Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Chakra Work

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Hey hooded. Do I have to keep doing the opening of the soul on my chakras ? I feel as if I'm not doing it to my fullest ability. I know it takes a while to feel anything, so should I keep going or what ?

The opening meditations can be repeated. At first, you will feel stimulation and goosebumps, which are good indicators you are starting to open up the channels. You also need to really clean them to see any progress, on a daily basis, sometimes as much as three times a day, as negative energy can keep them closed strongly.

You need to be patient with this. This in some cases may take years or months. After your chakras are open (you will feel it when you work on them) then you have to work on them on a daily basis to keep them open and healthy.

Deep down in advancement you will not have to work on them daily to keep them open, they will be open, but you will also need to occassionally re-supply them, clean them and empower them.

HP can you write some more about this? If you have the time of course. When i was new i did the opening chakra meditations but after that i just meditate on my chakras everyday, only after some months i felt that my chakras where more open, of course they are not fully open but i'm working on it.

As my cleaning i do the Reversing curses 1 and 2 (with 216 reps of Surya) everyday. Do you think it's enough? I know that, like you said, you need to have a clean soul and chakras to have them open (HP Maxine said that it may take from 1 to 2 years to compleatily clean your soul and chakras).

Chakras in general have been treated as a mystery object as people seldom understand how they are used or how to appropriately grow them and empower them.

Big mistakes are therefore done in chakra work by people especially in the new age, who "stimulate and open" chakras, which can be extremely dirty, improperly empowered, and generally dysfunctional, which causes a series of problems. Much of this comes not only from spiritual disinformation but also from how these people practice strange communion with entities hostile to humanity such as the grey aliens, who want to keep us dysfunctional, sick, and pacified in their alien agenda.

Your chakras sound to be open, but this does not imply they are as expanded or as empowered. This is a second phase of the opening of them in full, which is essentially that, empowering them and feeding their content.

Dirt is also created as one who lives and requires a shower, but most of the issues can be cleaned within a 2 year span in some cases, more.

Many people chakra wise are dirty, others more others less, and some are in terminal condition by clinical standards, we would call this "hospitalization stage", but most people only care about these things where their Netflix or internet isn't working, or when they are like brutally murdered in an alley, or when they lose their family, or when they experience poverty, or when they are smacked in the face by nature, in which case they start asking questions.

This dirt can extend back to lifetimes of non-work, but the good news is that all of it can be solved by working on them and cleaning and empowering the chakras. As one who does not take showers for years, will have such a smell that drives other people away, so is the case with desires not manifesting, or with all sorts of existential perils. Needless to say, when one is aware of this, one has to not spend time debating, but jump into the bathroom and start cleaning.

As a person who smells good and is well taken care of, attracts people easily, like a flower with fragrant pleasing to the senses, everything will be smoother.

Lack of empowerment can close the chakras back up, or make them again limited, like a flower without water. Enki is portrayed as a God of the waters for this very reason, and He carries a basket in representations, which is a little water basket with which He puts water on the tree of life. This is why others of our Gods are also called gardeners, as gardening has a lot to do with natural circles and also soul maintenance.

If one has any experience with nature or with flowers, they will understand this concept easier. Unfortunately, our civilization is a bunch of idiotic drugged out primates who want fast and lazy solutions with anything, but the flow of nature does go into it's own way, and can at best only accelerated - and not cheated. One doesn't want to shower but wants to be clean, one doesn't go the gym and wants to be fit, one doesn't want to labor but wants to be productive, the list goes.

This is just the lazy primate nature, which while our salvation on some things, is a great curse on some others, sabotaging our progression.

As a flower may have opened the petals but needs more watering, it's in the process of really "opening" to become a full flower. So you must constantly water them after the flower opens, to fully "open" it. And then you have to maintain it alive and open, and clean the soil. Over watering also may not help, and similarly may drown a flower, so one has to be progressive on how much water they put on a flower.

