Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our Satanists

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As with any war formation and army that fights against another army (In this case, the jews) a key to disabling a fighting unit becomes to use the weaknesses of the particular elements within said army to divide them, and in particular, exterminate them and render them useless.

We are at war, after all. It makes absolute sense.

The case with people here is that everyone has to understand we have fighting a powerful and also very deceitful enemy. It comes as a surprise that people know that the enemy is an evil motherfucker, capable of literally brainwashing a whole planet, but some individuals assume that they cannot reasonably fuck up (and yes, for extended periods of time) with their own personal mind.

See for example how Satan is called the "Deceiver", but we have literally about 7 billions of totally swindled out, and made into robots people on this planet. Satan's accussation of being a deceiver is just another corny accussation that the enemy throws on Satan, which they, themselves are.

All these people did not have a free choice, they were deceived, or beaten into these so called programs. People living without a soul, walking around as dead husks, and without any particular destiny whatsoever. If people had a choice with the true factors known, they'd choose otherwise, most probably. And if someone wouldn't it wouldn't be the majority of people that is for sure.

To get a bit more in-depth here, all of "us" here, we share a lot of things, the amount of which may not be comprehensible in a personal basis between or two people, as this extends in many ways quite beyond what each one of us holds and understands as "personal".

Even people who passed from here at one point and then were overtaken by weakness, fear, or bullshitting, they have something in their soul that drew them to this place in the first place. A strong lifetime of Pagan interest, the list goes.

One therefore later re-seeks the same destiny which is indeed a shared street with the Gods. These people who cower and flack back are losing an all time opportunity of meaning, development and life, which they may or may never have again. That's really sad for them, but if they aren't sad for themselves, nobody else has to be.

The enemy will use the weaknesses of a person against them. Be this big ego, vanity, inferiority complex, confusion, fears, all sorts of things. And one has to be ready for this and know how to deal with it. By what the enemy uses to get to you, you can also understand where your own weaknesses is. Through fighting, is where we learn.

When people are hanging around individually within an army, sure, you do not have to like one another, you do not have to dine with them, or even want to see them in front of you. That's perfectly acceptable. And here is where the situation to learn to understand the context of something comes handy.

In the case of war, whom you may have detested or otherwise disliked, is your ally like anyone else, and in certain situations, your life depends on him and yours on his. So differences aside, everyone has to do what they have to do, for the redemption of a whole. And like in a war everyone has their own reasons for being in a front, one has one and other another, yet, all these reasons are liquefied and what remains is the objective of victory so a people as a whole have to be vindicated, instead.

Then each and everyone involved, and the smaller groups, can go and look after their own business, but in peace.

To this world, everyone here is an outsider, whether they like it or not. We are like a kind of people that comes from another place, to do another thing compared to what this world is doing. We are as much part of this world as we are not part of it...And this is why people do not see what we can see quite clearly.

As the enemy unites everyone against us, so we will stay united against everyone, and let none do what the bible teaches to "Divide Satan against his own house".

Clearly, each one of us pains and laments mostly for the perils of our own people, at least at first. I've went sleepless nights and Vlad Tepes lowest parts of the underworld types of lamentations and anger about the downfall of the people of my blood, and I am sure all of you can relate, irrespective of backgrounds. We have shed tears, and we are angry at their condition, as a brain who is awake and sees a hand infested with an illness, and in some cases is ready to sacrifice the sick part to save the rest of the body.

Despair even hits out soul hardly, when we awaken and recognize a lot of things that are wrong, but what to do? This is the beauty of life, and even in these lowest levels of despair, at least one is alive, and awake, rather than sleep and blind. This despair, anger, the pleasure of exaltation, the happiness, the moments of personal awakening, all of these are for a good purpose to awaken further and to become stronger and stronger, and use this strength for a valiant and good purpose.

And it is okay to feel that way. It's better to cry because you are awake and aware, so one can do something, rather than to smile during deadening sleep, while one slowly dies away.

