Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus

Mageson666

To answer a question on Venus in the groups.

The symbol of Venus is the Ankh where the term Anki [Enki] comes from. The symbol of the Ankh is showing the union of the fire and water principal the + and the flowering of the soul and chakras from such the circle on the top which also relates to the Ouroboros. In the east this is symbolized by the lotus flower which rises above the waters and extends into the sky and flowers while the roots go deep into the soil.

Green is the color of Mercury but also relates to Venus, the reason seems to be the connection and union of the male and female energies which is symbolized as Venus then generates the philosophers Mercury which transmutes the metals of the soul into spiritual gold. And causes the lotuses to bloom. This relates to the sexual alchemical union of the soul. Green also relates to the regeneration of the soul just as the world regenerates in the spring and summer with greenery of life.

Is there a correlation between Venus and Lillith? In this case the symbol is the lotus flower, and I remember reading on the main site that Lillith (simbolized trough a lilly flower) rules the crown chakra which is female in nature.

So while using the Shukraya mantra, its fine to visualize a bright green aura around myself? Ive always wondered about the planetary colors along with the colors of chakras. Like the Sacral chakra is orange, but the energy of mars seems very red. So if Im using the mars mantra to empower my sacral chakra, should I visualize my sacral chakra glowing red instead of orange? Doesn't really seem right. Or does mars also rule the color orange as well?
Ive been using the shukraya mantra a lot recently and it gives a feeling of peace and harmony and also has a lot of sexual energy to it as well. Its made my energy feel really sexual and you'd think that the mars mantra would mostly do that, but ive used the mars mantra in the past and it didn't really have as much sexual energy to it as I thought it would. I guess everyone is different and they react to certain energies differently.

HP Mageson666 said:
Green is the color of Mercury but also relates to Venus, the reason seems to be the connection and union of the male and female energies which is symbolized as Venus then generates the philosophers Mercury which transmutes the metals of the soul into spiritual gold.

So green would be Mercury and blue would be Venus, High Priest? The opposite of """traditional""" information.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Is there a correlation between Venus and Lillith? In this case the symbol is the lotus flower, and I remember reading on the main site that Lillith (simbolized trough a lilly flower) rules the crown chakra which is female in nature.
The lily flower is also the symbol of Hera, like the peacock which is a symbol of Father.

Sun said:
So while using the Shukraya mantra, its fine to visualize a bright green aura around myself? Ive always wondered about the planetary colors along with the colors of chakras. Like the Sacral chakra is orange, but the energy of mars seems very red. So if Im using the mars mantra to empower my sacral chakra, should I visualize my sacral chakra glowing red instead of orange? Doesn't really seem right. Or does mars also rule the color orange as well?
Ive been using the shukraya mantra a lot recently and it gives a feeling of peace and harmony and also has a lot of sexual energy to it as well. Its made my energy feel really sexual and you'd think that the mars mantra would mostly do that, but ive used the mars mantra in the past and it didn't really have as much sexual energy to it as I thought it would. I guess everyone is different and they react to certain energies differently.
hey ther when working with Venus energy one can encounter green(Taurus) and blue (libra) energy but yes viz green as uv asked the fehu rune aswel wich has lots of Venusian and gold energy to it hence green and shimmering gold works well with the rune its freyas rune wich is connected to Friday, Friday is Venus day need I say more ? I personally feel more of a sky blue being connected with mercury and pale greenish with Virgo wich Mercury rules

Hello HP M666,
Would 6 be a number of Venus? As it relates to possessing qualities of Venus ( alchemical union of male/female)?
Or would 8 be a better representation of Venusian energies?

Thanks,

HP Mageson666 said:
To answer a question on Venus in the groups.

The symbol of Venus is the Ankh where the term Anki [Enki] comes from. The symbol of the Ankh is showing the union of the fire and water principal the + and the flowering of the soul and chakras from such the circle on the top which also relates to the Ouroboros. In the east this is symbolized by the lotus flower which rises above the waters and extends into the sky and flowers while the roots go deep into the soil.