As such I have said in the past for people to pace themselves and not be extremely worried. At first one needs a little glass of water, then two glasses, then three, what is important is to give the plant what is necessary to it's season and it's appetites, and not falsely assume that by putting more water or even fertilizer one will get a stronger plant, as this is not the case. One may drown the plant, and be forced back to square one.

The good news is that the watering and cleaning really doesn't take a lot of time or a lot of effort, after a point. Just a few minutes do suffice. There is nothing heavily laborious here. Just a habit you need to have. As you wash your face in the morning, so you wash your chakras.

Chakras have a lot of common with actual trees and flowers so it's not a coincidence in the East they used a flower representation, as this was the case everywhere also.

Like a giant tree that is very firm and powerful after thousands of years, if your chakras are extremely strong, they may able to last extended periods of time without cleaning or empowering, because they have "deep roots" and are able to draw self-sustaining power. The tree naturally will look like a mess if you do not take care of it, dead branches, and so forth. The older and more powerful the tree, it will last, but this doesn't mean that the condition will be optimal. To keep it at mint and optimal condition you have to work on it daily.

Having powerful chakras means they will be far more resilient to illness, negative energy, and so forth, but if you leave them unattended for very long periods of time, and let yourself fall, they can either close down, or even worse, evoke negativity, which can be harmful to a person.

Even then, you need to water, and take care of them, exactly as a tree, and daily, accelerating the growth and empowerment. And it grows until the trunk weights tons and tons, and the tree is immovable.

The growth of a tree that is a thousand years old, per year, is about however many millions of new trees, per year. This is the accumulation of power and work taking hold, to where one takes a step and this equals 100 steps of toddlers, in the same amount of times. The more one advances, the progress is cumulative, and stays with someone, and each step taken in development, is multiplied.

Lastly, like a flower that grows both from water and from nutrients of the roots, to actually grow the chakras and make them strong, you need to clean and empower them, but you also need to do activities like Hatha yoga, to bolster the bio-electricity aspect of the soul which corresponds to the material body.

You cannot be a skeleton Ghandi and be malnutritioned and have healthy chakras, and this is why one will experience health issues if they ignore this. This is pushing the empowerment from the physical upwards (aerobic or general physical exercise ties into this), while spiritual work as meditation pushes upwards downwards into the material. Yoga is a great link of both, doing both at the same time, as Yoga is union, but having things to unite makes this better, so meditation and material strengthening is important.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you so much! This was really amazing to read and cleared up many things! :) And thank you again to take your time to write this.

luis said:
Thank you so much! This was really amazing to read and cleared up many things! :) And thank you again to take your time to write this.

The analogies are simple but you will see them having more importance as you advance, wisdom here is simplicity.

A flower needs light, water (let's just say life) and nutrients from the soil to grow. Likewise chakras require the same.

How do you empower your chakras though? Does breathing in energy from the sun into your chakras and vibrating words of power into your chakras fall under chakra empowerment?

Academic Scholar said:
How do you empower your chakras though? Does breathing in energy from the sun into your chakras and vibrating words of power into your chakras fall under chakra empowerment?

Yes, all of this you say is valid. But you also need to do Yoga or at very bad cases when one cannot do Yoga, Pranayama or breathing meditation, combined with these.

Even by merely focusing ("meditating" as in focusing) on a chakra, you are empowering it, but far more superior methods are vibration, pranayama, working with the sun energy and such.

The foundation meditation can also be used but you have to follow up with cleaning. This meditation in the mastery level can be used for an array if not most things, and is important.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

The analogies are simple but you will see them having more importance as you advance, wisdom here is simplicity.

A flower needs light, water (let's just say life) and nutrients from the soil to grow. Likewise chakras require the same.
I already understood this (in a way more simple level) but thanks to you i know get this more.

My mistake at the beginning was to ignore cleaning and Hatha Yoga but now some month ago i started doing them and i feel much better, i'm even doing some basic exercise's for my body and using magick to heal some health problems.