See the christians for example, or the muslims worldwide. They are all painstakingly asleep, and they see a permanent nightmare. Not even the promise of tranquil bliss is given to them, but to us, tranquility is given after we wake up and we fight, because at least there is a true promise for us, but not them.

But our empathy can show us a fundamental truth, that others have also suffered, and in the same way our pain is felt strongly for those closer to us (racially, nationally and so forth) so is their pain felt closer to them. And this empathy is not negative empathy, but good and healthy empathy inside a people that fights for a greater purpose.

It's a good visualization meditation to keep in mind, that exactly in the same way a Druid was chased out of his encampment and burned alive for being a believer of the Ancient Gods, so did a Greek, so did a Persian, so did an old Viking Swede, and so did an Asian during Mao's revolt. They all bled and burned exactly in the same way, and they experienced the same loss, for believing in the same thing, and having a same or at least very similar goal in mind: To ascend and to become as Gods, which is a craft and study long forgotten and now forbidden also, only recently removed from the penalty of death.

Likewise, as DeMolay waged his war to keep spiritual knowledge alive, so did some Tibetan monk that was burned alive but left something behind, so from a series of coincidences we today know how to do Qi Gong, a venerated practice.

We must retain in mind that while as a type of soul, we are all Satanic, but our formation puts us where it does and this is a law impossible of trespassing.

Wars are won by formation and forming the units for maximum effectiveness, and each of our own races are units at this point. We each defend a fort that has it's own importance in not falling, or a front that requires suppression, so that braindead hordes do not overtake us from another direction. And we all know that if a fort falls, so all of us will go down.

Satan speaks to everyone in honesty in what he wants of us. Let us finish off the greater and the common enemy who is a life threatening situation for all of us, and a damnation to the quality of the shared existence of mankind...And then for the details of everything, feel free to bicker with someone over a mug of beer, or playing some snooker, or in a debate club debating race, or fight to compete and to improve.

After this war is over, feel free to have beers and argue it out, throwing a mug on someone too, if you dislike them, but so far this war is not done, we all know what we have to do, and this is what we must do.

But so long our war is going we have only only two competitors and enemies - one is ourselves and any personal muck one has to overcome, and the other one is the enemy.

And we only have "one" ally and this is one another here, so make sure to show respect, to one another and our valiant Gods.

Good times to be alive where you can be on a safe place, at least somewhere in this universe, and learn about spirituality, apply, and so can do others. We are living in a great time, with a great chance to make things right, so we will do what we have to do: Win This War.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I understand what HP HC is saying.We should not forget who is responsible for everything we see wrong in this planet.If it were not for their interference so many of us could be gods.I am a Satanist because I am only following Satan,nobody else and it will remain like this forever.As long as my fellow brethren are doing so then we have no problem.I might show disappointment in a dark manner but I apologise to anybody who I've hurt in anyway.At the end of the day,we all are marching towards the same direction.

Hail Satan!
Hail our Gods!
Hail All Satanists!

Lets win and create a place where we can dine together, compete against each other and rise even higher!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL POWERS OF HELL!
HAIL LERAJIE!

Good Sermon HpCobra666.

We are individuals but we march as one army under the flag of Satan
Connected in blood.

Hail Brothers And sisters Keep up the Final RTR.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of duat.

These are BEATIFUL words from you.

In this period, I've been very motivated to fight against the enemy, your words in this sermon motivated me even more.

I know that we all will fight for our beatiful planet and for our beatiful races made by our Gods!

Thank you Cobra for your time for writing these beatiful sermons!

