Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism: Power And Transformation

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
A common mistake in regards to meditation is that many people see this as a window for self deception while in reality, meditation is merely the opposite and approaching it with the wrong mindset can create endless problems.

Self lying in general has nothing to do with creative imagination, attempts of someone to expand spiritually, or the need to advance. In many cases this very tendency is delaying advancement if anything.

Imagine being stuck that in your wallet there is 1000 dollars instead of 100, and being insistant that this is the case. Telling this to others, pledging to buy gifts, refusing to accept that you have anything less than 1000 dollars. Clearly when your bills will arrive you will be fucked.

So it makes sense as in the above that whomever insists in lying will harm themselves in the end, while those who say the truth about where they are already moving towards advancement. And eventually they will turn their 100 bucks to 1000 and then 10000, because they accepted that at some point they had only 10. Of course it hurts but this is necessary for progress.

Many people do a big amount of self lying and this is conflated with meditation. An example here is how some people like to lie about themselves about certain abilities.

Lying to ones self is only delaying someone from advancing and is also preventing the mind from actually training to aquire power. Within the context of seriousness and training, we have creative visualization and positive affirmation. Of course in this case, we realize that this is something in the making, rather than a lie.

As such Spiritual Satanism becoming a circus is contrary to everyones interest who truly cares about Satan but above all the danger is harmful to one's self.

What meditation does and why people avoid it like wildfire is that it brings someone face to face with one's self. Through which way this can be a longer or a shorter way.

Meditation used as escapism is very common in particular in Buddhism and other meditation schools, where one is essentially either aiming for the maximum amount of narcotic non-existence, or alternatively for big amounts of self lying such as wiccans who are very arrogant because of small successes with this art.

When one discovers that the mind has power, it is easy for someone to fly of the handle. This includes also when one becomes aware of the allegience to the Demons, or when power is developed through meditation.

What anyone mature however realizes is that this is truly nothing to become crazy about and that any level of power is always followed up by another and higher level of power.

Like any form of human power, spiritual power needs to be handled with proper care. It can definitely be misused.

Rushing power in that regard is also happening in many areas of life where people get carried away by competition, jealousy, contempt, and other factors.

One example here is using steroids. While these may provide acceleration of growth, they can be disastrous. In a similar fashion and because people constanly "rush", we have symptoms of laziness, or exaggerations going out of control where people only seek to puff themselves up in contrast to every external and verifiable proof.

An example here is how few people think that it is positive to engage in lying about level of progress. Or how people over the years say things like "Oh, I have 5 kundalinis" and all sorts or stupid stuff. As if one were not enough.

Its sort of like iPads, gotta have more than one to sound cool. How about a thousand? Yes, that sounds better. A thousand serpents. Yea, right.

To put this into perspective modern "spirituality" is just a reflection of the already existing society- cheap, fast, quick, everything today is MacDonalds in its mentality. Everything has to happen rapidly or is of no value, the universe needs to be rushed, everything has to be in accordance to our taste for ever-quicker delivery.

New Agers do one sloppy meditation, then of course they raise a serpent. From a leftist hobotron, they suddenly evolve to a leftist hobotron that also assumes on top of it it just reached the essence of the cosmos, reinforcing its own hobotron. And that is their "spirituality". An extension of general consumerism.

Essentially this is because value and wisdom is not understood, and therefore, everything gets clothed in a nihilistic consumerist mindset. In the same way one owns an iPad, they want to yield what is in their mind infinite power, and in particular reason for no reason. In the same way people lie about shoes, one then has to lie about important subjects just to keep a chain of lies going.

If therefore one can hold wisdom and power, everyone assumes, is only a question of their silly or infantile imagination, in the general air of entitlement of the era. When people who are shallow find out this is not the case they become angry.

The reality is power cannot be cheated in spirituality and this is why many people like jews and other slaves decide to just "rush it" by abusing other human beings or using drugs and general delusions to just increase the temporal illusion of yielding any form of power. Obviously this is stupid and leads nowhere.

As such the above should not be the aim of any Spiritual Satanist. The goal of Satanism is not who makes the more gigantic lies, but who truly reaches a state of evolutionary progress, above all, for their own self. Satan shows his promise to people when they advance.

Said advancement will also be verifiable in your life, in how your life will improve, a rise in your wisdom, and general betterment. One becomes a better person, and that is a far bigger sign of spiritual progress than idle words.

The point in this is not merely to feel power or borrow it, but actually build it on the inside. The enemy works in reverse by instating a parasitic thoughform to siphon people of their vitality and life, which they work through. People who use clutches to walk to their own fridge will find themselves disappointed and weak.

Existentially the above is a cheap way to exist and any person seeking power can find it within, let us also say in over abundance. We have tremendous inner power, but we were never instructed to it.

Japanese culture like Dragonball Z and other shows, is increasingly popular because it contains elements of what is actually the Aryan Path or Sanatana Dharma in application.

