Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global Cooling

Mageson666

People want me to respond with an answer to the Climate Change topic so here it is:

The debate is a distraction off the real problem, the world is not heating up or cooling from pollution. Its known there are cooling and warming periods through history. The situation is the levels of nuclear pollution and other pollution along with the destruction of important ecological reserves like the rain forest is destroying the life support system on this earth.

We already fought the nuclear war on earth, the amount of nuclear weapons tests alone and the amount of depleted uranium in the atmosphere from the weapons used in the middle east in the wars over there. Think about that.

The Bible has curses on the earth and they are manifesting, the enemy wants to wipe out most of the environment and only have small zones left to herd the goyim into the smart cities.

Global Warming is a hoax, its designed to build the platform to offer the solution of Jewish control with. However the environmental issues are real and not being addressed. The actual solutions for the problem is simple cleaning up the environment, changing over to bio-plastic's and clean production of materials and clean energy, cleaning the oceans and reforesting the planet. This does not require Agenda Jew, taxes or loss of freedoms. This also includes using weather control and reforesting the deserts. The use of modern tech like stacking green houses on the oceans could clean up the problems with loss of ecosystem to farming. Also industrial farms both animal and agricultural will have to be ended. They are environmental and human health risks.

Technology that is organic and not toxic needs to be put into use. We can have a civilization without the destruction of anything, its adjusting to a non-toxic infrastructure.

HP Mageson666 said:
The actual solutions for the problem is simple cleaning up the environment, changing over to bio-plastic's and clean production of materials and clean energy, cleaning the oceans and reforesting the planet.

Technology that is organic and not toxic needs to be put into use. We can have a civilization without the destruction of anything, its adjusting to a non-toxic infrastructure.

I heard about those bioplastics that they're just about as hard to degrade or break down as real plastic.. as it wouldn't even go into smaller pieces without sunlight..

Nice idea to put those greenhouses on the oceans though. Though I wonder what'd happen with the tropical storms? hurricanes etc.

Industrial animal farms could be improved with microbial fuel cells. The produced slurry can be transformed into electric energy. The slurry also gets within this process transformed to clear water (maybe not drinkabel but way less toxic). With this technology hydrogen can be produced as a byproduct. Which can be used again as fuel or used to produce more electric energy.

For more information you can visit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_fuel_cell

"The Bible has curses on the earth and they are manifesting, the enemy wants to wipe out most of the environment and only have small zones left to herd the goyim into the smart cities."

For some reason this just gives a creepy vibe but here is one of them. This is proof one is already being built they plan to have a few more I know and there may be other ones being built now.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neom

This particular one is Near Israel so yeah we know whos behind it.
Just wanted to post this. The enemy is already building their planned place where they will be futuristic kings and queens and the goyem will always be survaled and microchipped and forced to serve their every need.

To make this even simpler to understand - It's all about the waste.

Quick examples:
1. When you drive a car, the desirable action is that you move from A to B and the waste are exhaust fumes.
2. When you buy & consume prepacked food, the desirable action is that you get your body nourished and the waste is the package.
3. When you produce something in factory, the desirable action is that you got goods made and the waste is CO2 and maybe some toxic subproducts.
You got the idea.

The challenge here is to be in control of all of this waste. To make a closed loop. To keep all undesirable byproducts of all human activity under strict control in closed cycles where one can be able to either safely disposal it, reuse it or transform into energy. More we get into the future, the better systems we can develop and build. Effectiveness of each loop (system) can be measured and presented by a numerical value. The ideal (perfect) ratio is 100% but at the same time it's impossible to achieve, so the goal is to get as close to those 100% as it is possible. Following the previous examples:

1. EV (electric vehicles) produce significant less waste during it use and shift the waste disposal problem into more centralized unit (Coal/Nuclear/Gas power plant).
2. Sorting waste by it kind help in achieving higher ratio of waste reuse.
3. Changing manufacturing processes with more innovative techniques can help save means of production, reduce waste or make those undesirable byproducts easier to neutralize.

