Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God Realization

Mageson666

God Realization

The term God Realization, is within numerous books written by Hindu Guru's for western audiences, this term is used constantly and its become a power on its own. But what does it actually mean, its become a hypnotic phrase with no actual meaning so it can mean anything to anyone. Its also created obsessed individuals who use this to justify anything.

The term Brahman is translated into God for western audiences and this is the confusion. Hindu metaphysic's is based upon the realization of Brahman, within the Hindu texts such as the Upanishads this is openly explained. When the Kundalini energy is awoken and directed to the crown, which causes the full opening of the thousand petal lotus, one becomes a Brahmana which means one who has realized Brahman.

Brahman is the element of Akasha in Hinduism, this is the element of Ather, once the serpent is fully ascended the energy centers in the mind are fully open and from here one is fully connected into the element of Ether which relates to mind. The Ether element or Brahman is the subtle element that the other four elements manifest from and of, its the universal astral light, that vibrational power that manifests all archetypes that manifest into the material universe. Brahman means Ether that is all, the Brahman is eternal its always existed.

Brahman is a non-personal energy field in the ancient Vedic texts, its a impersonal force and was treated as such by the Brahmana's.

In the recent times in the last several hundred years in Hinduism with the infiltration of the enemy from within such as Buddhism and from without with Islam, the Jewsuits and Christianity, in the east the attempt to turn what is an impersonal energy field into a personal human being who is placed as the man made creator of the universe, which is beyond clown world, its clown universe. This has become the Bhakti movement that dominates Hinduism of today. Each group the Vaishnava's the Saivties, the Shakta's all claim their personal deity is the Brahman, and engage in devotional worship of such. And what this amounts to is a moralistic, sentimental movement that replaces spiritual knowledge and practice with moralistic rules and sentimentalism as spirituality which creates a religious version of the social credit system in Communist China. And actual spiritual practices are then openly ridiculed as inferior by such movements and lost and corrupted. Which creates a society the enemy can manipulate and take over.

Originally the serpent deity in Hinduism was shown as the thousand hooded serpent and related to the pure Kundalini energy that takes one to realization. Because the thousand hoods are symbolic of the fully opened thousand petal lotus of the risen serpent. Its Kundalini Yoga that is the source of ancient Hinduism. The ancient Brahmana's were also called the Naga's, meaning the Royal Cobra's. The symbol of the Naga Kings was Shesha Naga, the Thousand Hooded Serpent. The Kundalini serpent of Satan.

The highest name of God in ancient Hinduism's serpent power Yoga is Satanama which means literally "Hail Satan" the serpent is the symbol of Satan.

Source
Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom, Mark Pinkham

I think I would like to say that from what I have read Brahman is not the highest reality,it is the forth plane of existence and there are many planes above it,Brahman is the mental plane which is of mind,the mental plane is were every thought first forms so it is one of the lower worlds,we as soul are light and sound,
What we are calling ether consist of our energy body,it is the first energy body soul takes when descending into this lower worlds of matter energy time and space
There are worlds above this that doesn't have energy matter time and space but pure high vibration of spirit

Here is a chart I looked in google
https://www.google.com/search?q=eckankar+planes&client=ms-android-transsion&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSpJCkypPjAhXZRxUIHbMmBKgQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&cshid=1561979298854&biw=360&bih=520#imgrc=81LMe7aCbADkqM&imgdii=ygBHf4BDIxEvLM

The thousand headed snake is called, the Ananta Shesha Naga.

AUM is Brahman, the source vibration which is the realm of Ather which relates to the principals of mind. Claims of more and more is what...

shinninglight said:
I think I would like to say that from what I have read Brahman is not the highest reality,it is the forth plane of existence and there are many planes above it,Brahman is the mental plane which is of mind,the mental plane is were every thought first forms so it is one of the lower worlds,we as soul are light and sound,
What we are calling ether consist of our energy body,it is the first energy body soul takes when descending into this lower worlds of matter energy time and space
There are worlds above this that doesn't have energy matter time and space but pure high vibration of spirit

https://www.google.com/search?q=eckankar+planes&client=ms-android-transsion&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSpJCkypPjAhXZRxUIHbMmBKgQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&cshid=1561979298854&biw=360&bih=520#imgrc=81LMe7aCbADkqM&imgdii=ygBHf4BDIxEvLM

shinninglight said:

These things are just bogus, as explained, Atman means "Everything", the ancient Greek terminology of "God" is "Pan", which means "EVERYTHING" there is, absolutely everything.

The Atman or Aether is in everything, all dimensions, all levels, all existence.

HP Mageson666 said:
God Realization

The term God Realization, is within numerous books written by Hindu Guru's for western audiences, this term is used constantly and its become a power on its own. But what does it actually mean, its become a hypnotic phrase with no actual meaning so it can mean anything to anyone. Its also created obsessed individuals who use this to justify anything.

The term Brahman is translated into God for western audiences and this is the confusion. Hindu metaphysic's is based upon the realization of Brahman, within the Hindu texts such as the Upanishads this is openly explained. When the Kundalini energy is awoken and directed to the crown, which causes the full opening of the thousand petal lotus, one becomes a Brahmana which means one who has realized Brahman.

Brahman is the element of Akasha in Hinduism, this is the element of Ather, once the serpent is fully ascended the energy centers in the mind are fully open and from here one is fully connected into the element of Ether which relates to mind. The Ether element or Brahman is the subtle element that the other four elements manifest from and of, its the universal astral light, that vibrational power that manifests all archetypes that manifest into the material universe. Brahman means Ether that is all, the Brahman is eternal its always existed.