What i like the most as routine is the Asana+Mantra posted by Egon (for wich i added breath of Fire for each Asana) it feels great and as my cleaning the Returning Curses 1 and 2 now is a must, if i don't clean is like i didn't take a shower for a long time. Again thank you so much!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

I already understood this (in a way more simple level) but thanks to you i know get this more.

My mistake at the beginning was to ignore cleaning and Hatha Yoga but now some month ago i started doing them and i feel much better, i'm even doing some basic exercise's for my body and using magick to heal some health problems.

What i like the most as routine is the Asana+Mantra posted by Egon (for wich i added breath of Fire for each Asana) it feels great and as my cleaning the Returning Curses 1 and 2 now is a must, if i don't clean is like i didn't take a shower for a long time. Again thank you so much!
Sorry HP just one last question just to be sure. Do you think the cleaning routine that i'm doing is enough? (Returning curses 1 and 2 with 216 reps of Surya) I do feel cleaned but should i add more even just some minutes of cleaning with visualizing the White light on my aura and chakras?

luis said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sorry HP just one last question just to be sure. Do you think the cleaning routine that i'm doing is enough? (Returning curses 1 and 2 with 216 reps of Surya) I do feel cleaned but should i add more even just some minutes of cleaning with visualizing the White light on my aura and chakras?

This I cannot answer as you have to verify on your own, by looking or feeling your own chakras. Just see if you feel negative to verify this.

Adding a few minutes to clean with visualization will definitely be profitable for you, there is no reason to not do that. It takes only a few minutes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
luis said:

This I cannot answer as you have to verify on your own, by looking or feeling your own chakras. Just see if you feel negative to verify this.

Adding a few minutes to clean with visualization will definitely be profitable for you, there is no reason to not do that. It takes only a few minutes.
Thank you for helping me so much :D

Awesome sermon HC :)

Reading this made me realize I should perhaps add a bit more emphasis to my chakras specifically, to really keep them completely clean and healthy.

[quote]… But you also need to do Yoga or at very bad cases when one cannot do Yoga, Pranayama or breathing meditation, combined with these.[/quote]

Qi Gong (Chi Kung), Tai Chi Chuan, Lian Gong or Falun Gong?? OK?

SdD said:
But you also need to do Yoga or at very bad cases when one cannot do Yoga[/b], Pranayama or breathing meditation, combined with these.
Qi Gong (Chi Kung), Tai Chi Chuan, Lian Gong or Falun Gong?? OK?

Hatha Yoga is superior and has to be practiced daily. You can combine this with a routine of any of the above.

I have found nothing that invalidates the importance of Hatha yoga. It needs to be done. Even for 10 minutes a day.

I learned through experience that cleaning is mandatory thing to do if you are serious about spiritual advancement.

I noticed that the cleaner your chakras are, they are way more responsive to mantras, and by result it is easier is to empower them.

Also by cleaning and empowering alone, one of my disabilities healed by itself, which really surprised me, and then i realized why cleaning shouldn't be underestimated, yes in the past when i was a complete beginner there were times when i didn't take the cleaning the soul seriously.

ive been meditating on my chakras daily for 2 to almost 3 years, and do yoga twice a day. most days i have trouble feeling my chakras, and then some days out of no where i feel immense energy and can feel everything strongly.... what could be the cause of this.?

When cleaning my chakras individually I multitask in a sense that whenever I'm focused on one and cleaning it, I also spin it and breathe energy into it, then I move onto the next chakra and repeat through all of my chakras. I'm essentially giving each chakra special treatment with every aspect, much like taking care of all the needs of a flower, nurturing it and helping it grow each day.

........ I fucking love your analogies.

serpentwalker666 said:
ive been meditating on my chakras daily for 2 to almost 3 years, and do yoga twice a day. most days i have trouble feeling my chakras, and then some days out of no where i feel immense energy and can feel everything strongly.... what could be the cause of this.?