Characters in these shows like Goku that reach tremendous levels of power, do so by elaborate training. Goku in these shows was instructed, he did not have others do his work for him while he was lazy. This is because Goku had a future, unlike hostile aliens in the show who had no purpose but to be parasitic aliens and were mostly thriving on parasitic power. The parellels here I believe are easy to be draw about the enemy.

Another thing one must also keep in mind, if one is to be a serious Satanist and if this is not some joke to them, that power has to be true and therefore dependable. In the same way one would not like to have fake monopoly money, one must scorn and refuse to accept lies about their condition or circus of immature people who pretend they are capable of things they are not.

In Satanism we have a huge boost because the Gods appreciate the valor of a Satanist to join them, so one can advance faster than being without, but this does not invalidate that work has to be done.

Any work put into advancing you will also help you tremendously by making your life easier. Especially nowadays where weakening is done on a systematic way, this way of life becomes more important than ever for those who want to get a firm grounding and empower themselves.

I get the feel this comes from a comment I made :lol:

In my personal opinion lying to oneself has a place in Satanism. Like all things it's down to how it is done and what for. Lying to yourself that you are a god when in reality you are not will cause problems for you.

But lying to yourself that you are becoming a better person or that you are succeeding (even if you aren't), would help program one's mind for success, wouldn't you agree?

Not that just telling yourself that you are succeeding is enough for actual success one still has to put in the work to make it happen. But getting into that mindset helps tremendously in my opinion. The effort is wasted if one allows a negative mindset to deconstruct all the work they put in. This is fixed by lying.

By smiling at the mirror even when you are miserable. By telling yourself that you can do it, even when you can't. By telling yourself that you will succeed even when it seems impossible.

Dahaarkan said:
But lying to yourself that you are becoming a better person or that you are succeeding (even if you aren't), would help program one's mind for success, wouldn't you agree?

Not that just telling yourself that you are succeeding is enough for actual success one still has to put in the work to make it happen. But getting into that mindset helps tremendously in my opinion. The effort is wasted if one allows a negative mindset to deconstruct all the work they put in. This is fixed by lying.

By smiling at the mirror even when you are miserable. By telling yourself that you can do it, even when you can't. By telling yourself that you will succeed even when it seems impossible.

This is not branded as lying. As stated in my post this is creative imagination and is a mental process.

I did not read the comment if you linked it.

You have confused lying with actually combating negativity and reprogramming. This is not lying. One understands this is a process of mental reconstruction or creation, rather than the cheap term of lying.

My post was more existential and on self overcoming in the spiritual sense rather than idle mental memetics of telling one's self stuff to deprogram.

What also people find out is that this even, without progress, this is only a mental exercise.

Mental exercise should not be conflated with "it was real in my mind there were lampshades". The mental is only one level.

People saying that they are healed or healing IMO for example is not a lie in that they know it is a process rather.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
everything today is MacDonalds in its mentality.
That's a very good way to put it. After half an hour, you're hungry again, and then I hope upset because you wasted money on that crap.

everything has to be in accordance to our taste for ever-quicker delivery.
It just so happens that I am making a new post for recent j/news, and some of it is about one-day deliveries.

I couldn't find a video clip of it, so...

Futurama "The Root of All Evil"
In Futurama, things have become so much more lazy, that in the years 3000+ we no longer visit a post box or post office but have tubes going here, there, and everywhere. Two interracial friends, Dwight and Cubert, are taking on their respective bureaucrat and professor dads, in business, because the dads don't treat the friends maturely. They send off for something, via a tube.

Dwight: The ad says to allow 4 to 6 seconds for delivery.
Cubert: Pfft! More like 7.

If therefore one can hold wisdom and power, everyone assumes, is only a question of their silly or infantile imagination
Merely for the reason of pointing out a coincidence, they mention "infantile" in this episode, as well.

Dahaarkan said:

In my personal opinion lying to oneself has a place in Satanism. Like all things it's down to how it is done and what for. Lying to yourself that you are a god when in reality you are not will cause problems for you.

I think I said something very similar before, but with new information we can update and correct things. So I think that that's more convincing yourself to be better and that you can be better. Lying would be deluding yourself that you are something which you are not, which discourages work and encourages complacency.

this does not have to be with your video game, but probably about the questions about kundalini, it must have blocked so much crap that he, HPHC, decided to write this ...

Beautiful post.
Everyone wants to be a god, have spiritual powers but...
very few people want to work for it.
Or aware of the massive work behind it.

Nikolas said:
Rushing power in that regard is also happening in many areas of life where people get carried away by competition, jealousy, contempt, and other factors. "

If i would tell you there is a guy who is obsessed with power and actually has many astrological planets that cause him his desire for power and leadership and has a lot of hatred , its like he is at war with the Universe . Always trying too hard and never happy with what he already has, what would you say to that man?