Green is the color of Mercury but also relates to Venus, the reason seems to be the connection and union of the male and female energies which is symbolized as Venus then generates the philosophers Mercury which transmutes the metals of the soul into spiritual gold. And causes the lotuses to bloom. This relates to the sexual alchemical union of the soul. Green also relates to the regeneration of the soul just as the world regenerates in the spring and summer with greenery of life.

PeppermintTaco said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Green is the color of Mercury but also relates to Venus, the reason seems to be the connection and union of the male and female energies which is symbolized as Venus then generates the philosophers Mercury which transmutes the metals of the soul into spiritual gold.

So green would be Mercury and blue would be Venus, High Priest? The opposite of """traditional""" information.

The correspondence of colors of the planets and the light spectrum is revealed by the light spectrum itself. All the way from the base to the head, so Venus is Green, and Mercury is Blue.

The information on this is not traditional it's scientific, and it is not a subject of personal opinion of anyone, it's just how nature is.

One can claim BS that the Moon is like Pink, but it's not pink, nor not understanding spiritual allegories and pretending one does changes their colors, for example, in general.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The correspondence of colors of the planets and the light spectrum is revealed by the light spectrum itself. All the way from the base to the head, so Venus is Green, and Mercury is Blue.

The information on this is not traditional it's scientific, and it is not a subject of personal opinion of anyone, it's just how nature is.

One can claim BS that the Moon is like Pink, but it's not pink, nor not understanding spiritual allegories and pretending one does changes their colors, for example, in general.
This is interesting. Is there any reason behind why the chakra colors differ from this? With the heart chakra being green and the throat chakra being blue, aka the colors being swapped out?

Also if we're at the topic, since Sapphire is the gem of Venus and Jupiter and is typically blue, does this have any relation to the specific colors of these planets at all?

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

This is interesting. Is there any reason behind why the chakra colors differ from this? With the heart chakra being green and the throat chakra being blue, aka the colors being swapped out?

Also if we're at the topic, since Sapphire is the gem of Venus and Jupiter and is typically blue, does this have any relation to the specific colors of these planets at all?

The chakra colors do not differ from this, and this is just bullshit, as many people do not even see the soul. Venus is Green, Mercury is Blue.

In the same way are the musical octaves on the soul, only, due to the refraction of the light. The same goes for musical notes, each of the 7 corresponds to a chakra, and then into a color. F is always Green which is always Venus, and even in music, to achieve harmony, one uses F and the lower musical notes, not what corresponds to Mercury.

iu

6f580ab9aed46b87a773622c0d842327--abba-lollipops.jpg

The earth goes like this : Molten Core - Red
Softer core - Orange
Outer Magma - Sun color
Crust (Like the human diaphragm) - Brown
Grass/Greenery - Green
"Sky" - Blue
As one moves towards space, shades of violet as exiting the zone of blue - Violet
"Black" as in no visibility.

The connection between Venus and Mercury is that Venus is the uniting principle and Mercury is the principle of movement. As such the confusion between the two planets. If people advanced they would see for themselves rather than make wrong speculations. This is not a question or changing the positions of colors on the natural spectrum, but alchemical code to understand how said element such as the Alchemical Mercury ACTS, and not how it visually looks. Visually it doesn't look nor green nor blue.

Grass remains Green, Green remains a color of Venus. If one goes past the level of Buddhi which is the Mercury corresponding to the throat, with ascending meditation, they will see blue, and not green. When you imagine green you do not get active mentality, despite of opinions on the subject.

Hitler said that people who say the sky is green and the grass is blue, and he wasn't a lot off the mark here.

The heart chakra which is Mercury is green and the throat which is Venus is blue, Venus relates to air which is atmosphere the blue sky it relates to the spoken word which can only be transmitted by atmosphere carrying on air and the throat chakra which rules speech.

