Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chris Cuomo The Confession

Mageson666

The strange Communist, Anti-Fa defending, Chris Cuomo, now world famous tantrum in public is important for only one thing only. He open calls himself a "CNN actor" not a news reporter or journalist but an actor.

In Communist China the news reporters are openly called propaganda officers, which is the Communist Chinese Party way of saying "actors" this simply shows how these people are trained actors and they know such and their bosses let them know such. The mainstream news is just some propaganda show complete with actors who pretend to be journalists with fantasy scripts to read off.

This comes at the time when CNN has collapsed in its ratings and has fired hundreds of employees and shut down entire company branches. People on Utube get more views on a daily video then CNN's top shows do. CNN is now in 15th place on mainstream television behind channels like TLC and Discovery Channel and CNN has lost 40% of their prime time viewers in their important demographic. The entire Judeo-Marxists left's propaganda actor shows are collapsing with Racheal Maddow's show losing half a million viewers in the last couple of months and dropping to sixth place from first place in the ratings and still going under fast.

HP Mageson666 said:

The strange Communist, Anti-Fa defending, Chris Cuomo, now world famous tantrum in public is important for only one thing only. He open calls himself a "CNN actor" not a news reporter or journalist but an actor.

In Communist China the news reporters are openly called propaganda officers, which is the Communist Chinese Party way of saying "actors" this simply shows how these people are trained actors and they know such and their bosses let them know such. The mainstream news is just some propaganda show complete with actors who pretend to be journalists with fantasy scripts to read off.

This comes at the time when CNN has collapsed in its ratings and has fired hundreds of employees and shut down entire company branches. People on Utube get more views on a daily video then CNN's top shows do. CNN is now in 15th place on mainstream television behind channels like TLC and Discovery Channel and CNN has lost 40% of their prime time viewers in their important demographic. The entire Judeo-Marxists left's propaganda actor shows are collapsing with Racheal Maddow's show losing half a million viewers in the last couple of months and dropping to sixth place from first place in the ratings and still going under fast.

(Continuing)

keep doing the FINAL RTR and the wins wont stop!

Common knowledge to us that can see through the bs and smoke and mirrors.

Nice confession and I think it's about time the numbers that can also see the made up stories, conditioning and propaganda they call news for what it is.

Of course us doing our bit this side obviously played its part in this awakening.

Cuomo stated anchor of CNN not actor in another video I saw. However others are saying their might be an edited video with either actor or anchor. As others are also saying he stated actor. It sounded like actor in the first video I reviewed but others are saying you have to watch it a few times to really make out he stated anchor.

HP Mageson666 said:
Cuomo stated anchor of CNN not actor in another video I saw. However others are saying their might be an edited video with either actor or anchor. As others are also saying he stated actor. It sounded like actor in the first video I reviewed but others are saying you have to watch it a few times to really make out he stated anchor.
I took the time to search it up real quick. It seems most media are crediting this video by @JordanUhl on twitter https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1161093197256364032 in which imo he says "anchor". But since big media decided to use this as reference it could just as well be edited.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back