Some time in the future, im not sure when, maybe in a few months , i would like if you could take a look over my astrogram and tell me more about myself. I dont understand myself at all at this moment. I need help from the best. I always feel the need to change and to be better.

I wonder if there are others who feel like I do. I want to talk with them.
I feel like i am on a journey to discover " me", how I actually am, how i am supposed to be . It is so weird. :?

This is not a bad state of mind and it is called being a nature that wants power.

Meditate to find out. It helps you big time.

If I try to bang you in the astral sorry, it is very hard for me to realize I'm in a dream and to gain lucidity.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
everything today is MacDonalds in its mentality.
That's a very good way to put it. After half an hour, you're hungry again, and then I hope upset because you wasted money on that crap.

everything has to be in accordance to our taste for ever-quicker delivery.
It just so happens that I am making a new post for recent j/news, and some of it is about one-day deliveries.

I couldn't find a video clip of it, so...

Futurama "The Root of All Evil"
In Futurama, things have become so much more lazy, that in the years 3000+ we no longer visit a post box or post office but have tubes going here, there, and everywhere. Two interracial friends, Dwight and Cubert, are taking on their respective bureaucrat and professor dads, in business, because the dads don't treat the friends maturely. They send off for something, via a tube.

Dwight: The ad says to allow 4 to 6 seconds for delivery.
Cubert: Pfft! More like 7.

If therefore one can hold wisdom and power, everyone assumes, is only a question of their silly or infantile imagination
Merely for the reason of pointing out a coincidence, they mention "infantile" in this episode, as well.

Dahaarkan said:

I think I said something very similar before, but with new information we can update and correct things. So I think that that's more convincing yourself to be better and that you can be better. Lying would be deluding yourself that you are something which you are not, which discourages work and encourages complacency.

Blah mcdonalds. All organic Home cooked meals for me thank you. God That makes me want to vomit thinking about it. I forgot fast foodchains existed or something. Nasty.

There's a real tender balance to things. One needs self belief, and belief in the fact of what they're doing to succeed. At the same time, too much of this can lead to nothing.

This topic does speak to me, as when I first started out, I expected a lot from myself. I was relatively dumbfounded when my first attempts at magick did not work out. In a developing mindset its easy to look for reasons that aren't yourself to blame. A lot of people don't make it past that point and give up, never really able to accept the failure as their own. Truth be told, in retrospect, I was sloppy and lazy. Magick is a science, and you get what you put in. It wasn't until a year after I started my development that my magic started working for me. Failure is a harsh teacher, but at the same time, it can be a very good one.

Complacency can also screw people over. I talked in a previous thread, about spiritual genes and such, and my own personal experiences. As embarrassing as it is to admit, due to my experiences with such things, when I was a younger man I so easily fell into a mindset that I was already ahead in the allegorical footrace and could rest on my laurels. Of course this just means the people actually putting in the hard yards overtake you soon enough. Point is, even if you're born fortunate, you'll still ultimately have to do the same work as anyone else.

Self belief can be your greatest ally and worst enemy. Without it, I never would have survived and continued to this point. But with too much of it, I expected too much from too little. One thing I think people underestimate too is what a wide array of emotions continued power meditation can bring forth. Its just as easy to get lost in those too, and the majority of stories I've heard about people starting out for the first time with meditation, well, seldom few have ever been easy. But that's pretty much the whole point, in the end.

This is exactly why i take with a pinch of salt, the unlikely experiences i read by people on this forum and i always check from the other experienced members and the HPs ,if what im experiencing is a self delusion or a recognized phenomenon. I hear stories like "bro im a teen and i meditated 3 days and now my third eye is wide open. Im like a jedi and i can see through walls. This one god was dressed in a punk outfit riding a motorbike and came to me personally askin me help in this matter." And im like holy shit, that totally didn't happen.

I was in groups before where i experienced firsthand delusional people claiming they we're in contact with the gods and when asked a simple question weren't able to confirm it. Some people even claimed that even if they didn't meditate they had figured out spiritual dynamics and knew all there is to know about the universe and constantly wrote theories and even though Gods were channeling themselves in their dreams. They claimed they had decoded the universe by thinking about it while doing nothing at home,being unemployed,living in their mom's basement. Im like "yeah dude that totally happened and what you're saying is totally true."(As true as the theory that 6 million jews were made into lampshades by magickal gas chambers disguised as shower rooms.)

Another reason i just stick to the forums and the HPs advice because they know wtf they're talking about.

That explains why the ones I knew that had veeery crappy personalities hardly meditated at all. Lazy is a factor but I'm sure that not wanting to self analyze had a big part as well. But they sure did have time to make up some of the weirdest lies. Or does it just come to them naturally? I don't even know nor do I care to take time to understand these people. They just waste everyone's time.

muriceias said:
I have 2 kundalinis one at the spine and one at the midle of my legs

Yes of course. The more, the better. Amirite?