Energy levels is what it sounds like. You should be breathing energy into your chakras to empower them every day, it's much like the foundation meditation only you do it for your chakras. Spinning your chakras, focusing on your chakras, cleaning your chakras and doing hatha yoga is all well and good but you still need to 'feed' your chakras.

Chakra Breathing

Directing Energy

Hello,

does over-use of computer and internet (watching youtube etc.) have a negative effect on the chakras?

LightMangoMango said:
Hello,

does over-use of computer and internet (watching youtube etc.) have a negative effect on the chakras?

I wouldn't say so, no. However if this at the expense of the whole development of your existence, then it also has an effect obviously and that is negative.

Is Munka good for cleaning the chakras? Or there are side-effects? Could you Cobra explain a bit in depth the energies and the nature of this mantra? Since I'm not very familiar with sanskrit (runes are of easier comprehension at least for me).
Thanks

What could happen if the flower is overflown with water?
How could a gardener know how much water it needs?
Just out of curiosity.
I like having lots of water in the summer.
And I work on the garden everyday.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dirt is also created as one who lives and requires a shower, but most of the issues can be cleaned within a 2 year span in some cases, more.

Many people chakra wise are dirty, others more others less, and some are in terminal condition by clinical standards, we would call this "hospitalization stage", but most people only care about these things where their Netflix or internet isn't working, or when they are like brutally murdered in an alley, or when they lose their family, or when they experience poverty, or when they are smacked in the face by nature, in which case they start asking questions.
As one who does not take showers for years, will have such a smell that drives other people away, so is the case with desires not manifesting, or with all sorts of existential perils. Needless to say, when one is aware of this, one has to not spend time debating, but jump into the bathroom and start cleaning.

As a person who smells good and is well taken care of, attracts people easily, like a flower with fragrant pleasing to the senses, everything will be smoother.

If one has any experience with nature or with flowers, they will understand this concept easier. Unfortunately, our civilization is a bunch of idiotic drugged out primates who want fast and lazy solutions with anything, but the flow of nature does go into it's own way, and can at best only accelerated - and not cheated. One doesn't want to shower but wants to be clean, one doesn't go the gym and wants to be fit, one doesn't want to labor but wants to be productive, the list goes.

This is just the lazy primate nature, which while our salvation on some things, is a great curse on some others, sabotaging our progression.

If anyone ever experienced this or something similar.. a messy and unclean house doesn't inspire, doesn't move one into action to clean it or really do anything. It feels like the greatest longest most annoying time wasting and tiring thing to even start to do. It doesnt motivate. Unless you're like ocd or totally fed up with it..
But it has to be done, and kept clean afterwards.

If a place (house) is very dirty it can take quite a bit to clean properly, but once done, the result is so much better. And the regular cleaning after is much easier.

about the 'idiotic drugged out primates' well you can see that here. No gardens anymore. Only stones and pots with a few flowers. Thats all. For a country at sea level and rather wet soil.. this is asking for trouble and problems with water flooding all over the place instead of being used reasonably..

SdD said:
[quote]… But you also need to do Yoga or at very bad cases when one cannot do Yoga, Pranayama or breathing meditation, combined with these.

Qi Gong (Chi Kung), Tai Chi Chuan, Lian Gong or Falun Gong?? OK?[/quote]

I HIGHLY recommend adding Qi Gong & Falun Gong to your routine. I practice both Hatha(mornings) and Kundalini(night) yoga everyday and that alone raises a lot of energy. I am able to squeeze in Qi gong and falun gong as well and I noted that there's a difference in feeling the chi with this practice. Also whatever branch of internal martial arts, they all work towards the same purpose overall, chi cultivation.

