Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ritual For Amazon Jungle

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Keep this very simple, there is nothing complex that needs to be done. The RTR has to be done at first priority. The below we can do for 2-3 days in order to help around with the efforts to douse the fires. The United States is now also sending troops to fight the fire.

Why the RTR needs to be first? Because we must need to keep the national attention and public consciousness going into the subject. This is the work of the enemy and they will be trying to make everything hard to leave the world's most precious jungle helpless, and delay help and so forth.

Now reportedly the situation has been worse in the last years, but as it appears now, the enemy will just run the operation full throttle to ruin the Amazon even more. It has started violently since 2005, but only recently the matter has been brought into the public attention. That is preposterous.

Imagine the water element dousing the fires in the Amazon. This must be intently imagined before the affirmation, or as one vibrates the runes.

You can imagine rain, flying aircraft that successfully puts the fire down, the fire just dying out and so forth.

Start by vibrating the following Runes everywhere from 10 to 100 times. Keep it in 10's. 10, 20, 30, 40 if you want to go for more, all the way until 100. For example, you can do 30 Logr, 30 Isa, and 30 Sowilo for this.

Go for the alteration of the rune that feels better for you. Sowilo can be SOL, Logr can be LAGUZ, ISA is very easy as it is.

The runes to use are Logr and Isa, Sowilo:

x10 vibrations of Logr or LAGUZ. LLLLLL-OOOOOO-GGGGGG-RRRRRR or LLLLL-AAAAA-GGGG-UUUUU-TTTTT-ZZZZZZ
x10 vibrations immidiately afterwards for IIIIIII-SSSSSS-AAAAAA
x10 vibrations afterwards for SSS-OOOO-VVVVVV-IIIIII-LLLLLL-OOOO or SSSSS-OOOOO-LLLLLL

Then, after the vibrations are done, focus intently and affirm the following 1 or 10 times:

"The Amazon Jungle fires are now doused and put out permanently, completely and successfully.

The Amazon Jungle is safeguarded from fires, and is always safe.

Action is taken swiftly and decisively for the protection and sustenance of the Amazon Jungle, in an effective and peaceful manner."

Amazon-rainforest-fire-1168299.webp

Amazon-rainforest-fire-brazil-cause-start-2020611.webp

To help you imagine, this is an example of a mostly doused fire. If a fire is at this length it is controllable. To help your visualization, you can look up videos online.

iu

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Keep this very simple, there is nothing complex that needs to be done. The RTR has to be done at first priority. The below we can do for 2-3 days in order to help around with the efforts to douse the fires. The United States is now also sending troops to fight the fire.

Why the RTR needs to be first? Because we must need to keep the national attention and public consciousness going into the subject. This is the work of the enemy and they will be trying to make everything hard to leave the world's most precious jungle helpless, and delay help and so forth.

Now reportedly the situation has been worse in the last years, but as it appears now, the enemy will just run the operation full throttle to ruin the Amazon even more. It has started violently since 2005, but only recently the matter has been brought into the public attention. That is preposterous.

Imagine the water element dousing the fires in the Amazon. This must be intently imagined before the affirmation, or as one vibrates the runes.

You can imagine rain, flying aircraft that successfully puts the fire down, the fire just dying out and so forth.

Start by vibrating the following Runes everywhere from 10 to 100 times. Keep it in 10's. 10, 20, 30, 40 if you want to go for more, all the way until 100. For example, you can do 30 Logr, 30 Isa, and 30 Sowilo for this.

x10 vibrations of Logr. LLLLLL-OOOOOO-GGGGGG-RRRRRR
x10 vibrations afterwards for SSS-OOOO-VVVVVV-IIIIII-LLLLLL-OOOO

Then, after the vibrations are done, focus intently and affirm the following 1 or 10 times:

"The Amazon Jungle fires are now doused and put out permanently, completely and successfully.

Action is taken swiftly and decisively for the protection and sustenance of the Amazon Jungle, in an effective and peaceful manner."

Thanks, I'm already going to do the work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Amazing!
Can someone post a working link of runic kabbalah audio mp3? I do not have it on my phone...