Every energy that feels wavy does not have to be a "kundalini". Hate to disappoint.

hailourtruegod said:
That explains why the ones I knew that had veeery crappy personalities hardly meditated at all. Lazy is a factor but I'm sure that not wanting to self analyze had a big part as well. But they sure did have time to make up some of the weirdest lies. Or does it just come to them naturally? I don't even know nor do I care to take time to understand these people. They just waste everyone's time.

All of these mentalities are mirror reflections of our society but in steroids. Weakness overcompensates in this way to present itself that way.

The incapacity of dealing with reality in many cases can created big and tremendous lies as a result of this, but this is not the path of Satanism. This is antithetical to Satanism in everyway.

In the same way some people believe that "a prayer to the lord" or going into the confession room just saved them, or weird stories about jews and the bible, the same mentality carries over in this place after, which is a bit unavoidable, and then confusion is created. The confession from back then becomes Muh Godhead Done In 2 Weeks now.

People nowadays cheat on everything. As such it would be advisable for boys to take up sports and girls likewise. This should help people understand reality.

A person who has built or plans to build something in their lives requires some sort of understanding of life first. A person who is into athletics would be far more easy to comprehend that you need time and care to build things up and that self deception keeps you back. Also, the power and value of the reward.

Always funny how a chef for 2 years thinks they have conquered the kitchen while master chefs of over 30 years just have to tell you "Oh man, there is always more to learn, I do not know shit!". One who has also not even cared to ever cook can be the greatest cook ever in their mind, they can have no mistake.

It's the Lazy Ego in question after all, how dare you say that one who cannot even cook eggs cannot do fine dining dishes. Humeen Has Infinitru Potentiaru!!

We live in the era where questioning this mentality is seen as an enemy hostility. If I wake up tommorow and I say that I am a gorilla, gotta live it, and accept it, because if you do not I might cry, and this is the biggest crime of the civilization to pay.

Always good to have people literally fucked up in the head and lost around, just do not break out on their delusional paranoia, because in that case, someone may actually start advancing and this can be problematic!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A common mistake in regards to meditation is that many people see this as a window for self deception while in reality, meditation is merely the opposite and approaching it with the wrong mindset can create endless problems.

Self lying in general has nothing to do with creative imagination, attempts of someone to expand spiritually, or the need to advance. In many cases this very tendency is delaying advancement if anything.

Imagine being stuck that in your wallet there is 1000 dollars instead of 100, and being insistant that this is the case. Telling this to others, pledging to buy gifts, refusing to accept that you have anything less than 1000 dollars. Clearly when your bills will arrive you will be fucked.

So it makes sense as in the above that whomever insists in lying will harm themselves in the end, while those who say the truth about where they are already moving towards advancement. And eventually they will turn their 100 bucks to 1000 and then 10000, because they accepted that at some point they had only 10. Of course it hurts but this is necessary for progress.

Many people do a big amount of self lying and this is conflated with meditation. An example here is how some people like to lie about themselves about certain abilities.

Lying to ones self is only delaying someone from advancing and is also preventing the mind from actually training to aquire power. Within the context of seriousness and training, we have creative visualization and positive affirmation. Of course in this case, we realize that this is something in the making, rather than a lie.

As such Spiritual Satanism becoming a circus is contrary to everyones interest who truly cares about Satan but above all the danger is harmful to one's self.

What meditation does and why people avoid it like wildfire is that it brings someone face to face with one's self. Through which way this can be a longer or a shorter way.

Meditation used as escapism is very common in particular in Buddhism and other meditation schools, where one is essentially either aiming for the maximum amount of narcotic non-existence, or alternatively for big amounts of self lying such as wiccans who are very arrogant because of small successes with this art.

When one discovers that the mind has power, it is easy for someone to fly of the handle. This includes also when one becomes aware of the allegience to the Demons, or when power is developed through meditation.

What anyone mature however realizes is that this is truly nothing to become crazy about and that any level of power is always followed up by another and higher level of power.

Like any form of human power, spiritual power needs to be handled with proper care. It can definitely be misused.

Rushing power in that regard is also happening in many areas of life where people get carried away by competition, jealousy, contempt, and other factors.

One example here is using steroids. While these may provide acceleration of growth, they can be disastrous. In a similar fashion and because people constanly "rush", we have symptoms of laziness, or exaggerations going out of control where people only seek to puff themselves up in contrast to every external and verifiable proof.

An example here is how few people think that it is positive to engage in lying about level of progress. Or how people over the years say things like "Oh, I have 5 kundalinis" and all sorts or stupid stuff. As if one were not enough.

Its sort of like iPads, gotta have more than one to sound cool. How about a thousand? Yes, that sounds better. A thousand serpents. Yea, right.

To put this into perspective modern "spirituality" is just a reflection of the already existing society- cheap, fast, quick, everything today is MacDonalds in its mentality. Everything has to happen rapidly or is of no value, the universe needs to be rushed, everything has to be in accordance to our taste for ever-quicker delivery.