Mercury is the point of connection between the upper and lower chakras the heart it also relates to mind which relates to the properties of the cosmos how its formed by the prime element.

Note where the upper the female chakras and the lower the male chakras connect in the soul is Mercury the heart..... Venus is the principal of connection of union of male and female and Mercury is the result. Note the astrological symbols of Venus and Mercury are very close.

Thank you for the replies, HC and Mageson.
It's much clearer now :)

hiddenmantis666 said:
not gonna like that confuses me, venus relates to both throat and heart ? lol

Think of it in scientific terms which are metaphorically, and literally linked.

Venus ruling over the Throat corresponds to the sound with which we vibrate, which affects the rest of the physiology through the metabolism and immune system because of the glands located nearby.

The metabolism affects the nervous system and bioelectricity, of which the Heart is the major pump to circulate the blood and prana etc.

A refined glandular system leads toward the godhead on the physical level, but this isn't as simple as living as humanity does now, they need the Yoga path to unite these processes.

In short, the Throat directly affects the Heart.

There was a recent sermon discussing the connection between the Solar and the Heart as well, all a very metabolic bioelectric system which most ailments can be eliminated through cleansing and synchronizing these areas.

It seems like there is some sort of connection between throat and center (previously known as heart) chakra. The center chakra extensions going from front of heart/center up to throat also show a connection. Inanna's (aka Astaroth) sigil also indicates a connection, where the Ankh "drops", as in, there's a long line from the circle to the crossed part. The Ankh is the symbol used for Venus planet which Inanna rules, with it being "dropped", it could be indicating a connection between these 2 chakras.

Mercury is the messenger, words, but also connection between upper and lower chakras (center chakra, connecting and "sending messages" aka energy from lower to upper chakras). Mercury rules speech and intellect, so it ruling throat does make sense. Throat also rules emotions and creativity, which corresponds to Venus, so Venus ruling throat also makes sense.

Look at what Yellow color rules: "Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for deeper concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma."
(From https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html.)

Many of these traits are directly what Mercury planet rules.

Mercury rules both yellow and blue, and if you combine these colors like back in kindergarten, you get green (to make the example very basic here). Perhaps this could relate to why center chakra is green if ruled by Mercury.

The traits of green do relate to Venus. Plants, regeneration, money, harmony, love, beauty, fertility, etc, these are Venus, not Mercury. Blue also rules peace, serenity, and harmony, traits ruled by Venus.

Gemini is yellow, Virgo is navy blue (and grey); Taurus is green, Libra is blue. They both rule one sign that is Air (Gemini; Libra), and one that is Earth (Virgo; Taurus).

Something else perhaps not relating, but kind of does and popped into my head so I'll write it:

Inanna is said in mythology to rule the heart. She also in mythology rules the heavens, heavens relate to upper chakras as we know. HPS Maxine has stated the true heart chakra is in the head, relating to she shape of ida and pingala at the 6th chakra (which is why it is in JoS as center chakra and not heart). This could be allegory, as her names/mantras of Inanna and Isis are for opening the psychic/astral senses, which are ruled by the upper chakras. And "ruling the heart" could also actually mean emotions, which are of the Throat chakra.

^ My 2 cents on the matter.

To add to my previous post, Mercury is somewhat of a link between Sun and Venus. It orbits between them in astronomy, and looking at astronomy/astrology transits, Mercury is never far from Sun, and Venus is never far from Mercury.

Sun rules solar chakra, the color is yellow/gold. Venus ruling throat, color is blue, Mercury between them linking them, color is green which is yellow and blue combined.

TopoftheAbyss said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
The lily flower is also the symbol of Hera, like the peacock which is a symbol of Father.

This is an interesting piece of info. Hera was one of Zeus' wives as Lilith was one of Satan's wives from what i can remember. Zeus may be the name of Satan used by the greeks i remember reading this somewhere on the frums. This could mean Lilith is Hera. Satan is also Dyonisus.