My main reason for adding this to my daily routine is, the overall benefits and how it increases the energies and power of whatever else I do and also because in working the elements I believe a crucial part in this and even further more, advanced alchemical workings, being able to manipulate and direct chi will aid in this tremendously. So I'd say think longterm and what your practices and routines are leading to (Meaning having goals).

serpentwalker666 said:

The chakras are constantly being influenced by the planets 24/7, to what degree and extent? Many things factor into that equation. Being that you are empowering your soul, you feel it a lot more and have heightened your sensitivity to planetary influences. Also with chakra work you will sometimes feel effects of your meditations hours or days later as this accumulates over times.

In the end balance and control can be achieved, where you will know beyond any speck of doubt that this chakra is open. To know this you will feel a pressure whenever you focus on it and this pressure will be effortless. But surges of energy felt in chakras can come from different things and also the presence of your GD can produce this effect as well.

One thing I'd like to add, because I've noticed a few newbies get confused about this. Magic, meditation, and all this stuff, is a science. This is exactly true. However people in turn also have an issue with believing it's far more overly specific and niche than it is, as if one minuscule error is going to make their head explode. Things like "oh i forgot to roll my R once during my meditation, is everything i did now forfeit."

The short answer is no. I felt like this needed to be touched on as a funny thing I noticed among beginners is the constant nagging fear of doing something wrong.
To be sure, it's good to know you're doing something right, but there comes a point when you need to relax a bit and believe your workings are doing something.

One instance of this is the distinction between "opening" and "working on" your chakras. I've begun to notice people think there's some sort of hard line or disconnect between the two. Mostly untrue. The "opening" chakra meditations do take one a bit easier to begin with. However, if one pays attention, the sanskrit vibrations used for these is pretty much always the same sanskrit vibrations and methods you'll be using to empower your chakras later.

My point is, I've noticed a slew of people who for some reason have fallen into the paranoid mindset of "should I even start trying to empower, i may not have opened enough". Past a certain point in time, one simply has to do more and more, at a moderate pace. The truth is, by "empowering" your chakras, you're "opening" them. By "opening" your chakras, you're "empowering" them. Don't overwork yourself prematurely of course, but don't let yourself start believing the distinctions between one method and the other have a massive disconnect between them. There are probably people out there who have never moved on to powering themselves more because they're still sitting unsure and doubtful as to whether they've passed the "starter" stages or not and are scared of ill consequence.

It's easy to be paranoid that you're not doing the right thing. But it's as HP said, you're nourishing and watering your chakras. Just do it at the best pace fit for you and try not to constantly self doubt yourself.

I say this as someone who's been there. I spent months not really feeling much at all, wondering if I was even doing anything and what was real. Eventually I'd stuck it out to the point I started tasting the pineal gland liquid and feeling my kundalini stir and react. Sometimes things just take time. Years from now when I'm more advanced than I am now, I'll look back and laugh at myself for how long it took me to genuinely feel like I had a functioning AoP.

I am grateful for these explanations by HP HC because the opening of the chakras meditations left me wondering. I felt some of the described effects while doing these but nothing major. The descriptions of these meditations weren't that explicit either compared to this explanation. I included visualisations of chakras while cleaning my aura. I had a feeling that chakras aren't low maintenance units and now I got my confirmation. Thank You.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The opening meditations can be repeated. At first, you will feel stimulation and goosebumps, which are good indicators you are starting to open up the channels. You also need to really clean them to see any progress, on a daily basis, sometimes as much as three times a day, as negative energy can keep them closed strongly.

You need to be patient with this. This in some cases may take years or months. After your chakras are open (you will feel it when you work on them) then you have to work on them on a daily basis to keep them open and healthy.

Deep down in advancement you will not have to work on them daily to keep them open, they will be open, but you will also need to occassionally re-supply them, clean them and empower them.

HP can you write some more about this? If you have the time of course. When i was new i did the opening chakra meditations but after that i just meditate on my chakras everyday, only after some months i felt that my chakras where more open, of course they are not fully open but i'm working on it.

As my cleaning i do the Reversing curses 1 and 2 (with 216 reps of Surya) everyday. Do you think it's enough? I know that, like you said, you need to have a clean soul and chakras to have them open (HP Maxine said that it may take from 1 to 2 years to compleatily clean your soul and chakras).