New Agers do one sloppy meditation, then of course they raise a serpent. From a leftist hobotron, they suddenly evolve to a leftist hobotron that also assumes on top of it it just reached the essence of the cosmos, reinforcing its own hobotron. And that is their "spirituality". An extension of general consumerism.

Essentially this is because value and wisdom is not understood, and therefore, everything gets clothed in a nihilistic consumerist mindset. In the same way one owns an iPad, they want to yield what is in their mind infinite power, and in particular reason for no reason. In the same way people lie about shoes, one then has to lie about important subjects just to keep a chain of lies going.

If therefore one can hold wisdom and power, everyone assumes, is only a question of their silly or infantile imagination, in the general air of entitlement of the era. When people who are shallow find out this is not the case they become angry.

The reality is power cannot be cheated in spirituality and this is why many people like jews and other slaves decide to just "rush it" by abusing other human beings or using drugs and general delusions to just increase the temporal illusion of yielding any form of power. Obviously this is stupid and leads nowhere.

As such the above should not be the aim of any Spiritual Satanist. The goal of Satanism is not who makes the more gigantic lies, but who truly reaches a state of evolutionary progress, above all, for their own self. Satan shows his promise to people when they advance.

Said advancement will also be verifiable in your life, in how your life will improve, a rise in your wisdom, and general betterment. One becomes a better person, and that is a far bigger sign of spiritual progress than idle words.

The point in this is not merely to feel power or borrow it, but actually build it on the inside. The enemy works in reverse by instating a parasitic thoughform to siphon people of their vitality and life, which they work through. People who use clutches to walk to their own fridge will find themselves disappointed and weak.

Existentially the above is a cheap way to exist and any person seeking power can find it within, let us also say in over abundance. We have tremendous inner power, but we were never instructed to it.

Japanese culture like Dragonball Z and other shows, is increasingly popular because it contains elements of what is actually the Aryan Path or Sanatana Dharma in application.

Characters in these shows like Goku that reach tremendous levels of power, do so by elaborate training. Goku in these shows was instructed, he did not have others do his work for him while he was lazy. This is because Goku had a future, unlike hostile aliens in the show who had no purpose but to be parasitic aliens and were mostly thriving on parasitic power. The parellels here I believe are easy to be draw about the enemy.

Another thing one must also keep in mind, if one is to be a serious Satanist and if this is not some joke to them, that power has to be true and therefore dependable. In the same way one would not like to have fake monopoly money, one must scorn and refuse to accept lies about their condition or circus of immature people who pretend they are capable of things they are not.

In Satanism we have a huge boost because the Gods appreciate the valor of a Satanist to join them, so one can advance faster than being without, but this does not invalidate that work has to be done.

Any work put into advancing you will also help you tremendously by making your life easier. Especially nowadays where weakening is done on a systematic way, this way of life becomes more important than ever for those who want to get a firm grounding and empower themselves.
I love your posts HP Hooded Cobra 666. I agree with everything you said. I have some questions please. It would be nice to have advanced technology to help our spiritual development. It seems that the Hz frequencies have some effect on the frozen water crystals ..., and it seems that the Hz frequency has good or bad effects on our DNA. The question is, can the Hz frequency help us? The point is that advanced technology is very useful. In ancient times, like ancient Egypt and the Golden Age, we were far ahead and had advanced technology. Then those hateful enemies came and made us go back to a level literally lower than the animals ..., animals understand the importance of the race. The technology is definitely wonderful. It would be a great help to use advanced technology for spiritual development.

This is a very useful sermon to keep in mind. Thank you HP Cobra!

There is something I wanted to ask you. For 40 days workings like runnic magic for example, does not doing the 40 days completly invalidate the work or is it just less effective? I mean doing it for 25 or 30 days, not doing it for 2 days and then resuming the work and doing another 20 days or so. Or even doing more like 50. Does this work as well? The RTR for example works each day it is done. From what I understand if we don't pay attention and we start a working on a waxing moon it slows down the working, not necessarily invalidate it.

This post reminded me about the self delusional ''spiritualist'' who are astral projectors by using drugs (i read many post on reddit by these kind of freaks), or the christcucks who experienced the higher realms of astral with the help of jewsus, there was a christcuck who telled me that even if christianity killed most of the pagans it has no link to jewsus and then he tell me that is nothing wrong with animal sacrifice because it can revive them because the ''muh holy book'' tell so.
There are too many satanists even here who have too high expectention of themselves then they are disappointed because they didnt feel nothing after one meditation..
Anyway, thank you for the post, this is a good reminder for everyone about how the growing work.