We need to win this war. We CAN do this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!
wow Hp excellent one I didn't even have to finish reading this uv just out done yourself on this matter all my life since consciousness it has been as uv described it all people rallied against me not to quote tupac shakur here wich is sadly a product of the enemy but here it goes 'it's just me against the world baby ... But now I know I'm not the only one Hail Satan I'm guessing if the world isn't against you something must be wrong as Satan himself has been painted as the enemy of the world so who are we as his children to not also be rejected to an extent Hail Satan thru it all we are not those who are without that joy should give us strength thru all

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As with any war formation and army that fights against another army (In this case, the jews) a key to disabling a fighting unit becomes to use the weaknesses of the particular elements within said army to divide them, and in particular, exterminate them and render them useless.

HAIL SATAN!!!
you very on point how the enemy uses our weaknesses and how we can actually profit on that by making change as Maxine once said in one of her sermons I can't quote the entire story but she mentions the enemy is quite dum as they always let her know 'via attacks' so she proceeds because she knows she is onto something I think this sermon is regarding her revising the Devils keys once again awesome sermon dude

Over the years I've picked up that many fellow Satanic souls here went through similar trials and tribulations as myself.

And that's because we are of a different soul. I mean people want to go out drinking. Or just hang out and pass time idly.

I've always felt the pointlessness in worldly materialistic interests. I've always been on another wavelength. And that leaves me on my own because I cannot afford to waste time and energy on uselessness.

I'm doing well but I suffer for working 10 hour days. And that leaves me scrambling to get my 4 RTR's done daily and everything else.

I had a girlfriend of five years and last year we split up. She was without, fearful and under enemy control always trying to hinder my spiritual duties, work and progress.

Now that it's summer I've been feeling that I'm sacrificing but there's no other option. I'm fully comitted to our side and this is my soul mission this is my full destiny. My whole life has been an outsider longing for and always focusing on the spiritual and occult.

Now that it's summer and all of the women are out and Im finding them so lovely, beautiful and attractive. I feel I don't have any time for another woman because I so struggle for time to get what I need to get done already.

Guys here have told me to get a girlfriend but I can't because I suffer for time. I need to sacrifice that and do my work so that they can remain safe. This is war and I do it for my people.

I've always been an introvert. From young childhood to this day I get grief from others for seeking space on my own.

Colleagues be like that wierdo don't want to talk to his colleagues he's in his car on lunch break. Or they're onto me when I go for a walk somewhere because I want that time for me.

I mean if I sit with them they will talk something meaningless and useless to me. And all time is lost. If I get away I can check the forum here. Or do a spiritual exercise quickly.

Of course everybody has challenges in their lives and that's how we learn and grow. Anyway we are family here based on being old souls that were spiritual in past lives. Grateful for the community here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The case with people here is that everyone has to understand we have fighting a powerful and also very deceitful enemy. It comes as a surprise that people know that the enemy is an evil motherfucker, capable of literally brainwashing a whole planet, but some individuals assume that they cannot reasonably fuck up (and yes, for extended periods of time) with their own personal mind.

See for example how Satan is called the "Deceiver", but we have literally about 7 billions of totally swindled out, and made into robots people on this planet. Satan's accussation of being a deceiver is just another corny accussation that the enemy throws on Satan, which they, themselves are.

All these people did not have a free choice, they were deceived, or beaten into these so called programs. People living without a soul, walking around as dead husks, and without any particular destiny whatsoever. If people had a choice with the true factors known, they'd choose otherwise, most probably. And if someone wouldn't it wouldn't be the majority of people that is for sure.

To get a bit more in-depth here, all of "us" here, we share a lot of things, the amount of which may not be comprehensible in a personal basis between or two people, as this extends in many ways quite beyond what each one of us holds and understands as "personal".

Even people who passed from here at one point and then were overtaken by weakness, fear, or bullshitting, they have something in their soul that drew them to this place in the first place. A strong lifetime of Pagan interest, the list goes.

One therefore later re-seeks the same destiny which is indeed a shared street with the Gods. These people who cower and flack back are losing an all time opportunity of meaning, development and life, which they may or may never have again. That's really sad for them, but if they aren't sad for themselves, nobody else has to be.