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Amazing!
Can someone post a working link of runic kabbalah audio mp3? I do not have it on my phone...
This is just hurriedly thrown together onto a DropBox, but should suffice:

Logr
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bex51hdd7ymtj5r/Logr.wav?dl=1
The "Logr" variation is not included anywhere so I had to use an alternate mp3 for it. This one is not JoS official but the pronounciation is correct from what I know.

Isa
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4omgx0y8kero5p/37.%2011G%20-%20Isa.mp3?dl=1

Sowilo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvszb2pibo2ts2s/42.%2016G%20-%20Sowilo.mp3?dl=1

Logr is extremely simple. It's just Logr. Exactly as read.

Otherwise, one can use Laguz instead, it's the same thing. For this particular task, Logr is fitting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hp if I am right you know some greek so can you translate the affirmation please because I can't translate some worlds exactly so I am afraid I won't be able to do it.
If you or anyone else can doing the vibrations and send the energy to the gods will help wright?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you so much for this.

Its so sad that i dont know yet how to do Rituals. I would gladly help.
From ADOLF HITLER book “MEIN KAMPF”
When man attempts to rebel against the iron logic of nature, he comes into struggle with
the principles to which he himself owes his existence as a man. And this attack must lead to his own doom

I felt the water element so strongly when i tuned in to this ritual, like some of u really put in a lot already :D
Ill be doing this each day for sure.

Thanks for this ritual. I will do it. I know I am not in anyway responsible for this but it makes me feel bad that probably before this is over a lot more environmental damage will be done to the earth. I wish we could start rebuilding thing already and I would be more than willing to help out. On my own time sometimes (although I always do an Rtr usually more than once each day) If anyone else likes this Idea I'll share it. I do this maybe a couple times a month. I do a sigil and bury it to send positive energies into the earth. Ideas would be cleansing away all the fear energy on Earth and sending positive awakening energy into it or freedom energy etc. Obviously do your own affirmations. I always affirm the energy is being sent into Earths energy field.

I know this is rambling on about a different topic years ago we had these huge steams of Negative very dark energy throughout the earth and it was much worse than it was now. I mainly remember that as a young Child before I totally lost ability to sense and visualize things. This appears to be mostly gone from what I can tell. I think we are doing a good Job.

Keep up the Good work everyone. Good Luck

Can this ritual take the space of additional daily RTRs? I have very little extra time, and I would like to know if there is sense in reducing the number of RTRs as long as I do at least one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Go for the alteration of the rune that feels better for you. Sowilo can be SOL, Logr can be LAGUZ, ISA is very easy as it is.

x10 vibrations of Logr or LAGUZ. LLLLLL-OOOOOO-GGGGGG-RRRRRR or LLLLL-AAAAA-GGGG-UUUUU-TTTTT-ZZZZZZ
x10 vibrations afterwards for SSS-OOOO-VVVVVV-IIIIII-LLLLLL-OOOO or SSSSS-OOOOO-LLLLLL

Any particular planetary hour you recommend?

Thank so much for this ritual,I was thinking about it since they try to destroy our planet by any left methods (destroying all ecosystems I think it's one).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:
hp can the easy logr be used ... Laaaaaazzz

Yes! Updated.
Not to constantly ask questions wich I know can become annoying but those with access to a laptop can we download a picture of the Amazon so we can viz the rune we vibrate ......

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Thanks!

We can put AUM too before and after the affirmations?

You can, but it is not the most necessary big deal. The focus is the most important thing.

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:
hp can the easy logr be used ... Laaaaaazzz

Yes! Updated.
Not to constantly ask questions wich I know can become annoying but those with access to a laptop can we download a picture of the Amazon so we can viz the rune we vibrate ......

Yes. Feel free to ask any questions that you want.

