Same Game, Different Rules

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Same Game, Different Rules

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 pm

There are rules every being follows that makes it what it is.

Many people in some subjects, and especially to defend things that wear down and destroy life, often, argue about the beings of people, the majority of people, who are just created into cattle. "According to them this, according to them that" and so forth. If you accept the rules of the cattle, their 'ethics', and their understanding about life, you will be the same as them. You will be cattle. And I am talking about ethical rules and the decisions you take in your life, not rules like law.

The rule of law is something that affects everyone and everyone has to follow for their material freedoms and to avoid repercussions. And because truly much of law is actually sensible, except much of it which has been turned into talmud, such as for laws prohibiting self defense, for example. But the corpus of a legal system was a always a gentile thing actually.

But let's say we are talking in a world where there were no laws. One example is drugs are legalized on some states, for example. If one becomes a junkie, one is indeed being legal. So we can understand that law is frail many times to point to what is right, correct, and what advances you as an individual. This doesn't void out the existence of the law, and it doesn't change the fact that one must follow it, but we think of it in a philosophical manner.

So there are no longer 'written laws' to follow. Typical is the case of drugs like weed, where this 'legislation' but the cops are smoking it themselves in some cases. But let's think of another thing. The rules which you follow, make you who you are. If you have set a rule to go the gym, you will become fit. If you have set a rule of life to die from obesity and drug abuse, you might as well end up in this way.

If someone is a Satanist, one should look after their freedom. Freedom can have much content. Many people take freedom what is claimed by liberalism. Aka how one should be free to develop disease for example. And yes, you are by all means, free to take the downhill road if you want. All my posts argue is that this is unwise, and that you will suffer. And you know it too. Which is why few people who are taking the downhill road, either hate me, get agitated, or change their ways. Others can agree.

The objective of Satanism is to keep improving yourself until you are no longer a member of what today is falsely called 'humanity', which is basically based around death, ignorance, and enslaving yourself and others. The enemy has made humans cattle, and a striking majority, have accepted this position due to pressure.

One must de-cattle-ize themselves and return themselves to being a proper human being. You don't have to follow 613 torah like-laws for this. But imagine if you did follow these rules, you would be a jew in many ways.

In the same way, if you follow the stupid reasoning of cattle, you will be the same as them. And if you are the same as them, with not having the will to move past this state, we can't really do much together, if that makes sense. Our objectives are against one another. Because we don't want to become cattle...In their sane mind.

In the same way it's pointless to argue with a cow that goes like "Moooooo" everytime you try to say something to it, it's pointless to argue with cattle in the same way on matters like jeboo christ, for example. They just go 'mooooooooooooo'.

The same thing applies with people who instead of reasoning, they are stuck on some things which are purely destructive. And lastly, you are definitely 'free' by us, and 'free' by society to take a downhill road. Nobody, nor I, or anyone else, would 'prohibit' you. What we can and is our duty to prohibit is you spreading this to other people. Destruction can be kept private.

There are literally two millions of other websites to go full on how you want to destroy yourself faster than ever. One can go find others if they feel closer to them. This place has to be one of the few places that is meant to keep things proper so that people can advance...

Of course nobody who struggles is banished. If there is true will to advance, we are here to help as we have done all the time. Even if one fails. There is a decision to be made though, between the untermensch and the ubermensch which exists in all people, on which you are after. If you are after your superior version, be our guest. If you have decided you want to rot there is not much we can do about this, as your life belongs to you.

Simply because the goal of our spiritual collective is to advance, become free, and as the Gods. And there are very few rules that must followed. So rotting individuals cannot dictate over the majority on the quickest routes to destroy themselves. Of course one can support their thesis, argue etc, but this is a whole other thing.

How do you make these rules? Everyday the choices you make, the more they are repeated, they instill rules in you. There is nothing magickal about this. If you choose to become obese, you will become morbidly obese. These rules will bring to avenues like heart attack and so forth. If you choose to do something positive, you make a positive rule about yourself, opening you to positive outcomes.

We play the same game, which is life, but we play with different rules. We can't tolerate the laws of the 'goyim' and the rules of the enemy to be imposed upon us. The rules of the spiritual Satanist cannot be the same ethical rules as the cattle, the enemy, or any other failing life-form. There are those who understand this, and those who will understand this later, and we really hope it's not too late.

We help humanity and try to save the world so that the world will improve aside us, so that we can also improve faster, and create a positive environment for us and others involved. We don't help people humanity 'just because', and we certainly don't pretend to be jewish types of 'humanitarians' either, who just pretend they are so good people and that this is why they do it.

Because obviously they aren't. It's all done for shekels and for other reasons. The only rules of 'Spiritual Satanism' are the natural rules of empowerment, upward evolution and maintaining a strong existence.

The next time you go to make your choices and set your 'rules', think if your rules is drawing you towards cattle, or if it draws you towards liberation which is spiritual Satanism. It's not the mere aspect of 'dedication' that picks your side, but your choices and who you are becoming through them. Satanism comes in the becoming, initial sacraments only open you the door and welcome you to the club. Then you have to become part of the club and grow.