The most of people's attention should be focused on the chain of all activity where the actual waste is made and not on the NGO's shit where they are constantly trying to impose some kind of sick guild on humanity and trying to rob people from their money. Have you ever seen any of "their" advertisement? Like a dolphin eating bunch of plastic? This business is quite simple:

a) Make people guilty,
b) Offer a questionable solution for a problem,
c) Sell a mental relief by saying "Thanks to your donate you make Earth a better place" or some other kind of verbal crap.
d) Repeat over and over again with the same or some other artificially created hoax.

Imagine this situation. You got a nail in your head and instead of removing it "they" keep selling you painkillers for temporary relief but no actual solution. This is how most of NGO work. The product is mostly simply words. They produce nothing and they have nothing to do with actual chain where the waste in made. The only thing they do is keep fooling people around. Example: How a money raised for a beach cleaning is going to help if in the span of few years the problem will occur again? To throw more light onto the business model.

Huge salaries of executives, all operational costs (e.g. office space, accounting), TV, press, radio, internet & other advertisement, conferences, statutory activity and all of other costs are covered with people's donates. Add to this all of volunteers that are willing to work for free just because they got convinced that they doing good and we end up with an image how huge this scam is.

But fooling people around is not only a part of NGO's businesses. Tabacco companies used to use front groups to fool people that smoking have a beneficial factors in it or automotive industries use Think Tanks trying to convince society that EVs are less ecological than a cars with combustion engine. Companies can claim that they are doing something good for environment but that is simply a PR trick. The game is all about the money, power and keeping people in chains.

T.A.O.L. said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The actual solutions for the problem is simple cleaning up the environment, changing over to bio-plastic's and clean production of materials and clean energy, cleaning the oceans and reforesting the planet.

I heard about those bioplastics that they're just about as hard to degrade or break down as real plastic.. as it wouldn't even go into smaller pieces without sunlight..

Nice idea to put those greenhouses on the oceans though. Though I wonder what'd happen with the tropical storms? hurricanes etc.

I read that there are two types of bioplastics.
one type is called bioplastic because it comes from waste materials but is not biodegradable.
the second type is biodegradable.
sometimes the bioplastic has both features.
Of course being both from waste material and being biodegradable is the best solution

Photon said:

Another complaint people constantly have as in a memetic and largely emotional and unfounded argument, is about "Nuclear energy". Actually, we have done a good work in containing the waste of Nuclear energy, and no other form of energy can at this point serve for our present civilization's needs.

We are not in the 60's. We have improved on that regard. If it were not for nuclear, since we cannot have better, we would still be too far behind energetically. Nuclear may be bad, but it's of the best currently available.

Saying energy will be farted out from an imaginary currently not invented or available Tesla Plasma Generator 50 years from now doesn't change the above either. You cannot borrow from the future to pay for today in these things. These dumb low tier trailer hobotron statements are just as idiotic as the more suit and tie agenda of the Global Warmers.

According to global warmers if I stop eating bacon once a week, I will save the planet, but if others have 10 kids each which all need to have 100 smartphones during their lifetime, and all the related and luxurious commodities, we can't really say anything about this. Westerners must also castrate so that uhm that chinese can have 11 then.

Most of what is done about these topics is incessant whining, and unrealistic whining. Like sure, let us ditch Nuclear and you only have electricity in the US every 6 months, if you want to do this the Green Peace way.

Global Warming as a term does not reflect any actual problem, and it is fraudulent pseudopolitics so that jews create Green Parties that promise things that cannot even happen, or are only loosely connected with the actual problems of the earth or what needs to be done or the reality of the matter.

But it's good because it's a multi-billion dollar industry, same as Veganism and all sorts of other useless crap that doesn't seek to address any problems, but just rally soyboys and 12 year olds in protests that literally will cause no change.