The enemy will use the weaknesses of a person against them. Be this big ego, vanity, inferiority complex, confusion, fears, all sorts of things. And one has to be ready for this and know how to deal with it. By what the enemy uses to get to you, you can also understand where your own weaknesses is. Through fighting, is where we learn.

When people are hanging around individually within an army, sure, you do not have to like one another, you do not have to dine with them, or even want to see them in front of you. That's perfectly acceptable. And here is where the situation to learn to understand the context of something comes handy.

In the case of war, whom you may have detested or otherwise disliked, is your ally like anyone else, and in certain situations, your life depends on him and yours on his. So differences aside, everyone has to do what they have to do, for the redemption of a whole. And like in a war everyone has their own reasons for being in a front, one has one and other another, yet, all these reasons are liquefied and what remains is the objective of victory so a people as a whole have to be vindicated, instead.

Then each and everyone involved, and the smaller groups, can go and look after their own business, but in peace.

To this world, everyone here is an outsider, whether they like it or not. We are like a kind of people that comes from another place, to do another thing compared to what this world is doing. We are as much part of this world as we are not part of it...And this is why people do not see what we can see quite clearly.

As the enemy unites everyone against us, so we will stay united against everyone, and let none do what the bible teaches to "Divide Satan against his own house".

Clearly, each one of us pains and laments mostly for the perils of our own people, at least at first. I've went sleepless nights and Vlad Tepes lowest parts of the underworld types of lamentations and anger about the downfall of the people of my blood, and I am sure all of you can relate, irrespective of backgrounds. We have shed tears, and we are angry at their condition, as a brain who is awake and sees a hand infested with an illness, and in some cases is ready to sacrifice the sick part to save the rest of the body.

Despair even hits out soul hardly, when we awaken and recognize a lot of things that are wrong, but what to do? This is the beauty of life, and even in these lowest levels of despair, at least one is alive, and awake, rather than sleep and blind. This despair, anger, the pleasure of exaltation, the happiness, the moments of personal awakening, all of these are for a good purpose to awaken further and to become stronger and stronger, and use this strength for a valiant and good purpose.

And it is okay to feel that way. It's better to cry because you are awake and aware, so one can do something, rather than to smile during deadening sleep, while one slowly dies away.

See the christians for example, or the muslims worldwide. They are all painstakingly asleep, and they see a permanent nightmare. Not even the promise of tranquil bliss is given to them, but to us, tranquility is given after we wake up and we fight, because at least there is a true promise for us, but not them.

But our empathy can show us a fundamental truth, that others have also suffered, and in the same way our pain is felt strongly for those closer to us (racially, nationally and so forth) so is their pain felt closer to them. And this empathy is not negative empathy, but good and healthy empathy inside a people that fights for a greater purpose.

It's a good visualization meditation to keep in mind, that exactly in the same way a Druid was chased out of his encampment and burned alive for being a believer of the Ancient Gods, so did a Greek, so did a Persian, so did an old Viking Swede, and so did an Asian during Mao's revolt. They all bled and burned exactly in the same way, and they experienced the same loss, for believing in the same thing, and having a same or at least very similar goal in mind: To ascend and to become as Gods, which is a craft and study long forgotten and now forbidden also, only recently removed from the penalty of death.

Likewise, as DeMolay waged his war to keep spiritual knowledge alive, so did some Tibetan monk that was burned alive but left something behind, so from a series of coincidences we today know how to do Qi Gong, a venerated practice.

We must retain in mind that while as a type of soul, we are all Satanic, but our formation puts us where it does and this is a law impossible of trespassing.

Wars are won by formation and forming the units for maximum effectiveness, and each of our own races are units at this point. We each defend a fort that has it's own importance in not falling, or a front that requires suppression, so that braindead hordes do not overtake us from another direction. And we all know that if a fort falls, so all of us will go down.