Brahman is a non-personal energy field in the ancient Vedic texts, its a impersonal force and was treated as such by the Brahmana's.

In the recent times in the last several hundred years in Hinduism with the infiltration of the enemy from within such as Buddhism and from without with Islam, the Jewsuits and Christianity, in the east the attempt to turn what is an impersonal energy field into a personal human being who is placed as the man made creator of the universe, which is beyond clown world, its clown universe. This has become the Bhakti movement that dominates Hinduism of today. Each group the Vaishnava's the Saivties, the Shakta's all claim their personal deity is the Brahman, and engage in devotional worship of such. And what this amounts to is a moralistic, sentimental movement that replaces spiritual knowledge and practice with moralistic rules and sentimentalism as spirituality which creates a religious version of the social credit system in Communist China. And actual spiritual practices are then openly ridiculed as inferior by such movements and lost and corrupted. Which creates a society the enemy can manipulate and take over.

Originally the serpent deity in Hinduism was shown as the thousand hooded serpent and related to the pure Kundalini energy that takes one to realization. Because the thousand hoods are symbolic of the fully opened thousand petal lotus of the risen serpent. Its Kundalini Yoga that is the source of ancient Hinduism. The ancient Brahmana's were also called the Naga's, meaning the Royal Cobra's. The symbol of the Naga Kings was Shesha Naga, the Thousand Hooded Serpent. The Kundalini serpent of Satan.

The highest name of God in ancient Hinduism's serpent power Yoga is Satanama which means literally "Hail Satan" the serpent is the symbol of Satan.

Source

Wow mind opening. My thousand Cobras are poping out of my head. Like a bloomin onion at road house, That gets dipped in the nectar that is sauce. Maybe Honey Mustard maybe strawberry Butter. Differnt paths to Godhead.

The steak is the greatest source of prana in the vedas. Having the sweet potato slathered over your steak, the sweet nectar and Prana uniting.

The Mojito cleansing your pallet, washing the soul in preparation for more work. It all makes sense, im suppose to go to road House.

HP Mageson666 said:
AUM is Brahman, the source vibration which is the realm of Ather which relates to the principals of mind. Claims of more and more is what...

shinninglight said:

Shouldn't Aum be used for the crown then? Why Maum?

When you look there it says Brahman is of the fourth plane,the mental plane which is of the mind,beyond the mental plane is the etheric plane note it is ether plane,it is were energy first starts before it descends into the lower worlds to the physical world,HP mageson we are not mind,we have a mind but we are not mind,so saying Brahman is the highest reality because it relates to the mind is say we are mind,the mind is an element when one passes the mental plane to the etheric plane one only perceives through intuition,above the etheric plane is the soul plane,this plane has no mind,matter time energy or plane it is just white light of pure spirit.it is the beginning of the higher God worlds as they put it,the beginning of self realization.soul realize its true identity as a loving child of god,what they call hurray or God consciousness,we have in total found 14 planes of existance five of which are considered negative as the physical,astral,casual,mental and etheric planes all have duality matter energy space and time so they are considered negative,they are like a prison for soul,a luxurious prison,soul does not have through freedom,raising the kundalini gives one godlike abilities yes but in other for one to reach through God realization one should become adept in out of body travel to reach the higher God worlds were one become totally free and experience through self realization.
Greek scholars like Plato and Pythagoras were all god realized men who did out of body travel to the higher God worlds.they taught philosophy and taught students how to out of body travel to acheive self and god realization
Am jus skipping around and I know am not explaining well
But then site explains it

That is a new age site that seems to be run by a fat Jewish individual, and goes on about Jesus and such. This is why its important that people understand the what God realization is, the raising of the serpent to the crown and the Siddha state that comes with it. That God was inserted to replace the original Brahman and that Brahman is the Ether and this element relates to mind which relates to the astral light.

You have some kind of emotional investment into arguing with me that the Brahman element is not the all, which it is and is openly stated to be.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:
God Realization

Source

Wow mind opening. My thousand Cobras are poping out of my head. Like a bloomin onion at road house, That gets dipped in the nectar that is sauce. Maybe Honey Mustard maybe strawberry Butter. Differnt paths to Godhead.

The steak is the greatest source of prana in the vedas. Having the sweet potato slathered over your steak, the sweet nectar and Prana uniting.

The Mojito cleansing your pallet, washing the soul in preparation for more work. It all makes sense, im suppose to go to road House.

One day, I will reach this higher understanding

Aldrick Strickland said:
Like a bloomin onion at road house, That gets dipped in the nectar that is sauce. Maybe Honey Mustard maybe strawberry Butter.

You really love Outback Steakhouse, don't you?

HP Mageson666 said:

shinninglight said:

All the meditations for chackra openings have variations of AUM and I understand they can even be done just with AUM though it is not equally strong. That's why the juice are so afraid of AUM I guess and replace it with OM or AOM in their shitty books. I even saw a book in a strore which had OMON RA as a title...

Brdredr said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Like a bloomin onion at road house, That gets dipped in the nectar that is sauce. Maybe Honey Mustard maybe strawberry Butter.

Nah I just like bringin the thunda from down unda.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Brdredr said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Brdredr said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Brdredr said:

Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Where men plunder and women wonder. Because jews blunder and the masses assunder. Now the Gentiles chunder at the stupid jews Blunder. Unfortunately for them there is no refunder. So were bringin the thunder from down under.

Now ya gettin it mate :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back