If we are that good and adamant about the so called Environment, then let's take 12 hours of no electricity for all nations on earth, or let's just cut down some birthrates, will we? Of course not - it doesn't matter if we have to literally drink the melting water of ice-bergs.

How can you reasonably expect that the world pop is going to just indefinitely rise and rise, and that you will want to cover "all needs", with the current system. Why is it even moral to give earth literal cancer and risk the life of the planet in this way? Yea, I forgot, "Humanism".

Global Warming and Eco is as effective to solve climatic and waste problems of the earth as is Christianity in causing spiritual awakening. It is not only not going to do this, but only do more of the reverse.

The whole Global Warming go Eco is just intensifying the problems of the earth by providing cheap and non existent solutions. If you want actual solutions just cut some birthrates, countries who are on permanent demographic boom that is only known to literally eat out all resources of their territory, should mandate for people to not birth brainlessly first and foremost, and we can start from there.

I won't give up hotdogs because people want to have uncontrollable births.

Let's dive into chaos if that is the case and decide what is good later. I'll dive in with a hotdog, personally, and with greasy bacon and beef, despite of what muslims have to say on the subject.

The current jewish model of production, energy, and related mentalities, same as stupidity, is only going to ruin the planet by default.

I don't wanna know what is going to happen to a planet that has 20 billions of people uncontrollably giving more and more birth, within the current system.

The only reasonable conclusion here is universal communism and squashing of all human individuality, the planet will become a chicken farm, of human cattle that eats grass in "Smart cities" like Stalingrad or Leningrad.

Not having plastic straws or bacon isn't going to save you from this either, this is exactly where this thing is supposed to end.

An RTR however as a spiritual weapon that acts metaphysically to alter reality and the state of affairs, will save you.

Better to consider that.

It almost seems like a global Ice Age, if it ever happens, would be a great thing. The race who are designed for living in Ice Age type conditions would be able to adapt back into it pretty easily and survive. And the superfluous billions and billions of other extra people, who are the direct source and cause of all the extra pressures and problems on the world/resources, would have so much harder of a time since they aren't designed for the environment. The populations numbers will be all controlled by the nature of the Earth, instead of all being artificially inflated like they have been. And all populations will self-correct to how they are naturally meant to be. And our population's percent of the world will become something like 33% of the world, how it should be, instead of the 7% or 8% whatever it is now!

Not that I mean to promote this as any kind of real answer. If an Ice Age even is coming, it could take thousands of years or more. And what would even be left of the world by the time that happens?

"Global Warming" is being used as a proxy for other, much more serious problems that are barreling down on us before the middle of the century - oil depletion, aquifer depletion, sterilization and outright loss of topsoil, exhaustion of fisheries, depletion of phosphate-based fertilizers - any of those are civilization-enders by themselves, and we're going to run into all of them within the next several decades. When 5-7 billion people have starved to death and most modern technology becomes unworkable, the "problem" of the Earth making a 10c temperature leap over a few centuries instead of a few millennia (literally what happens at the end of every ice age) will seem insignificant.

But if "civilizational survival" isn't actually your goal, and you're trying to chant a world government into existence to force everyone to adopt Cambodia or Myanmar's levels of co2 emissions (no other solution is regularly proposed), it's easier to just pick out the one thing and ignore the rest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't wanna know what is going to happen to a planet that has 20 billions of people uncontrollably giving more and more birth, within the current system.

Is there a specific reason why we went from about 2.4 billion circa 1945, if that is even an accurate amount. To currently about closing in on 9 billion if not at that and over. In fact quoting Terminator "At a geometric rate". 2.4 billion is a lot but a lot more manageable than current nearing 10 billion. And your double that to 20 billion is retardedly scary. Kinda like the saying "Stupid people alone is not a problem, stupid people in numbers is".

Is it possible that the whole re-xtianitifcation, post-war bullshit memetically pumped the whole: "Meek shall inherit the Earth" and also the whole: "Thou shalt prosper and multiply".