If a door is open in front of you (Dedication) and you just get one step in, and ten steps behind, you are returning back to where you were before. Although this can never happen. The door to the club is open, come and join the fun. If someone goes too far back, they can fall again down the cliff from which they crawled back up to get to the door...Sometimes the fall can also be fatal for the person.

So it's better to make the permanent decision that you rose from the pit of crap...And that you aside us...

We play the same game (life) but we play by different rules...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HorusLucis

Re: Same Game, Different Rules

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Our Thoughts,Choices and Actions means alot to Some of us(especially Those who are On This Path of Truth and Light).And in whatever we involve Ourselves in,i think it's usually advisable to as Ask ourselves This,(In which way is My Thought,Choice Or Action servin to Advance/Improve Me Spiritually,Physically,Materially,Healthwise?if it's not servin you positively why tie yourself into it Anyways?
Hail Satan!
www.exposingchristianity.org
www.joyofsatan.org
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

itsonlyforevernotlongatall

Postby itsonlyforevernotlongatall » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Wonderfully written! I have thought similarly when trying to communicate with some relative and exes. It really does feel like they speak cow, some of the looks they would give would seem that way too.
Hail Satan!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Just to be clear. Your rules don't have to be imposed on other people and/or society. You just have to live by your positive code. Those who try to use my message here as an example for their own proselytism, try to play nazarene vs rabbis v2.0, catholics versus protestants and other memes, should remember, one of our rules is to never ever proselytize.

If people want to come to the Truth then let them have it...If not...That's their issue.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks for the inspiring words! I just realized something. I was trying so hard to help others who don't want to be helped. The only ones we should help are those who want to be helped. If people want to keep saying "moooo" let them say it.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:56 pm

This was a good reading. So do you think we should impose ourselves "self-rules" and respect them, so we can further our advancement? I think it's a rhetorical question and I also believe this is an important point of your sermon. If life is indeed a game, then those who like winning are always going to be at the top. As it should be.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

WinterHearth666

Postby WinterHearth666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 am

Thank you HP HC... It helped me A LOT.

HAIL SATAN !

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:50 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Just to be clear. Your rules don't have to be imposed on other people and/or society. You just have to live by your positive code. Those who try to use my message here as an example for their own proselytism, try to play nazarene vs rabbis v2.0, catholics versus protestants and other memes, should remember, one of our rules is to never ever proselytize.

If people want to come to the Truth then let them have it...If not...That's their issue.

What is your definition of proselytize? Because people here are doing exactly that spreading links and videos and propaganda all over trying to get people into satanism. If not for this I wouldn't be here.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 am

If anyone is confused about what is written here I'd suggest reading through it again. I read this three times and I really get what is being said now. The first pass I didn't quite.

For one I like your comparison. You have talked before about how drugs are bad in other sermons. And here you give the example of in one place drugs are legal and people are using them. And then in another place it's illegal and you have cops taking them.

But God (or best said, NATURE) has its own rule that this is bad. And it will deal it's own punishment to you without us having to do anything. So if you overdose on drugs or burn out your liver, well you broke the cosmic law. This law that transcends whether man wrote it down on paper or not. It still exists even if we refuse to acknowledge it.

But like you say maybe we make a law against it. People still will break these. Such as the cops on drugs.

However to your point the big crime where we would be concerned with taking action is where you start to affect others. Being a vector for toxicity and harming others. The place where you are no longer just destroying yourself, by yourself. But you are dragging others down with you. Similarly a teacher once told me "my rights end where yours begin."

So something in the case of drugs. To me  the user needs help mainly. Not thrown in the slammer for 25 years because they bought a bag of weed. Where our law should mainly be concerned is whoever grew and sold a million bags of weed to people.

That is no longer isolated self destruction but an attack on others at worst. Or at least a contagious vector of low vibration and decay. This is why the liberal "muh right to get high" argument is a false justification for states to be legalizing commercial recreational drugs sold at stores they license and collect taxes from.

If you can magically get a bag of weed to appear and you smoke it at home fine. Your problem. But we shouldn't allow others to be an accomplice to destruction of individuals and drag all of society down with them. Such as dealers and growers.

But we must also know that Nature expresses it's will in other ways. Sociologically is one of them. It is natural that those who follow the natural laws will rise to the top in power, advancement and social standing in proportion to their adherence to these laws. That is how it worked until the jews corrupted everything.

It is inherent within people to behave sociologically in line with these laws. So even if you are free to do something there is a mob justice at play here. Nature enforcing the law outside of whatever human government does.

For example the inherent drive within people to advance, protect and preserve their race. When whites didn't hire blacks it was shouts of "racism, anti discrimination laws" and all the rest. Despite the fact that it was really a sociological manifestation of nature's laws and totally natural. People deep down know what is right and usually act according to it unless there is interference.

Or for another if you are a person who is extremely negative and rude to everyone all the time. No law was needed to ensure you don't get elected mayor. You just probably won't get elected.

