Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bellows Breath

Mageson666

The bellows breath [Bhastrika] is from the Kundalini Yoga Upanishad the most important breath in Kundalini yoga. The reasons given in the texts is it rouses the Kundalini, opens the central channel, and used with the Bandas works to burst through the three knots. It also circulates fire through the chakras and nadis working to purify them. The soul connects at the navel chakra. This is why in Kundalini Yoga the bellows breath is used with the Mulabanda as well.

In the alchemical texts the bellows is often shown in the images to describe this breath technique as the goal of spiritual alchemy was to use the secret fire of the Philosophers, the serpent fire to transform the metals, the chakras.

HP Mageson666 said:
The bellows breath [Bhastrika] is from the Kundalini Yoga Upanishad the most important breath in Kundalini yoga. The reasons given in the texts is it rouses the Kundalini, opens the central channel, and used with the Bandas works to burst through the three knots. It also circulates fire through the chakras and nadis working to purify them. The soul connects at the navel chakra. This is why in Kundalini Yoga the bellows breath is used with the Mulabanda as well.

In the alchemical texts the bellows is often shown in the images to describe this breath technique as the goal of spiritual alchemy was to use the secret fire of the Philosophers, the serpent fire to transform the metals, the chakras.
Thank you for sharing this. The "bellows breath" is the same as the breath of fire, right? Or is there some kind of difference?

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you for sharing this. The "bellows breath" is the same as the breath of fire, right? Or is there some kind of difference?
To add to this question if it is the breath of Fire that we use (wich i think it is) the Chin lock should be used or istead the kechari mudra should be used?

Thank you for this post HP, this breath is exactly what i need right now, i tried it out and it is very energizing, at least in my case.

The bellows breath is a fancy alteration of the already known Kapalabhati or Breath of Fire all while knocking out people a little more, that's it.

The Breath of Fire accomplishes the same if not better in a safer manner.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

"Breath of Fire [Kapalabhati]

1. Contract your abdominal muscles, forcefully, creating an exhale, by pumping your stomach muscles in and out, hard and fast, but controlled. Air will enter the top part of your lungs by itself. Use the rapid contractions of your abdominal muscles to inhale and exhale with this exercise. The contractions should be rhythmic.

2. Practice a few times, and get a feel for it.

3. Do 20 in a row, in and out, using your abdominal muscles in rapid succession, and at the end of the 20th breath, exhale, inhale and fill your lungs, contract your anus, lower your chin to your chest, hold your breath as long as you comfortably can- DO NOT PUSH YOURSELF!

4. Exhale slowly.

The above constitutes one round. The exhalation should be brief, and the inhalation should be passive and longer. Rounds are increased by adding the number of pumpings with your abdominal muscles. First, try doing three sets of 20 pumpings and then after some time, increase to 30, then 40 until you are doing 60.

What this breathing exercise does:

1. It increases the amount of oxygen in the body

2. It increases the amount of heat. Alchemists in the Gothic and medieval times were referred to as "puffers" and the bellows by the fireplace in alchemy paintings was symbolic of this exercise.

3. THIS BREATH IS THE FOUNDATION OF KUNDALINI YOGA

DO NOT perform this exercise if you are pregnant, have problems with high blood pressure, have a hernia or any other physical problems involving your abdomen.

Here is a link to a YouTube video that demonstrates how to correctly perform this breathing exercise.
PLEASE NOTE* This YouTube video is only linked here for a short [17 seconds in duration], easy to understand demonstration, and has no connection whatsoever in any way to Joy of Satan Ministries.

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The internet seems to be infested with all sorts of alterations, so be careful what you find online, as some prescribed online are just mental knockers. The Breath of Fire directions in the Joy of Satan have been posted above and as stated are fundamental and extremely important.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The internet seems to be infested with all sorts of alterations, so be careful what you find online, as some prescribed online are just mental knockers. The Breath of Fire directions in the Joy of Satan have been posted above and as stated are fundamental and extremely important.
Got it, thank you :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

So then that means the joy of Satan bellows breath (Bhastrika) is the right and purified one, right?

luis said:
...Kelchari Mudra*... or tongue on top of roof of mouth...

Here is a tip. Use Kelchari or tongue on top of mouth for as much activities as possible all while being safe in case of tongue being bitten.

The kelchari mudra is wonderful in that it can be used with just about everything but mantras, obviously it's impossible to place the tongue and perform mantras.

For Hatha, Kundalini, and hell look at Falun Gong. So it's applicable as a special all around non-mantra mudra. In fact funny enough you do it so often you instinctively place your tongue on top of the roof of your mouth. At least for me, I notice placing my tongue on the roof of my mouth quite often when not meditating.

For breath exercises Kelchari is wonderful it doesn't interfere unless it is one of the tongue mudra breaths like Sithali.

So try it out more often at the very least your creating a circuit to the top chakras and pumping up so the effects materialize down i.e. upper chakras/organs take in energy, lower chakras/organs materialize the effects.

I add this to all my workings and I must say it's extremely powerful Iv noticed a lot of changes with in my soul

HP Mageson666 said:

There is a PDF detailing the differences between Bhastrika, Kapalabhati, and the BoF.

Any opinions on this?

What I find interesting is that I was actually doing the BoF a couple of nights ago and decided to read up on it on the pink lotus site, then I see this.

Clearly a sign of something.

There is not much to any difference.

ASQV13886662080 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

There is a PDF detailing the differences between Bhastrika, Kapalabhati, and the BoF.

Any opinions on this?

What I find interesting is that I was actually doing the BoF a couple of nights ago and decided to read up on it on the pink lotus site, then I see this.

The key is to just contract the bellows to create the fire as the instructions given above, to produce the fire in the bellow for the alchemical "cauldron". This fire purifies.

You do not need to overdo it or do anything strange with it. Some alterations I had found online might knock one senseless and they are definitely harmful.

ASQV13886662080 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Any opinions on this?

Argon08 said:
Hi. Here a new boy who tries to learn on this path of Satanism
Are you a real boy too?
Just kidding. I thought that was really so funny.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back