Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Truth About Loki

The destructive aspect of Loki at the Ragnarok the exact same tale is in the east with Rudra who destroys the world to give birth to the perfected soul. While aspects of Ragnorok have been altered the core principal remains Loki destroys the corrupted and in perfected samsara world to transform it into a perfected new world. The world in the ancient mysteries is the symbol of the body and the elements that come together to form it thought all the different bodies that overlap energetically. Loki is the serpent of fire that transforms the elements to the perfected state and grants the Magnum Opus.

I knew it has to do with the Kundalini serpent and the magnum opus, glad I found your post to confirm my belief!

so loki is odin. and odin is satan? loki is not a different being? ive become really interested in loki nad would like to know more about him

The SATAN IS ODIN pdf posted something about loki not being satan so I'm confused? is there any way to come in contact with loki? id like to know more about him.

i remember doing research on mictecacihautl ("Santa muerte") and she came to me in a dream, but that was a single case as where if i were to research other gods they dont usually appear to me in any way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back