EasternFireLion666 said:

There is something I wanted to ask you. For 40 days workings like runnic magic for example, does not doing the 40 days completly invalidate the work or is it just less effective? I mean doing it for 25 or 30 days, not doing it for 2 days and then resuming the work and doing another 20 days or so. Or even doing more like 50. Does this work as well? The RTR for example works each day it is done. From what I understand if we don't pay attention and we start a working on a waxing moon it slows down the working, not necessarily invalidate it.

I think you have to complete it because the numbers all add up to a power number for the rune.

So one day you vibrate for 7 reps and the next day for 29 for example.

So obviously it's voided if you miss a day because the magic number of vibrations for said rune has been missed.

EasternFireLion666 said:

A waxing moon does not invalidate your working, that is correct, but the moon phases are important.

The 40 day cycle is related to permanence and to sealing a working, so it has impact.

Going for less is possible, but it may not have the same lasting effect. If you want powerful changes, it may take as much as 120 days, depending on the nature of the working. These do not have to be consecutive, just on the same year.

You can also do a working for 'daily' benefits, and the effects may last from 1 to 3 days. For things that you need a temporary but somewhat lasting manifestation, you can go for 7 days, as in for example pressing problems that need addressing but you cannot go for a 40 day circle.

The above however will not last for a very extended period of time, unless there is a tremendous amount of energy gone into the working, and still may not be permanent. But there are cases where things are required that are in no way permanent, so that's that.

If you do a working for 30 days and you miss 2, and then you continue it, it has to be counted as a new working. This is because the motion of the working was lost. The energy that you raised before will exist and have effects while you restart the working again, so something of this will exist, but to make it lasting, it has to be 40 days.

Nikolas said:
Rushing power in that regard is also happening in many areas of life where people get carried away by competition, jealousy, contempt, and other factors. "

If i would tell you there is a guy who is obsessed with power and actually has many astrological planets that cause him his desire for power and leadership and has a lot of hatred , its like he is at war with the Universe . Always trying too hard and never happy with what he already has, what would you say to that man?

Some time in the future, im not sure when, maybe in a few months , i would like if you could take a look over my astrogram and tell me more about myself. I dont understand myself at all at this moment. I need help from the best. I always feel the need to change and to be better.

I feel like i am on a journey to discover " me", how I actually am, how i am supposed to be . It is so weird. :?

I reread your comment and I was wondering, when you say "obsessed" do you like mean, mentally ill? This obviously needs fixing, and is not a positive thing or a power oriented personality.

A proper orientation towards power is a positive thing. If one becomes a ghoul then anything that leads to that, be this power or weakness it is still a negative situation.

Leadership and power mean nothing if there are no other essences into that. A lot of people are obsessed with these concepts of power and leadership because for reasons of abuse or low reasons, in which case it nullifies any purpose or good things about these.

There are endless "power thirsty" people whom, if they ruled, everything would be a living cesspool of a planet that we would live in. There is quality needed here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A waxing moon does not invalidate your working, that is correct, but the moon phases are important.

The 40 day cycle is related to permanence and to sealing a working, so it has impact.

Going for less is possible, but it may not have the same lasting effect. If you want powerful changes, it may take as much as 120 days, depending on the nature of the working. These do not have to be consecutive, just on the same year.

You can also do a working for 'daily' benefits, and the effects may last from 1 to 3 days. For things that you need a temporary but somewhat lasting manifestation, you can go for 7 days, as in for example pressing problems that need addressing but you cannot go for a 40 day circle.

The above however will not last for a very extended period of time, unless there is a tremendous amount of energy gone into the working, and still may not be permanent. But there are cases where things are required that are in no way permanent, so that's that.

If you do a working for 30 days and you miss 2, and then you continue it, it has to be counted as a new working. This is because the motion of the working was lost. The energy that you raised before will exist and have effects while you restart the working again, so something of this will exist, but to make it lasting, it has to be 40 days.
This is very interesting information, thank you for sharing.

Since you mentioned the "motion" of a working, I felt like I should ask this here.
A couple of weeks ago while I was doing my 666x avana working, my rosary broke while I was at the 2nd cycle of 111. I stayed calm and finished this cycle and afterwards spent about 10 minutes staying focused on the energies while I prepared a new thread to put the beads onto. After this, I did the third cycle while putting on one bead after the other with each vibration, to make the new rosary. Then another ~5 minutes of carefully tying it together so it holds strongly, followed by the remaining 3 cycles done normally as usual. I stayed calm during the whole thing and did my best to keep the energies from dissipating.

This may be a bit of a specific case, but do you think the "motion" of the working was lost through this? Or is it fine?
I have been continuing the working daily as normal after this incident.

Dahaarkan said:

If you lie that you suceed in something and then you suceed it means it wasn't a lie from the beginning because if it where a lie you wouldn't have suceeded so if you know that telling your self that you will suceed and by knowing that this way you will suceed then it's no lie.

Damn I'm Woke but not Advanced.

I've set aside routines to do the important things like meditate and complete Final RTR.

