number (9)

The 777 is the number of the thoughtform of christ, this is of mental attacks of the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back