Chakras in general have been treated as a mystery object as people seldom understand how they are used or how to appropriately grow them and empower them.

Big mistakes are therefore done in chakra work by people especially in the new age, who "stimulate and open" chakras, which can be extremely dirty, improperly empowered, and generally dysfunctional, which causes a series of problems. Much of this comes not only from spiritual disinformation but also from how these people practice strange communion with entities hostile to humanity such as the grey aliens, who want to keep us dysfunctional, sick, and pacified in their alien agenda.

Your chakras sound to be open, but this does not imply they are as expanded or as empowered. This is a second phase of the opening of them in full, which is essentially that, empowering them and feeding their content.

This dirt can extend back to lifetimes of non-work, but the good news is that all of it can be solved by working on them and cleaning and empowering the chakras. As one who does not take showers for years, will have such a smell that drives other people away, so is the case with desires not manifesting, or with all sorts of existential perils. Needless to say, when one is aware of this, one has to not spend time debating, but jump into the bathroom and start cleaning.

Lack of empowerment can close the chakras back up, or make them again limited, like a flower without water. Enki is portrayed as a God of the waters for this very reason, and He carries a basket in representations, which is a little water basket with which He puts water on the tree of life. This is why others of our Gods are also called gardeners, as gardening has a lot to do with natural circles and also soul maintenance.

As a flower may have opened the petals but needs more watering, it's in the process of really "opening" to become a full flower. So you must constantly water them after the flower opens, to fully "open" it. And then you have to maintain it alive and open, and clean the soil. Over watering also may not help, and similarly may drown a flower, so one has to be progressive on how much water they put on a flower.

As such I have said in the past for people to pace themselves and not be extremely worried. At first one needs a little glass of water, then two glasses, then three, what is important is to give the plant what is necessary to it's season and it's appetites, and not falsely assume that by putting more water or even fertilizer one will get a stronger plant, as this is not the case. One may drown the plant, and be forced back to square one.

The good news is that the watering and cleaning really doesn't take a lot of time or a lot of effort, after a point. Just a few minutes do suffice. There is nothing heavily laborious here. Just a habit you need to have. As you wash your face in the morning, so you wash your chakras.

Chakras have a lot of common with actual trees and flowers so it's not a coincidence in the East they used a flower representation, as this was the case everywhere also.

Like a giant tree that is very firm and powerful after thousands of years, if your chakras are extremely strong, they may able to last extended periods of time without cleaning or empowering, because they have "deep roots" and are able to draw self-sustaining power. The tree naturally will look like a mess if you do not take care of it, dead branches, and so forth. The older and more powerful the tree, it will last, but this doesn't mean that the condition will be optimal. To keep it at mint and optimal condition you have to work on it daily.

Having powerful chakras means they will be far more resilient to illness, negative energy, and so forth, but if you leave them unattended for very long periods of time, and let yourself fall, they can either close down, or even worse, evoke negativity, which can be harmful to a person.

Even then, you need to water, and take care of them, exactly as a tree, and daily, accelerating the growth and empowerment. And it grows until the trunk weights tons and tons, and the tree is immovable.

The growth of a tree that is a thousand years old, per year, is about however many millions of new trees, per year. This is the accumulation of power and work taking hold, to where one takes a step and this equals 100 steps of toddlers, in the same amount of times. The more one advances, the progress is cumulative, and stays with someone, and each step taken in development, is multiplied.

Lastly, like a flower that grows both from water and from nutrients of the roots, to actually grow the chakras and make them strong, you need to clean and empower them, but you also need to do activities like Hatha yoga, to bolster the bio-electricity aspect of the soul which corresponds to the material body.