But RTR is easy and always done. But meditation I have the time but just procrastinate the time away because it is work. It's like q passive work which we're not used to being in control of our minds.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I understand. Thank you!

Personal Growth said:
Damn I'm Woke but not Advanced.

I've set aside routines to do the important things like meditate and complete Final RTR.

But RTR is easy and always done. But meditation I have the time but just procrastinate the time away because it is work. It's like q passive work which we're not used to being in control of our minds.

Really you need to meditate, it will help you tremendously. It also will improve your quality of life as this has to do with the inner energies. You'll be better in anyway if you meditate.

Taking control of the mind is extremely rare, and people who have this will attain mastery in every chosen field of life. But it's possible for any serious Satanist, and it comes with endless blessings.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Since you mentioned the "motion" of a working, I felt like I should ask this here.
A couple of weeks ago while I was doing my 666x avana working, my rosary broke while I was at the 2nd cycle of 111. I stayed calm and finished this cycle and afterwards spent about 10 minutes staying focused on the energies while I prepared a new thread to put the beads onto. After this, I did the third cycle while putting on one bead after the other with each vibration, to make the new rosary. Then another ~5 minutes of carefully tying it together so it holds strongly, followed by the remaining 3 cycles done normally as usual. I stayed calm during the whole thing and did my best to keep the energies from dissipating.

This may be a bit of a specific case, but do you think the "motion" of the working was lost through this? Or is it fine?

I think that you made it through but do not take this for any guaranteed statement.

Another example is when you do a really long working and you got to sneeze or something similar. If you kept the energy in your "attention" while at this, then it more than likely did not dissipate.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I also wanted to say that the 7 day cycle (a week basically) or the 21 day cycle, these will not last for a very big amount of time, and these should be done for things that are like, get an object you require and can get within the month, or things like that, make something ease off of you which is pressing, driving someone away but it may not be permanent lasting, and so forth.

One's power decides how much this will be impact, the more the power, the bigger the impact. When there is a lot of power, even a single day can have a big manifestation and powerfully. In many cases just programming your aura if you meditate frequently will work wonders on it's own.

Anything that requires life change should be at or above the 40 day cycle.

Nikolas said:

I feel That I am under a universal hierarchy where there are beings above me and below. My pride and my auto preservation instinct are natural forces that make me climb it and for that I have to work. My work helps to make things going on nature. If I dont take care of myself and advance it will happen the same with the dead/unfunctional cells of our body: they are discarded and substituted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think that you made it through but do not take this for any guaranteed statement.

Another example is when you do a really long working and you got to sneeze or something similar. If you kept the energy in your "attention" while at this, then it more than likely did not dissipate.
Thank you for the reply :)

muriceias said:
Lol. That's a God's pick-up line! :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
muriceias said:

Yes of course. The more, the better. Amirite?

Every energy that feels wavy does not have to be a "kundalini". Hate to disappoint.
Aww, man. It was funny.

Nikolas said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I reread your comment and I was wondering, when you say "obsessed" do you like mean, mentally ill? This obviously needs fixing, and is not a positive thing or a power oriented personality.

A proper orientation towards power is a positive thing. If one becomes a ghoul then anything that leads to that, be this power or weakness it is still a negative situation.

Leadership and power mean nothing if there are no other essences into that. A lot of people are obsessed with these concepts of power and leadership because for reasons of abuse or low reasons, in which case it nullifies any purpose or good things about these.

There are endless "power thirsty" people whom, if they ruled, everything would be a living cesspool of a planet that we would live in. There is quality needed here.

No, i dont mean that :lol:
I am aware how many are obsessed with power just because they want to abuse it out of arrogant reasons
I am not like that.
I remember something i read about the marines. The leaders eat last. They make sure everyone else is safe. This is the type of power i want. I want responsability. If i'd be a leader, i'd want to be knows for my kindness and grace. I like being the one that makes other feel special.
This is why leadership its hard. The challenge is to be strong , but not rude.
Kind but not weak. Proud, but not arrogant.

It's easy to look at people and make quick judgements, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is a tiny bit of the iceberg hidden from sight.
Never jugde, learn to respect and acknowledge the feelings of another.

Always good to improve and have ambition, keep it up.

Weassel said:
This post reminded me about the self delusional ''spiritualist'' who are astral projectors by using drugs (i read many post on reddit by these kind of freaks), or the christcucks who experienced the higher realms of astral with the help of jewsus, there was a christcuck who telled me that even if christianity killed most of the pagans it has no link to jewsus and then he tell me that is nothing wrong with animal sacrifice because it can revive them because the ''muh holy book'' tell so.
There are too many satanists even here who have too high expectention of themselves then they are disappointed because they didnt feel nothing after one meditation..
Anyway, thank you for the post, this is a good reminder for everyone about how the growing work.

These xian people who you describe are weak souls and they spread disinformation to further lies. They are under drug coma situations, and not viable spirituality. Given they also lie about their whole existence, it is nothing for them to write some new lies in order to support and modernize the lie of xianity.