I've always understood Mercury to be associated with a greyish blue, while it's higher octave, Uranus, is more of an electric blue. Venus is green, and it's higher octave, Neptune, is ocean green. That's straight out of Azazel's Astrology.

To be honest, I've noticed both the relationships of the musical diatonic scale and the visible light spectrum with our souls, as pointed out by Cobra, as well as the pronounced astrological properties of Mercury and Venus which indicate the contrary, like Mageson said. It's confusing to say the least, however, I feel Cobra's reasoning is the correct one. Here's why:

I find my own chakras to match the visible spectrum of light, and a venus square was a green energy to my memory.

Mercury is the messenger of the gods. The correlation to human speech (vibrating words of power into the "gods" aka the chakras) not to mention the crown and sixth chakra both feed downwards into the throat, which is the final junction from the upper "heaven" above the neuter connection chakra the fourth. Venus represents air, which is perhaps referring to the healthy patency of the respiratory organs in the thoracic cavity. The vocal chords in the larynx can manipulate the passage of airflow into different pictches by either tightening or slackening (turning breath into voice), but they can't generate airflow by themselves. If we also consider that Mercury as a metal is also called quicksilver, then we see a close neighbour to silver - which is of the Moon in the Sixth chakra above it. Yet, quicksilver is, at best, only an average conductor of electric current, while silver (brain) is the best conductor of all metals. Copper (if it is in the chest) is also an excellent conductor and is second only to silver, while gold in the solar plexus chakra, is the third best at conducting current. This makes sense, as the brain and solar plexus are composed from an incredibly high number of individual nerve cells which have gathered together to build dense neural tissue. Neurons (brain cells, nerve cells, spinal cord, etc) are all comparable to very highly efficient and seemingly purpose-built electric wires, and the majoriy of them are in the places where gold and silver are, while copper (venus), resides over the respiratory organs which provide the mechanical pump, or, bellows, that keep driving cellular respiration and thus electricity around the body. It wouldn't work this way if the metals copper and mercury were swapped around. Mercury can't conduct current like Venus can (but it still can conduct current, albiet smaller ones).

The only liquid metal at room temperature, (mercury for those who don't know), does suggest an importance beckoning the connection between solid silver (sixth chakra, brain, mind, thoughts; 100 billion electrical wires aka neurons, aka, "brain cells", packed together) and freely moving liquid silver (throat chakra; vocal chords; voice; thoughts manifested into physical universe; taking the brains EM waves and converting them into vocal mechanical sound waves). Mercury can take any shape at room temperature, which is befitting for a Godly messenger metal, but not for a connector charka who must perform the duty of joining the six major chakras (along with the rest of the soul presumably, which is biased to move towards the solar plexus for huge energy loading). However, an amazing conductor like copper would be perfect, and Venus relates. Not only this, but copper has the most tensile strength of all the chakra metals (pure iron is relatively soft; I'm assuming chakras represent a pure alchemy component), and so it should, because it has been tasked with ajoining the two halves of the soul together and not tearing apart under the stress of high flowing energies, one male dominant, the other female. Copper also tolerates higher temperatures than silver, gold or mercury, and would thus meet the sturdy thermal requirements needed to survive the breath of fire, among all the other yogic breathng, as well as the strong electric current between upper and lower chakras, not to mention the warmth from the heart's ceaseless cardiac rhythm and the local flow of high blood volume trafficking oxygen and carbon dioxide around the clock for all your life. And despite all of these remarkable qualities, copper is lighter (less dense) than silver, mercury, or gold, which is perfect for the airy qualities of Venus, and also accounts for the open, cavenous, sometimes hollow feelings we have in our chests when we breath deeply, despite the lungs being solid organs.

If Mercury were green, and Venus blue, thus swapping positions to keep in accord to the visible sequence of difracted white light, then none of this holds any water.

What do you guys think?

I can attest to that.

I see the color blue of different shades after mantras in a dark background.

