Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moses The Reptilian

Mageson666

Moses The Reptilian

The Hebrew Torah describes Moses upon coming down the mountain from talking with YHVH, people fled from his scary appearance. The original Hebrew description of Moses states he was growing horns on his face and his skin was scaly and reptilian looking. The Torah states this strange reptilian appearance was the mark of the Jewish God upon Moses to show Moses is the Messiah.

Basically Moses looked like this:

Reptilian+Xindi+-+Shape-shifting+Royal.jpg

The Jewish Rabbi's state their "god" the Elohim are reptilian aliens. Naturally Moses the Messiah of the Jews would be shown as a reptilian being.

There's a lot of different depictions of Reptilians and many look totally different. Which depiction is the most accurate?

ZmajEriksson said:
There's a lot of different depictions of Reptilians and many look totally different. Which depiction is the most accurate?
Reptilians range from humanoid ones which are hybrids to ones that look like alligators with tall,their skins ranges from dirty white to green,the whites ones are considered royals class and the highest of rank and they range from 10 to 14 feet tall.they are very very psychic and extremely dangerous to humans mentally raping,killing and even drinking human blood,so they should be stayed away from and if you encounter one of them call the gods for help

This topic has caused some confusion to some people who tried to post questions. Yes, there are some Gods and others who have horns in depictions but this does not imply they have actual horns.

Murky interpolations and parellels have caused confusion here, making this all look like a stupid joke.

The rabbis do actually mean their "Gods" are in fact and in reality reptilians. This is beyond spiritual interpretations of terms like horns.

The fact Moses is shown as horned is well known, however the reptilian appearance is only mentioned within the Hebrew. Some state the horned appearance is taken from Bacchus who was also called Moses and most of the Moses myth was stolen off and corrupted from. However Bacchus didn't have horns on his face and didn't have reptilian looking scaly skin. The Jews put that one in there for their own. The horns on the head are symbolic of royal power and show he was crowned king of the Jews, however growing on his face with reptilian appearances... That is only Jewish.

The fact is Moses shows the Jews are also using occult power this tale relates to the Kabbalah. It also shows their Priest class has to have the most Reptilian genetics to be in better communion with their Elohim. Moses is the political leader and his brother is the leader of the Jewish Priests. The Jewish leadership has fanatical genetic laws to maintain their reptilian Cohen gene. One has to prove their pure Jewish genetics on both sides of the family to be in the Cohen class of the Jewish leadership.

HP Mageson666 said:
The fact Moses is shown as horned is well known, however the reptilian appearance is only mentioned within the Hebrew. Some state the horned appearance is taken from Bacchus who was also called Moses and most of the Moses myth was stolen off and corrupted from. However Bacchus didn't have horns on his face and didn't have reptilian looking scaly skin. The Jews put that one in there for their own. The horns on the head are symbolic of royal power and show he was crowned king of the Jews, however growing on his face with reptilian appearances... That is only Jewish.

The fact is Moses shows the Jews are also using occult power this tale relates to the Kabbalah. It also shows their Priest class has to have the most Reptilian genetics to be in better communion with their Elohim. Moses is the political leader and his brother is the leader of the Jewish Priests. The Jewish leadership has fanatical genetic laws to maintain their reptilian Cohen gene. One has to prove their pure Jewish genetics on both sides of the family to be in the Cohen class of the Jewish leadership.
I've come across an old painting of Moses recieving the stone tablets from some flying saucers. He has flaming horns.
https://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html
Its in the section labelled 'UFOs in religious art'

In the ufologic publications like Project Camelot, beings called dracos are constantly referred to. They're supposed to be the nobility of the reptilians, being the biggest and baddest and sporting wings. They've never been discussed on this forum, but I thought they're worth mentioning.

shinninglight said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Reptilians range from humanoid ones which are hybrids to ones that look like alligators with tall,their skins ranges from dirty white to green,the whites ones are considered royals class and the highest of rank and they range from 10 to 14 feet tall.they are very very psychic and extremely dangerous to humans mentally raping,killing and even drinking human blood,so they should be stayed away from and if you encounter one of them call the gods for help
are you reffering to the reptilians humon comics image?

satanama666 said:
shinninglight said:
ZmajEriksson said:
are you reffering to the reptilians humon comics image?
What is that?
These are descriptions I have heard so far
Back then I used to watch a lot of documentaries concerning reptilians and other aliens.and I know quiet a lot of what they are like in terms of appearance,I dont know how to post images I would have posted some pictures of some white dracos just for reference

ZmajEriksson said:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RVshZmUJ7As/maxresdefault.jpg
The one on the very right but I don't recall seeing white horns on top but that is really accurate to the vision I had. It was after I did an rtr for blood sacrifices and I went to sleep with just a typical blank dream but I think my consciousness was still dwelling about the realm where the death energies are being harvested and I saw the face of that reptilian looking down on me with a disgusted/surprised look, it's skin was scaly and green and its iris was glowing bright red like a cats eye. I woke up frightened and pretty much couldn't sleep after that visualizing Satans sigil strongly. I really want to forget what I saw and it's energy was horrific, just leave it to the gods to handle them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back