And like good grey worshippers they also promote drugs into this. The greys are extremely obsessed with making people do drugs and this has some very nasty spiritual undertones. They want people to take drugs so added to the fact that people are deluded, they have delusional experiences to empower their delusions. This has to do with maintaining lies about the occult and xianity at large.

Unlike these people above, people here advance, and advancement can take time.

A very valid measure of how evolved one is is how much understanding they get from meditation about life and existence in general, including their own.

Jack said:
This is exactly why i take with a pinch of salt, the unlikely experiences i read by people on this forum and i always check from the other experienced members and the HPs ,if what im experiencing is a self delusion or a recognized phenomenon. I hear stories like "bro im a teen and i meditated 3 days and now my third eye is wide open. Im like a jedi and i can see through walls. This one god was dressed in a punk outfit riding a motorbike and came to me personally askin me help in this matter." And im like holy shit, that totally didn't happen.

I was in groups before where i experienced firsthand delusional people claiming they we're in contact with the gods and when asked a simple question weren't able to confirm it. Some people even claimed that even if they didn't meditate they had figured out spiritual dynamics and knew all there is to know about the universe and constantly wrote theories and even though Gods were channeling themselves in their dreams. They claimed they had decoded the universe by thinking about it while doing nothing at home,being unemployed,living in their mom's basement. Im like "yeah dude that totally happened and what you're saying is totally true."(As true as the theory that 6 million jews were made into lampshades by magickal gas chambers disguised as shower rooms.)

Another reason i just stick to the forums and the HPs advice because they know wtf they're talking about.

These kids think they are Harry Potter just because they live in the basement...

muriceias said:
Jack said:

These kids think they are Harry Potter just because they live in the basement...

The thing is the more sheltered or negative the environment, the easier it is for people to be utterly delusional.

It is easier for example to be mentally 5 years old and allowed at it in your deep 30s when this is tolerated. Living in any form of reasonable life does not allow this.

Where one lives is of no importance, as there are people in mansions who are equally mentally shot. Physically that is.

What is however interesting is that this behavior of total crapping is always coupled by a total lack of responsibility in every way, something which is common in basement dwellers.

Like when you are 35 and maybe have 2 kids, you cannot spend your time shitting yourself that you are an astraunaut.

But when you are like 40 and alone in some basement playing video games and doing hard drugs, and your mother cooks for you and tells you my sweet lad everything is fine, here is some money for you to buy more snort, then the real problems begin.

Unless lifted by brutality in some way from the above, or external misfortune, some people stay onto this loop. Ontop of this they also demand that they are respected as like the gods of the world for this behavior, too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
muriceias said:
Jack said:

The thing is the more sheltered or negative the environment, the easier it is for people to be utterly delusional.

It is easier for example to be mentally 5 years old and allowed at it in your deep 30s when this is tolerated. Living in any form of reasonable life does not allow this.

Where one lives is of no importance, as there are people in mansions who are equally mentally shot. Physically that is.

What is however interesting is that this behavior of total crapping is always coupled by a total lack of responsibility in every way, something which is common in basement dwellers.

Like when you are 35 and maybe have 2 kids, you cannot spend your time shitting yourself that you are an astraunaut.

But when you are like 40 and alone in some basement playing video games and doing hard drugs, and your mother cooks for you and tells you my sweet lad everything is fine, here is some money for you to buy more snort, then the real problems begin.

Unless lifted by brutality in some way from the above, or external misfortune, some people stay onto this loop. Ontop of this they also demand that they are respected as like the gods of the world for this behavior, too.

I think I get what you're saying here. The more I'm advancing, the more I'm realizing what I am and am not doing, what magic is and is not, what things are and are not...and it's a good feeling.

but the way you talk, it sounds like impossible thoughts, like outlandish fantasies or ideas, is harmful. it's not self-lying but it's not practical or achievable..how sad. a good daydream is kinda fun once in a while.

Adrellis said:
I think I get what you're saying here. The more I'm advancing, the more I'm realizing what I am and am not doing, what magic is and is not, what things are and are not...and it's a good feeling.

but the way you talk, it sounds like impossible thoughts, like outlandish fantasies or ideas, is harmful. it's not self-lying but it's not practical or achievable..how sad. a good daydream is kinda fun once in a while.

Daydreaming is perfectly fine and it helps enhance your imagination.

It is not very hard to understand that self lying in particular does not fall under any category of daydreaming, creative imagination, hope, affirmation or energy work or anything.

Impossible thoughts are perfectly fine.

This state that you describe of better self awareness and world awareness, is important. The serpent is also related to this, which is why it causes a knocking down of walls in the mind or bad preconceptions that were based on a lower level of limiting understanding.

You rise above all your limitations by increasing consciousness of truth.

Lies do in reality limit you, not truths. Truths set you free and advance your freedom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back