You cannot be a skeleton Ghandi and be malnutritioned and have healthy chakras, and this is why one will experience health issues if they ignore this. This is pushing the empowerment from the physical upwards (aerobic or general physical exercise ties into this), while spiritual work as meditation pushes upwards downwards into the material. Yoga is a great link of both, doing both at the same time, as Yoga is union, but having things to unite makes this better, so meditation and material strengthening is important.

I'm in bad times about my balance. I have my temperament and my creativity controlled, but it is difficult to keep the chakras healthy. I am exercising and meditating more because I have depression. My meditations have improved, but it is very difficult to take care of the chakras. This sermon appeared on the homepage just when I needed it! Thank you! It seems that it came directly from Satan to me, I believe that other people go through the same.

Can chakras create sensations that parallel into physical sensations? Many years ago during high school for some specific reason after not meditating at all for a while. I did some meditations this was the older opening the chakras.

(FYI just because I've been at this a long time doesn't mean I've advanced it was much like other older members who state on and off development)

I noticed one time during math class('06-'07 area) early in the morning like 10ish or so. That I had a triangular/pyramidic sensation in the center of my brain. Unfortunately, it sounds positive to some but what I felt like was my mind was filled to the brim with class information and the best description that I can state is my RAM ran out of space.

Is it possible for chakras to be activated negatively?

And my other question is are people who pump energy and vibration into the 8 chakras of the main ones; 3rd eye + 7 middle excluding the sides.

Are you guys using affirmations to program the energy? or is the mere act of breathing in and vibrating into a chakra more than enough to activate, open, and empower? Is the mere act of sending energy into it not going to manifest negatively is what I'm trying to state?

(Affirmation being say for 3rd eye: My 3rd eye is permanently opening and empowering in a healthy and positive manner for me)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Even by merely focusing ("meditating" as in focusing) on a chakra, you are empowering it...

What if ever since discovering JoS and reading on chakras you can't help but think about them? Is that a form of working on them?

The mere thought of thinking about a chakra fires off a physi-spirtual sensation to that area.

Now obviously that doesn't do much but what if you question reality with is the reason why I'm angry because a chakra activated such sensation or is the reason why this or that is because of something spiritual in me.

Sounds excessive and perhaps it is but what if you are overly focused on spiritual things, often times while bored and thinking in say a waiting room or at a meeting.

HPS Maxine has stated before, if you work on your chakras and they are not fully cleaned, this can cause bad karma and bad events to manifest more, as you are also empowering the dirt and dross, not just the chakra. From personal experience, if you take the time to fully clean your chakras for a period of time, when you start empowering them more, you will have much better and bigger results. Newer people should make cleaning a priority, rather than going hard on high reps for empowering.

The Final RTR is great for deep cleaning. I do it, and then cleaning after, and then my AoP.

Ghost in the Machine said:
When cleaning my chakras individually I multitask in a sense that whenever I'm focused on one and cleaning it, I also spin it and breathe energy into it, then I move onto the next chakra and repeat through all of my chakras. I'm essentially giving each chakra special treatment with every aspect, much like taking care of all the needs of a flower, nurturing it and helping it grow each day.

I do the same with my chakras, and I also fucking love his analogies :lol:

This applies to me too, I guess I need to start working on this as well. But my hand chakras seems to be strong and very active, plus I use clear quartz crystals to empower and strengthen them. So hopefully this shouldn't be a problem for me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What about the chakra extensions and minor chakras. When one advances enough to open these, should he make sure to also clean/empower them regularly? I assume this is unnecessary for the minor bodily/face ones. Or will taking care for the main chakras suffice?

Also, in general, what's the role minor chakras of the body, face, auxiliary heart chakras, and the chakras above the head play? Does their function tie in with the description of acupuncture points at the given location?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have found nothing that invalidates the importance of Hatha yoga. It needs to be done. Even for 10 minutes a day.

Are the five Tibetan rites considered hatha yoga?

LightAlgur said:
Just out of curiosity.

You see this by how a plant responds. In summer the plants do need more water than the winter. It also depends on the plants you have.