That would be a little hard to get passed and would bring all kinds of entanglements to the situation. How to decide who is negative and what disqualifies a person. It gets a little bit evasive and hard to define among many other things.

However the people as a social group on their level did decide in a way it was not acceptable. It was too much for the government to say, it's illegal for negative people to become mayor. But in accordance with Nature's law, the people weed out what is negative, destructive and low vibration. They raise up what advances things.

A social law or norm. This is how traditions and ways of life emerge. Social mooring. And this is also what I mean when I say there is a continuum to life. Where the jurisdiction of a government ends the jurisdiction of a people socially begins. And vice versa. It is now within the responsibility of their office as regular people to live and enforce nature's laws. This will manifest differently because it exists on a different level.

But this always happens and cannot be denied. There will always emerge these social norms and they are as powerful as any government. And this is the entire point of social marxism. It is to hijack this process and use this massive power to corrupt society. There exists extreme power and potential here. It keeps society running as much as anything else you can think of.

One example is parents. I think the look in a mother's eyes might be one of the greatest forces in society. Maybe it's legal to burn out your liver being drunk 24/7. But that look on her face has turned many people around. It's small things like this that can be the greatest guides to good and bad behavior. Things that have the biggest impact. And some I think would like to put a muzzle on this.

The fact is laws exist on this level socially outside the traditional understanding of laws within a government framework. This has also been taken to extreme with the media cycle and manipulation of public outrage to push the enemy agenda.

To me the important take away here is that although they don't always deal with the worst and biggest isssues. The social norms prove that the small things matter. And maybe they even matter the most. And they are just as important as anything else in keeping society healthy. I think this is a truth the Japanese know better than we do in the west.

I know there are people here who would hesitate in writing a cook book for fear of offending someone's culinary tastes. But these social aspects are important. I keep prodding on various issues. And I've noticed that the enemy has drive much weakness and meakness into people. We have no culture. We are cold, sterile and uncaring in this sense. Apathetic.

A love for chaos and disorder. They have thrown away the entire respect for the equally important social aspect to nature's laws. Traditions, norms and all the rest. They will only outline what the most extreme things are that could be considered illegal or harmful to the person. And they won't go a centimeter past that in advising others. They forget the rest.  Even at the detriment of others. It's hands off.

One of the biggest questions, next to what is the purpose of life, is how do I live my life? It's a common thing driving people onto the spiritual path. This needs to be answered. And I think as spiritual leaders and guides it's our duty to do this. People want this if done the right way. And it's more important than ever. Because now days the idea of a real teacher, coach, guide, mentor, parent, is long extinct.

People are aimless and lost and looking for direction. But nobody wants to step up to the plate and do this for people. They have programming that makes them afraid of stepping too far. And they don't realize they can do this for people in the correct way and not go too far and actually be welcomed by people for helping. They think giving sage advice makes them the next North Korean Dictator.

I ask questions and try to get discussion going because It's clear the social aspect is missing from society. The finer details of good and bad. Right and wrong. And all I ever get is intense flak for it.

People laugh hautily at me for asking what is marriage supposed to look like. What is a healthy family. How should this or that behavior be viewed. They write me off as some dictator intent on controlling everybody's lives.

And then they hypocritically go back to reading ancient Indian texts that detail how marriage should work. How family works. What to eat. How to have sex. How to stretch and meditate. And every single aspect of their lives is addressed. And they welcome this wisdom.

But when I try to understand this wisdom in the modern context it is rejected. And nobody else has tried to do this since Himmler. I admire him because he understood these things better than anyone since the gurus wrote on this originally years ago. Nobody cried to Himmler that he was overstepping when he created handbooks and propaganda and tried to enlighten people. He tried to bring the wisdom of the texts to all areas of society within a modern context.

They didn't say

"Himmler how dare you tell me who to have babies with. Fuck you for trying to create better babies with your guidebook recommendations. There are no limits in Satanism. If a Swede has babies with a barely white mixed breed then Nature will just take care of it. It's not your place to spread wisdom. Your just proselytizing and dividing for no reason".
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Just to be clear. Your rules don't have to be imposed on other people and/or society. You just have to live by your positive code. Those who try to use my message here as an example for their own proselytism, try to play nazarene vs rabbis v2.0, catholics versus protestants and other memes, should remember, one of our rules is to never ever proselytize.

What is your definition of proselytize? Because people here are doing exactly that spreading links and videos and propaganda all over trying to get people into satanism. If not for this I wouldn't be here.

Spreading the truth means informing people and giving them a choice, spreading information.

Proselyism is forced conversion and forcing others to become what you are by means of coercion and so forth.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:18 pm

So hypothetically if I'm leading a promiscuous love life I'm not breaking any laws buts its morally incorrect ? Although I wouldn't let this hinder my advancement.
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:So hypothetically if I'm leading a promiscuous love life I'm not breaking any laws buts its morally incorrect ? Although I wouldn't let this hinder my advancement.

Nobody issued anything about how people decide to run their personal life. It's about advancement we are talking about here. No other hypothesis. Run your love life as you see fit/please, obviously.