Satan speaks to everyone in honesty in what he wants of us. Let us finish off the greater and the common enemy who is a life threatening situation for all of us, and a damnation to the quality of the shared existence of mankind...And then for the details of everything, feel free to bicker with someone over a mug of beer, or playing some snooker, or in a debate club debating race, or fight to compete and to improve.

After this war is over, feel free to have beers and argue it out, throwing a mug on someone too, if you dislike them, but so far this war is not done, we all know what we have to do, and this is what we must do.

But so long our war is going we have only only two competitors and enemies - one is ourselves and any personal muck one has to overcome, and the other one is the enemy.

And we only have "one" ally and this is one another here, so make sure to show respect, to one another and our valiant Gods.

Good times to be alive where you can be on a safe place, at least somewhere in this universe, and learn about spirituality, apply, and so can do others. We are living in a great time, with a great chance to make things right, so we will do what we have to do: Win This War.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Everyday I am so Happy to be here. To be in the presence of my Satanic Family. I notice here and there people. I tune into their minds and souls. I see many Alone, sad, battling the inner strife that is their consciousness.

They have felt abused, disrespected and driven down. Others do not feel a connection to any person and therefore feel no remorse. Adding further to the feelings of distrust to others.

When the feeling of love which is essential for Humans has been repressed and blocked and one only feels Hatred and fear. Alone they struggle and fight in hope for the day when it will all be made right.

But we choose how we will be. We Decide that which we project to others. To my Brothers and Sisters in Satan I wish to project that which will uplift them.

Here we stand on a mercury Retrograde. Normally this produces strive. Not taday! Yahweh! We stand arm in arm. Against all the powers of the enemy and planets. Together shall we sing for our victory. That WE were here as masters among the failing species of man.

To those who today felt they didnt know how to get to tomorrow. For those who have felt used and toyed. I struggled this day with you. In my research I encountered some scientific studies on spiritual experience. I felt convinced of Atheism and that I was alone in this world.

Yet just as I felt totally forsaken A pesence came upon me. A Demon there to reassure me and calmed my mind in such a way that I could not. Later Father Himself came and told me to stop being so restrictive, to get something healthy but that I enjoyed. Then a Demon rode with me to the store and walked with me to make sure I picked something good.

I said why are you wasting your time following me? He said no I dont mind spending some time with you, he put his hand on my shoulder and said I want you to know I care about you. I would have spent more time if I were not so busy. I wish others I care about could see me. Do you understand Aldrick? We care about many of you that have suffered through alot and we cant even be seen to comfort.

Just as you have losts your Gods we have lost Humanity. We dont just do what we do because we want you to kiss our feet or youre just a project to us.

I went home and thought about what I heard. Then this post is here which is just more from the Gods. I wanted others to know this message. To know that I care of what my Family goes through.

I do not wish for Ego or disdain to bleed over and cause others grief. I want others to feel confidence and the Love of Satan and our true protectors.

Many of you have a Demon today who reaches out to you. Who wishes to help you. To show you love and care like many would not immediately imagine. While instead both parties suffer.

May today we stand arm in arm for our Gods. May we say to Hell with our enemy! May we remember this comraderie and hold it close to our Hearts. That WE stood for Satan. That no matter what came we stood undaunted for our Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This reminded me of Carolyn Emerick* saying (and I'm paraphrasing) that Pagans should make no compromise when it comes to christians, even if they agree on most political points.
I know that this is besides the context of this sermon, but do you think that that attitude makes sense? Do we still have time to tolerate most right-wingers' addiction to 'muh jewsus' like Hitler did in his day, or is it a clear detriment to the cause? After all, practicing christians are unwittingly fighting for the enemy, and even if they're weak, they still have the numbers.

*https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTD9uyL2JFFe2dZhg_1k7Eg/featured

There is no compromise with the Christians who are true adherents in the bible as all they would do is murder us and in all repsects thy are the same to jews.

Jesus in Right Wingers has just made them useless and retarded for closing in 8 decades now after WW2 and around 2000 years of disability for Whites in total. All these apes can do is praise Rabbi Yeshua and do the absolute most stupid thing in the absolute most stupid time to ruin everything.