I've come to the conclusion that despite these blessings and boons to the Jews that somehow this Gentile explosion was an accursed effect from the biblical perspective of Gentiles. I'm assuming that just because Gentiles pump into the enemy system that the enemy doesn't fully utilize the energy some of it gets fed into Gentiles due to various reasons perhaps resistance or just certain effects from the Gods spiritual warfare.

I'm aware propaganda plays a role and all this Kalergi staging that has been occurring pretty much in various taqiyyas since probably right around the materialization of the bible, both old and new.

But it seems to me people, JoS members, often ask questions a lot about human population. Like what souls are reincarnating, new or older. What about mixed-raced people are we going too deep to be saved. Is this another Lucifuge Rofocal deal whereby genetic mixing and trashing our genetics with GMO and other harmful stuff even the whole biblical non-sense of yahweh's 120 year life cycle for humans.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Better to consider that.

I hate to state this silliness so I apologize if this sounds too sci-fiy, though HP. Cobra I'm trying to be as realistically as possible like you state yourself in regards to energy. That's one of the reasons why I like a lot of your sermons even dating back to Prophp always a realism, a harsh one, but a harsh truth.

But is it possible for new bodies to be I guess lacking a better terminology "Printed or Materialized in 3D machinery apparatuses" and then using some advanced technologies and the Gods themselves; transfer the mind and soul of a person to a new one? kinda similar with the Yogi siddhi of soul transfer[Reference to Raj Government; Arthur Avalon incident].[https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4405&p=46314].

I've come to the conclusion that it seems like a pipe dream since the Gods treat race, soul, genes, bodies(vessels) and racial pools VERY IMPORTANT. So my question is realistically speaking how would the Gods re-coordinate the various races, it seems like some people are just dead ends. I mean if the whole new body thing is a silly sci-fi joke, my second best guess is a number of people will be extracted out and sent to other planets of the Empire of Orion to learn the ways of the Godhead and return back to Earth appropriately trained.

[I can't for the life of me find it but I clearly remember an HP. Jake Carlson link stating he was shown a stationary craft in certain position in Space and stating this one ship is just a smaller vessel than the others but inside the chamber, not room, chamber had cloning vats with White-Aryan people waiting for the Earth and help the White-Race.]

So in your words HP.Cobra how realistically should sci-fi be treated? When does it cross the line into absurdity? Am I wrong to state this stuff?

Nuclear is the worst form of energy and causes environmental issues that take decades to solve. Just using solar panels on all houses connected into a local grid would give enough energy to power everything despite the weather all year around. Motionless generators with magnets which create an alternating magnetic field can be used for powering homes,even crystals and magnets together can be used to generate energy. Scalar physics being employed for free energy can generate massive amounts of energy that equal to a star as well. There are now plasma batteries that never run out of energy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The current jewish model of production, energy, and related mentalities, same as stupidity, is only going to ruin the planet by default.

The only reasonable conclusion here is universal communism and squashing of all human individuality, the planet will become a chicken farm, of human cattle that eats grass in "Smart cities" like Stalingrad or Leningrad.

Not having plastic straws or bacon isn't going to save you from this either, this is exactly where this thing is supposed to end.

An RTR however as a spiritual weapon that acts metaphysically to alter reality and the state of affairs, will save you.

Better to consider that.

it is a french old series in 1976 depicting what goys will eat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiJcDkL4iQA

HP Mageson666 said:
Nuclear is the worst form of energy and causes environmental issues that take decades to solve. Just using solar panels on all houses connected into a local grid would give enough energy to power everything despite the weather all year around. Motionless generators with magnets which create an alternating magnetic field can be used for powering homes,even crystals and magnets together can be used to generate energy. Scalar physics being employed for free energy can generate massive amounts of energy that equal to a star as well. There are now plasma batteries that never run out of energy.
are there magnetic generators on the market?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back