Also in my aura as well. Light blue to demonic blue.

Purple sometimes too.

The other day I was having sex with someone.

I did the energy ascension like usual in my program.

Shortly after I finished directing the orgasmic energies towards the crown.

All the way up, I closed my eyes and saw a bright purple light.

Have you ever looked into a light bulb for a short moment

And when you look away you see the after image?

Well in my case, There was no light bulb that I saw before.

I opened my eyes and saw a yellow light after image.

The circle was hollow but the surrounding was yellow.

Lasted about 10 minutes or so.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The chakra colors do not differ from this, and this is just bullshit, as many people do not even see the soul. Venus is Green, Mercury is Blue.

In the same way are the musical octaves on the soul, only, due to the refraction of the light. The same goes for musical notes, each of the 7 corresponds to a chakra, and then into a color. F is always Green which is always Venus, and even in music, to achieve harmony, one uses F and the lower musical notes, not what corresponds to Mercury.

iu

6f580ab9aed46b87a773622c0d842327--abba-lollipops.jpg

The earth goes like this : Molten Core - Red
Softer core - Orange
Outer Magma - Sun color
Crust (Like the human diaphragm) - Brown
Grass/Greenery - Green
"Sky" - Blue
As one moves towards space, shades of violet as exiting the zone of blue - Violet
"Black" as in no visibility.

The connection between Venus and Mercury is that Venus is the uniting principle and Mercury is the principle of movement. As such the confusion between the two planets. If people advanced they would see for themselves rather than make wrong speculations. This is not a question or changing the positions of colors on the natural spectrum, but alchemical code to understand how said element such as the Alchemical Mercury ACTS, and not how it visually looks. Visually it doesn't look nor green nor blue.

Grass remains Green, Green remains a color of Venus. If one goes past the level of Buddhi which is the Mercury corresponding to the throat, with ascending meditation, they will see blue, and not green. When you imagine green you do not get active mentality, despite of opinions on the subject.

Hitler said that people who say the sky is green and the grass is blue, and he wasn't a lot off the mark here.

Lydia said:
To add to my previous post, Mercury is somewhat of a link between Sun and Venus. It orbits between them in astronomy, and looking at astronomy/astrology transits, Mercury is never far from Sun, and Venus is never far from Mercury.

Sun rules solar chakra, the color is yellow/gold. Venus ruling throat, color is blue, Mercury between them linking them, color is green which is yellow and blue combined.

I like how your very detailed replies came right after my own response to another member's confusion.

This puzzle is coming together nicely.

I think that the heart and the throat chakra are connected, when I do the full chakra meditation (I start from base to the crown, I know I should do it the otherway around) I can feel my throat chakra when I meditate on my heart. Usually I try my best to ignore it and suppress it, but now it makes sense to me.

Does anyone else feel their throat when meditating on their heart chakra?

Lydia said:
It makes sense. I love science and how it really does relate to spirituality.

Thanks, Lydia. I do too. Studying science is what got me into pursuing spirituality in the first place. It's deeply satisfying when the scientific approach and the studies of the occult resonate together. For me, especially when I first started, it brought an even greater sense of conviction in doing spiritual practices like we do here. But now, it's more towards uniting the two realms of thought; the creative intuiter with the logical analyst. We need both.

I read what you wrote on the subject of Venus as well and I found it fascinating. I never considered to combine Mercury's colours into green. That's a really clever insight and one that's difficult to ignore. The Ankh in Astaroth's sigl was also something I'd been very curious over.

Thank you.

It truly is a joy to see the range of skillful individual minds on these forums.

HAIL SATAN!

so a person could easily look at nature to get more information about themselves and the soul/chakras. green is the heart which is fasten to the earth which is the root chakra, so having a strong root chakra allows the greenery to flourish within its soil as also the hue(purple) plays a role. which brings about an action reaction with space itself and the liveliness of this planet, our crown to root. then green being a medium from derived tells another story in connection with our soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back