If there is severely too much water, you have to stop watering for a few days. Normally the plant while drowning it has a similar effect of withering and weakening.

Some other plants do reject water on their own, in particular big trees.

A good way to judge is according to size and your intuition here. They are alive, and you can feel it. But you must tune into the plant, not yourself.

Taurus666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Are the five Tibetan rites considered hatha yoga?

No, the Tibetans are another form of exercise. They are not Qi Gong either.

They fall closer to Pranayama, but with postures and movement.

For months I was meditating on my Ajna but got little to no results. Should I pass to other chakras?

Lydia said:
HPS Maxine has stated before, if you work on your chakras and they are not fully cleaned, this can cause bad karma and bad events to manifest more, as you are also empowering the dirt and dross, not just the chakra. From personal experience, if you take the time to fully clean your chakras for a period of time, when you start empowering them more, you will have much better and bigger results. Newer people should make cleaning a priority, rather than going hard on high reps for empowering.

The Final RTR is great for deep cleaning. I do it, and then cleaning after, and then my AoP.

Ghost in the Machine said:

I do the same with my chakras, and I also fucking love his analogies :lol:
I think (and correct me if i'm wrong) it depends on the affirmation that you use after you vibrated the mantra/rune in the chakra, for example i don't only say that my chakra is empowered in a positive way but i add that is open and free from any blockages. I feel like this can help to not empower bad stuff in the chakra. If you just empower the chakra and whatever it's in it then of course you are going to empower bad things too.

We had major thunder and lightening storm here just the other night.

I was caught up in it and someone said I'll still have to go into work if I got struck by lightening. Joking obviously.

But I actually became terrified of being struck by the lightening.

I'm my mind I would have a raised bio electricity and be an attraction for the lightening.

So the question is: one who meditates and has a raised bio electricity. Would such a person be an attraction to and thus at a higher risk of being struck by lightening?

TopoftheAbyss said:
For months I was meditating on my Ajna but got little to no results. Should I pass to other chakras?

This is one of the hardest chakras to get properly going and keep permanently open, but it is a very rewarding one to work on, so you can move on, but you will eventually have to return to work it. And do so daily.

Hahaha I understand and see.
Thank you for the gardening advice my brother.

Near my garden I spotted some weeds,
I have to stop them from growing and spreading.
So I might be away for just a bit.

Nevertheless, I’m taking care of my duties.
As always watering, protecting my garden and others’.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
LightAlgur said:
Just out of curiosity.

You see this by how a plant responds. In summer the plants do need more water than the winter. It also depends on the plants you have.

If there is severely too much water, you have to stop watering for a few days. Normally the plant while drowning it has a similar effect of withering and weakening.

Some other plants do reject water on their own, in particular big trees.

A good way to judge is according to size and your intuition here. They are alive, and you can feel it. But you must tune into the plant, not yourself.

Arcadia said:
I thought of a way to put this symbolically, in an analogy. There are standards to writing all 26 letters of the alphabet, but everyone's handwriting differs. Sometimes, some might write the letter L more like a C, if they are rushing, for example. I use the letters C and L here because when rushing, it is more likely the L would look like a C than it would an M, for example. In this sense, the C might look like an L, if the writing was not done carefully. There is an amount of leeway, I think, which is acceptible in vibrating words and letters. If we don't roll the Rs a couple of times, it might be that the L looks more like a lowercase L or a capital i, or that the C looks more like a ( - an open-parenthesis; a particular vibration might correrspond to o, O or 0; rolling the Rs might be R whereas not rolling the Rs might be r; mispronouncing or misvibrating a word might be 5 (number five) whereas vibrating/pronouncing it correctly might be s (lowercase S), or vibrating/pronouncing the more powerful version might be S (capital S).

There is a certain leeway which I think is permissible, but then if, for example, we were to speek in 1337, using numbers and $ymb0L5 to type, then that is more like jew magic, which looks correct (it has to have the connection to the real Magick), but it is different and not going to work for us.

I hope this makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back