We are being invaded at maximum speed and all these low IQs do is exactly what the enemy wants to further censor and defeat us, then they pray to Rabbi Jesus and promote him to get saved.

They spend all day praising a rabbi and then they wonder why we are going extinct.

Christians are retarded, and worship a jew as a result, and all they are good for is for a meat shield, but they are cowards and retarded, so with that in perspective even their use as a meat shield is dubious.

Christians are jews and cowards, they cannot help the white cause, they are so manipulated that a single good laid out rabbinical spell can ruin all their efforts at once.

Christianity is the affirmation one is a slave to the slave cult hoax the jews created a long time ago to subjugate ones ancestors. That's it.

Edelwise said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This reminded me of Carolyn Emerick* saying (and I'm paraphrasing) that Pagans should make no compromise when it comes to christians, even if they agree on most political points.
I know that this is besides the context of this sermon, but do you think that that attitude makes sense? Do we still have time to tolerate most right-wingers' addiction to 'muh jewsus' like Hitler did in his day, or is it a clear detriment to the cause? After all, practicing christians are unwittingly fighting for the enemy, and even if they're weak, they still have the numbers.

*https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTD9uyL2JFFe2dZhg_1k7Eg/featured

This sermon is very relative to me. Despite my hard-ass exterior and hellbent determination to save humanity from this parasitic menace with a cold-steeled heart, I often enough find myself shedding dears during meditation when doing such. The state of our people is unspeakable, and I know deep down on the soul level whether they are consciously aware of it or not, they don't want to be the way they are.

It's why no matter how many things I have to do in my day, no matter how much the 'system' exhausts me and saps my energy, I still devote a large portion of my time fighting and doing RTRs every day and even still some in making myself stronger to fight even better. My name is a strong connotation to this life we have to live as Satanists. Everybody is just mindlessly part of this big machine and one can feel alone as just a ghost among people that don't seem to really even be there with their blank expressions and 'coded' behaviour.

Every day it's taxing to have to smile to their faces and pretend that everything is perfectly okay just to hold down a job, stay in a residency or procure 'kindness' from others in order to stay afloat in this mess. When you've been in this whole thing for long enough you can't act like you don't notice it all anymore. You can't make friends with just anybody who's 'nice' out of ignorance anymore because you can see the facade. I just keep fighting for the day I won't have to walk among mindless robots as seemingly the only human being there. I think the only thing keeping me from being crushed with this sense of isolation is you guys here and the gods and demons that communicate with me and watch over me.

Personal Growth said:
Over the years I've picked up that many fellow Satanic souls here went through similar trials and tribulations as myself.

And that's because we are of a different soul. I mean people want to go out drinking. Or just hang out and pass time idly.

I've always felt the pointlessness in worldly materialistic interests. I've always been on another wavelength. And that leaves me on my own because I cannot afford to waste time and energy on uselessness.

I'm doing well but I suffer for working 10 hour days. And that leaves me scrambling to get my 4 RTR's done daily and everything else.

I had a girlfriend of five years and last year we split up. She was without, fearful and under enemy control always trying to hinder my spiritual duties, work and progress.

Now that it's summer I've been feeling that I'm sacrificing but there's no other option. I'm fully comitted to our side and this is my soul mission this is my full destiny. My whole life has been an outsider longing for and always focusing on the spiritual and occult.

Now that it's summer and all of the women are out and Im finding them so lovely, beautiful and attractive. I feel I don't have any time for another woman because I so struggle for time to get what I need to get done already.

Guys here have told me to get a girlfriend but I can't because I suffer for time. I need to sacrifice that and do my work so that they can remain safe. This is war and I do it for my people.

I've always been an introvert. From young childhood to this day I get grief from others for seeking space on my own.

Colleagues be like that wierdo don't want to talk to his colleagues he's in his car on lunch break. Or they're onto me when I go for a walk somewhere because I want that time for me.