Edelwise said:
Can this ritual take the space of additional daily RTRs? I have very little extra time, and I would like to know if there is sense in reducing the number of RTRs as long as I do at least one.
For 2-3 days less RTRs should't do too much damage. It should be fine as long as you do both but concentrating more on the final RTR. For example if you have one hour free you can do 2 or 3 RTRs and this working with 40x each rune (just an example)

Thank you HP for posting this ritual, I had been wondering what else could be done about saving the Amazon the past couple of days.

On a side note, I’m glad people around social media are questioning why some jumped up to put a lot of money into restoring the damn Notre Dame and not the Amazon. I’d love to hear how the enemy justifies that lol.

Hi,

I know the Final rtr should be a everyday thing am I supposed to do the final rtr before doing this ritual?

Thank you

Solar Falcon said:
Thank you HP for posting this ritual, I had been wondering what else could be done about saving the Amazon the past couple of days.

On a side note, I’m glad people around social media are questioning why some jumped up to put a lot of money into restoring the damn Notre Dame and not the Amazon. I’d love to hear how the enemy justifies that lol.

They'll probably go like "muh Catholicism" and "Amazon tribes are Satanists" and other shit

Νίκος said:
Hp if I am right you know some greek so can you translate the affirmation please because I can't translate some worlds exactly so I am afraid I won't be able to do it.
If you or anyone else can doing the vibrations and send the energy to the gods will help wright?

I am half Greek-half Swiss, so I have wrote down the affirmation in greek:

"Οι πυρκαγιές στην ζούγκλα του Αμαζονίου έχουν κατασβεσθεί με επιτυχία, απόλυτα και τελείως.

Η ζούγκλα του Αμαζονίου προφυλάσσεται από τις πυρκαγιές και είναι πάντα ασφαλής.

Έχει παρθεί δράση αποφασιστικά για την προφύλαξη και επιμέλεια της ζούγκλας του Αμαζονίου με έναν αποτελεσματικό και ειρηνικό τρόπο".

I hope it helped!

Truth_shall_be_known said:
Hi,

I know the Final rtr should be a everyday thing am I supposed to do the final rtr before doing this ritual?

Thank you
Re-read the sermon. HC said that the RTR still has priority.

If you mean whether you should do the two rituals in "combination" e.g. right after each other, then no. You should not. While you should do both rituals every day (especially the RTRs), the normal rules for "resting times" still apply here. You must wait at the very least 15 minutes between these two rituals. Preferrably 45 minutes.

Already pitched in with my first 100x rep. Quite a pleasant feeling ritual, and it certainly helped my focus playing some Amazonian ambient nature recordings playing through my headphones during, so that's something I'd suggest for anyone looking for that additional peace of mind.

That aside, the news of this being a genuine conspiracy is spreading, well, like wildfire. Even on mainstream sites I'm seeing people reposting memes like:

feINstA.jpg

After Epstein it seems people are willing to accept so called "conspiracy theories" far more readily. As horrible as this is, this event will place greater scrutiny on kike run megacorporations, one way or another.

Beyond any of that I can say I can sleep a little bit better at night knowing there's energy protecting the Amazon now. I've always wanted to visit, and hopefully because of this I'll still get the chance.

Arcadia said:
That aside, the news of this being a genuine conspiracy is spreading, well, like wildfire. Even on mainstream sites I'm seeing people reposting memes like:

After Epstein it seems people are willing to accept so called "conspiracy theories" far more readily. As horrible as this is, this event will place greater scrutiny on kike run megacorporations, one way or another.

Beyond any of that I can say I can sleep a little bit better at night knowing there's energy protecting the Amazon now. I've always wanted to visit, and hopefully because of this I'll still get the chance.
Anything and everything (((they))) try to do, will inevitably be exposed and backfire. This is the power of the RTR, and why the enemy is so terrified of it.
So long as it is continued properly by everyone here, they have no chance to escape their doom.

Let us not forget the big players in the oil industry are largely Rothschild and Morgan. They obstructed Tesla and even Edison before and many others in trying to find better energy sources, or at least try to do so.

These jews want 10 to 20 more years in power with Oil which is projected for only a couple decades more, if we leave it up to them, it will be 2500 and we will still be running around with cars that run on oil, on an eternal desert waste and dead planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back