I mean if I sit with them they will talk something meaningless and useless to me. And all time is lost. If I get away I can check the forum here. Or do a spiritual exercise quickly.

Of course everybody has challenges in their lives and that's how we learn and grow. Anyway we are family here based on being old souls that were spiritual in past lives. Grateful for the community here.

I think what you said is exactly how I feel even before I knew much about Satanism and spirituality. I understood the idea it's not bad to have material things and strive for them and have as much money as you want and stuff but in the end it doesn't make anyone happy or deep or give much of an experience with life if nothing spiritual is going on. All older souls had to be spiritual at least at several points in their past because otherwise we would not exist as apparently most people don't even have a 3rd or 4th life due to Dissapating. They also are on or were on Satans side at one point otherwise we would not be here. I don't know how many exist but I am sure there are probably a few for each area. These are the people that will listen to us most likely and that we should target. If we can get all of them then that is probably enough people to take over completely. I don't know how accurate any of the things I saw was when I tried to do past lives but apparently even in Ancient egypt I was a philosophical type and focused on Spirituality (that was shortly before the age of Pisces I think ) I'd have to check with Demons on this cause I don't want to make any untrue claims but I know I have been around for awhile. What you said is exactly the way I am as well. That is why I come on these groups so often cause I feel only people from here will understand me. Even my friend who is interested in Satanism now I can tell is much younger than me in spirit so she doesn't seem to fully get any of the fact that the material world is kind of pointless. I will have to eventually find a partner who is an older soul as well that I suggest for you too or you will be wasting your time and not understood.

Being here for so many years now, even if i'm not active in forum's, is the most beautiful thing, a real bless that has happen to my life. I really wish some day i could meet you HP Cobra and hear you speak, you must be a great orator !

Aldrick Strickland said:
May today we stand arm in arm for our Gods. May we say to Hell with our enemy! May we remember this comraderie and hold it close to our Hearts. That WE stood for Satan. That no matter what came we stood undaunted for our Gods.

WOW! Before I had the insistent thought that I should read your message in this post.

slyscorpion said:
Personal Growth said:

I think what you said is exactly how I feel even before I knew much about Satanism and spirituality. I understood the idea it's not bad to have material things and strive for them and have as much money as you want and stuff but in the end it doesn't make anyone happy or deep or give much of an experience with life if nothing spiritual is going on. All older souls had to be spiritual at least at several points in their past because otherwise we would not exist as apparently most people don't even have a 3rd or 4th life due to Dissapating. They also are on or were on Satans side at one point otherwise we would not be here. I don't know how many exist but I am sure there are probably a few for each area. These are the people that will listen to us most likely and that we should target. If we can get all of them then that is probably enough people to take over completely. I don't know how accurate any of the things I saw was when I tried to do past lives but apparently even in Ancient egypt I was a philosophical type and focused on Spirituality (that was shortly before the age of Pisces I think ) I'd have to check with Demons on this cause I don't want to make any untrue claims but I know I have been around for awhile. What you said is exactly the way I am as well. That is why I come on these groups so often cause I feel only people from here will understand me. Even my friend who is interested in Satanism now I can tell is much younger than me in spirit so she doesn't seem to fully get any of the fact that the material world is kind of pointless. I will have to eventually find a partner who is an older soul as well that I suggest for you too or you will be wasting your time and not understood.

Thanks for the reply bro.

Yes you've undestood perfectly.

I do have quite a lot materially and I work hard to keep it all going. Only thing is with what I've got I like to tell myself it's an investment. But its liabilities. One day long down the line I have an interest in accumulating proper wealth generating assets. But materially I like and appreciate my possessions.

What I meant when I said pointless materialism I meant more the way people spend their time. I'm coming from an introvert perspective here. People are social and that's what I was getting on about. I call too much of that a pointless waste of time because my interest lies on my inner consciousness. Too much focusing out there is wasting my time because the inner is what's valuable and important. The inner is what I really am which is immortal and powerful. I can get really uptight about being distracted to focus too much on the outer consciousness because the inner consciousness is important too. And others without spiritual awareness just don't focus on their inner consciousness like we do.

And its sobering to realise that we are all people that very most likely were persecuted and tortured for our witchcraft during the xtian crusades and inquisition. Some of us definitely were victims that got caught doing a mantra and landed up getting lynched, abused and murdered. And so we have that in common and now we regroup, grow and fight together. Brothers and sisters in arms.

I don't really wish to complain on here about my feeling of lack of female companionship. That's purely personal and I struggle for the last one being overbearing, dominant and controlling.

In retrospect all people have different personalities. Right now I still get in my own way so far as meditating properly goes. "The work you put in today is the power and results you enjoy down the line."

An old soul girl with an energy that resonates with yours and you really connect and are in harmony with. Yea baby yea. An introvert as well that supports you in your wants and needs because she's compatible and also needs the same for her own inner strength and power.

These things we keep in mind because the work we do now brings the fruits of our desires closer to us.

Hail Satan, the Gods and his family of spirtual souls.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We are living in a great time, with a great chance to make things right, so we will do what we have to do: Win This War.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Satanic family!
We will win and the enemy knows this. ;)

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

Everyday I am so Happy to be here. To be in the presence of my Satanic Family. I notice here and there people. I tune into their minds and souls. I see many Alone, sad, battling the inner strife that is their consciousness.

Aldrick that was so lovely and its true. And it's a reminder for us to work on our astral senses. Once when we were still doing them. I used to only do the reversing 42 and 72 without any cleaning. And one night I jumped into bed and in the pineal gland region I heard a deep clear voice. The voice only said "More Cleaning."

That was either Father Satan or my Guardian Demon that managed to get through to me even though I never focused on any clairaudiance points.

The voice was deep and crystal clear but had such love and personality. It filled me with joy and bliss. I could feel the love energy so strongly.

I believe the work we do for the Gods does not go by unnoticed but they really appreciate it. And I also felt the lovely personality and love and kindness from that brief connection.

Mate may I take this opportunity to thank you for the work you did on your utube channel.

I really enjoyed the work you put in there and I especially gained benefit from your rune pronunciation.

Another brother that's truly comitted and put in a lot of effort for our side. You've also been about for a very long time. Brother in Arms.

Thank you it's appreciated.

Personal Growth said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

Aldrick that was so lovely and its true. And it's a reminder for us to work on our astral senses. Once when we were still doing them. I used to only do the reversing 42 and 72 without any cleaning. And one night I jumped into bed and in the pineal gland region I heard a deep clear voice. The voice only said "More Cleaning."

That was either Father Satan or my Guardian Demon that managed to get through to me even though I never focused on any clairaudiance points.

The voice was deep and crystal clear but had such love and personality. It filled me with joy and bliss. I could feel the love energy so strongly.

I believe the work we do for the Gods does not go by unnoticed but they really appreciate it. And I also felt the lovely personality and love and kindness from that brief connection.

Mate may I take this opportunity to thank you for the work you did on your utube channel.

I really enjoyed the work you put in there and I especially gained benefit from your rune pronunciation.

Another brother that's truly comitted and put in a lot of effort for our side. You've also been about for a very long time. Brother in Arms.

Thank you it's appreciated.

The Humility and personality of this being have me struck. He was dressed sorta normally just standing with me in front of a store. Dark hair. No light or anything, just a person. Like some kinda black clothing.

It wasnt like this is a GOD. Other then the heat he emitted. He wasnt just superficial like hey I care about you. His sincerity was, i dont know how to equate it. No Human has ever tried to tell me they cared about me like that.

Ive never been in Love. So I dunno if maybe a lovers connection would produce that kinda sincerity. This persons words are stuck in my head.

He doesnt just care about some of us. It hurts him he cares so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back